
maxterpiece
Nov 29, 12:13 PM
see what i don't get is this:
Apple and the movie studios both lose from pirating. The more people who pirate, the fewer movies sell, the less $ everyone makes. There is no reason for movie studios to be so paranoid about apple's agenda.
There is no connection between the music industry's alleged loss of business bc of pirating, and apple's music store.
Apple and the movie studios both lose from pirating. The more people who pirate, the fewer movies sell, the less $ everyone makes. There is no reason for movie studios to be so paranoid about apple's agenda.
There is no connection between the music industry's alleged loss of business bc of pirating, and apple's music store.
chrfr
Apr 5, 10:18 PM
I am thinking of pulling the trigger with some new hardware. As a student, I know a route I can take is the student Apple Developer program. After searching for the ADC store to use the discount I notice its gone! Does anyone know if this program still exists?
No, it's gone.
No, it's gone.
mroboto
Jan 14, 06:30 PM
macbookair.com redirects to http://www.apple.com/?Will+We+see+a+MacBookAir+on+Tuesday?
Is Apple just dropping false info to cause rumors, then hit us with a curveball?
Hmmm. Seems fishy to me.
Is Apple just dropping false info to cause rumors, then hit us with a curveball?
Hmmm. Seems fishy to me.
Zwhaler
Jan 9, 05:34 PM
I agree that we put lots of pressure to release the iPhone on Steve. But I am dissapointed to say the least.
more...
Cassie
Nov 14, 06:42 PM
Probably not a whole lot, they're not exactly collectors items. Together, honestly you might be looking at $10 or 15 on eBay.

3N16MA
May 5, 11:22 PM
http://supercartalk.com/wp-content/gallery/ford-gt/geigercars-ford-gt-2008-769297.jpg
http://supercartalk.com/wp-content/gallery/ford-gt/geigercars-ford-gt-2008-701569.jpg
http://supercartalk.com/wp-content/gallery/ford-gt/geigercars-ford-gt-2008-726416.jpg
Still one of the most beautiful supercars I have ever seen. Considering it shares so much in common with the gt 40 styling (it is a homage to it after all) the look will always be classic. I can't really think of many cars I would rather have if I had my choice.
I believe those are custom rims. I would change those but it's not like I'm complaining.
http://supercartalk.com/wp-content/gallery/ford-gt/geigercars-ford-gt-2008-701569.jpg
http://supercartalk.com/wp-content/gallery/ford-gt/geigercars-ford-gt-2008-726416.jpg
Still one of the most beautiful supercars I have ever seen. Considering it shares so much in common with the gt 40 styling (it is a homage to it after all) the look will always be classic. I can't really think of many cars I would rather have if I had my choice.
I believe those are custom rims. I would change those but it's not like I'm complaining.
more...
Doctor Q
Aug 13, 02:24 PM
An invisible rabbit wouldn't make much of an avatar, would it? So I'm glad we can see Harvey this time.
Manic Mouse
Oct 10, 07:29 AM
Tell me.. what will happen when Tweetie 3, 4, 5... comes out?
PAY AGAIN... AGAIN AND AGAIN... for minor upgrades.
I'd rather pay and get upgrades than have the developer abandon the app because it isn't profitable to do anymore free updates. What should Loren do when everyone that will buy Tweetie already has it? Develop updates out of the goodness of his heart?
The app store has a problem, and that's the amount of crap and cheapness of that crap. It drives the price of everything down. Factor in that ALL upgrades are free and you have a major problem for devs. You can sell an app once to each user, at next to nothing cost, and that's all you get. Yes, initially it's good when you're selling 100K apps a week but what happens when everyone's bought your app? The app store has a sustainability problem, and it will soon rear it's ugly head.
Compare it to desktop software where even the most basic apps cost $10+ and all upgrades are paid.
I'm quite happy to pay Loren �1.79 every 8-12 months for his work on Tweetie because frankly it's amazing and �1.79 is pretty much nothing.
The problem with most whambulance drivers such as yourself is pretty much the same problem with society at large. You only care about yourself and what you can get for yourself regardless if it's at the expense of others. You have no social responsibility. People's inability to look past their own nose and care about others is really quite pathetic. You don't care if Loren gets paid for his work, or for a sustainable app store. Rather you simply care for how cheaply you can get apps and updates. The self-centredness, the "me me me"-ness of society has become quite a problem IMO.
PAY AGAIN... AGAIN AND AGAIN... for minor upgrades.
I'd rather pay and get upgrades than have the developer abandon the app because it isn't profitable to do anymore free updates. What should Loren do when everyone that will buy Tweetie already has it? Develop updates out of the goodness of his heart?
The app store has a problem, and that's the amount of crap and cheapness of that crap. It drives the price of everything down. Factor in that ALL upgrades are free and you have a major problem for devs. You can sell an app once to each user, at next to nothing cost, and that's all you get. Yes, initially it's good when you're selling 100K apps a week but what happens when everyone's bought your app? The app store has a sustainability problem, and it will soon rear it's ugly head.
Compare it to desktop software where even the most basic apps cost $10+ and all upgrades are paid.
I'm quite happy to pay Loren �1.79 every 8-12 months for his work on Tweetie because frankly it's amazing and �1.79 is pretty much nothing.
The problem with most whambulance drivers such as yourself is pretty much the same problem with society at large. You only care about yourself and what you can get for yourself regardless if it's at the expense of others. You have no social responsibility. People's inability to look past their own nose and care about others is really quite pathetic. You don't care if Loren gets paid for his work, or for a sustainable app store. Rather you simply care for how cheaply you can get apps and updates. The self-centredness, the "me me me"-ness of society has become quite a problem IMO.
more...
Krafty
Apr 14, 05:15 PM
Completely disgusting...however, and off the record, I concur. ;)
You have no idea, I would put more into a car than I would a relationship.
/inb4 maybethatswhyyouveneverhadagirlfriend
Valet happens to be one of the few departments I oversee at the resort I work at... ive driven a few that have come through here and must say, certainly one of the top 3 cars ive ever driven.
the others in the list of top cars, are easily 3-4 times the price of the GTR
Nice. Of course in Atlanta (especially since I'm in between Midtown & Buckhead), we see all those supercars. But the best I've seen was an imported JDM (seemingly) GT-R R34 sitting in the 2nd level parking deck of Atlantic Station.
Me and this other dude went ape ****.
You have no idea, I would put more into a car than I would a relationship.
/inb4 maybethatswhyyouveneverhadagirlfriend
Valet happens to be one of the few departments I oversee at the resort I work at... ive driven a few that have come through here and must say, certainly one of the top 3 cars ive ever driven.
the others in the list of top cars, are easily 3-4 times the price of the GTR
Nice. Of course in Atlanta (especially since I'm in between Midtown & Buckhead), we see all those supercars. But the best I've seen was an imported JDM (seemingly) GT-R R34 sitting in the 2nd level parking deck of Atlantic Station.
Me and this other dude went ape ****.
drenline
Apr 5, 06:46 PM
Old cydia app DisplayOut gets the job done also.
more...

PathVu
Feb 3, 06:54 AM
Using QuickPick App...

Samaritan
Jan 9, 05:59 PM
I've been reading a number of comments from a variety of sources since the iPhone runs OSX it is a pocket-size Mac. Applications, Widgets etc will all be written for this device which will all be OSX compatible.
Laptops and desktops, iLife etc. will all be announced in good time. However the iPhone is a revolutionary device. So much so that RIMM and Palm both fell today on the stock market. The iPhone, like the original iPod, have established a new standard.
more...

Selma Hayek has just been

salma hayek nude, salma hayek
more...

salma hayek pussy

Salma Hayek?
more...

Salma Hayek

for the body every woman

Salma Hayek and the Lexus 2054
Laptops and desktops, iLife etc. will all be announced in good time. However the iPhone is a revolutionary device. So much so that RIMM and Palm both fell today on the stock market. The iPhone, like the original iPod, have established a new standard.
more...
Dreadnought
Feb 16, 12:11 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)
I thought the i-series couldnt handle a dual setup, only some of the higher end xeons. Hence no dual mobo's for i7's.
I thought the i-series couldnt handle a dual setup, only some of the higher end xeons. Hence no dual mobo's for i7's.
ClimbingTheLog
Nov 20, 02:21 PM
After reading his previous predictions, Shaw Wu is about as good a fortune teller as Carnac.
Yeah, what an idiot. Apparently this guy gets paid bug bucks to read about stuff on MacRumors and Slashdot all day and assemble them into predictions.
Wait a second...
Yeah, what an idiot. Apparently this guy gets paid bug bucks to read about stuff on MacRumors and Slashdot all day and assemble them into predictions.
Wait a second...
more...
R94N
Aug 8, 04:39 AM
Very simple and clean, mind sharing your wallpaper? Thank you.
If you like stuff like that, take a look at Simple desktops.com (http://www.simpledesktops.com). Nice.
If you like stuff like that, take a look at Simple desktops.com (http://www.simpledesktops.com). Nice.
reggoboy
Apr 8, 08:33 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)
Does this make Apple peta-philes? ;-)
Does this make Apple peta-philes? ;-)
more...
tigres
Apr 7, 08:50 AM
I was wondering whether these issues only apply to people who JB their phones? Or perhaps there is some particular app that they all have installed doesn't agree with 4.3.1.
I too have no problems with 4.3.1
Open Safari on iPad.
Click a youtube link and watch vid.
Go back to Safari.
What do you get?
I too have no problems with 4.3.1
Open Safari on iPad.
Click a youtube link and watch vid.
Go back to Safari.
What do you get?

rhett7660
Apr 7, 02:25 PM
This is something I absolutely don't need, BUT I WANT IT!!! Including the iCade cabinet.
You and me both. I wanted this since I first saw it. Already have a place for it too! Put my name ont he email list. Hoping it comes sooner then later!
You and me both. I wanted this since I first saw it. Already have a place for it too! Put my name ont he email list. Hoping it comes sooner then later!

hastyle
Jan 9, 06:56 PM
Is Macworld just a one day event??? or will they be showing more stuff? I was hoping to hear something about the 8 core mac pro.
whyrichard
Apr 27, 10:59 PM
Hey,
Going to Dj a few parties... i already have a Music Fidelity V-DAC and the MIXX, wondering if i can cue up music through my macbook, preview it through headphones, while the music is playing through the usb connected v-dac....
what do i need to pull this off?
am i making sense? some music and drink in me currently... ha!
r.
Going to Dj a few parties... i already have a Music Fidelity V-DAC and the MIXX, wondering if i can cue up music through my macbook, preview it through headphones, while the music is playing through the usb connected v-dac....
what do i need to pull this off?
am i making sense? some music and drink in me currently... ha!
r.
ikir
Mar 23, 01:29 PM
I was actually thinking of a desktop that is expandable, performs far better then any iMac, costs a lot less then a Mac Pro..... And Windows 7 is pretty damn good and flash works on it...
performance is question mark with a crap os like Window, and stop saying Windows 7 is good because it is not, it is just better than Vista... not hard eh?
Flash works? Flash is crap on every platform, the few on which can run on since it is proprietary, and as far as it makes sense it runs on mac os too so i don't see your point. Costs a less than a Mac Pro/iMac/MacBook pro is relative as always, even good PCs which you can build if you have some experience, will not have an impressive power/consumption ratio as most Macs, will not have multitouch, unibody, all in one design, FireWire800 (please don't say USB3 which is crap), and many other things. You are just evalutating what you thing are important for you. You are not smarter, stop embarassing yourself.
Sorry for my bad english.
instead you just gave the usual fanboy response to someone who dared to say a bad word about Apple
Usually it is the opposite, one can't says an opinion without being marked as a fanboy by blind users like you. Even when you point they're wrong, you get the fanboy pin!! How sad are becoming online forums. I'm still laughing at the news about Apple opening hardware access for Adobe flash, a lot of retarded users cried "apple was the bad guy because adobe can't optimized flash without this".... when we got core image, core animation, core audio ecc. for years. Who want to bash see only what he wants to see, and think to be the smart one.
Go enjoy your Windows 7 Alienware, btw nice machine troll.
performance is question mark with a crap os like Window, and stop saying Windows 7 is good because it is not, it is just better than Vista... not hard eh?
Flash works? Flash is crap on every platform, the few on which can run on since it is proprietary, and as far as it makes sense it runs on mac os too so i don't see your point. Costs a less than a Mac Pro/iMac/MacBook pro is relative as always, even good PCs which you can build if you have some experience, will not have an impressive power/consumption ratio as most Macs, will not have multitouch, unibody, all in one design, FireWire800 (please don't say USB3 which is crap), and many other things. You are just evalutating what you thing are important for you. You are not smarter, stop embarassing yourself.
Sorry for my bad english.
instead you just gave the usual fanboy response to someone who dared to say a bad word about Apple
Usually it is the opposite, one can't says an opinion without being marked as a fanboy by blind users like you. Even when you point they're wrong, you get the fanboy pin!! How sad are becoming online forums. I'm still laughing at the news about Apple opening hardware access for Adobe flash, a lot of retarded users cried "apple was the bad guy because adobe can't optimized flash without this".... when we got core image, core animation, core audio ecc. for years. Who want to bash see only what he wants to see, and think to be the smart one.
Go enjoy your Windows 7 Alienware, btw nice machine troll.
OllyW
Apr 28, 07:09 AM
A couple of notes... the end user price of your iPhone is really driven by your carrier and what they are willing to subsidize. Also, it's very common in many industries to price things differently from country to country based on local markets. I know in our markets, we have some countries like India that we sell at about a 20% discount of the US, but in Europe, it's about 10% more expensive. Very common.
You also get a lot of people on here looking at the US Apple Store and seeing the iPhone 4 at $200 then checking their own store and seeing it priced around 500 Pounds or Euros.
They don't understand that the US price doesn't include sales tax and requires signing up for an expensive 2 year contract but their own price includes tax and is for a factory unlocked, contract-free phone.
You also get a lot of people on here looking at the US Apple Store and seeing the iPhone 4 at $200 then checking their own store and seeing it priced around 500 Pounds or Euros.
They don't understand that the US price doesn't include sales tax and requires signing up for an expensive 2 year contract but their own price includes tax and is for a factory unlocked, contract-free phone.
virtu
Apr 16, 11:17 AM
First hours using Mac.. never played around with such system =)
Otaillon
Sep 6, 06:16 PM
http://a.imageshack.us/img842/9955/capturedcran20100906191.png
No comments:
Post a Comment