wallpaper transformers 3

images Transformers 3 Dark Of Moon wallpaper transformers 3. wallpaper transformers 3.
  • wallpaper transformers 3.



  • actonwang
    06-16 09:25 PM
    thanks! GC4menow,

    Kind of surprise and wonder how you get this kind of info. Is it a given rule or you got it from some friends from USCIS? It looks make sense but:

    1. What is USDOS for? Department of state? Who decides Retrogression?

    2. In summary, if it is "Current", USCIS processes all files by RD (receive date), and if it has retrogresstion, then they change to process files by PD.
    Do they churn/reorder all cases each month according to if it is "current" or not? Any logic behind it?

    I hope that sb can write "inside gc process":)





    wallpaper wallpaper transformers 3. wallpaper transformers 3. Transformers 2 Wallpaper 3:
  • Transformers 2 Wallpaper 3:



  • bbenhill
    07-10 05:12 PM
    You can not .. you will need to wait until EB-2 PD cut off is Jan 2004. family based is different kind of fruit (I don't want to call it animal) :-)



    the family based 2 nd group PD cut off is 15 jan 2005
    EB-2 PD cut off is 01 oct 2003

    say my if my PD is jan 2004 and I have filed for my I-485 (EB-2) during july 07 window (couldnt add my wife since was not married at that time). Can I now file for the I-485 or AOS for my wife now.

    cheers





    wallpaper transformers 3. Transformers 3 (Movie)
  • Transformers 3 (Movie)



  • gimme Green!!
    08-19 12:43 PM
    i dont know what ADIT is.
    there was no mention of 'ADIT' or 'Card ordered' in my email.
    I got the email that said:

    ============================
    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    We mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.
    =============================





    2011 Transformers 2 Wallpaper 3: wallpaper transformers 3. wallpaper transformers 3_09.
  • wallpaper transformers 3_09.



  • glosrfc
    01-21 08:06 PM
    All entries had to include a link to a working version anyway...so wouldn't a quick solution be to paste that link alongside each listing on this page?

    Example:
    1. Sample Entry: Falling Green Bubbles link goes here
    2. Bouncy Balls by freeskier89 link goes here
    3. Snowflake Formation by freeskier89 link goes here



    more...


    wallpaper transformers 3. Watch Transformers 3 Dark of
  • Watch Transformers 3 Dark of



  • sertasheep
    03-26 12:04 PM
    dpsg,

    I think the point we're trying to make is TOI could probably write about "relevant" problems. Illegal immigration is not a problem we're fighting in this forum. Anyone recollect an article in recent times in TOI on impact of GC backlog and retrogression?

    The press is the primary forum for people's voices to be heard even in a difficult democracy like India.

    Let the media be aware of the problems NRIs are going through. Most people back home(Des) will think that people in the US have a cushy life with no worries, when the reality is different.

    This topic is really debatable, but its simply my humble opinion.

    And guess what: making the India NRI minister (Vayalar Ravi) of these issues didn't even result in getting an email response back. We might as well expect that "nothing will happen". But, what's the harm in trying? Just a few minutes of time (and electrons) expended).





    wallpaper transformers 3. Transformers 3 Dark Of Moon
  • Transformers 3 Dark Of Moon



  • thamizhan
    07-17 10:17 PM
    CHEERS TO AILA, AILF AND IMMIGRATION VOICE
    Aside from Representative Lofgren, thanks are also due to the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the American Immigration Law Foundation and Immigration Voice. AILA as usual worked behind the scenes to try and push USCIS to reverse course while it's sister organization AILF quickly assembled a large number of plaintiffs for a major class action law suit. With the threat of a lawsuit of a massive lawsuit, USCIS felt the heat needed to motivate them and the fact that the suit was about to be filed surely contributed to USCIS' quick reversal of course. AILF is playing an increasingly vital role in the pro-immigration community giving us the ability to stand up for immigrants in the courts - often the only place many problems can be resolved.

    Finally, a new voice - Immigration Voice - emerged to do what has never been effectively done in the past - organize the grassroots employment immigrant community. IV's Flower Campaign and its San Jose protest were firsts and garnered the attention of the nation's media and managed to humanize what for many was a dry technical issue. IV was also extremely effective at conveying news to its members and to the entire pro-immigration community (including this lawyer) and know IV will now be a critical part of future advocacy efforts. I'm looking forward to seeing the organization grow in size and influence.

    Just a few days back I was decrying how the anti-immigration community was able to whip the pro-immigration community in the CIR bill because of their ability to mobilize their grassroots supporters. Now you can see how our side - which, after all, represents the views of most Americans - can win the same way.



    more...


    wallpaper transformers 3. Transformers 3 Dark of the
  • Transformers 3 Dark of the



  • lsuk
    07-21 10:24 PM
    GCKarma,
    You can extend your H-1B up to three years, but if you use your EAD card at some point, your H-1B is void. However, you can always recaputure your H-1B time later if needed (and if counted within the last 6 years unless left the U.S. for one year) and will be eligible for your extensions later.





    2010 Transformers 3 (Movie) wallpaper transformers 3. Transformers 3 Dark Of Moon
  • Transformers 3 Dark Of Moon



  • new2perm
    05-28 06:33 PM
    I am a July 2007 filer and he expects an RFE for employment verification on my case.



    more...


    wallpaper transformers 3. megan fox transformers 3
  • megan fox transformers 3



  • go_gc_way
    05-12 11:00 AM
    Good job Amith and other folks!





    hair wallpaper transformers 3_09. wallpaper transformers 3. hairstyles Transformers 3 PSP
  • hairstyles Transformers 3 PSP



  • gapala
    02-26 10:46 AM
    Did you talk to a good lawyer yet? Or just hanging out in this forum?
    I suggest you talk to a lawyer and get his advise.
    As someone suggested, going back to school is always an option for you. By the way, you could have posted this info in the same thread that you opened few days ago on this very same topic.



    more...


    wallpaper transformers 3. nascar transformers 3 cars
  • nascar transformers 3 cars



  • joeshmoe
    09-04 07:05 PM
    What was the Approval date on your I140?

    06 Oct 2006





    hot Watch Transformers 3 Dark of wallpaper transformers 3. wallpaper 3. Transformers
  • wallpaper 3. Transformers



  • shsk
    07-20 08:57 PM
    I checked with my attorney, they advised better not to change address until EAD is received.
    If it is emergency then address can be changed but with this confusion and emergency filing it adds to some more confusion :confused:



    more...


    house Transformers 3 wallpaper transformers 3. Posted in Wallpapers.
  • Posted in Wallpapers.



  • abcdefgh
    10-30 04:07 PM
    They check the contenct before they post it





    tattoo Transformers 3 Dark Of Moon wallpaper transformers 3. Fanático de Transformers, Pues
  • Fanático de Transformers, Pues



  • loudoggs
    07-31 06:51 PM
    My lawyer also did not file EAD/AP along with the AOS application. The USCIS FAQ 2 says that you can file without the I-485 receipt but you do need proof of delivery. Has the lawyer given you the FedEx / UPS delivery receipt?

    In my case, my HR told me that the lawyer flew in a guy to physically hand over the AOS cases on July 2. Don't know how true that is.:confused:

    My I-485(with G-28) was filed by our company lawyer and company did not let us file EAD. I'm filing EAD on my own after USCIS made it clear with FAQ2 that they will accept EAD applications without the I-485 Receipt notice.

    My questions is, Can I be sure the receipt notice for the EAD will come to me and not to the lawyer by any chance? I don't have any intention of using EAD but don't want my employer/lawyer know that I have filed it.

    Thanks



    more...


    pictures Transformers 3 Dark of the wallpaper transformers 3. transformers 3 wallpaper.
  • transformers 3 wallpaper.



  • alterego
    01-04 09:30 AM
    Anyone with recent experience moving to Texas on EAD? Please share your experience with regards to Drivers license etc.

    What does one do when less than 180 days left on EAD? Do they accept an approved 140 or pending 485 proof?





    dresses wallpaper 3. Transformers wallpaper transformers 3. megan fox transformers 3
  • megan fox transformers 3



  • singhsa3
    10-22 01:00 PM
    Some one gave me negative feedback on this thread.
    To that person, why not you come out in open and discuss your problem.



    more...


    makeup megan fox transformers 3 wallpaper transformers 3. Transformers 3
  • Transformers 3



  • vgc
    07-26 10:37 AM
    SA 2428. Mr. CORNYN submitted an amendment intended to be proposed by him to the bill H.R. 2638, making appropriations for the Department of Homeland Security for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2008, and for other purposes; which was ordered to lie on the table; as follows:


    At the appropriate place, insert the following:

    SEC. __. EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISAS.

    (a) Recapture of Unused Employment-Based Immigrant Visas.--Section 106(d) of the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-first Century Act of 2000 (Public Law 106-313; 8 U.S.C. 1153 note) is amended--

    (1) in paragraph (1)--

    (A) by inserting ``1994, 1996, 1997, 1998,'' after ``available in fiscal year'';

    (B) by striking ``or 2004'' and inserting ``2004, or 2006''; and

    (C) by striking ``be available'' and all that follows and inserting the following: ``be available only to--

    ``(A) employment-based immigrants under paragraphs (1), (2), and (3) of section 203(b) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1153(b));

    ``(B) the family members accompanying or following to join such employment-based immigrants under section 203(d) of such Act; and

    ``(C) those immigrant workers who had petitions approved based on Schedule A, Group I under section 656.5 of title 20, Code of Federal Regulations, as promulgated by the Secretary of Labor.''; and

    (2) in paragraph (2)--

    (A) in subparagraph (A), by striking ``1999 through 2004'' and inserting ``1994, 1996 through 1998, 2001 through 2004, and 2006''; and

    (B) in subparagraph (B), by amending clause (ii) to read as follows:

    ``(ii) DISTRIBUTION OF VISAS.--The total number of visas made available under paragraph (1) from unused visas from fiscal years 1994, 1996 through 1998, 2001 through 2004, and 2006 shall be distributed as follows:

    ``(I) The total number of visas made available for immigrant workers who had petitions approved based on Schedule A, Group I under section 656.5 of title 20, Code of Federal Regulations, as promulgated by the Secretary of Labor shall be 61,000.

    ``(II) The visas remaining from the total made available under subclause (I) shall be allocated to employment-based immigrants with approved petitions under paragraph (1), (2), or (3) of section 203(b) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (and their family members accompanying or following to join).''.

    (b) H-1B Visa Availability.--Section 214(g)(1)(A) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1184(g)(1)(A)) is amended--

    (1) in clause (vi), by striking ``and'' at the end;

    (2) by redesignating clause (vii) as clause (ix); and

    (3) by inserting after clause (vi) the following:

    [Page: S9966] GPO's PDF ``(vii) 65,000 in each of fiscal years 2004 through 2007;

    ``(viii) 115,000 in fiscal year 2008; and''.





    girlfriend Fanático de Transformers, Pues wallpaper transformers 3. Wallpaper : Transformers 3
  • Wallpaper : Transformers 3



  • swo
    07-21 04:15 AM
    I am moving July 25th,07 from New York to Phoenix.
    Which address I should to give attorney to File AOS.
    She plan to file before July 31st,07.
    But so far we didn't found Apartment in Phoenix.
    Thanks in Advance.
    You better check to see if you are invalidating your entire petition.

    You may get denied if they determine that the job you are taking is not where you originally stated. I say this because, if you haven't even filed for AoS then you clearly can't be using AC21 portability at this stage.





    hairstyles nascar transformers 3 cars wallpaper transformers 3. Optimus Prime Transformers 3
  • Optimus Prime Transformers 3



  • sodh
    07-27 04:39 PM
    Did you put in your A# OR THE Petition Number 3 in that form. Please respond.
    Sorry for answering out of turn,
    Allien# none, that is if you dont have it, this dose'nt matter.
    Petetion # will be your I-140 number, that is if you have applied for one,





    FinalGC
    10-30 03:46 PM
    I was reading the USA Today articles and I have a suggestion...guys please try to do spell check before you submit to such forums. It looks bad on us especially when we call ourselves skilled immigrants.

    One glaring error that I saw was this guy with a MBA from Stanford Univ and he wrote it as "Standford Univ"......Is there a univ called "Standford"???? I tried googling it but did not find it...I hope it was not somebody from our group....





    mermaid2084
    11-21 04:18 PM
    Thank you very much for your responses.

    I would appreciate if you could send me the contact details of USCIS. In addition I have the following concerns:
    - Will I be allowed to move back to my country with out I-94?
    - Will fileing I-102 help?
    - Should I make a police complaint regarding this?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment