place value chart

images The chart of place values is place value chart. place values
  • place values



  • simple1
    05-12 12:41 PM
    Thanks a lot for the thoughts. The same logic will nullify the ebdependent to qualify for ebquota. How come a 5 year old dependent becomes eligible for ebquota (sec 203 clearly lists the quota size and qualifications).

    Take an example:
    H1 primary gets H1 visa, H1 derivative gets H4 visa( and is not counted in H1 quota). Same with L1 (dependent gets L2) the quota doesnt apply in L1.


    If you don't agree with me then ask any attorney and post the response here. Hopefully that will make you see the reasoning.


    Yes, I don’t agree with you on the interpretation linking ebdependents with ebquota.

    Please note: My primary argument here is "ebdependents out of ebquota". I really don’t care where ebdependents belong as long as they are not counted in ebquota.

    I am already in "Ask an Attorney" forum and want to hear attorney’s thoughts.
    Please comment only in the member and donor threads and Let us keep this for Attorney only.





    wallpaper place values place value chart. Place value chart - worksheet
  • Place value chart - worksheet



  • averagedesi
    08-23 11:33 AM
    Folks

    My EAD got approved on July 30th when my PD which is Mar 2005 for EB2 is not current.

    USCIS issued the EAD for a year, called them up, they are asking me to send it back along with a fresh application.

    Is there a process to get this straightened out? I call the USCIS number and each Rep gives me a different suggestion, one female was saying set up a infopass appt and they will help you out.

    My current EAD runs out on Sep 19th and I dont want to mess with my EAD and create problems for myself

    Anybody in the same boat?

    Thanks!

    PS: if this issue has already been discussed please dont stone me





    place value chart. Place Value Charts
  • Place Value Charts



  • Pagal
    10-17 10:19 PM
    Hello,

    I underwent two interviews at USCIS offices... be prepared with basic documents, but don't carry a suitcase full of documents and copies etc. The officer wants to ask you questions, not to your documents (otherwise, you would receive a request for documents only). Many people take attorneys with them (generally not necessary, if your case is clean).

    You can appear together for the interview. Be relaxed and answer only the questions asked (do not keep talking at length) to you. Let your wife answer any questions posed to her by herself. In case there are any documents that you do not have with you, the officer will give you enough time (typically two weeks) to come back and resubmit the documents.

    Good luck!





    2011 Place value chart - worksheet place value chart. to review place value.
  • to review place value.



  • StuckInTheMuck
    11-13 07:29 AM
    Same here. Ignored medical in the July 2 filing rush, got receipt, EAD and AP all in time, waiting for FP notice.



    more...


    place value chart. Page 1
  • Page 1



  • 99mutd08
    06-18 03:50 PM
    Nathu lodge is good to stay for 30 rs/night. This is behind the big koorakarkat near the laddoo baba temple. Just across the street from 2 coconut trees and coconut waterwaala.

    Nathu lodge...30 Rs/night...lol.....good luck finding that





    place value chart. Place Value Learning Chart
  • Place Value Learning Chart



  • skd
    07-19 12:20 PM
    My lawyer did not ask for Tax return for filing i-485 .He just asked for W-2's only ??
    Is Tax Return for last 3 years is required document ?



    more...


    place value chart. Draw A Place Value Chart Up To
  • Draw A Place Value Chart Up To



  • lostinbeta
    10-21 02:03 AM
    True.... but I don't have a camera to practice on :P

    Not even a digital one :(


    Oh well... I will get over it..

    Have fun on your camping trip =) :beam:





    2010 Place Value Charts place value chart. The chart of place values is
  • The chart of place values is



  • Hey Ram GC
    04-08 10:04 AM
    Hi,
    How many EB3 cases with PD before Dec 01 pending.
    My PD is Oct 21st, 01, EB3 (India)

    485 Filed in Jun'07, No LUD's since Aug'07



    more...


    place value chart. Place Value Chart
  • Place Value Chart



  • GC092003
    10-09 02:06 PM
    I have a hard time to adjust my photo to designated spec. I shrunked to 62kb but they did not take it and if I make it lesser, it won't be 320 x 240 pixels but less. I use regular digital camera. anybody help me how to do?





    hair to review place value. place value chart. Place Value is a Key Concept
  • Place Value is a Key Concept



  • franklin
    12-12 11:49 PM
    It depends on the terms of the contract.

    I think Washington is an "At Will" employment state, so no matter what a contract says, its pretty much !#*$. I'd do some research if I were you -google, get some state specific employment law advice, check your employee handbook etc.

    At Will means that either side (employer or employee) can end a contract at any point, AFAIK

    Employee handbook should spell it out. I guess they "could" force you to use your PTO - don't know of the legality in that.

    Just my opinion, not legal advice:o

    Quick search online got this:-

    At Will

    In Washington, employees are presumed to be "at will." At-will employees may be terminated for any reason, so long as it is not illegal. Generally, employees that work under an employment contract can only be terminated for reasons specified in the contract. In Washington, in order to overcome the at-will presumption, an employee must show that the employer made clear and unequivocal statements of job security to the employee.

    The most common exception to employment-at will is for public policy. This holds that an employee is wrongfully discharged if the termination is counter to an explicit policy of the government. One example is the discharge of an employee for filing a workers' compensation claim.

    Employee Handbooks

    While an employer is not required by law to have an employee handbook, in most cases, it is recommended. An employee handbook provides a centralized, complete and certain record of the employer's policies and procedures. It also provides more convenient access by employees and managers. At a minimum, an employee handbook should include:

    * A statement regarding the at-will employment relationship
    * An equal employment opportunity statement
    * A policy regarding sexual and other types of harassment in the workplace
    * Internet access, e-mail, and voice mail policies
    * The Family Medical Leave Act

    In Washington, in limited circumstances, the at-will presumption can be overcome and a just-cause employment relationship can be created by an employee's legitimate expectations that are grounded in an employer's policy statements. The employee has to show that the employer, through the employee manual or otherwise, made representations or promises that termination would be only for just cause.

    The laws regarding an employer's duties and responsibilities arising under an employee handbook are complex, and a licensed attorney should be contacted to review individual circumstances.



    more...


    place value chart. Place Value Game
  • Place Value Game



  • bbct
    02-11 06:01 PM
    http://www.prweb. com/releases/ 2009/02/prweb200 0494.htm

    There were empty spaces in the URL. Try this...

    http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/02/prweb2000494.htm





    hot Page 1 place value chart. Previous Page. Grade
  • Previous Page. Grade



  • willigetgc?
    04-28 01:32 PM
    I like your profile image ........ explains every back logged immigrant's situation!

    read this:

    Congressional Dems Say No Immigration Bill Anytime Soon - The Gaggle Blog - Newsweek.com (http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/thegaggle/archive/2010/04/26/congressional-dems-say-no-immigration-bill-anytime-soon.aspx?hpid=topnews)

    So what this means is twofold: that immigration is both the most tantalizing and the most dangerous demographic political issue on the American horizon. There now are 45 million Hispanics in America, 10 million to 11 million of whom have no legal permission to be here. The Hispanic vote is rising in importance, but there is still 9 percent unemployment (12 percent among Latinos) and citizen-workers feel under siege

    Both Reps and Dems want their votes, but don't have the guts to do it!



    more...


    house Place Value Chart place value chart. Counting and place value
  • Counting and place value



  • Gundark
    08-27 12:16 PM
    Very nice Calvin and Hobbes! :thumb:

    I haven't had a chance to try to make C3PO yet, I'll see if I can't do that sometime today.





    tattoo Place Value Learning Chart place value chart. Place Value Chart
  • Place Value Chart



  • RajWantsGC
    05-12 09:57 PM
    Hello Gurus,
    I have bit complicated case. Please have a little patience to go through it. I had two I140s filed in 2007. One was under EB2 and another was under EB3. In July 2007, we filed I485 along with the EB3 I140 receipt (as per my employer). At the time of filing I485, both I140s were pending. In May 2008, my EB2 I140 was denied because of education issue. But at the same time my I1485 was also denied. The reason USCIS gave for denying I485 was that as I140 is denied so I485 was also denied automatically. But we attached the EB3 I140 receipt along with the I485 application. In month of May 2008, we filed MTR for I485 to reopen the case as my EB3 I140 was attached with the I485 and EB3 I140 is still pending. We also filed the appeal for my EB2 I140. In month of August 2008, my EB3 I140 was approved. I opened many service requests with USCIS for I485 MTR but to no use. After waiting for 10 long months since filing I485 MTR, I received a letter from USCIS in January 2009, saying that my MTR is sent to AAO. This is so frustrating. I was under the impression that MTR should not take much time.
    Gurus, pleas let me know what are my options left now. I read in forums that people write letters to congressman and senators. I want to know the following things.
    1) How to get the addresses of Congressmen and senators?
    2) Should we send letters to local Congressman and Senators only? or we can send letters to any congress man and Senators?
    3) Will the info pass be useful in my case?

    Any help will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Raj



    more...


    pictures Draw A Place Value Chart Up To place value chart. Place Value amp; Decimals Chart
  • Place Value amp; Decimals Chart



  • kirupa
    01-01 11:22 PM
    Are you considering actually creating something in AS1?

    :)





    dresses Previous Page. Grade place value chart. Counting amp; Place Value Pocket
  • Counting amp; Place Value Pocket



  • redelite
    08-26 10:07 AM
    I want a smug smiley.

    Also, the 'mad' one, :m: looks more like a steaming bun than an angry face ; )

    I made this one the other day and put it up..http://www.kirupa.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47648&stc=1&d=1219355088

    Not sure if that's quite what your looking for... but he's pretty angry :P



    more...


    makeup Place Value Chart place value chart. Place Value Chart
  • Place Value Chart



  • mbartosik
    09-05 09:09 PM
    So how about a fax campaign in favor.
    That should not be too distracting from rally preparations.

    Specifically we should highlight support for the increase in greencards. Other provision in STRIVE may have more enemies. Lou Dobbs is already all over it.





    girlfriend Place Value Chart place value chart. Click here for the Place Value
  • Click here for the Place Value



  • rahulpatel
    08-14 04:26 PM
    Guys, thanks very much for your kind advices, but I already took the sufficient steps to ensure my H1 safety.
    The only thing I am concerned here, is in regards my money--it being hard earned (it is not smaller amount, but nearly 8K!), and my chances of winning my case with DOL/Courts.
    I already threatened my employer with the DOL/Court claim, but the guy may be over-stupid or over-reckless, he is just not bothering about this issue. So i want to really know what my chances are, on winning it? Because even if a paper asks me to wait for vendor pay, it can never mean months and years long,.... can it????





    hairstyles Place Value Game place value chart. Decimal Place Value Chart
  • Decimal Place Value Chart



  • chanduv23
    05-13 12:44 PM
    Online case status and infopass are useful for things like address change, namecheck status, finger printing issues , and other issues being dealt where no processing or less processing is required like GC not received, approval not received , letters lost etc...

    When it comes to such complicated issues, you have to get real help.

    Basically - you have to somehow cut through beurocracy and get your issues resolved.

    Good luck, I am sure, things will get under control soon.





    willigetagc
    08-11 10:24 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I am in a similar position, I have applied for my I-485 last july and PD is Jan 2007, I haven't got any RFE yet but reading all the posts I think I might get one for BC. My BC has 20th August as date of birth but from my school certificate,PP, DL all have 17th August date and I have send an affidavit with I-485 from my parents that I was born on 17th August. But Now when I read all the forums I think I should have send the affidavit which should have said that 20th was right but I did not know that uscis gives more importance to BC date instead of dates on other documents.

    Does somebody know what uscis might do? Should I support 17th or 20th date now? and if 20th then is it possible date on school certificate, DL can be changed? I finished my 10th in 1990 and CBSE board. but on CBSE website they say they can change the DOB but only if I had finished 10th in the last two years.

    Can somebody please suggest what to do since I can be ready if i get RFE.

    Thanks in advance.

    Hope you didn't submit the BC. If you did, ASK YOUR LAWYERS if there is a problem and a way out...

    You obviously cannot correct all other docs. So, you might have to get another affidavit from your parents that specifically states that your birth was registered incorrectly (it could happen if you were born at home and not a hospital or so they could claim)....





    Rajeev
    10-10 09:58 PM
    It seems that the bill S 1085 (the Reuniting Families Act (RFA) has become active again. I received e-mails from Senator Menedez and Senator Lautenberg talking about the bill. Senator Menendex mentioned the recapture employment-based visas that haven't been used in past years so that they may be used in future years. Among other things, he also mentioned that he will continue to address the concerns of employment-based visas in the context of comprehensive immigration reform. He is the sponsor of the S 1085 bill.

    Senetor Lautenberg mentioned "Under current immigration law, employment-based immigration is limited to 140,000 visas, or green cards, per year. The process for obtaining employment-based visas can take years to complete, causing many of these visas to go unused. There is also an annual per-country limit that caps at seven percent the number of employment-based immigrants that can come from any one country. In some instances, this per-country cap causes employers to consider country of origin, not talent, when hiring foreign workers.

    A bill has been introduced in the Senate that would address some of these delays and caps. The �Reuniting American Families Act� (S. 1085) would recapture unused employment-based visas from prior years. This bill would allow the Department of Homeland Security to issue any unused visas from Fiscal Years 1992-2007 and in the future roll over any unused visas from one year to the next. It would also increase the per-country cap for employment-based visas to ten percent of the annual total."

    It seems that Senator Menendez is doing a lot of work to bring relief to all immigrants including employment based. It may be brought in the lame-duck session in December.

    Please call your Senators to co-sponsor/support this bill.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment