Asian
07-19 09:39 AM
Well, some people think it is of no use trying to predict anything. I have a slightly different opinion. If I had known this kind of thing could happen to me eight years ago (or at least five years ago), I definitely have chosen a different path. The same thing applies to now. If I could have a glimpse of five years from now, I might choose a different path.
Predictions work if it is based upon reasonable data and calculations. I think it would be actually humane of USIC if it could supply more statistical data about the number of applicants they are getting and the rate they are processing or even the projection of cut off dates for next two years. Of course we will not blame them if it deviates. They can simply say it is subject to change to avoid any legal complications. They are the organization that has most information after all. I think it is something we can suggest to law makers, too. Nobody likes surprises anymore in modern life. The more we can see the future, the better decision we can make and the less time we lose in vain.
I am not saying we can be negligent for necessary law changes but we have to think of various scenarios with probabilities.
I am also thinking IV core members may have a better statistical data from the members. These statistical data are actually very important if we use them well. ( I am not saying exposing private info.) The numbers talk louder than words. The same rule applies to law makers as well.
Predictions work if it is based upon reasonable data and calculations. I think it would be actually humane of USIC if it could supply more statistical data about the number of applicants they are getting and the rate they are processing or even the projection of cut off dates for next two years. Of course we will not blame them if it deviates. They can simply say it is subject to change to avoid any legal complications. They are the organization that has most information after all. I think it is something we can suggest to law makers, too. Nobody likes surprises anymore in modern life. The more we can see the future, the better decision we can make and the less time we lose in vain.
I am not saying we can be negligent for necessary law changes but we have to think of various scenarios with probabilities.
I am also thinking IV core members may have a better statistical data from the members. These statistical data are actually very important if we use them well. ( I am not saying exposing private info.) The numbers talk louder than words. The same rule applies to law makers as well.
wallpaper selena gomez with short hair.

sunshine2007
08-27 04:55 PM
this is a EB3 case and i'm the primary applicant not my spouse
CaliHoneB
05-04 07:37 PM
Hi Guys,
In my humble opinion simple and easyway to distinguish ourselves from illegal immigrants is to have a premium processing for GC. What ever may be the solutions there will always be backlogs either in Labor or I140 or I485 because we are on the same track as millions of others..
From DOL perspective there is no benefit for them to process our applicatins faster than other applications..or they may simply be lacking resources to treat us as we want them to..
I don't think any high skilled professional would mind paying lilttle extra ( or significantly extra) if the process is certain and fast because once we have the GC we will not be at mercy of employers at the time of raises or need not be stuck in less paying jobs etc..
I request IV to incorporate this in their agenda.
Cheers
In my humble opinion simple and easyway to distinguish ourselves from illegal immigrants is to have a premium processing for GC. What ever may be the solutions there will always be backlogs either in Labor or I140 or I485 because we are on the same track as millions of others..
From DOL perspective there is no benefit for them to process our applicatins faster than other applications..or they may simply be lacking resources to treat us as we want them to..
I don't think any high skilled professional would mind paying lilttle extra ( or significantly extra) if the process is certain and fast because once we have the GC we will not be at mercy of employers at the time of raises or need not be stuck in less paying jobs etc..
I request IV to incorporate this in their agenda.
Cheers
2011 selena gomez long hair 2010.

dingudi
03-05 12:03 PM
Yep..not to worry..just go there on the date of appt..they'll just ask you to come back when the finger heals...I cut my finger...officer made a notation on my form and asked me to come when it heals..I went after a month and got it done
DO they tell you to reschedule the appointment or just ask you to come with FP notice by doing walk-in after it heals. Also do they put a note in their system that you could not give the FP because of so and so reason. Also anyone knows what Boston ASC does , whether they permit walk-ins during the week.
You said you went after a month, so I assume that they must have noted that you did appear for the FP but could not do it.
Sorry if I am sounding a little desperate but I just want to get this over with the right way without any hassles.
DO they tell you to reschedule the appointment or just ask you to come with FP notice by doing walk-in after it heals. Also do they put a note in their system that you could not give the FP because of so and so reason. Also anyone knows what Boston ASC does , whether they permit walk-ins during the week.
You said you went after a month, so I assume that they must have noted that you did appear for the FP but could not do it.
Sorry if I am sounding a little desperate but I just want to get this over with the right way without any hassles.
more...

wenxue
08-13 10:03 AM
I am Chinese. I am bad dancer. But I like the music and the spirit in this thread. Bring it on, ha ha.
abandookwala63
03-19 01:16 PM
I am working for company A for the past 8 years. they are closing down. I have got EAD and another job offer in the same category. My lawyer told me to transfer the H1 on the new employee. I told him about 6 years cap.(In case something goes wrong with my AOS i cannot stay as my 6 years on H1 are over). He told me that still i can have my 1 year extensions, does not matter even my 6 years are over. On IV people are discussing that once your 6 years cap is over and AOS is denied you cannot get extensions. Can somebody please clear up my situation. Thanks
more...
chaukas
10-21 12:03 PM
We are in a similar situation . My wife had an EB3 approved I-140 with PD Apr 2004. She got her new EB2 I-140 approved with PD Dec 2006. I have opened a service request ... no update . Sent a letter to Ombudsman. No response yet. I am thinking of pursuing with the local senator.
The lawyer says that USCIS is treating these cases in the general I-140 queue and therefore may take about a yr to resolve.
The lawyer says that USCIS is treating these cases in the general I-140 queue and therefore may take about a yr to resolve.
2010 Long Hair
darkblue2007
10-13 11:58 AM
I have a close friend who has floated a company to pursue an entrepreneurial dream.
My husband is currently working in US and has filed for GC (140 approved status). I have an EAD and am working in a company very close to where I am staying.
My friend has requested me to help market clients for the product that they are developing.. Is it ok for me to approach companies, as a representative of my friend's company and try selling the product(strictly non-compensational)? Or will there be legal hassles in doing this? Please enlighten me with your thoughts..
Appreciate your help in advance.
I dont understand why you are hesitating to do this. Since you have EAD, you can do volunteer work as long as you wont get paid. There wont be any legal hassles in doing this
My husband is currently working in US and has filed for GC (140 approved status). I have an EAD and am working in a company very close to where I am staying.
My friend has requested me to help market clients for the product that they are developing.. Is it ok for me to approach companies, as a representative of my friend's company and try selling the product(strictly non-compensational)? Or will there be legal hassles in doing this? Please enlighten me with your thoughts..
Appreciate your help in advance.
I dont understand why you are hesitating to do this. Since you have EAD, you can do volunteer work as long as you wont get paid. There wont be any legal hassles in doing this
more...
guidance
02-25 11:46 AM
I am in same boat.
I have asked my attorney and she said, they will be going for COS from H1B to H4 and will produce leave of absence from OCT1, 2008 till date(no pay-stubs) and H4 will be based on my husbands H1b status and will produce his paystub and not mone.
Does it look right option?
I have asked my attorney and she said, they will be going for COS from H1B to H4 and will produce leave of absence from OCT1, 2008 till date(no pay-stubs) and H4 will be based on my husbands H1b status and will produce his paystub and not mone.
Does it look right option?
hair selena gomez hair long
cherish37
11-05 04:38 PM
Finally, case shows up this morning with notice date Oct 9th. However, physical notice was not received. Does anyone know how to request a copy of the receipt? Thanks.
more...
gsc999
06-17 11:57 PM
Lou Dobbs exposed...:rolleyes:
Lou Dobs is referred to as a right-wing populist demagogue. Atlast some one has the courage to speak out the truth.
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2006/jun2006/immi-j16.shtml
Lou Dobs is referred to as a right-wing populist demagogue. Atlast some one has the courage to speak out the truth.
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2006/jun2006/immi-j16.shtml
hot selena gomez emo hair

GreenCard4US
03-15 01:15 PM
My employer applied for LCA to extend my H1 and it was denied and they told me that prevailing wage determination with NPWHC is required to apply for LCA since jan 2010. Is this true?
If anyone has gone through this please respond. Thanks.
If anyone has gone through this please respond. Thanks.
more...
house Selena Gomez Cuts Her Hair:
ak_2006
04-30 06:08 PM
5:30 PM: Shumer concludes the hearing saying that it's not going to be easy, but I think we're going to get something done. Thank you.
tattoo selena gomez long hair pics.

transpass
08-27 02:02 PM
what is mandatory?.....what happens if a person has to move 6 months after they file I-485.....aint they going to change their address??.....can we use AR-11 to do that?....there is no way I can wait for 4 years at my current place to get my green card in hand.....would appreciate any suggestions
It's against the law not to provide CIS your new address within 10 days (?) of your move. FYI, it is mandatory even after you get GC...
It's against the law not to provide CIS your new address within 10 days (?) of your move. FYI, it is mandatory even after you get GC...
more...
pictures Selena Gomez Hair Styles
Browndog
February 20th, 2005, 07:43 AM
if it's any help i have a 2nd hand Sigma APO macro 70-300mm. like NikNikon i found the D70 kit lens much sharper generally, but the sigma when stopped sown to f8 or f9 at 300mm seems to be sufficiently clear enough and really helps for picking out faces in crowds etc. i recently went to a chinease new year festival and the extra reach of the lens blew me away. i could get full frame shots of the dragon mask even though i was stood further back in the crowd. being stopped down thoough i find if the light is less than ideal i need a very fast ISO to keep the shutter speed up. hope that helps :-)
dresses selena gomez long hair. selena

justAnotherFile
09-17 06:21 PM
I think you did a great job keeping the focus on the rally instead of sundry topics.
Go rock DC!
Go rock DC!
more...
makeup Selena Gomez Hair
gc_chahiye
07-13 10:48 AM
What about ... "Allow 485 apps based on original July bulletin(accept July filers only)"
yeah. also, allow EAD+AP if I140 is approved, but dont allow 485 filing.
yeah. also, allow EAD+AP if I140 is approved, but dont allow 485 filing.
girlfriend selena gomez long hair 2011.
snathan
08-25 10:54 PM
Thank you for clarifying snathan. The company will definitely not do anything illegal, in fact it is the legality that is creating challenges. One other question came up today. If a qualified candidates applies for the job (PERM), does the company have to accept the candidate and let me go? All of these questions did not come up while filing EB3 but they are now concerned.
Yes. thats the law.
Yes. thats the law.
hairstyles selena gomez hair long
munshiviral
10-26 02:55 PM
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the feedback. Still I am little bit confused so here are my very specific questions.
1. Can I work for a US firm which has office in India while staying in India?
2. I asked about EAD because I thought that I am still employed with US firm the only difference is that my work location is India and not US. I still get pain in US salary, in that case do i need EAD? Can my GC process continue without me visiting US now and then?
3. Can I still renew my AP/EAD while i am out of US working for US firm and getting paid in US salary but work location in India?
Thanks,
Mickey
Thanks for the feedback. Still I am little bit confused so here are my very specific questions.
1. Can I work for a US firm which has office in India while staying in India?
2. I asked about EAD because I thought that I am still employed with US firm the only difference is that my work location is India and not US. I still get pain in US salary, in that case do i need EAD? Can my GC process continue without me visiting US now and then?
3. Can I still renew my AP/EAD while i am out of US working for US firm and getting paid in US salary but work location in India?
Thanks,
Mickey
Sakthisagar
04-06 02:56 PM
I think 3 years degrees and experience are ok for EB3 category.
Berkeleybee
04-26 07:20 PM
Glad to have been of assistance and happy that the IV core played the greatest part in getting the story out. Lets keep our eyes and ears open as we look out for more opportunities. There is a potential opportunity from this article shared by gonecrazyonh4 : http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=9627&postcount=321
I looked around the site and found out that the misleading article was an op-ed and that the paper actually has someone dedicated to immigration issues. I found the following info, it might be worth following up as part of telling the other side of the story and correcting misperceptions that may have been created :
Brenda Gazzar : brenda.gazzar at dailybulletin.com, Immigration and Ethnic Issues (909) 483-9355
More contacts here : http://www.dailybulletin.com/contactus
Note that this was written by a "guest" columnist. Go ahead and write to the reporter. Happily this is a small local paper, in a pretty Republican district, any article that throws in allegations about Asians and then terrorists cant be taken seriously.
I looked around the site and found out that the misleading article was an op-ed and that the paper actually has someone dedicated to immigration issues. I found the following info, it might be worth following up as part of telling the other side of the story and correcting misperceptions that may have been created :
Brenda Gazzar : brenda.gazzar at dailybulletin.com, Immigration and Ethnic Issues (909) 483-9355
More contacts here : http://www.dailybulletin.com/contactus
Note that this was written by a "guest" columnist. Go ahead and write to the reporter. Happily this is a small local paper, in a pretty Republican district, any article that throws in allegations about Asians and then terrorists cant be taken seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment