Tymmz
Nov 20, 03:17 PM
iChat phone? Who is using iChat?
Belkin has a already a nice looking Skype phone on the market and I'm tempted to buy it.
If Apple really wants to release an "instant-messaging-phone" they should keep the options for other messengers open. I believe.
Belkin has a already a nice looking Skype phone on the market and I'm tempted to buy it.
If Apple really wants to release an "instant-messaging-phone" they should keep the options for other messengers open. I believe.
skylrr5
Oct 6, 04:28 PM
http://cl.ly/91b6aabf4501b2bf8bd6/content
mine for the month so far, just a wallpaper change.:)
do you have the link to that? i like it =D
mine for the month so far, just a wallpaper change.:)
do you have the link to that? i like it =D
mbpnewbie
Jan 16, 12:43 AM
I don't get why Americans like bigger cars. Maybe it's the old mantra of bigger is better? Myself, I have a honda civic Si. It's a fun car to drive; a little lift-off oversteer when you want to fool around, good handling and road holding when you want to go fast. It may only have a measly 160 hp, with 130 Ft/lbs torque, but it'll get me from 0-60 in under 7.5 seconds (almost 2 seconds quicker than a v6 charger) if I do my part massaging the short-shift 5-speed. Super stable even at top speed (140 mph) Best part? I put 10 gallons in when the fuel light comes on, and I'm good to go for another 300 miles. Super easy to park because it's so small... AAAND it's a honda, it'll run forever :)
Ok, I rambled a little bit... If anything, VW should be sending us more of its european fleet. Give us more R32's and sexy sexy sciroccos. Send us some phaetons if you want a larger car, or better yet, why not get an estate?
Ok, I rambled a little bit... If anything, VW should be sending us more of its european fleet. Give us more R32's and sexy sexy sciroccos. Send us some phaetons if you want a larger car, or better yet, why not get an estate?
marksman
Mar 27, 09:42 PM
Wow, a lot of unethical people on here. This is totally a scam, and the seller relied on the buyer assuming he was a normal upstanding human being who was selling a legitimate product. There is no way that is right, ethical, or moral. The seller deserves to be jailed.
Yeah people here are crazy. Although given how keen so many people here on committing various crimes without and regret or concern, it is not surprising.
Yeah people here are crazy. Although given how keen so many people here on committing various crimes without and regret or concern, it is not surprising.
more...
BurntReality
Mar 26, 08:20 PM
LMAO, that will teach people to read the fine print.
SchneiderMan
Aug 16, 02:40 AM
Mine - Will share this wallpaper after I get done finishing another color.
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8240/screenshot20100816at123.png
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8240/screenshot20100816at123.png
more...
Multimedia
Jul 26, 07:06 PM
I hope this means we will see HDMI out on the next MacBook Pros. I really want to be able to use my soon-to-be-had MacBook Pro Core2Duo as a media center too. With that said, here's to hoping the new MBPs have HDMI and the ability to output Dolby PLII and at least 1080i. My current 1.25ghz G4 book chokes on 720p so I never hook it up to my plasma HDTV.
Added:
I'm still not convinced that Blu Ray is going to beat out HD-DVD.Man you need EyeTV2 with an EyeTV 500 Digital Broadcast reccorder. You don't need no stinkin HDMI and it plays beautiful 1080p on any 24" Apple or Dell Display from your 1.25GHz G4 without choking at all.
Added:
I'm still not convinced that Blu Ray is going to beat out HD-DVD.Man you need EyeTV2 with an EyeTV 500 Digital Broadcast reccorder. You don't need no stinkin HDMI and it plays beautiful 1080p on any 24" Apple or Dell Display from your 1.25GHz G4 without choking at all.
cocacolakid
Apr 26, 03:49 PM
well here is the damage.
I cant get the old paste off the gpu as its baked on hard! I've managed to clean the heatsink of the remnants though.
Will applying a layer to the the GPU be enough? Will the remaining contact area of new paste be effective or is it FUBAR?
Rubbing alcohol (isopropyl) and qtips can't get more of the paste off? I've read about people using a razor blade before to scrape it off, or use acetone, or even a hair dryer. You might wait for someone with actual experience removing the old stubborn stuff to post a reply, I'm just repeating what I've read elsewhere.
I also see Artic Silver makes a 2 step cleaning kit http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835100010&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-CPU+Thermal+Paste+/+Grease-_-Arctic+Silver-_-35100010
I cant get the old paste off the gpu as its baked on hard! I've managed to clean the heatsink of the remnants though.
Will applying a layer to the the GPU be enough? Will the remaining contact area of new paste be effective or is it FUBAR?
Rubbing alcohol (isopropyl) and qtips can't get more of the paste off? I've read about people using a razor blade before to scrape it off, or use acetone, or even a hair dryer. You might wait for someone with actual experience removing the old stubborn stuff to post a reply, I'm just repeating what I've read elsewhere.
I also see Artic Silver makes a 2 step cleaning kit http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835100010&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-CPU+Thermal+Paste+/+Grease-_-Arctic+Silver-_-35100010
more...
Intell
Feb 23, 08:52 PM
132Mb
iLikeMyiMac
Aug 20, 06:21 PM
Doesn't he get dizzy after a while?
more...
mulo
Apr 17, 04:58 PM
My DP has been screwing around with Safari and for some reason I can't attach any of my screenshots, so I can't put any up� yet.
use a different browser?
use a different browser?
lozanoj83
Jan 10, 10:56 PM
I just got a 2.8 i7 Quad Core iMac, and I wouldn't mind helping out if someone would outline the steps for me. I already installed seti@home, but the application is only using one core, which really bugs me. I wont be able to dedicate my machine 24/7, but on the down time, or when I leave the room I wouldn't mind leaving it on.
more...
Ashwood11
May 6, 01:01 PM
Neither, I waiting for an orange one.
wmmk
Oct 26, 03:39 PM
.mac is in need of a major upgrade
This is a good start
very true. still, if gmail cleaned up the interface, added WebDAV support, made a nice homepage to access all google services, i'd totally stop thinking about the possibility of .mac.
This is a good start
very true. still, if gmail cleaned up the interface, added WebDAV support, made a nice homepage to access all google services, i'd totally stop thinking about the possibility of .mac.
more...
chanerz
Jul 31, 05:13 AM
ur addy is showing!!!
Sydde
Mar 15, 11:56 PM
there are certain cases where the death penalty should be applied... There's just no reason for some people to be alive after what they've done.
No, you are mistaken. What you are talking about here is called "retribution", which is not what justice is supposed to be about. There is more evidence to suggest that the death penalty makes things worse for everyone than when it is not employed. One major example of this might be Canada, which has quite a lot of guns, no capital punishment, and is generally a safer place to be (though I cannot vouch for iJohnHenry's neighborhood ;)).
No, you are mistaken. What you are talking about here is called "retribution", which is not what justice is supposed to be about. There is more evidence to suggest that the death penalty makes things worse for everyone than when it is not employed. One major example of this might be Canada, which has quite a lot of guns, no capital punishment, and is generally a safer place to be (though I cannot vouch for iJohnHenry's neighborhood ;)).
more...
Play Ultimate
Jan 9, 05:47 PM
I've been reading a number of comments from a variety of sources since the iPhone runs OSX it is a pocket-size Mac. Applications, Widgets etc will all be written for this device which will all be OSX compatible.
Laptops and desktops, iLife etc. will all be announced in good time. However the iPhone is a revolutionary device. So much so that RIMM and Palm both fell today on the stock market. The iPhone, like the original iPod, have established a new standard.

Wolf wallpaper

Ely, Minnesota, Reclining Wolf
Laptops and desktops, iLife etc. will all be announced in good time. However the iPhone is a revolutionary device. So much so that RIMM and Palm both fell today on the stock market. The iPhone, like the original iPod, have established a new standard.
Doctor Q
Nov 8, 12:26 AM
Yeah...but doesn't Retrospect (http://www.dantz.com/en/products/mac_desktop/index.dtml) do the same thing but better?For $100, you'd expect so. This is a thread about free tools and SilverKeeper is one of them.
zwida
Oct 5, 09:11 PM
You can get this already (along with Tab dragging and dropping) in Safari by getting SAFT:
http://www.pimpmysafari.com
Other free plugins might also have it, but Saft is so good I never bothered to check anything else.
SAFT is a rockstar. I can't imagine using Safari without it. Frankly, I'd be happy if Apple integrates even half of what SAFT provides.
http://www.pimpmysafari.com
Other free plugins might also have it, but Saft is so good I never bothered to check anything else.
SAFT is a rockstar. I can't imagine using Safari without it. Frankly, I'd be happy if Apple integrates even half of what SAFT provides.
alphaone
Mar 13, 12:27 AM
Lame! I just had an Early_Unit_End on the p6900 I was 60% though. What a waste. Must have been a bad WU because this computer has been rock stable so far, not so much as a hiccup. And to add insult to injury the replacement WU is a 2684, the slowest bigadv there is.
spinnerlys
Oct 18, 05:54 PM
DeviantArt (http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=abstract)
sometimes even www.Interfacelift.com.
sometimes even www.Interfacelift.com.
amy lin
Aug 20, 04:04 AM
I think now it is late.
hidea
Jan 10, 03:51 AM
someone FIND A 'SPEECH' TUTOR for the Cingular guy!
Aside from that, I'm kinda dissapointed there's no mentioning of any software updates, or mac updates.
Aside from that, it was pretty awesome.
Gotta love John Mayer's performance ;)
Aside from that, I'm kinda dissapointed there's no mentioning of any software updates, or mac updates.
Aside from that, it was pretty awesome.
Gotta love John Mayer's performance ;)
ECUpirate44
Feb 4, 06:53 PM
270118
No comments:
Post a Comment