adk
Dec 28, 06:51 PM
I'm trying to change my Idisk Icon, but I can't find it in candybar under volumes or applications. Any Ideas? I'm on a trial version of .mac right now if that helps.
Macaroony
May 3, 12:02 PM
Please can you clarify your statement about the lack of potential donors?
You already have a few members in this thread who said they're not eligible.
You already have a few members in this thread who said they're not eligible.
Designer Dale
Dec 2, 04:18 PM
Icons: Flurry from Icon Factory (http://iconfactory.com/home)
Calendar and Photo by:Darin Rogers (http://blog.darinrogers.net/). It's not a GeekTool thing. Visit his site and click on December Wallpaper.
Dale
Calendar and Photo by:Darin Rogers (http://blog.darinrogers.net/). It's not a GeekTool thing. Visit his site and click on December Wallpaper.
Dale
devrante
May 5, 05:54 PM
Restoring should do the trick
more...

spicyapple
Nov 29, 12:43 PM
I recently pirated a movie because I couldn't find it at the local rental place. I can't wait for online movie sales.
The staggered global release of movies is just asinine in the digital age. I'll agree that the movie studios almost force legitimate consumers to pirate movies because there is no other way to legally obtain the content.
luv ya bunches! x0x0x0x
The staggered global release of movies is just asinine in the digital age. I'll agree that the movie studios almost force legitimate consumers to pirate movies because there is no other way to legally obtain the content.
luv ya bunches! x0x0x0x
LimeiBook86
Dec 14, 01:18 PM
Kernel Panics...possibly one of the most frustrating Mac problems ever. Mac has gotten one of the errors, let's just hope that he knows how to restart the machine :p
more...
skunk
Mar 17, 08:35 PM
Did this Passidomo woman say what is attributed to her, or not?
I know right? Christians are totally equivalent in women's clothing to Muslims. I mean, asking for the skirts to be to their knees, for them to not see midriff, or parts of the breast is totally equivalent to making the wear burkhas. And then there is the audacity to ask for them to not be exposed to butt crack on the beach, simply appalling their curtailing of freedom!Why should it be of any importance to you how anyone else cares to dress?
I know right? Christians are totally equivalent in women's clothing to Muslims. I mean, asking for the skirts to be to their knees, for them to not see midriff, or parts of the breast is totally equivalent to making the wear burkhas. And then there is the audacity to ask for them to not be exposed to butt crack on the beach, simply appalling their curtailing of freedom!Why should it be of any importance to you how anyone else cares to dress?
mikeschmeee
May 5, 07:34 PM
Btw I am really getting into the 240/260 Z cars, I want one so bad as a project car.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93y4c2KMGHQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGtGroDjQKU
I got more photos, just still going through them. I'll post ASAP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93y4c2KMGHQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGtGroDjQKU
I got more photos, just still going through them. I'll post ASAP.
more...
Oats
May 6, 05:21 PM
I've installed OpenOffice.org for OS X, and when I save files in MS-office formats (.xls, .doc, etc) they do not have any icon assigned to them. If I save in the native open-doc format, the icons appear. When I double-click the .xls files, they will open automatically with OpenOffice, but the icons are still blank.
How can I get these icons to be correct?
How can I get these icons to be correct?
quagmire
May 5, 10:44 PM
What kind of BMW do you recommend for a young bachelor business guy in a popular downtown location? I was thinking about the 3 series.
335d because the diesel is awesome. :)
335d because the diesel is awesome. :)
more...
TantalizedMind
Apr 8, 06:18 PM
I have really been thinking of finally getting an iPhone.. but after hearing all these battery issues I am starting to think otherwise. IDK.. we'll see. At least its not as bad as the Thunderbolts 3-4hr battery!! LOL!! Thats just pathetic.
wmmk
Oct 26, 03:39 PM
.mac is in need of a major upgrade
This is a good start
very true. still, if gmail cleaned up the interface, added WebDAV support, made a nice homepage to access all google services, i'd totally stop thinking about the possibility of .mac.
This is a good start
very true. still, if gmail cleaned up the interface, added WebDAV support, made a nice homepage to access all google services, i'd totally stop thinking about the possibility of .mac.
more...
techiegirl
Feb 9, 12:22 PM
You will loose your rollover minutes if you reduce your rate plan, but not if you increase it. Yes, rollover minutes expire after a year.
Chip NoVaMac
Feb 13, 06:08 AM
I meant I had been on better behavior recently (actually reporting stuff rather than dropping in a macro and running), and that that could be looked upon as "kissing up" to current admins. I didn't mean for people to kiss up to me :)
Sorry for the follow on...
But you hit on what some may see as an issue (maybe not for sun baked - gain not speaking for him).
There was a change that I noticed in your posting behavior (since you and I seemed to have hit the same threads) before and after the announcement of the possible addition of mini mods. The two are most likely unrelated; but it is the perception of users that counts to some degree.
Wait a few weeks and and all of this will be forgotten as you know. :)
Sorry for the follow on...
But you hit on what some may see as an issue (maybe not for sun baked - gain not speaking for him).
There was a change that I noticed in your posting behavior (since you and I seemed to have hit the same threads) before and after the announcement of the possible addition of mini mods. The two are most likely unrelated; but it is the perception of users that counts to some degree.
Wait a few weeks and and all of this will be forgotten as you know. :)
more...
PCClone
May 1, 10:04 AM
This is great news if it means the end of mobile me. Die Mobile Me - DIE DIE DIE. Anything will be better than the self centered sounding @me.com. I simply will not use the email address in a professional context. Don't mind @Mac.com, and still use it, but @me.com sends the wrong message.
Everyone here wishes your trolling, goo fan posts would DIE DIE DIE. That would be great news if it meant the end of your trolling.
Everyone here wishes your trolling, goo fan posts would DIE DIE DIE. That would be great news if it meant the end of your trolling.
Kieranic
Oct 11, 04:04 AM
October :)
Original please? :)
Original please? :)
more...

kalsta
Mar 20, 12:33 PM
Hi. Thanks for the advice and kind words. I would actually love to work for a firm or design company. I would prefer the steady check and the opportunity to learn the ropes. I need to network more. I send out a lot of resumes but no real nibbles yet. I think networking and knocking on doors will probably get my farther than the monster.com approach I've been using :)
Okay� Firstly, you need a great portfolio. Above all else, you're a designer, so they're going to want to see that you can design. If you're confident in the quality of your portfolio, great. Next step� Find out the name of the person or the owner or manager if you can, and send them out something creative that also demonstrates your design skills � not just a standard resume and letter; anyone could do that, and you need to show them that you're not just anyone. Let them know that you would like an opportunity to meet and show them your portfolio, and you could even say when you'll call them � that way you're not waiting for them to call, but you're showing initiative and following up. If they say they don't have any available positions right now, say that's okay, you'd still love to meet with them and show them your work in case a future position becomes available. Once you have a meeting, the rest is up to you and your portfolio! :)
Okay� Firstly, you need a great portfolio. Above all else, you're a designer, so they're going to want to see that you can design. If you're confident in the quality of your portfolio, great. Next step� Find out the name of the person or the owner or manager if you can, and send them out something creative that also demonstrates your design skills � not just a standard resume and letter; anyone could do that, and you need to show them that you're not just anyone. Let them know that you would like an opportunity to meet and show them your portfolio, and you could even say when you'll call them � that way you're not waiting for them to call, but you're showing initiative and following up. If they say they don't have any available positions right now, say that's okay, you'd still love to meet with them and show them your work in case a future position becomes available. Once you have a meeting, the rest is up to you and your portfolio! :)
PLamarine
Apr 5, 02:38 PM
http://www.macstories.net/news/enable-display-mirroring-on-the-ipad-1/
Requires Jaiobreaking, but works great!
Requires Jaiobreaking, but works great!
AppleFanatic10
Apr 7, 11:46 AM
I hope they release one for the Verizon iPhone...
mashinhead
Mar 10, 07:46 PM
I use VLC, Gimp, and SKYPE and Wiretap, altough streamRipper (which i discovered here) Seems much better cos it breaks up the tracks for you. I bought AirFoil, cos its a great concept. but there is a delay, so its sux for dvds and stuff.
NYY FaN
Dec 25, 05:02 AM
Logitech Revue
http://www.cnet.co.uk/i/c/blg/cat/hometheatre/logitech-revue-google-tv.jpg
Pioneer VSX-1020-K
http://hometheatergears.com/wp-content/uploads/pioneer-vsx1020k.jpg
Apple TV
http://static.technorati.com/10/09/01/17467/apple-TV.jpg
Yankee Jersey
http://www.onthefield.com/prodimg/b1480.jpg
Cash
http://weblogs.cltv.com/news/local/chicago/Money%20stacks.jpg
http://www.cnet.co.uk/i/c/blg/cat/hometheatre/logitech-revue-google-tv.jpg
Pioneer VSX-1020-K
http://hometheatergears.com/wp-content/uploads/pioneer-vsx1020k.jpg
Apple TV
http://static.technorati.com/10/09/01/17467/apple-TV.jpg
Yankee Jersey
http://www.onthefield.com/prodimg/b1480.jpg
Cash
http://weblogs.cltv.com/news/local/chicago/Money%20stacks.jpg
Designer Dale
Apr 7, 04:12 PM
A few guitar themes.
Link for the original Taylor Acoustic Guitar (http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Taylor415_acoustic.JPG)
Dale
Link for the original Taylor Acoustic Guitar (http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Taylor415_acoustic.JPG)
Dale
Shreknow91
Sep 5, 12:03 PM
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn208/Shreknow91/Screenshot2010-09-05at74827AM.jpg
rodpascoe
Sep 27, 06:25 AM
I have the opposite problem. I get much more spam through to my inbox on my gmail account than I do with .mac . As always, YMMV.
I discovered 0spam (www.0spam.com) about a year ago, check it out, it's dropped my spam count in 4 accounts I have from about 2000 - 2200 a day to less than 5 a week! Works with *any* email accounts webbased or otherwise. Awesome :p
I discovered 0spam (www.0spam.com) about a year ago, check it out, it's dropped my spam count in 4 accounts I have from about 2000 - 2200 a day to less than 5 a week! Works with *any* email accounts webbased or otherwise. Awesome :p
No comments:
Post a Comment