rahul2699
05-13 09:33 AM
Please check the thread http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/184288-from-iv-access-to-donor-forum-issues.html
You would need to provide your information as directed by Starsun in the first post. Starsun has been keeping unwell these days and verifying information periodically. However within a few days, you would be added to the donor forum upon verification.
In the meantime, please join your state chapters and get active. ImmigrationVoice.org - Immigration Voice State Chapters (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52)
Thanks. I've done that yesterday (sending e-mail)..I guess i need to be little more patient
You would need to provide your information as directed by Starsun in the first post. Starsun has been keeping unwell these days and verifying information periodically. However within a few days, you would be added to the donor forum upon verification.
In the meantime, please join your state chapters and get active. ImmigrationVoice.org - Immigration Voice State Chapters (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52)
Thanks. I've done that yesterday (sending e-mail)..I guess i need to be little more patient
wallpaper Animated Desktop Wallpaper
gbadrain
08-11 01:23 AM
If you have not completed your 6 years (or you have an approved 140) then you can find an employer to file a new H1B and you will not be counted against H1B cap. Do the premium and reapply for visa at the consulate. Try to carry a proof that your employer has declined to provide you with the documents requested.
Secondly, please post what documents consulate requested you to submit - I am sure one of the IVans will post you with alternatives. If one of the documents happens to be your personal credentials, wage statements and etc - even if you reapply with new employer, you will be no different than what you are now. BTW, is it your first time stamping?.
Thanks for this info.
Well,I was given Green Form 221 g from NEw Delhi Consulate wherein they asked me to submit: Unemplotment Wage reports, Project description, Notarised list of Employee and W2.
With regards to my personal info, they okayed it with my MBA degree and over 12 years experience behind.:cool:
BTW, this is my first attempt in getting H1B Visa and I have B1/B2 Visa for10 yrs as also visited USA twice and came back within a fortnight.
My background check is okay.
The problem is with the Employer!!
Secondly, please post what documents consulate requested you to submit - I am sure one of the IVans will post you with alternatives. If one of the documents happens to be your personal credentials, wage statements and etc - even if you reapply with new employer, you will be no different than what you are now. BTW, is it your first time stamping?.
Thanks for this info.
Well,I was given Green Form 221 g from NEw Delhi Consulate wherein they asked me to submit: Unemplotment Wage reports, Project description, Notarised list of Employee and W2.
With regards to my personal info, they okayed it with my MBA degree and over 12 years experience behind.:cool:
BTW, this is my first attempt in getting H1B Visa and I have B1/B2 Visa for10 yrs as also visited USA twice and came back within a fortnight.
My background check is okay.
The problem is with the Employer!!
jhaalaa
12-12 04:20 PM
Folks how are you and where are you all in OK. I am in Tulsa. Here are my details:
Labor Filing Date: 27 Sep 2002
Service Center: Texas Category: EB3
Application Mailed: 22 Jun 2007 USCIS Received Date: 26 Jun 2007
USCIS Notice Date: 03 Aug 2007 Filing Type: non-concurrent
I-140 Processing: regular I-140 Approval Date: 30 Mar 2006
Fingerprinting Date 1: 29 Aug 2007 Fingerprinting Date 2:
RFE: no RFE Reply Date:
Name Check Status: pending Name Check Approval/Denial Date: N/A
I-485 Status: pending Approval/Denial Date: N/A
Card Ordered Date: Card Received Date:
EAD Applied: yes AP Applied: yes
EAD Approval Date: 16 Aug 2007 AP Approval Date: 23 Aug 2007
Nationality: India
Labor Filing Date: 27 Sep 2002
Service Center: Texas Category: EB3
Application Mailed: 22 Jun 2007 USCIS Received Date: 26 Jun 2007
USCIS Notice Date: 03 Aug 2007 Filing Type: non-concurrent
I-140 Processing: regular I-140 Approval Date: 30 Mar 2006
Fingerprinting Date 1: 29 Aug 2007 Fingerprinting Date 2:
RFE: no RFE Reply Date:
Name Check Status: pending Name Check Approval/Denial Date: N/A
I-485 Status: pending Approval/Denial Date: N/A
Card Ordered Date: Card Received Date:
EAD Applied: yes AP Applied: yes
EAD Approval Date: 16 Aug 2007 AP Approval Date: 23 Aug 2007
Nationality: India
2011 3d moving desktop backgrounds.
sanz
08-07 11:48 AM
good one.....:D:D:D:D
more...
JK747
03-05 11:20 AM
My wife had Henna on her hand when she went for her FP. The officer asked her did not take her finger prints and asked her to send that letter to their office by mail for re-scheduling the appointment. She sent the letter and got another appointment within 40 days. No problems in the second appearance.

Munna Bhai
12-03 12:24 PM
Anyone with a detailed answer like logiclife spelled out here?
No, you don't have to be employed while in EAD but do remember GC is future job, if have something to show them then you are safe.
No, you don't have to be employed while in EAD but do remember GC is future job, if have something to show them then you are safe.
more...
venkat9
03-10 09:13 AM
Hi All,
I just wanted to share my RFE regarding the "Experience Lettters"
I got an RFE on 1/23/2008 "Evidence of experience must be in the form of letter(s) from current or former employer(s) giving the name, address, and title of the employer and a description of the experience of the alien, including specific dates of the employment and specific duties."
The desi company that I worked for in US doesn't exist anymore. I got a affidavit from one of my ex-colleagues who is currently working for a company in INDIA.
And it worked for me. My attorney sent the documents to USCIS @ NSC on 3/3 and we got an Approval Notice on 3/7.
I just wanted to share my RFE regarding the "Experience Lettters"
I got an RFE on 1/23/2008 "Evidence of experience must be in the form of letter(s) from current or former employer(s) giving the name, address, and title of the employer and a description of the experience of the alien, including specific dates of the employment and specific duties."
The desi company that I worked for in US doesn't exist anymore. I got a affidavit from one of my ex-colleagues who is currently working for a company in INDIA.
And it worked for me. My attorney sent the documents to USCIS @ NSC on 3/3 and we got an Approval Notice on 3/7.
2010 desktop wallpaper 198 Nature

clockwork
07-18 05:41 PM
just emailed... it should have 4 pdf files.
Done buddy. Please look at my previous post. Thanks for sharing info. :)
Done buddy. Please look at my previous post. Thanks for sharing info. :)
more...
intheyan
08-13 09:07 PM
I feel the name check rule is just for our satisfaction and it is not helping most of the name check clearence.
hair Free wallpaper / desktop

Porch
08-24 09:32 AM
I worked for company A till Jun 2003 on h1 for 3 years. Then i went back to India and switched to company B. Now I'm in US on L1 thru company B. I'm thinking of switching back to company A in US. But my H1 got expired on June 2004. My question: Is it possible to renew the original H1 processed by company A now and start working for it? Please help.
more...
teachla
11-02 01:17 PM
A note: If you look at the web sites of immigration law firms, some of them can be very deceptive in giving you a feel that the firm is big; none the less it does not mean that big firms give the best advise and results. One advantage of big firms is that they deal with a good volume of cases and have good knowledge inhouse about the trends and what might work/does not work.
Here are some of the consultation rates of the one's I had checked with last year:
Carl Shusterman Los Angeles $ 390/ consultation - 30 Minutes
Josie Gonzales Pasadena, CA $ 400/consultation- 30 minutes ( calls herself the queen of PERM )
Sheela Murthy- Maryland $ 250/ 20 minutes
Attorney Dana Delott ( works in Sheela Murthy's firm $ 200/20 minutes and is good for consultation), other attorneys in Sheela Murthy's firm charge 150 USD for 20 minutes)
Here are some of the consultation rates of the one's I had checked with last year:
Carl Shusterman Los Angeles $ 390/ consultation - 30 Minutes
Josie Gonzales Pasadena, CA $ 400/consultation- 30 minutes ( calls herself the queen of PERM )
Sheela Murthy- Maryland $ 250/ 20 minutes
Attorney Dana Delott ( works in Sheela Murthy's firm $ 200/20 minutes and is good for consultation), other attorneys in Sheela Murthy's firm charge 150 USD for 20 minutes)
hot -free-desktop-wallpaper-

danu2007
07-17 05:15 PM
The DOS bulletin update under section D as if nothing has happened and they say "Visa Bulletin #108 (dated July 2) is hereby withdrawn."..in a very simple way...
Thanks again for all the IV support....Great news...
So what will happen to already filed applications?
They didn't say that they will accept application till August..May be it will come in another press release..
Thanks again for all the IV support....Great news...
So what will happen to already filed applications?
They didn't say that they will accept application till August..May be it will come in another press release..
more...
house Pink Flowers Desktop Wallpaper
martinvisalaw
01-12 02:19 PM
My husband and I are British, not sure if that slows things up or down :)
Being British makes it as fast as anyone. India, China, Mexico and the Phillipines are sometimes slower.
Being British makes it as fast as anyone. India, China, Mexico and the Phillipines are sometimes slower.
tattoo Wallpaper desktop hot
indyanguy
08-23 10:15 PM
I did a concurrent submission of I140 and I485 on July 2nd. As and when the 140 PP comes back, can I get PP done even though I have already sent my application?
more...
pictures Desktop Background Wallpapers

ameryki
11-11 01:19 PM
alright fresh from this incident. my mother had 10 yr tourist visa expiring in 3 months after her travel date. in the old days it was recommended that you have at least 6 month visa validity when entering US for immigration purposes. Following that guideline she applied for a new tourist visa of course referring the current one on passport. While during her interview they didn't ask her any questions and told her that its a go. Her application got stuck in security verification which triggered due to the fact that she already had a valid visa. Upon researching further I found out you are safe to travel even a day before your visa is expiring because once you enter the country your stay is based on I-94 validity and not your visa. Hope this helps.
dresses Earth Desktop Wallpaper Screen
485Question
09-17 04:02 PM
:)
more...
makeup World of Warcraft Wallpapers
PD_Dec2002
08-27 04:53 PM
I sumited my wife's & my I140 and I485 together in this July 2nd, 2007. I already got receipt and the requesting for fingerprinting. If i file a divorce now does it going to have any effect on my processing?
this is very important.
Depends on who the primary applicant is.
Thanks,
Jayant
this is very important.
Depends on who the primary applicant is.
Thanks,
Jayant
girlfriend wallpaper desktop photos.
viva
12-17 10:53 PM
test
hairstyles high-res-desktop-wallpaper-

manand24
07-27 02:55 PM
Even though receipts are generated based on received date, I assume they will process by priority date , if not what is use of priority date after filing I-485?
Gurus, any body know how USCIS will process 485 applications?
If the dates are current, then from what I have heard is USCIS will process the 485 applications based on the RD, if the dates are not current then it is based on PD.
Gurus, any body know how USCIS will process 485 applications?
If the dates are current, then from what I have heard is USCIS will process the 485 applications based on the RD, if the dates are not current then it is based on PD.
Jaime
09-06 04:49 PM
I have worked in Europe for 4+ years and i can say that life in US and Europe is the same (cost of living is higher in Europe but social security is better). I was seriously considering a move to UK (despite racism) to gain job/life freedom for me and my family. I have HSMP from UK and got a job offer that paid me better (including 35% raise in cost of living) than current US job with flexibility to change employment, also my wife could take up job any day she wants (unlike H4).
You are a poster child of the U.S. Reverse Brain Drain. Shame on Congress if the United States loses you and your family!
You are a poster child of the U.S. Reverse Brain Drain. Shame on Congress if the United States loses you and your family!
wanaparthy
03-25 01:47 PM
-
No comments:
Post a Comment