Poisoned1
May 5, 10:44 AM
I was thinking about this game and if it would work on an 11" mba ultimate.
i tried searching forums for "macbook air rift" and nothing came up so i thought id post it and see if anyone had any success. Even if you have to play at lowest settings, that would be fine for me. Sorry if i missed a thread that discusses this already. Thanks for any helpful replies.
i tried searching forums for "macbook air rift" and nothing came up so i thought id post it and see if anyone had any success. Even if you have to play at lowest settings, that would be fine for me. Sorry if i missed a thread that discusses this already. Thanks for any helpful replies.
jbanger
Dec 11, 01:17 AM
^ http://www.flickr.com/photos/syunsune/4526763573/
jn6812
Apr 7, 12:59 PM
I am wondering why my Ipod does this...every like 5th time i start it up, it tells me to reconnect to itunes and restore....and does not work unless i restore it. What the heck is going on?
habibbijan
Feb 18, 10:29 PM
Sorry to dig this up, but I just found this thread. Most everything has already been covered, but I just thought that I would humbly submit a link to a piece I wrote on this same topic. Here's *my* list of ten free apps for OS X.
http://habibbijan.com/reviews/ten_for_x.php
http://habibbijan.com/reviews/ten_for_x.php
more...
Gurutech
Jul 27, 08:28 AM
Well..
I'd like to see BR players or HD-DVD players becoming standard at right price just like DVD players.
However, I don't see BR or HD-DVD as my backup media.
I'd rather use several external hard disk due to cheap price/ gig and easy of use.
I'd like to see BR players or HD-DVD players becoming standard at right price just like DVD players.
However, I don't see BR or HD-DVD as my backup media.
I'd rather use several external hard disk due to cheap price/ gig and easy of use.
Awjvail
Mar 23, 07:00 PM
His wonky eye is really creeping me out.
HE CAN SEE THROUGH MY CLOTHES!!!
HE CAN SEE THROUGH MY CLOTHES!!!
more...
spicyapple
Nov 20, 12:54 PM
@ Shaw Wu's predictions
I can see it now. Drivers using the iChat feature on their iPhones while hurtling down the interstate. :rolleyes:
I can see it now. Drivers using the iChat feature on their iPhones while hurtling down the interstate. :rolleyes:
phalseHUD
May 1, 07:58 AM
No, but I think the word 'me' does have negative connotations such as narcissism and self centeredness. That is my beef with it. The last word I want someone to associate with my name is 'me'.
I agree. I wish I could have kept hold of my old mac.com address but alas I was getting so much spam and crap I terminated my account and set up a new one. Have my own domain with webmail and mail forwarding so I don't have to use me.com professionally.
I agree. I wish I could have kept hold of my old mac.com address but alas I was getting so much spam and crap I terminated my account and set up a new one. Have my own domain with webmail and mail forwarding so I don't have to use me.com professionally.
more...
rhodest
Nov 27, 10:46 PM
sorry, i thought i put that in there. Its a single 733 processor and the stock video card
Cougarcat
Mar 25, 10:50 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)
So basically Apple will still have the crummy Maps.app on iOS 5.0
Not necessarily, as the article says, Apple posted a job for Maps in 2009.
So basically Apple will still have the crummy Maps.app on iOS 5.0
Not necessarily, as the article says, Apple posted a job for Maps in 2009.
more...
eliamx
Nov 19, 11:20 PM
Exactly, Apple wouldn't care if you did. What you sold would be 2nd hand and have no warranty etc.. The same I assume would be true of T.J.s. As non authorized dealers they have bought some iPads and would be selling them as second hand items. Buyer beware.
Why is everyone under the impression that Apple is Sony, Dell, etc?
Apple Warranty is valid for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc buyer of the same product because Apple doesn't do that ridiculous crap of killing off a warranty based on resale. It is based on the dated receipt. If you have a receipt, and it is within the 1 year warranty, it's covered.
I have bought and resold my main computers over and over again. I sell when I reach that last month mark. The buyers are always covered for that last month, and if they so choose, they can buy the 2 year extended before that final month is over.
Why is everyone under the impression that Apple is Sony, Dell, etc?
Apple Warranty is valid for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc buyer of the same product because Apple doesn't do that ridiculous crap of killing off a warranty based on resale. It is based on the dated receipt. If you have a receipt, and it is within the 1 year warranty, it's covered.
I have bought and resold my main computers over and over again. I sell when I reach that last month mark. The buyers are always covered for that last month, and if they so choose, they can buy the 2 year extended before that final month is over.
thecoolone1
Oct 2, 10:24 PM
Here is my desktop this month!
more...
Samaritan
Jan 9, 06:20 PM
On reflection, a little.. I wonder if Mr Jobs is being incredibly clever..
Like, I'd put money on Mr Gates et al at Microsoft sitting there going
"What the... iPhone? ok, fair enough. But he didn't mention 10.5.. we trumpeted Vista and he said nothing in response?? And no new hardware? No new apps? Ok, now I'm worried..."
We will never know the strategy behind it, but I suspect in corporate circles there are some worried looks, and probably some massive over analysis sessions happening right about now...
Like, I'd put money on Mr Gates et al at Microsoft sitting there going
"What the... iPhone? ok, fair enough. But he didn't mention 10.5.. we trumpeted Vista and he said nothing in response?? And no new hardware? No new apps? Ok, now I'm worried..."
We will never know the strategy behind it, but I suspect in corporate circles there are some worried looks, and probably some massive over analysis sessions happening right about now...
A Macbook Pro
May 4, 03:11 AM
I use Skype to talk to people who *gasp* use PC's. Is the ''Facetime HD'' camera as they're calling it better quality for Skype video calls then the one that was used previously? Thanks :)
more...
WillEH
Mar 19, 10:56 PM
Don't include me. Your reasoning is as confused as your conclusion. There is absolutely no logic in maintaining that killing is wrong and then appealing to that principle to justify more killing.
I think someone shouldn't play god, but at the same time I agree that if you take a life, your life should be taken ( I know I'm contradicting myself, but that's just HOW I feel ) But I'd also rather someone rot in prison for 50 years. But then again, it's like a holiday camp in prisons here. Playstations, internet, TV. The UK is a complete and utter joke. We're the laughing stock of the world. We're so scared of human rights, we bend over backwords for any prisoner. I'm SO happy that common sense what introduced for prisoner votes.
Justify more killing, I could use the same old line, "I bet their victim didn't want to die", all that crap, but I won't. All I'm going to say is that countries need to show that if you kill, you're not going to get away with it lightly.
When I say "we", I don't speak for everyone, I maybe misworderd it a little..
Republic of Ukistan, if that were a real place (which I have a feeling it is...) I'm sure they would have capital punishement! :p
P.s, I tend to stay away from political threads, but I just couldn't help myself! I always end up getting seriously bashed in them! meh.. :(
I think someone shouldn't play god, but at the same time I agree that if you take a life, your life should be taken ( I know I'm contradicting myself, but that's just HOW I feel ) But I'd also rather someone rot in prison for 50 years. But then again, it's like a holiday camp in prisons here. Playstations, internet, TV. The UK is a complete and utter joke. We're the laughing stock of the world. We're so scared of human rights, we bend over backwords for any prisoner. I'm SO happy that common sense what introduced for prisoner votes.
Justify more killing, I could use the same old line, "I bet their victim didn't want to die", all that crap, but I won't. All I'm going to say is that countries need to show that if you kill, you're not going to get away with it lightly.
When I say "we", I don't speak for everyone, I maybe misworderd it a little..
Republic of Ukistan, if that were a real place (which I have a feeling it is...) I'm sure they would have capital punishement! :p
P.s, I tend to stay away from political threads, but I just couldn't help myself! I always end up getting seriously bashed in them! meh.. :(
spinnerlys
Sep 23, 07:24 AM
Have you taken a look at the TROUBLESHOOTING section of the manual yet?
http://static.highspeedbackbone.net/pdf/iP9_IB59277_36[1].pdf
http://static.highspeedbackbone.net/pdf/iP9_IB59277_36[1].pdf
more...
Reason077
Nov 20, 04:14 PM
Doubtful since their warranty does not transfer to a second hand buyer. If I were to buy an iPod and then sell it on ebay a few weeks later the new owner would not be covered.
This is indeed what Apple's warranty document says. However, that clause might not be enforceable/legal in some jurisdictions.
In practice, Apple have always honored their warranty regardless of whether you're the original owner.
This is indeed what Apple's warranty document says. However, that clause might not be enforceable/legal in some jurisdictions.
In practice, Apple have always honored their warranty regardless of whether you're the original owner.
rasmasyean
Apr 14, 05:21 PM
Pop culture has that lowest common denominator appeal about it; that's why it's popular. Good luck on raising that bar. But let's not kid ourselves here - he was fined for PC reasons, albeit trivially so given the size of his paychecks. Otherwise, we wouldn't be seeing half of the NBA tripping over themselves to issue statements and apologies and conduct investigations.
That IS very true. Usually "pop culture" influences and is taken up by two major groups...kids...and the lower classes. The artists often target these groups and as for the kids...well, it's hard to stop them from "speaking thier minds" because the are just all about spur of the moment. And they would say things without even realizing what it means or the consequences...some simply don't care.
The "lower classes" aren't as educated so many will also adopt "pop culture" from TV or wherever they get it from without realizing what impact it has on others arround them and in the different environments. Fore example, you would see more educated and/or high class people with "manners" in such sensitive situations vs. like a bunch of "blue collar red necks" so to speak. Even when you're just out of adolescence, you can see this distiguishment. What I've found is that in general "harvard types" interact differently from "community college types". And this fits even later in life although "most" older ppl would have matured to a certain extent. Not to mention that "harvard types" are much rarer than "community college types" so hence...where "pop culture" thrives more.
That IS very true. Usually "pop culture" influences and is taken up by two major groups...kids...and the lower classes. The artists often target these groups and as for the kids...well, it's hard to stop them from "speaking thier minds" because the are just all about spur of the moment. And they would say things without even realizing what it means or the consequences...some simply don't care.
The "lower classes" aren't as educated so many will also adopt "pop culture" from TV or wherever they get it from without realizing what impact it has on others arround them and in the different environments. Fore example, you would see more educated and/or high class people with "manners" in such sensitive situations vs. like a bunch of "blue collar red necks" so to speak. Even when you're just out of adolescence, you can see this distiguishment. What I've found is that in general "harvard types" interact differently from "community college types". And this fits even later in life although "most" older ppl would have matured to a certain extent. Not to mention that "harvard types" are much rarer than "community college types" so hence...where "pop culture" thrives more.
Rodimus Prime
May 4, 01:58 PM
still wrong. How we treat our worst enemies speak volumes about who we are.
zelet
Sep 26, 10:34 PM
What if the rumored mapping or phone stuff that might be part of Leopard is only for .Mac users?
.Mac users can call people from their computers or get .Mac Earth or something similar.
Also, iCal needs to go online (add, edit, etc. from the Internet), storage needs to go way up, etc.
Give me something AOL and Google don't.
AOL just announced something that allows you to back up 5GB of data. .Mac gives you 1 GB. AOL is free, .Mac costs $99. I understand there are other features, but AOL has most of them too. It's not worth the $$ until some major improvements happen.
applerocks
Yeah, AOL has a better free IMAP mail solution than Apple and a free 5GB storage solution. I think it is freezing in hell right now... AOL has a better offering than Apple... and the AOL solution is FREE!
.Mac users can call people from their computers or get .Mac Earth or something similar.
Also, iCal needs to go online (add, edit, etc. from the Internet), storage needs to go way up, etc.
Give me something AOL and Google don't.
AOL just announced something that allows you to back up 5GB of data. .Mac gives you 1 GB. AOL is free, .Mac costs $99. I understand there are other features, but AOL has most of them too. It's not worth the $$ until some major improvements happen.
applerocks
Yeah, AOL has a better free IMAP mail solution than Apple and a free 5GB storage solution. I think it is freezing in hell right now... AOL has a better offering than Apple... and the AOL solution is FREE!
Rower_CPU
Oct 20, 12:47 AM
Need a lot more info to help you out. The embed code would be a good start.
Any idea what version of QuickTime is on the PC?
Any idea what version of QuickTime is on the PC?
MacBytes
Sep 16, 11:35 PM
Category: 3rd Party Software
Link: Sybase and OS X in the Enterprise (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20040917003534)
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
Link: Sybase and OS X in the Enterprise (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20040917003534)
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
tjb1
Feb 14, 09:17 AM
Also just FYI, keep in mind the power consumption.
"The original PS3 model will use about 200 Watts while running Folding@home. A later model PS3 (with a 40 GB hard drive) will use about 115 Watts."
So, either 1 or 2 big light bulbs if you wanna look at it that way.
Well im at school so it would be using there power :) Do these tasks kinda lock the PS3 down for a specific amount of time or what?
"The original PS3 model will use about 200 Watts while running Folding@home. A later model PS3 (with a 40 GB hard drive) will use about 115 Watts."
So, either 1 or 2 big light bulbs if you wanna look at it that way.
Well im at school so it would be using there power :) Do these tasks kinda lock the PS3 down for a specific amount of time or what?
Funkymonk
Apr 28, 10:06 AM
Verizon already had a lot of high end android devices so maybe those customers didn't want to switch to a new platform? I know a few verizon iphone adopters that switched back to android. Lol maybe they just realized that at the end of the day all smartphones are essentially the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment