white rabbit tattoo

white rabbit tattoo. A bunny rabbit tattoo can say
  • A bunny rabbit tattoo can say



  • Hermione
    09-25 12:52 PM
    EAD is one of the documents that is listed in I-9 as the document that confirms both identity and right to work. You spouse can apply for SSN as soon as she has her EAD in hand. S/he may start working before SSN is issued if she applied for the SSN.





    white rabbit tattoo. White Rabbit Tattoo
  • White Rabbit Tattoo



  • puja101
    07-11 01:24 PM
    I received RFE today that says" your application contained form I-693 in which the required TB skin test was not conducted. Please note there may be conflicting information on some published form I-693 instructions regarding when the chest X ray Report should be performed. It is required only when the TB skin test indicates a reaction equal to greater than 5 mm, or when the reason for why the TB skin test is medically inappropriate to perform has been annotated on theform I-693. Please submit a newly completed form I-693 indicating the results of the required skin test.

    On Form I-485 Part3 C list present and past membership in or affliation with every organization, fund.......If none, write "NONE" or include name of organization.....Provide your answer on the photocopy of FormI-485 (enclosed) with your signiture and the date next to your answer"

    I did TB skin test in 2007 that came negative and it appears to me, civil surgeon did not updated results on I-693 form. Today, I got sealed envelop from doctor and she has updated TB test results conducted in 2007 on new I-693 form. Is that ok or I need to do new TB skin test? Please let me know.

    On checking copy of original I-485, I had answered Part3 C with "NON" instead of "NONE".I have few questions on this:

    1.Visa Office did not enclose photo copy of Form I-485 as was stated in the RFE letter.Should I send photo copy of original I-485 with correction and signiture on it?

    2. Do I need to send them only this page of Form I-485 or complete I-485 form?
    Please help.





    white rabbit tattoo. white rabbit
  • white rabbit



  • VisaExpert
    08-18 04:53 PM
    The above blog doesn't have up to date information. I had my visa appointment last month and it went very smooth. I felt confident too not only about the interview but also about the surroundings......thanks to the blog below.
    H1B Visa Stamping Tijuana, Mx (http://www.tijuanah1b.blogspot.com)





    white rabbit tattoo. in Wonderland Tattoos
  • in Wonderland Tattoos



  • WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
    06-12 02:38 PM
    I agree....but still think that however logical it seems it hard for ppl to follow it. I still think this fearmongering is so deep rooted that a majority of folks will just flood CIS with inquries and senator letters ets.. (the reason being...the other person is doing it and i dont want to be left behind) Same like the "Run to the Bank" ...

    that eventually. .the CIS will resort to the best option they have....

    They will start issueing RFE for majority of cases... thus pushing processing by 60 days (remember no SR for 60 days after RFE reson received).

    USCIS have already adjucated a lot of cases. They will not issue RFE's left and right.
    They issued a lot of green card's without RFE's last year



    more...


    white rabbit tattoo. tribal rabbit tattoo
  • tribal rabbit tattoo



  • Almond
    06-17 09:57 PM
    I have been to Infopass at least four times in last two years. It depends on service rep on the window. Some of them are very cooperative and will try to answer most of your questions but others may not answer anything. I has an appointment yesterday to figure out about Background check which has been pending for last six months. Service rep on window only told me that it is still pending, she won't say when was it ordered which part of it is pending.. I tried to impress upon her but, she got up and walk away. It was such a waste of my time...

    It is pure luck.. Couple of times, I got a rep who had helped me with AP stuff...

    Same thing here. I've been to infopass a million times already. Some of them will tell you straight up that it's on someone's desk and to wait and come back in 1-2 months. Others will feel sorry for you and make some copies of your stuff and fill up some paperwork to "put it on the officer's desk"-you know, just to give you some hope. I've even gone with a lawyer's letter. Nada. Basically, you're at the system's mercy and the infopass people are just customer service reps that are there to answer your most basic questions. Get beyond basic and you're out of shit luck.





    white rabbit tattoo. white rabbit
  • white rabbit



  • chanduv23
    02-12 01:36 PM
    - lazy folks, are NOT just lazy to contribute $$
    - many simply just dont know what mess that are into yet

    im sure time will teach lessons to those, but no use - it may be too late. they might think about IV - when they have packed their bags and while at the airport, taring their I-94's one last US departure. yeah going for good is what i mean. see you somewhere in india. may be a good subject to talk when we all retire.

    I second this. Most people have no clue what kind of mess they got into. Everyone is used to the comforts of life in the US and want to make it their home by any means, but no one understands that life is not easy.



    more...


    white rabbit tattoo. Bunny Tattoo
  • Bunny Tattoo



  • texanguy
    02-02 01:45 PM
    previously discussed.

    check out my post and gc28262 's response in the following link

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23111&page=2

    I believe you need more than 6months of stay for it to be called as continous presence. Anyone shed some light.





    white rabbit tattoo. Follow The White Rabbit
  • Follow The White Rabbit



  • map_boiler
    04-26 05:45 PM
    The company HR or lawyer/paralegal should be able to login to the DOL website and check the case status. Since the case is pending for more than 6 months, you could have your lawyer submit an inquiry through AILA.



    more...


    white rabbit tattoo. Rabbit Tattoo by ~Quwiki on
  • Rabbit Tattoo by ~Quwiki on



  • glus
    05-31 09:00 AM
    Guys,
    Pappu just posted an important message here: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=72997#post72997

    Please read and contribute now, as it is a critical time for us.





    white rabbit tattoo. white rabbit tattoo.
  • white rabbit tattoo.



  • LOL123
    02-14 08:56 AM
    Thanks for correcting me ... I changed the title

    You need to say "MY priority date is current in March"
    The current thread title had me thinking there was another July fiasco..

    Thanks.



    more...


    white rabbit tattoo. white rabbit tattoo. tattoo, white rabbit; tattoo, white rabbit. NT1440. Mar 10, 10:49 PM. instead of riding on the US Military
  • white rabbit tattoo. tattoo, white rabbit; tattoo, white rabbit. NT1440. Mar 10, 10:49 PM. instead of riding on the US Military



  • eb3India
    09-05 03:57 PM
    Well if the Republicans want those hispanic votes why dont they
    pass the CIR right away? Why they have to wait until the mid term?

    oh yaa, they will be losing all the red-neck neo-cons vote ;) right away, in my view everybody includeing Dems are just test water and see how people in their consitutancy are feeling about immigration subject and results show many americans are against CIR in principal (thanks to Lou and co campain).

    It will be really bad if Reps wins the house again, they can really push their neo-con agenda and CIR will be history very soon.

    so It is really important for us to have Dems wining this election :D





    white rabbit tattoo. white rabbit tattoo.
  • white rabbit tattoo.



  • a_yaja
    10-05 07:14 PM
    Hi
    Is there any webpage that has details on an EAD and what jobs a person can do, cannot do, whether new job it needs to tie in 50% to current job etc ..
    I'm looking for the official page that has some detail on this.

    Looked online did not find anything. A little surprised.
    Let me know if any of you have any relevant links to this info.
    Not looking for hearsay ... something official.
    Thanks
    V

    EAD = Employment Authorization Document. The only restriction it has (for I-485 applicants atleast) is that you I-485 is still pending. If your I-485 is denied/ approved then EAD is no longer valid.

    There is no restriction for what the EAD can be used for as long as it is legal work. Not sure why you think there is a restriction on the kind of work you can do with an EAD.



    more...


    white rabbit tattoo. white rabbit tattoo. (“White Rabbit” by Jefferson; (“White Rabbit” by Jefferson. mex4eric. Mar 25, 01:06 PM
  • white rabbit tattoo. (“White Rabbit” by Jefferson; (“White Rabbit” by Jefferson. mex4eric. Mar 25, 01:06 PM



  • gg_ny
    11-06 05:14 AM
    Employers need to have already declared whether their sponsoring of H1B's result in use of available numbers or exempted from it. They need to substantiate, I believe, with tax documents among other things. The applicant, or USCIS does not decide the category; rather, USCIS can deny an application if it deems an organization, and/or rarely, a position, is NOT 'not for profit': Eg. fully non-profit RD wing of a commercial company rarely gets
    designated as non-profit and the H1B's are mostly within the cap.

    No, those are just examples. Essentially, an H1-B working for any not-for-profit organization is exempt from the cap. Universities, goverment agencies, university medical hospitals are well-known examples that fit this description. Private sector organizations will not qualify in most cases. The key question you have to ask yourself to determine if you are eligible for an exemption is "Does this organization operate with the motive of profit ?". Of course, as always you will need to consult an attorney for a definite answer if you are not sure.





    white rabbit tattoo. 5 Practical Tattoo Tips
  • 5 Practical Tattoo Tips



  • rameshvaid
    05-27 10:46 AM
    Talk to your Local "state" Congressman(woman)/Senator.

    I will certainly do that..

    RV..



    more...


    white rabbit tattoo. white rabbit tattoo. Society - White Rabbit; Society - White Rabbit. Ommid. Apr 25, 11:52 AM. Curiouser and curiouser. If it#39;s a fake, whoever did it did a
  • white rabbit tattoo. Society - White Rabbit; Society - White Rabbit. Ommid. Apr 25, 11:52 AM. Curiouser and curiouser. If it#39;s a fake, whoever did it did a



  • kumar07
    09-12 12:05 PM
    Hi Friends,

    Here is my Situation;

    me and my wife,both residents of singapore, have h1b approved this year through the same consultancy firm and the company has already received the approval notice. We are planning to appear for visa interview sometime end of this month with Singapore Embassy and the company is going to send all the documents by next week.

    Since we both are going for visa interview, I have few concerns regarding our cases:

    1 We both are planning to go for visa interview on the same day. So, who should go first so that it would not interfere others interview? Or does it really make any difference?

    2 Will visa officer ask any of us that since you are married why you haven't bring your spouse together? Can we say that the other also has h1b interview on the same day?

    3 I am not sure whether my wife would face any questions regarding that she is married and does she have any spouse issues or what if mine H1b is not going to approved? would she still be interested to pursue her h1b or like that?

    4 My h1b was denied last year because of company project document issue with same singapore embassy. So I am not sure does it going to make any impact this time or not? Any help appreciated.


    I would appreciate if anyone could help me to find any of the answers.

    Thanks.





    white rabbit tattoo. white rabbit. mad hatter
  • white rabbit. mad hatter



  • amsgc
    03-31 02:53 PM
    I have a somewat similar situation, here goes:

    Myself: "Resident Alien for Tax purposes" for 2007.

    My wife: Before we got married last year, she was on J1 (> 6 months)
    Therefore, that time does not count towards calculating presence in the US for tax purposes. This implies she is a "Non Resident Alien for Tax purposes" for 2007.

    The 1040 instructions (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040gi.pdf) state that you cannot file as "Married filing Jointly" if either spouse is a "Non Resident Alien" for tax purposes, UNLESS the other spouse is a citizen or a permanent resident. (Page 13).

    My thought is that I will have to go with "Married, filing separately". Since my wife did not have any income, I may be able to take a deduction for my spouse(Page 14), if she doesn't file her taxes.

    You are correct that if you file jointly, the difference is quite a bit - but I am not sure what else one can do.

    If others have dealt with a similar situation, please advise.

    Thanks.

    Ams





    Can we file taxes seperately on married status?

    I mean, my CPA did estimates seperately and we found substantial difference...

    Is there any problem in we filing seperately as we r into 485 peding stuff?...
    From an Immigration perspective, what are the ramifications when 'Married and filing Jointly' versus 'Married and filing seperately'.

    First of all, are they related?



    more...


    white rabbit tattoo. 26.365 follow the white rabbit
  • 26.365 follow the white rabbit



  • glen
    05-18 01:46 PM
    Absolutely great. Love to be a part of IV.:)





    white rabbit tattoo. white rabbit tattoo. Celtic Armband Tattoo Design; Celtic Armband Tattoo Design. coldplaysucks. Mar 11, 07:48 PM. mmmmmm i7 sounds sexy
  • white rabbit tattoo. Celtic Armband Tattoo Design; Celtic Armband Tattoo Design. coldplaysucks. Mar 11, 07:48 PM. mmmmmm i7 sounds sexy



  • waiting_4_gc
    01-18 01:54 PM
    Great idea. We are getting another opportunity to meet with our NorCAL IV members.
    I am in.
    Can someone PM me with more info about this event?





    white rabbit tattoo. me RABBIT version TATTOO
  • me RABBIT version TATTOO



  • delhiguy79
    10-23 12:58 PM
    Hi,

    My mother-in-law is coming to US on 2nd Dec on a one-way ticket, she will be going back around March 09 i.e. in almost 4 months.
    As we dont know abt the dates as such of return so we have booked a one-way ticket from India to US.

    Will there be any problem due to that at port of entry?

    Do she also need to carry travel insurance along with her?

    Thanks in advance.





    mps
    08-15 05:00 PM
    :p You just killed spirit of "AC21"

    :D Now you may want to add that - USCIS should request proof of employement each year from anyone who gets GC in EB category right !

    I noticed a flaw in GC process with respect to �Ability to pay� and �AC21�

    Here are the definitions

    Ability to pay - Suppose a company files for I-140, it has to prove its ability to pay the proffered wage to the beneficiary.

    AC21 states that an employee can change jobs to a similar position if I-485 is pending for more than 180 days. This could happen when I-485 is pending for more than 180 days or after its approval.

    Let�s consider the following scenario

    1) Company A files for I-140 and I-485 concurrently and proves its ability to pay the proffered wage to the beneficiary at I-140 stage.

    2) I-140 gets approved and I-485 is pending for more than 180 days.

    3) The employee quits employer A and remains idle (or) becomes self employed (or) joins employer B in a different position.

    4) During the I-485 adjudication he provides an offer letter from employer C with similar roles, responsibilities and wage as the proposed GC position with Company A and says that he intends to work with employer C after I-485 approval.

    5) I-485 gets approved.

    Here is the flaw. USCIS doesn�t check if employer C has the ability to pay the proffered wage to the beneficiary. All it asks for is an offer letter with wage, duties and annual salary.

    What if company C is running in loss and not in a position to pay the proffered wage.

    Why should USCIS make a big deal out of ability to pay when it�s not checked across all employers where the beneficiary intends to work?





    reddog
    04-17 12:00 PM
    My passport expires in 6 months. What is the earliest time before passport expiry can I apply for my Indian passport renewal. How long will it take to process it.

    You can renew your passport 1 year in advance and for less than 6 months after expiry.
    The processing time depends on the consulate you are applying to.
    However, it usually takes under a month to get it processed. Most consulate offices do have the tatkal system, if you need it in a week.

    http://www.cgisf.org/passport/ppts_npp.html



    No comments:

    Post a Comment