Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints

images aby footprint tattoos; aby Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints. I have 1 child amp; 1 angel aby
  • I have 1 child amp; 1 angel aby



  • hopefulgc
    12-05 09:54 PM
    sorry that job is taken.... a monkey does it already.. what are u gonna replace him?


    You mean Visa Bulletin programmer?





    wallpaper I have 1 child amp; 1 angel aby Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints. footprints in the sand
  • footprints in the sand



  • eb3_nepa
    02-08 04:46 PM
    Greenever i totally support that view. I am all for trying to contact the ministry incharge. All i meant is, if it does not work out, we shudnt start throwing insults at the Government. We pay ZERO taxes in India and technically do Nothing worth writing home about for our country or it's government.

    U know it is interesting that we bring up Indians and the Indian Government debate. The Government did what it could to further the economy. Then we had Scams in BPO offices (Citibank etc). The Question now is, who is the bigger problem, the Indian Govenrment or the Indian? Another example: People litter the streets and expect the Govt to pick up after them. A simple example here. On my recent visit to India, at the bombay airport, in the immigration queue, i saw an Indian guy just dump a soiled plastic bag in a perfectly clean area, while standing in the Queue! Just left it there, as though it was a dumping ground. Try doing that on ANY airport here! Forget the police, one of the citizens here will ask u to pick up ur trash.

    Thoughts anyone? :)





    Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints. girlfriend Baby footprint
  • girlfriend Baby footprint



  • Carlau
    11-17 09:49 AM
    I do not think that the nuclear deal with India belongs at the Green Card retrogression part, unless this is a site for Indians only.





    2011 footprints in the sand Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints. I want this tattoo, sort of.
  • I want this tattoo, sort of.



  • lfwf
    11-03 11:15 AM
    I hear they will try again to attach the provisions to other bills. Hopefully we will jump in too. Kudos to iv's efforts. If I can sit pretty for the moment with a 485 filed it's thanks to IV. Please keep going.



    more...


    Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints. footprint poem tattoo
  • footprint poem tattoo



  • ajp5
    04-23 05:30 PM
    I completely agree. Members like ivgclive should to be banned. This is a public forum. If you know the answer, speak up, if not "SHUT UP".
    Lately I feel instead of finding useful information, there are pages & pages of useless remarks, name calling. I hate to contribute to this but its important this does not spoil the image of IV. Nobody likes to be part of a forum for the frustrated.





    Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints. re: aby tattoos :]] Taking
  • re: aby tattoos :]] Taking



  • allen_1974
    01-23 01:41 AM
    Ask your H1B holding company what should be your reply in case Consultate asks you about client details. This question will come to you 100%. So prepare for it. If you and your H1B holding company is satisfied then its fine. One solutions could be to mention in DS 156 that you are workking at your H1B holding company place. But its just a thought. Discuss it with your company.

    Best wishes



    more...


    Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints. aby footprint tattoos
  • aby footprint tattoos



  • amar123
    07-29 12:34 AM
    Thats it. This post is the final nail in the coffin :). These soft LUDs mean nothing. Confirmed!!! Thanx for sharing this info and n'joy ur green.

    Been saying that since morning, the whole purpose of this thread was so others dont get the sudden adrenaline rush on seeing the LUD.


    It took the whole day,and people still dont get it, and I get a red spot from someone claiming this is an unnecessary thread!!.
    Heck, we are all waiting for the 485 processing to happen,without any visibility,so, any info, we get , we lap it up.

    But, again ,like I said in the morning, this thread needs to be closed for replies and open just so, others can know that the sunday LUD was meaningless in the context of PD being current





    2010 girlfriend Baby footprint Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints. aby footprint tattoos; aby
  • aby footprint tattoos; aby



  • seahawks
    07-11 08:47 PM
    Lets all focus our energies on a common cause. I understand feelings and we do vent and we do find interesting articles to quote from and I know there is no bad intent. However we need lawmakers to fully understand our cause. Its the simple theory "why do you I have to care about you, if you are looking ways to have laugh at me":) Pen is mightier than a sword is the common phrase, in this case "keyboard" is! Have fun and did I hear CIR is dead, I know there will be something in the form of immigration bill passed before the election based on all I read and it won't be an enforcement only bill. They are having hearings around the country, something will work out for sure, at least thats what I hope for.



    more...


    Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints. tattoos#39;s righ there rub off
  • tattoos#39;s righ there rub off



  • Jerrome
    10-18 05:56 PM
    I have got EAD and AP.I think i would not have got them if the 140 is not filled.

    I also know the date on which he filled. but employer is not sharing the receipt because there is no mandate for him to do so.

    I wanted to know is there a way out.





    hair I want this tattoo, sort of. Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints. Infos apr aby footprint
  • Infos apr aby footprint



  • sts_seeker
    07-05 04:24 PM
    Hi All,
    My lawyer waited until the last minute and filed I-140/I-485 concurrently even when the PD was current in June07 for me. It a Labor Substitution case so should I file new I-140 before July 16th with a copy of ALC and write a note or they will take out I-140 from the file and only return the I485? I cut a seperate check for I140 while filing.
    please advice asap.
    Thanks
    sts_seeker



    more...


    Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints. these are my BIL#39;s tattoos,
  • these are my BIL#39;s tattoos,



  • GCBy3000
    07-26 05:35 PM
    Can IV send email todya to all TEXAS members if it supports this move since tomorrow is the last day for registration.





    hot footprint poem tattoo Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints. butterfly tattoo FAIRY
  • butterfly tattoo FAIRY



  • immiguy
    07-18 01:25 PM
    Hi,
    Hello all,
    Here is my situation.My Pirority date is March 2005 and my category is EB3. My 485 and my spouse;s ( as my dependent) was filed through my compnay on July 2nd.

    My spouse's company's had independently started processing is GC under EB2.His priority date is June 2007.He got his labor approved last week and is eligible for i-140 and 485 right now.

    At this time, which category is most benefitial to us? EB3 from March 2005 or EB2 from July 2007?

    Gurus, please help



    more...


    house aby footprint poem free Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints. This is my tattoo i got for my
  • This is my tattoo i got for my



  • sai_srinivas
    05-22 08:28 PM
    Eb3





    tattoo re: aby tattoos :]] Taking Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints. I want this tattoo,
  • I want this tattoo,



  • bskrishna
    04-09 12:45 PM
    you have had one heck of a journey.
    Enjoy !



    more...


    pictures aby footprint tattoos Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints. Wolf Footprints Tattoo On Arm
  • Wolf Footprints Tattoo On Arm



  • champu
    02-18 01:10 PM
    My Indian employer offered me to coninue working from home from US. Is that legal to do when you are in the US on an H4 visa? Thanks..

    No, it is not legal.





    dresses butterfly tattoo FAIRY Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints. Footprints can look good of
  • Footprints can look good of



  • chapsi29
    04-02 12:30 PM
    Well its a small company and there are only a handful of us who are involved in immigration. Paychecks have been pending for the last few months only and in the past we have not had this kinda problem. It should hopefully get resolved in the next few months.. My I-140 was applied in Aug 07 @ its at NSC right now.. Currently for EB2, NSC processing date shows May 9th. I am hoping before they get to my application, this issue gets resolved.

    Lot of money at stake to consider change of employers at this point.. Would like to see how 140 turns out before thinking of change ... Pretty tough decision!

    So is it important to be currently making more than what is mentioned in the GC labor application ? As I have been informed, the prevailing wage as mentioned in the GC is for future employment and it is OK for the employee to be making less than that and it only means that the employer should have the ability to pay you that wage after you get your GC ? Is this true ?

    Thanks



    more...


    makeup tattoos#39;s righ there rub off Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints. aby footprint poem free
  • aby footprint poem free



  • johnamit
    06-01 12:21 PM
    I always thought EB1 has nothing to do employer and one can self-sponser it :confused:
    In this case the guy is a software engineer. The consulting company is willing to show that he is a manager.





    girlfriend I want this tattoo, Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints. hot carpe diem tattoo. carpe
  • hot carpe diem tattoo. carpe



  • capriol
    06-03 03:48 PM
    Sure, the USCIS will ofcourse remind certain people to apply for the Travel documents: Why not?
    After all (1) $305 from pre-July 30, 2007 (I485) applicants (and many, many of such applicants) will count to make the USCIS (and the US) "rich." (2) Keeping the chain of advance parole and EAD's will prevent this country from giving permanency to the "foreigners." Goodness, gracious, we are taking away their jobs...remember....





    hairstyles these are my BIL#39;s tattoos, Tattoos Of Baby Names And Footprints. Footprints In The Sand Tattoo
  • Footprints In The Sand Tattoo



  • Jerrome
    10-19 10:53 AM
    I am just waiting for the processing date of NSC to move one day further for 140 processing(Mine is Feb7 submitted). The moment in moves by a day i will call and let you guys know the outcome.

    Thanks a lot for your advice.





    brij523
    02-18 11:42 AM
    Anyone else!! Lets join to help ourself.





    rama0083
    03-07 12:31 PM
    People keep talking about RFE and LUD (soft LUD, hard LUD). Can someone explain what these are and what do they signify? I have my EAD, AP and my 140 is just approved. I have already passed 180 days after the filing of 485. If I change jobs can my employer still revoke my I-140 and harm my 485? These may be repeated questions but I am new to the forum .. and I m unable to get specific answers.

    Thanks in advance guys.

    If your I-140 is approved then the employer cannot revoke anything. You are completely free, under AC-21, to change employers. It is the situation with an unapproved I-140 that is ambiguous.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment