
inskrish
08-03 12:27 PM
I am freaking out thinking that my application fell behind a desk somewhere....
That seems better than my case. I had a dream in which the mail room clerk used my application to put his donuts and coffee.:)
Regards,
IK
That seems better than my case. I had a dream in which the mail room clerk used my application to put his donuts and coffee.:)
Regards,
IK
wallpaper salma hayek wallpaper
sapking
12-21 12:09 AM
I think she should be apprised of pains in getting green cards for skilled workers from India, by ImmigrationVoice.
eager_immi
04-05 08:15 AM
if it is urgent shouldn't you consult a lawyer?
2011 Salma Hayek wallpaper picture

sss2000
10-31 02:25 PM
While that is true I wanted to donate whatever I have. I thought if any IV core team member has delta frequent flyer account, I can transfer my miles to his account. Is that a possibility? If so, Do we have any core team member who has delta frequent flyer account? If we pool all the miles we have then IV core team can use these miles to travel.
more...
psaxena
10-20 12:38 PM
RealClearPolitics - Election 2010 - Iowa Senate - Grassley vs. Conlin (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2010/senate/ia/iowa_senate_grassley_vs_conlin-1217.html)
This is going nowhere... Guys what are prospects of Grassley winning the Nov elections...I hope he looses
This is going nowhere... Guys what are prospects of Grassley winning the Nov elections...I hope he looses
gc_peshwa
04-15 11:05 AM
Thanks coolngood4u80 and Shanmugnathan ....these are great ideas..can you also please post the Facebook link to 485 filing campaign on this thread??
more...
willigetagc
08-19 09:27 AM
Folks,
I am a July filer, I called USCIS last week and they stated that they need a new set of biometrics. I had initially given my biometrics after I filed my AOS last year in July 2007. According to what I have read USCIS should be able to retrieve my biometrics from their Biometric storage system. Should I call USCIS and argue with them which may be futile. Or should I just bite the bullet and await the new biometric appointment. I would appreciate any input.
PD: 10/2002
I-140 - Approved Jan 2007
Category - EB3, ROW
relax until the new biometrics notice comes. Chances are it never will. The CSR you spoke to probably did'nt read/know the new rules.
I am a July filer, I called USCIS last week and they stated that they need a new set of biometrics. I had initially given my biometrics after I filed my AOS last year in July 2007. According to what I have read USCIS should be able to retrieve my biometrics from their Biometric storage system. Should I call USCIS and argue with them which may be futile. Or should I just bite the bullet and await the new biometric appointment. I would appreciate any input.
PD: 10/2002
I-140 - Approved Jan 2007
Category - EB3, ROW
relax until the new biometrics notice comes. Chances are it never will. The CSR you spoke to probably did'nt read/know the new rules.
2010 salma hayek plays guitar
FredG
November 15th, 2007, 11:53 PM
I got in the habit of reformatting cards after a few episodes of returning a card with pix remaining to a different body and having it reset my numbering system. It's not uncommon to download cards from more than one body at a time. It's easier for me to format than to keep track of which card(s) came from which body.
I use (in order) a blower, an arctic butterfly, a lens pen. I check before going to the next step and try to get the job done with the least intrusion.
I use (in order) a blower, an arctic butterfly, a lens pen. I check before going to the next step and try to get the job done with the least intrusion.
more...
mambarg
07-27 12:45 PM
If NSC had put all applications from July 2nd to July 17th on hold.
Did they open and timestamp it ? for received date ??????
If they did not , then I may be lucky.
Because my package had signatures and all other dates of June 29th . The day when we were planning to ship the package, but for july fiasco.
Do you guys think ? they might see this and enter it as received date ?
Did they open and timestamp it ? for received date ??????
If they did not , then I may be lucky.
Because my package had signatures and all other dates of June 29th . The day when we were planning to ship the package, but for july fiasco.
Do you guys think ? they might see this and enter it as received date ?
hair Salma Hayek Sexy Wallpapers
CRAZYMONK
03-18 02:38 PM
Your exemployer is very clever. He took all steps to not leave any evidence behind. The 5 months you are talking about, he is not liable as you are outside the US. If you are here in US and he did'nt paid, then its a differnt story.
In the offer letter he gave, when you joined, is there any thing mentioned about vacation pay?
In the offer letter he gave, when you joined, is there any thing mentioned about vacation pay?
more...
reddymjm
03-09 03:05 PM
Waiting on mine to get fwded to my new address.
hot Salma Hayek
kaisersose
10-12 10:29 AM
You should also consider the GC factor. If your L employer is willing to sponsor a GC, then that is terrific.
You can come into the US in Jan 2008 on L-1A, apply for your 140/485 in Feb 2008 (labor is not required for EB1 and the PDs are current) and you should have your GC by Jan 2009.
On the other hand, if you come here on a H visa, you may not have a GC even during 2019!
Weigh your options and plan accordingly.
You can come into the US in Jan 2008 on L-1A, apply for your 140/485 in Feb 2008 (labor is not required for EB1 and the PDs are current) and you should have your GC by Jan 2009.
On the other hand, if you come here on a H visa, you may not have a GC even during 2019!
Weigh your options and plan accordingly.
more...
house Ask The Dust Wallpaper
vts31
10-20 10:08 PM
correct...and holy crap u have a lot of posts!
tattoo Salma Hayek

chintu25
10-31 01:59 PM
Good job guys ...I am back was busy with some office mess that is now cleared . I am all in and active as ever .
more...
pictures salma hayek hot wallpapers
desi3933
06-26 12:35 AM
Hi. I came from the Philippines and signed a contract for a 3-year obligation as a PT here in the US. My employer paid my recruiter (agency) fees to get me here. In the whole process, I did not shell out anything except for my airfare and other minor fees. However, my recruiter made this written contract saying that if I breach it, I have to pay all the expenses, as in literally all of it regardless of how long I already worked within the three-year period. I just feel that I am being held by my employer since I am planning to move to another company that would better give me the chance to have a green card to a place where I really like to live. Is it really legal that a recruiter make a copy of a contract/bond for the employer and the recruit to sign on it and for me to be responsible to pay all of the fees should I breach the contract? Is there any law/article that prohibits this practice?
I highly appreciate your warm assistance.
NaturopathicPT
Please consult an attorney that deals with Employment and Contract law in your employer's state. Some things are legally binding and other are not. It depends on your agreement terms.
__________________
Not a legal advice
I highly appreciate your warm assistance.
NaturopathicPT
Please consult an attorney that deals with Employment and Contract law in your employer's state. Some things are legally binding and other are not. It depends on your agreement terms.
__________________
Not a legal advice
dresses Salma Hayek Photos, Salma
amitkhare77
11-16 12:19 PM
you have to options -
1. your employer files change of status H1 to H4 (form I-539)
2. you go out of country and come back on previously stamped H4. you need not to apply H4 again as long as previous H4 is valid. remember - if you decide to work in future, your employer has to file change of status application from H4 to H1 again.
please double check before you make any decision.
Thank you for your reply.
Even though we get a new I-94, it is still with my consulting company as the company does not give me my I797.
If I go to India and apply for H4 again, then wont the officer ask me on why I am trying to get the H4 stamping again since it already has a previous valid H4 stamping on it? since there is no H1 stamping on my passport.
Or can I go out of USA and get back on the same revious H4 stamping?
Thanks,
Arpu
1. your employer files change of status H1 to H4 (form I-539)
2. you go out of country and come back on previously stamped H4. you need not to apply H4 again as long as previous H4 is valid. remember - if you decide to work in future, your employer has to file change of status application from H4 to H1 again.
please double check before you make any decision.
Thank you for your reply.
Even though we get a new I-94, it is still with my consulting company as the company does not give me my I797.
If I go to India and apply for H4 again, then wont the officer ask me on why I am trying to get the H4 stamping again since it already has a previous valid H4 stamping on it? since there is no H1 stamping on my passport.
Or can I go out of USA and get back on the same revious H4 stamping?
Thanks,
Arpu
more...
makeup Salma Hayek - Bono, Shakira,
ilikekilo
04-13 10:10 AM
For me I never got a any communication directly from USCIS for the RFE.
folks, how does it matter anyways most proabbly u will go thru the lawyer, or else how will they make money..poor chaps!!!!:rolleyes:
folks, how does it matter anyways most proabbly u will go thru the lawyer, or else how will they make money..poor chaps!!!!:rolleyes:
girlfriend salma hayek wallpapers hot.
nozerd
01-17 09:35 AM
Go ahead and apply for a birth certificate from your nearest US Embassy/Consulate.
You will need one anyway when you do file I 485 or CP so might as well keep it ready now.
You will need one anyway when you do file I 485 or CP so might as well keep it ready now.
hairstyles Salma-hayek Wallpaper : Free
Macaca
02-23 02:24 PM
What if I-140 is approved , and the primary applicant (H1) is waiting for the PD to be current, and the dependent wants to go to school. Will this have any impact on the GC process?
This issue was discussed in the two threads whose name I don't remember. I did not understand the whole thing. The threads had persons who were doing it or had done it.
It will be worthwile searching the threads.
This issue was discussed in the two threads whose name I don't remember. I did not understand the whole thing. The threads had persons who were doing it or had done it.
It will be worthwile searching the threads.
Joey Foley
May 18th, 2005, 03:23 PM
I also took this one around the same time and it has it too.
You guys think I should take this camera to the shop and get it looked at?
I have other cameras to use (20D,10D, and digital rebel) while I'm waiting.
If so, where is the best place to get it looked at?
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/medium/517test3.jpg
You guys think I should take this camera to the shop and get it looked at?
I have other cameras to use (20D,10D, and digital rebel) while I'm waiting.
If so, where is the best place to get it looked at?
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/medium/517test3.jpg
WillIBLucky
11-17 12:19 PM
if EB reform is discussed as a part of CIR in 2007, i am sure it will be 2008 by the time they start implementing it and 2009 by the time you will see any tangible benefits from it. CIR is not something that will be discussed and approved in a month. After CIR is approved (thats big if) it will take a few months for CIS to come up with the guidelines and prepare itself to handle the increased work load. Look for substantial delays.
IMO, Our best hope is if EB relief is picked up earlier and approved on its own before they talk about CIR.
SKIL is the best bet for us. Hopefully we will see it being discussed soon in Senate.
IMO, Our best hope is if EB relief is picked up earlier and approved on its own before they talk about CIR.
SKIL is the best bet for us. Hopefully we will see it being discussed soon in Senate.
No comments:
Post a Comment