fittan
07-16 09:54 AM
Guys,
I am not here to spread rumor or give false hope...but I came across this article in WSJ. It says that the USCIS may allow some earlier July filer....I don't have an account so I cannot read the whole article.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB118455917060167397-search.html?KEYWORDS=uscis&COLLECTION=wsjie/6month
Fittan
I am not here to spread rumor or give false hope...but I came across this article in WSJ. It says that the USCIS may allow some earlier July filer....I don't have an account so I cannot read the whole article.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB118455917060167397-search.html?KEYWORDS=uscis&COLLECTION=wsjie/6month
Fittan
wallpaper Back to Previous Wallpaper
Sugar
07-10 11:53 AM
Why AILA not suing State Dept. or USCIS for other issues... read a letter posted by someone in a forum
To AILF/AILA,
I appreciate your effort in filing lawsuit on behalf of July I-485 filers.
There are several critics on your July I-485 lawsuit. They criticize that you are doing for the benefit of your members (AILA). Definitely, your members will be benefited by huge amount of legal fees. Also, the critic says it is waste of time.
Even one of your reputed member (Rajiv Khanna @ immigration.com) posted in his website that chance of winning the law suit is very minimum.
He posted in his website as follows: "Please note folks, I don�t think this class will be easily approved by courts. CIS could argue a lot of things against it, which I don�t wish to publish in an open forum."
Why you cannot sue for the people who struck at Consulate due to administrative process without probable cause.
Several of them working in U.S (they have proof of employment, pay stubs, worked in the U.S on H1B visa for many years) just went to their home country for short vacation and applied for visa; they have rented house in the U.S and unable to break the lease; unable to pay car dues; their U.S citizen children also held overseas; they are loosing their jobs. State department is holding these visa application for more than a year in several cases.
What steps AILA has taken in this issue. If not, why you are not aware of this issue or why you are not giving importance. Do you think this issue will not bring such a huge legal fee like I-485 lawsuit?
To AILF/AILA,
I appreciate your effort in filing lawsuit on behalf of July I-485 filers.
There are several critics on your July I-485 lawsuit. They criticize that you are doing for the benefit of your members (AILA). Definitely, your members will be benefited by huge amount of legal fees. Also, the critic says it is waste of time.
Even one of your reputed member (Rajiv Khanna @ immigration.com) posted in his website that chance of winning the law suit is very minimum.
He posted in his website as follows: "Please note folks, I don�t think this class will be easily approved by courts. CIS could argue a lot of things against it, which I don�t wish to publish in an open forum."
Why you cannot sue for the people who struck at Consulate due to administrative process without probable cause.
Several of them working in U.S (they have proof of employment, pay stubs, worked in the U.S on H1B visa for many years) just went to their home country for short vacation and applied for visa; they have rented house in the U.S and unable to break the lease; unable to pay car dues; their U.S citizen children also held overseas; they are loosing their jobs. State department is holding these visa application for more than a year in several cases.
What steps AILA has taken in this issue. If not, why you are not aware of this issue or why you are not giving importance. Do you think this issue will not bring such a huge legal fee like I-485 lawsuit?
YesWeWillGet
09-23 08:13 PM
First of all thanks for your valuable feedback.
FYI: I am a derivative I-485 applicant (my spouce is a primary 485 applicant).
So, Did you mean I can join an employer on EAD and file for green card processing (labor cert, 140, and 485) as a primary applicant with my prospective employer?
Thanks,
FYI: I am a derivative I-485 applicant (my spouce is a primary 485 applicant).
So, Did you mean I can join an employer on EAD and file for green card processing (labor cert, 140, and 485) as a primary applicant with my prospective employer?
Thanks,
2011 Blossom Wallpapers by Natures
knnmbd
03-29 10:51 AM
There is obviously a missing link here. Sending random faxes to senators with personal requests will only compound the problem and testify to the fact that we are a bunch of scatter brains with no real goal.
You guys need to understand why the Advance Degree + 3 years H1B is included as an exemption. If there is some confusion please read my previous posts and look at the direction where the immigration reform is headed wit the F4 visa being such a hot issue and why it was passes by the SJC. Guys we do not want another S.1932 to happen, so please stop sending mindless requests that will benefit a certain group of people. The idea of this immigration vote is not just to benefit the illegal immigrants or the EB3 retrogression but also to address what the U.S needs from future immigrants. You need to take a step back to realize that the biggest winner here needs to be the UNITED STATES and not us or the illegal immigrants, and that�s when this bill will become a law. Hopefully there are more people this forum apart from Ramba that understood the ramifications of this vote.
You guys need to understand why the Advance Degree + 3 years H1B is included as an exemption. If there is some confusion please read my previous posts and look at the direction where the immigration reform is headed wit the F4 visa being such a hot issue and why it was passes by the SJC. Guys we do not want another S.1932 to happen, so please stop sending mindless requests that will benefit a certain group of people. The idea of this immigration vote is not just to benefit the illegal immigrants or the EB3 retrogression but also to address what the U.S needs from future immigrants. You need to take a step back to realize that the biggest winner here needs to be the UNITED STATES and not us or the illegal immigrants, and that�s when this bill will become a law. Hopefully there are more people this forum apart from Ramba that understood the ramifications of this vote.
more...
willigetgc?
07-06 10:32 AM
Recently I started looking other options in India, Britain, Canada and Australia.
Here is what I found just in last 1 week.
Britain puts new cap on non-European high skilled immigration
United Kingdom, Immigration, Coalition Government Announces Temporary Migration Cap - Newland Chase - 30/06/2010, Government & Public Sector, Labour and Employment, Immigration (http://www.mondaq.com/article.asp?articleid=104198)
Non-EU immigration to the UK: the statistics visualised | UK news | guardian.co.uk (http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2010/jun/26/non-eu-immigration-uk-statistics#zoomed-picture)
The federal government is seeking a limit on the total number of applications for Canada immigration to 20,000 annually
Canada to welcome high skilled and wealthy immigrants | Canada Updates (http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/canada-welcome-high-skilled-and-wealthy-immigrants)
Australia announced new visa ruler to target Indians
New visa rules not targeting Indians: Oz envoy - World News - IBNLive (http://ibnlive.in.com/news/new-visa-rules-not-targeting-indians-oz-envoy/125603-2.html)
This may be the result of global economic slowdown. But China and India are allowing more immigration. Now high skill immigration is a new measure of future economic growth.
It is true that US is a far better country for immigrants - it is a lot easier to assimilate in here than anywhere else in the world. US not fixing its immigration system will only make the brightest stay in the home country!!
Cannot fault them either for staying, who wants to be stuck in the gc system with no end in sight?
Here is what I found just in last 1 week.
Britain puts new cap on non-European high skilled immigration
United Kingdom, Immigration, Coalition Government Announces Temporary Migration Cap - Newland Chase - 30/06/2010, Government & Public Sector, Labour and Employment, Immigration (http://www.mondaq.com/article.asp?articleid=104198)
Non-EU immigration to the UK: the statistics visualised | UK news | guardian.co.uk (http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2010/jun/26/non-eu-immigration-uk-statistics#zoomed-picture)
The federal government is seeking a limit on the total number of applications for Canada immigration to 20,000 annually
Canada to welcome high skilled and wealthy immigrants | Canada Updates (http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/canada-welcome-high-skilled-and-wealthy-immigrants)
Australia announced new visa ruler to target Indians
New visa rules not targeting Indians: Oz envoy - World News - IBNLive (http://ibnlive.in.com/news/new-visa-rules-not-targeting-indians-oz-envoy/125603-2.html)
This may be the result of global economic slowdown. But China and India are allowing more immigration. Now high skill immigration is a new measure of future economic growth.
It is true that US is a far better country for immigrants - it is a lot easier to assimilate in here than anywhere else in the world. US not fixing its immigration system will only make the brightest stay in the home country!!
Cannot fault them either for staying, who wants to be stuck in the gc system with no end in sight?
gimmemygreen
02-20 01:23 PM
Anyone who writes against following can be a dangerous white supermacist and needs to be followed closely to avoid such attacks :-
Indians
Outsourcing
Offshoring
H1b
Perm
Greencard
IRS
These people can be potentially dangerous. It grunt and that clown from Texas proved it.
:D:D:D:D
Indians
Outsourcing
Offshoring
H1b
Perm
Greencard
IRS
These people can be potentially dangerous. It grunt and that clown from Texas proved it.
:D:D:D:D
more...
amitjoey
07-20 02:04 PM
If we register our marriage in the US, say, today, wouldn't that conflict with the marriage affidavits we submitted for H4 etc? Those bear the wedding's original date.
That is a good question, do not know what you would have to do in that situation.
That is a good question, do not know what you would have to do in that situation.
2010 Pussy Tease Live Wallpaper
vin13
12-11 04:36 PM
Since the AP application is over 90 days pending, you may be eligible to discusss with the customer service. If you do not get good answer, you may be able to schedule an infopass.
We found out at the Infopass that my wife's AP application had been approved 2 months ago. But online system still shows as pending but just got a soft LUD on the date it was approved. So you never know what you may find out.
But not sure if they would give out information to the applicant's spouse
We found out at the Infopass that my wife's AP application had been approved 2 months ago. But online system still shows as pending but just got a soft LUD on the date it was approved. So you never know what you may find out.
But not sure if they would give out information to the applicant's spouse
more...

shana04
01-26 11:31 AM
I am planning to move to different residence. My 485 application is currently pending.
Has anyone successfully filed change of address form? and have their EAD or other documents deliever to their new address correctly. Reason I am asking my friend changed his residence while his 485 pending and all his document would still come to my address (his old address). He made numerous request to USCIS and files for AR11 etc. His all documents EAD.. even Green card also came back to my address(His old adress). At least he was lucky that I was still staying over there.
Any thoughts much appreciated.
I have changed twice since I filed my 485 and getting all my documents to the new address.
1. first fill in AR-11
2. then the system will ask if there are any other related pending cases, then you need to specify one after other pending cases. Make sure to take the screen shots for all your confirmations right from AR11. In case you need it.
3. If you call customer service they are not helpful in this regard. But if there is any major problem ( I mean your FP not done or any document which you need to receive have not received yet) then you reach level II customer service IO then they can verify your address.
So far I did not had any problem with two times address change.
But make sure to update your state ID, so that in case you go for infopass, you have updated ID.
Hope this information is helpful. And I did every thing online.
Good luck
Has anyone successfully filed change of address form? and have their EAD or other documents deliever to their new address correctly. Reason I am asking my friend changed his residence while his 485 pending and all his document would still come to my address (his old address). He made numerous request to USCIS and files for AR11 etc. His all documents EAD.. even Green card also came back to my address(His old adress). At least he was lucky that I was still staying over there.
Any thoughts much appreciated.
I have changed twice since I filed my 485 and getting all my documents to the new address.
1. first fill in AR-11
2. then the system will ask if there are any other related pending cases, then you need to specify one after other pending cases. Make sure to take the screen shots for all your confirmations right from AR11. In case you need it.
3. If you call customer service they are not helpful in this regard. But if there is any major problem ( I mean your FP not done or any document which you need to receive have not received yet) then you reach level II customer service IO then they can verify your address.
So far I did not had any problem with two times address change.
But make sure to update your state ID, so that in case you go for infopass, you have updated ID.
Hope this information is helpful. And I did every thing online.
Good luck
hair Blossom Wallpapers by Natures
camarasa
08-01 08:07 PM
It's Mrs Lofgren not Mr Zoe...
more...
Sreeshankar
08-01 10:06 PM
I guess, what Mr/Ms Desertfox has mentioned makes clear sense. It is better to have the I-94 with the valid parole stamp, when applying for FAFSA. One can go outside/re-enter and obtain the parolee or Paroled in to US stamp. Please consult with your attorney also, since the full details of your case is known to the attorney. Thanks.
hot Tags: 3d pussy wallpaper,
eyeopeners05@yahoo.com
04-30 01:26 PM
So, does that mean i can use AC 21 ? What problems if any should i expect in ac21 transfer ?
more...
house santas pussy wallpapers 30
smartboy75
07-17 07:25 PM
Hi All
As the dates become current, I see a lot of people asking the same questions again and again....why can't people do a little search on the forumn before posting repeated questions already asked before ..For eg: Filling i-485 and presence in US or filling without the help of lawyers....
I mean come on guys..we call ourselves highly skilled labours and don't even have the skill to find out answers to common questions by searching the forumns???? I am really begining to doubt the IQ of some cause if not how do u explain it...
DON'T GET ME WRONG....ACT SMART
As the dates become current, I see a lot of people asking the same questions again and again....why can't people do a little search on the forumn before posting repeated questions already asked before ..For eg: Filling i-485 and presence in US or filling without the help of lawyers....
I mean come on guys..we call ourselves highly skilled labours and don't even have the skill to find out answers to common questions by searching the forumns???? I am really begining to doubt the IQ of some cause if not how do u explain it...
DON'T GET ME WRONG....ACT SMART
tattoo Home Pussy Wallpapers 02
NolaIndian32
08-12 10:28 PM
Ok - i gathered myself at this thread...now what? :p
more...
pictures iPhone Pussy wallpapers
sam_hoosier
01-24 02:45 PM
I just checked with my Lawyer. I am a July 2 receipt guy and my 180 days got over. Currently my wife moved from her H1B(not stamped yet, she moved from H4 to H1) to EAD and I am still on H1B.
My lawyer says if I am on H1B and she is on EAD it will create issues when our EAD goes for renewal. She claims I also should change my status now to EAD. I thought staying on H1B was safe and now I get this response. I told her so many people I know have done the same thing and she is asking if I will jump into the well like others:))).
Please advise
Can you ask your lawyer what issues will it create for EAD renewal if you stay on H1B ?
My lawyer says if I am on H1B and she is on EAD it will create issues when our EAD goes for renewal. She claims I also should change my status now to EAD. I thought staying on H1B was safe and now I get this response. I told her so many people I know have done the same thing and she is asking if I will jump into the well like others:))).
Please advise
Can you ask your lawyer what issues will it create for EAD renewal if you stay on H1B ?
dresses Wallpapers / Smoking Pussy
thomachan72
06-13 02:36 PM
---
Polk1848: Stop patronizing us. Your condescending attitude won't go far on this forum. Each one of IV member is a quintessential American in the making. We understand the American dream far better then many born American citizen, who think everybody else owe them something just because they were born in USA. We, on the other hand are living and moving towards the classic American dream. A good start will be to join us in our cause instead of demanding we oppose Hispanics or undocumented immigrants.
I appreciate your clarity of thought and very good sense of direction. Many of us seem to have lost that and are directionless now. Keep it up!!
Polk1848: Stop patronizing us. Your condescending attitude won't go far on this forum. Each one of IV member is a quintessential American in the making. We understand the American dream far better then many born American citizen, who think everybody else owe them something just because they were born in USA. We, on the other hand are living and moving towards the classic American dream. A good start will be to join us in our cause instead of demanding we oppose Hispanics or undocumented immigrants.
I appreciate your clarity of thought and very good sense of direction. Many of us seem to have lost that and are directionless now. Keep it up!!
more...
makeup vagina wallpapers. vagina
vban2007
06-22 11:12 AM
Please help...
It is not possible to save any information on PDF forms if need to correct anything later..
Any idea how to save data on all the forms...
It is not possible to save any information on PDF forms if need to correct anything later..
Any idea how to save data on all the forms...
girlfriend Desktop wallpaper of a snail
ivar
04-28 05:27 PM
my 140 was approved a week and a half back ..and i asked my attorney ..if my date was successfully ported..and he is refusing to divulge the information and telling me to contact my company..
1.) i know 140 is a employers prerogative and all that jazz..but should i not get a copy..or at least some basic information?
2.) Am i wrong is even asking for that information?
Pointlesswait,
Is I-140 approval and date porting done concurrently? my attorney told me that old priority date can be ported only when new I-140 is approved, we have to file an application to port date seperately. Correct me if i am wrong OR my attorney is just trying to drag it longer.
Thanks.
1.) i know 140 is a employers prerogative and all that jazz..but should i not get a copy..or at least some basic information?
2.) Am i wrong is even asking for that information?
Pointlesswait,
Is I-140 approval and date porting done concurrently? my attorney told me that old priority date can be ported only when new I-140 is approved, we have to file an application to port date seperately. Correct me if i am wrong OR my attorney is just trying to drag it longer.
Thanks.
hairstyles Pussy Wallpaper was off the
gaurav_sh2
04-30 08:41 AM
I feel I had taken the right decision. I moved back to India in Nov 09 itself. I had a PD of feb 08 and was in EB-2 but looking at all the mess,I had decided to move back.
Raj Iyer
09-13 12:02 PM
Filing I-140 petition on your behalf signifies immigrant intent. So if you travel outside, you could potentially be denied entry.
The safer option would be wait till your I-140 gets approved, if your PD becomes current, filed I-485. If the PD is not current, seek 3yr H-1B COS under the AC 21 provisions.
The safer option would be wait till your I-140 gets approved, if your PD becomes current, filed I-485. If the PD is not current, seek 3yr H-1B COS under the AC 21 provisions.
intheyan
08-13 09:05 PM
I should those got the CARD PRODUCTION ORDER without name check are lucky and that are only few cases. Most of the cases are stuck with name check even though the PD is current and the RD rule applicable.
No comments:
Post a Comment