iztech
May 4, 06:13 PM
Hello
I tried flashing a 5770 via usb dos boot, message was fine. but on reboot, black screen.
So I flashed back with the original rom using an nvidia gfx to boot in - still black screen
this is what i used - atiflash -fa -fm -fs -fp -p 0 original.rom
Any suggestions on getting my card back or is it bricked?
I tried flashing a 5770 via usb dos boot, message was fine. but on reboot, black screen.
So I flashed back with the original rom using an nvidia gfx to boot in - still black screen
this is what i used - atiflash -fa -fm -fs -fp -p 0 original.rom
Any suggestions on getting my card back or is it bricked?
edesignuk
Feb 14, 01:46 PM
I wonder which new moderator is going to clean up the mess mymemmory just made in here...
A post likely to turn this into another mymemmory bashing thread -- and it's not even a thread about women or body parts. :(
That's probably true, but I can hardly delete it, then he'd report me for silencing my own critics :eek: :p
A post likely to turn this into another mymemmory bashing thread -- and it's not even a thread about women or body parts. :(
That's probably true, but I can hardly delete it, then he'd report me for silencing my own critics :eek: :p
acfusion29
Apr 24, 11:45 PM
already have a black iPhone 4.
gonna wait for iPhone 6.
gonna wait for iPhone 6.
JGowan
Apr 13, 09:50 AM
thanks for continuing to screw us 3gS owners over Apple...
My phone is on its last leg, dropping calls all of the time, have to charge it 3 times a day. If I had known this, I would have already bought a 4...If I had known that Apple was selling at $7/share in 2001 and would be at $350/share today, I'd be a rich man.
Apple owes you nothing. They don't announce anything anyway, so this is nothing new. Just, chill out. If you need a phone, go get a phone. The iPhone 4 is incredible tech. If you want to wait for the latest and greatest, buying something used and stick your sim card in it to get you through.
My phone is on its last leg, dropping calls all of the time, have to charge it 3 times a day. If I had known this, I would have already bought a 4...If I had known that Apple was selling at $7/share in 2001 and would be at $350/share today, I'd be a rich man.
Apple owes you nothing. They don't announce anything anyway, so this is nothing new. Just, chill out. If you need a phone, go get a phone. The iPhone 4 is incredible tech. If you want to wait for the latest and greatest, buying something used and stick your sim card in it to get you through.
more...
TheUndertow
Apr 25, 08:29 AM
Why do some posters put down peoples choices or even the fact that it exists in white?
So, if you don't like a white iphone, buy black. It's all good:-)
I like black, but my daughter likes white. When I asked why, she said it goes well with her white ipad and white MacBook, when they are all on her desk.
Sounds like as good a reason as any.
She has a 3GS off contract that is totally on it's last legs (broken glass replaced with plastic, battery empty mid-day), so her only decision is to wait out the next iphone or not.
Unfortunately she has never been able to wait for anything(despite me mentioning not to buy 1st gen Apple products), so she'll probably buy the ip4 in white.
I bet there are many people out there in the same situation.
"Sick" in that context means "good" I think...he likes the White too...
So, if you don't like a white iphone, buy black. It's all good:-)
I like black, but my daughter likes white. When I asked why, she said it goes well with her white ipad and white MacBook, when they are all on her desk.
Sounds like as good a reason as any.
She has a 3GS off contract that is totally on it's last legs (broken glass replaced with plastic, battery empty mid-day), so her only decision is to wait out the next iphone or not.
Unfortunately she has never been able to wait for anything(despite me mentioning not to buy 1st gen Apple products), so she'll probably buy the ip4 in white.
I bet there are many people out there in the same situation.
"Sick" in that context means "good" I think...he likes the White too...
Lord Blackadder
Jan 10, 04:47 PM
VW figured out that bigger sells better in the mid-size four door sedan market, so they bumped it up. They decontented a bit, and they also moved production to the US (http://www.autoblog.com/2011/01/09/2012-volkswagen-passat-chattanooga-vw/). I guess VW has decided to move from "affordable German luxury" back to "The people's car".
It's a shame, really, because they are removing the very qualities that would make me shop for a VW. I would prefer a Golf though. As I said above, I wonder if Golf will maintain its more European character, or if it too will be dumbed-down and upsized.
It's a shame, really, because they are removing the very qualities that would make me shop for a VW. I would prefer a Golf though. As I said above, I wonder if Golf will maintain its more European character, or if it too will be dumbed-down and upsized.
more...
alphaone
Mar 13, 04:47 AM
Yeah I'm running 6.34/a5. If it happens again then I will definitely look into it deeper, but I think it may have been just bad luck.
ozontheroad
Oct 31, 12:27 PM
I wonder if the Shuffle will ever have more than 2 gigabytes. It's form factor seems to limit it, not because there'll never 2 gigabyte storage that small (there will), but because you can't select songs. I wonder how useful a 10 gig Shuffle would be. (Maybe it would be useful... since I don't listen to music on "shuffle" very often, it doesn't appeal to me, so maybe I'm missing something.)
But on the other hand, what can Apple do? They won't be able to make it much smaller (still needs controls and headphone jack).
That leaves them with the only option being to make it cheaper.
Feature-wise, I guess wireless syncing, as it gets smaller the dock is going to be smaller and smaller (the current version looks flimsy, like it wouldn't stand up or something.) But there's not much you can do with something with no screen.
They have to do one (or more) of the following:
more...

proportions and ody

proportions of human ody.
more...

Body Proportions Out of Wack!

with ody proportions and
more...

IMPORTANT PROPORTIONS: The

Studies on the Proportions of
more...

ody proportions

proportions in ody art.
more...

Body Proportions in human

ratios of ody proportions

Basic face proportions
But on the other hand, what can Apple do? They won't be able to make it much smaller (still needs controls and headphone jack).
That leaves them with the only option being to make it cheaper.
Feature-wise, I guess wireless syncing, as it gets smaller the dock is going to be smaller and smaller (the current version looks flimsy, like it wouldn't stand up or something.) But there's not much you can do with something with no screen.
They have to do one (or more) of the following:
more...
kondspi
Sep 30, 06:58 PM
People still use LOTUS???!!!!???
bassfingers
Apr 13, 12:07 PM
This probably means the screens are the same, or maybe suppliers are keeping their mouths shut for once
more...
Cassie
Apr 7, 09:42 AM
I'm so weird...I want one. :o
http://www.aspire-ev.com/images/front_right.jpg
But, given the choice, I already have my dream car.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ab/%2783-%2788_Ford_Ranger_Extended_Cab.jpg/800px-%2783-%2788_Ford_Ranger_Extended_Cab.jpg
(Not my pic)
http://www.aspire-ev.com/images/front_right.jpg
But, given the choice, I already have my dream car.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ab/%2783-%2788_Ford_Ranger_Extended_Cab.jpg/800px-%2783-%2788_Ford_Ranger_Extended_Cab.jpg
(Not my pic)
wnameth
Dec 15, 04:24 PM
I don't know what catagorey this falls in but im looking for the bleep noise, so i can edit a video, the sound is the one used on shows like jerey springer. i cant find a site or program that has this, so could you pleae send it to my email or post it..
Thanks
Thanks
more...
AaronTheYoung
May 2, 01:25 PM
I really don't know anything....but....
I think that Apple MAY start selling computers (in what ever form they come) with subscriptions to "iCloud". They can save costs by throwing in a small SSD with enough space for iOS (which will be on all Apple machines by default) and letting users subscribe to the iCloud for space.
All at an amazing discount, much like the iPhone. Millions of users are doing this with their iPhones, not realizing (really) how much their iPhone is costing them over time. $199 just sounds like a great price. Imagine that, but it's an iMac for only $399 and $14.99 for an iCloud account. If you don't want an iCloud account, you pay regular price. This model works well for the iPhone.
You can always get local space, by buying your own hard drive and adding it.
I really don't know, but this idea came to me. I'm interested in seeing how MobileMe is going to change this year and if Apple comes up with something like this.
Go Apple!
I think that Apple MAY start selling computers (in what ever form they come) with subscriptions to "iCloud". They can save costs by throwing in a small SSD with enough space for iOS (which will be on all Apple machines by default) and letting users subscribe to the iCloud for space.
All at an amazing discount, much like the iPhone. Millions of users are doing this with their iPhones, not realizing (really) how much their iPhone is costing them over time. $199 just sounds like a great price. Imagine that, but it's an iMac for only $399 and $14.99 for an iCloud account. If you don't want an iCloud account, you pay regular price. This model works well for the iPhone.
You can always get local space, by buying your own hard drive and adding it.
I really don't know, but this idea came to me. I'm interested in seeing how MobileMe is going to change this year and if Apple comes up with something like this.
Go Apple!
Kyffin
Sep 10, 04:40 PM
cosy
more...
ghostlyorb
Apr 29, 07:34 AM
once people get to upgrade their phones... iPhone will be #1 on verizon.
ThaDoggg
Apr 7, 09:27 AM
Geez kind of happy that I held off on updating to 4.3.1. I usually update as soon as a JB is out but I was kind of lazy this time. Seems there are alot of bugs.
more...
DougY
Apr 27, 09:12 AM
I like the idea about ePrint. May even go out and buy a compatible HP Printer. Can anyone tell me if using this service would cost me extra? I know that the printer would have its own email address, would that involve extra phone charges? Need information...thanks. :confused:
iMeowbot
Aug 13, 03:44 PM
I like it, but it should have been iMeowTiger.
I'll get to 'em all, but ... could ... not ... resist ... pun ...
I'll get to 'em all, but ... could ... not ... resist ... pun ...
obeygiant
Mar 31, 10:16 AM
I'd rather use photoshop on a laptop with a wacom tablet. But lightroom on the ipad-- theres an idea.
NebulaClash
Apr 27, 12:59 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)
I don't hate Apple, just many of the things they do. Most Apple products I love.
Then I would suggest you learn to rephrase your statements, because you come across as a clear Apple hater.
I don't hate Apple, just many of the things they do. Most Apple products I love.
Then I would suggest you learn to rephrase your statements, because you come across as a clear Apple hater.
deredwing
May 5, 10:14 AM
Hi All,
I have recently run into this weird system font. I have attached a screenshot to show what I mean by the weird error font. I don't remember me doing anything related to the font or the system system but just happened the next day. I have tried to seek for solution online but not successful, perhaps cause i can't explain it in detail.
Please can anyone help and let me know if there is any way that I can reverse it back to default original. Thank you very much.
I have recently run into this weird system font. I have attached a screenshot to show what I mean by the weird error font. I don't remember me doing anything related to the font or the system system but just happened the next day. I have tried to seek for solution online but not successful, perhaps cause i can't explain it in detail.
Please can anyone help and let me know if there is any way that I can reverse it back to default original. Thank you very much.
masterjedi73
Apr 26, 05:06 PM
I'm using a mid 2010 mac mini, samsung miniDV hooked up to firewire 800. (imovie 11) It doesn't skip on the tape, but when I play it back in imovie, it skips in the same place each time. no matter how many times i re-import it, it skips in the same place. Is there any way to stop this?
thanks.
thanks.
CaoCao
Apr 15, 07:53 PM
Homosexuality was accepted and practiced openly during the Roman Era...which is what most of us here draw roots as a "real civilization". It was when the Christians and Abrahamic religions took over that being gay started to be "outlawed". Prolly has to do a lot with the fact that the "kings" needed subjects to draw loyal warriors and peasants from to keep their land, etc...especially since major factions killed eachother all the time.
Nevertheless, what you are experiencing is the remnance of Christianity's "being fruitful and multiply" efforts. It may take a while for "new thought processes" to reach "the conservatives" out there, but it will get there as these religions start to have less and less control over people's behaviors and even start to die out as we all enter the modern world.
Much of what we believe in to "keep the land" in modern times involves more of a faith in "Capitalism" than faith in "God". And you are right that "gay couples can raise children" too these days with modern technology, but the underlying requirement as with any successful family, is your capitalistic faith and success in it (read: money). But I think that since the US takes much of the brunt of world military efforts, there will still be a need for a large sector of ppl who will sacrifice themselves to "go to heaven". It's no wonder that the USA, although most advanced of the Western world, has the most religious ppl. Which is why "Don't ask, don't tell" has persisted in the military for ages. But I think as we roboticize more warfare in the future, there won't be as much of a need to make religious kids willingly act as cannon fodder so the Military might be more open to gays. Afterall, an extra person in front of a joystick is just as good as an extra person in front of a cash register...regardless of sexual preference. ;)
Bisexuality was openly accepted. You do realize thatEurope's population is expected to fall catastrophically due to a low birth rate
Wow...just wow. So now you claim to speak for all of society back then? Unbelievable. And please, don't hold back on your feeling regarding us. You keep exposing yourself for what you truly are.
So what? What is your point?
Political harm to me is violence. Do cannot deny that you wish to withhold rights from us.
Sad, but true. Diplomacy should always be the first approach. But it doesn't always work. I've found out the hard way, believe me.
Do actually you care what people who are in your face have to say?
Have sex with someone of the opposite gender isn't exactly a homosexual thing, in-vitro fertilisation is immoral and the government can opt not to allow homosexuals adoption privilege.
violence: behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.
ACT UP made some people glad for AIDS, "God's curse on sodomites". Treating people like crap doesn't exactly improve relations
Nevertheless, what you are experiencing is the remnance of Christianity's "being fruitful and multiply" efforts. It may take a while for "new thought processes" to reach "the conservatives" out there, but it will get there as these religions start to have less and less control over people's behaviors and even start to die out as we all enter the modern world.
Much of what we believe in to "keep the land" in modern times involves more of a faith in "Capitalism" than faith in "God". And you are right that "gay couples can raise children" too these days with modern technology, but the underlying requirement as with any successful family, is your capitalistic faith and success in it (read: money). But I think that since the US takes much of the brunt of world military efforts, there will still be a need for a large sector of ppl who will sacrifice themselves to "go to heaven". It's no wonder that the USA, although most advanced of the Western world, has the most religious ppl. Which is why "Don't ask, don't tell" has persisted in the military for ages. But I think as we roboticize more warfare in the future, there won't be as much of a need to make religious kids willingly act as cannon fodder so the Military might be more open to gays. Afterall, an extra person in front of a joystick is just as good as an extra person in front of a cash register...regardless of sexual preference. ;)
Bisexuality was openly accepted. You do realize thatEurope's population is expected to fall catastrophically due to a low birth rate
Wow...just wow. So now you claim to speak for all of society back then? Unbelievable. And please, don't hold back on your feeling regarding us. You keep exposing yourself for what you truly are.
So what? What is your point?
Political harm to me is violence. Do cannot deny that you wish to withhold rights from us.
Sad, but true. Diplomacy should always be the first approach. But it doesn't always work. I've found out the hard way, believe me.
Do actually you care what people who are in your face have to say?
Have sex with someone of the opposite gender isn't exactly a homosexual thing, in-vitro fertilisation is immoral and the government can opt not to allow homosexuals adoption privilege.
violence: behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.
ACT UP made some people glad for AIDS, "God's curse on sodomites". Treating people like crap doesn't exactly improve relations
firewood
Oct 8, 09:22 PM
I have an old Mac 512Ke that was last powered up around 15 years ago.
What electrolytic capacitors (and other components) should I consider replacing before I try powering it up again?
What electrolytic capacitors (and other components) should I consider replacing before I try powering it up again?
No comments:
Post a Comment