357 magnum ammo

357 magnum ammo. 357 magnum ammo.
  • 357 magnum ammo.



  • firsttube
    Sep 12, 08:38 AM
    *SMACK!*

    Those are Movie Trailers for the iPod.

    Yeah, I just posted that same response on digg, right before it went down for maintenance. One of those "CONFIRMED" headlines saying they had confirmation of the iTMovieStore. Makes me want to roll my... oh yeah :rolleyes:





    357 magnum ammo. for .357 Magnum and .38
  • for .357 Magnum and .38



  • yg17
    Mar 4, 12:11 PM
    If you can find more recent generic ballot data, I'd love to see it.

    Even if the graph was up-to-date as of today it would still not indicate one way or another what would happen in 2012, but rather just give us some general perception as to where the trend is headed, just like the graph I posted. A day, a week, a month... and certainly a year is a LIFETIME in politics.

    Just because you can't find any recent polling doesn't mean old data is meaningful in any way. The republican thugs have been in control of the house for 2 months (a LIFETIME in politics) and public opinion changes quickly.

    But if believing that 6 month old polling data helps predict an election nearly 2 years away helps you sleep at night, then by all means, the republicans are going to win every single house and senate seat and the presidency :rolleyes:





    357 magnum ammo. 357 magnum ammo test 1
  • 357 magnum ammo test 1



  • idunn
    Mar 25, 03:06 PM
    'Consequently, Apple has chosen to position the next step in the evolution of Mac OS X as "Back to the Mac", an effort to bring some of the most popular features of iOS to the Mac platform for the first time while retaining the familiarity, flexibility, and horsepower of Mac OS X.'
    - per 'Macrumors'


    ;) A lot of fantastic change in but 10 years. In looking back, I'm somewhat amazed at the evolution of Apple. Happy Birthday.

    If still basically loyal to Apple, I would note, in hopefully helping the brand, certain lapses such as apparently quality control in some aspects of the new iPad2. Other areas as well. Just something to be mindful of, and with luck smoothed out soon.

    As for OS X, I've wondered of late if the natural progression would not be a merging of iOS and OS X into one. Although it certainly should not be a merger in one direction only. Some of the discussions on the iPad forum concern those frustrated with the limitations of iOS for real work, such as lack of a real file system. Some have postulated, and surely rightly so, that the iPad is still a device best used in conjunction with something running OS X. The same would hold true for users of the iPhone, as likely very few who consider it their only computer. So, ideally, I could see the best traits of either OS merged into one better, and that expanded in capability.

    In any event, if imperfect, Apple still the best, and much to love.





    357 magnum ammo. Best-.357-Magnum-Ammunition
  • Best-.357-Magnum-Ammunition



  • wpotere
    Apr 13, 09:31 AM
    Let me give you a REAL scenario. I used to use my laptop backpack to carry my lunch to work and I was at the airport heading out of town. What I didn't know is that one of my butter knives had slid down under the lining of the backpack. Of course I went in security and was pulled to the side where I was professionally patted down. They then pulled me off to the side to further inspect the bag. I told them the story and they allowed me to slip it in an envelope to mail it home.

    1. It worked as they did catch a potential weapon.
    2. They were profesional about it the entire time (Boston TSA).
    3. If you cooperate with them it is generally no big deal.

    People that are making this difficult simply like to complain for the sake of complaining. Take the bus....



    more...


    357 magnum ammo. Remington UMC Ammunition 357
  • Remington UMC Ammunition 357



  • x86isslow
    Oct 6, 10:30 PM
    The device should now be the focus. The service should be an afterthought in the background.

    that's called an iPod touch - not a phone





    357 magnum ammo. A Magnum .357 looks like this:
  • A Magnum .357 looks like this:



  • sparkso
    Mar 29, 02:05 AM
    great stuff,
    what had the prizes been like in previous years?



    more...


    357 magnum ammo. rounds of 357 magnum ammo
  • rounds of 357 magnum ammo



  • zap2
    Mar 28, 07:10 PM
    Oh my gosh, the terrible amount of work you have to go through just to buy and install an application. Put convenience as your first priority and Steve will make many things "easier" for you. . .

    Making things easy isn't a negative, its positive, it streamlines the experience. Considering just how much unused power is inside of many PCs and Macs that until recently were the only way people "computed", it makes sense for companies to make things easier so more people can access and do more with their computers.

    We(on Macrumors.com) are not your average computer user. I love tinkering with computers, smartphones, tablets, etc...but that doesn't mean I can't give credit to companies that make using technology easier to do more with.

    Apple isn't stupid, they aren't going to cut themselves out of the OS market they helped create and the type of product that their "post PC" devices depend on. Just as iOS has gotten more complicated then it once was(which allows it to do more), OS X can allow more useful features to be used in an improved(read more intuitive and simpler) way. Its all about keeping balance, iOS doesn't need to be able to virtualize Windows XP locally and OS X doesn't need to only have one place to download applications.





    357 magnum ammo. Large image of 357 Magnum Ammo
  • Large image of 357 Magnum Ammo



  • -hh
    Oct 19, 01:05 PM
    Let's do this math...
    $1,810,330 - $94,070.00 = $1,716,260.00 stock worth.

    I have not sold one share. Now who is laughing. Thank you iPod.


    Does this mean you're buying lunch for all of us? :)

    FWIW, I regret not buying some AAPL a long, long time ago...didn't do it because my employer makes it a major hassle to own individual stocks because they apply stricter financial reporting requirements (if I were to set up an automatic monthly purchase, I'd have to report it every month, run it up through management for signatures *every* month, etc, etc. Very painful).


    -hh



    more...


    357 magnum ammo. FEDERAL amp; UMC 357 MAGNUM - 2
  • FEDERAL amp; UMC 357 MAGNUM - 2



  • rmwebs
    Apr 25, 02:35 PM
    I really don't see the point in this...you gain a tiny amount of screen space, at a price of worse battery life and worse processor performance (due to having to process more imaging data, hence why the 3GS has performed better than the iP4 in a lot of situations).





    357 magnum ammo. revolver ammunition -
  • revolver ammunition -



  • Leoff
    Oct 29, 07:23 AM
    Sorry, but that doesn't really make sense.



    more...


    357 magnum ammo. Fiocchi 357 Magnum Ammunition
  • Fiocchi 357 Magnum Ammunition



  • Aeolius
    Sep 9, 03:16 PM
    The chart topping hip hop rapper star who used a network hurricane fundraiser to charge "George Bush doesn't care about black people" was loudly and lustily booed during last night's NFL kickoff show.





    357 magnum ammo. Seven .357 magnum 178 grain
  • Seven .357 magnum 178 grain



  • TheWheelMan
    Mar 17, 05:34 PM
    Please read my post again. Never did I say I was laughing at "you all" but rather the post "buddy". Hope I didn't touch a nerve.

    Also who are you quoting?

    Actually, you said:

    Obviously the OP was wrong with what he did but love laughing at all the holier than thou responses.

    Sorry, but that's the same at laughing at the people, ie, a form of being "Holier than thou." After all, what did your post add to this discussion except to say that you think you're above the comments being posted.

    Nice try at excusing yourself though, "buddy".



    more...


    357 magnum ammo. 357 magnum ammo.
  • 357 magnum ammo.



  • Compile 'em all
    Apr 15, 04:43 PM
    iPhone HD will have flash.





    357 magnum ammo. 357 magnum ammo test 1
  • 357 magnum ammo test 1



  • IJ Reilly
    Oct 23, 10:27 AM
    I would love for apple to use 10 billion to innovate fantastically, enter new markets, go green, and more. I don't think it's going to happen- the purpose of 10 billion in the bank for apple is having 10 billion in the bank. Apple's expertise is in taking big risks (at least large for a compnay of their size), a good number of which pay off very, very well. But people- investors, CEOs, are risk adverse, and a huge pile of cash to operate on, so big they can operate and continue to invest in risky and exciting products, mitigates their risks. For apple, a pile of money might actually be worth more than investing that money at a high rate of return.

    Huge cash hordes are only good for three things, in order of desirability: reinvesting in future growth (which is why it's called capitalism); returning to the stockholders in the form of dividends; or holding for a rainy day. The last reason, which you seem to think is the best one, should be seen by investors as a signal that the company lacks confidence in the future.

    Actually, there's a fourth use of excess cash: a stock buy-back. Apple isn't doing this with the money currently, either.

    I agree, the huge stockpile of cash is an issue. That's money that should be working for Apple, and IMHO that should be in the form of purchasing other companies that will strengthen Apple in key areas, like music distribution and/or audio/video/graphics production.

    And I also agree with you on the dividend issue. A small investment of that money into dividends may have the exact effect as you describe. On the other hand, putting that money into new products/enhancing existing products, may do more for Apple's long-term health vs. providing a dividend to improve the 'optics' of the company in shareholders' eyes.

    New investments in technologies and products would be by far the best use of the money. With Apple's cash, they could set up a research arm similar to Xerox PARC or the old Bell Labs and place themselves in the forefront of new technology for a long time. Instead, they seem to be notably stingy with their R&D dollars. Purchasing technologies by buying out smaller companies could also be advantageous, and Apple does do some of this, but not much -- not enough to make even a dent in their cash hoard.



    more...


    357 magnum ammo. This gun uses 357 magnum
  • This gun uses 357 magnum



  • copykris
    Apr 7, 04:57 AM
    Vintage poster - it will look great in my media room!

    love it





    357 magnum ammo. 357 Magnum 140 gr JHP XTP
  • 357 Magnum 140 gr JHP XTP



  • Sir Ruben
    Mar 19, 07:44 AM
    I work in a techie environment. I have my phone on my desk in front of me all day. My colleague happened to mention a guy sitting on a desk behind us and described him as a "know it all" who knows about everything and has done everything better than everyone else.

    Anyway he keeps randomly talking to my colleague about crap (which really bugs him as he never starts a conversation with this guy), and I noticed twice in two days he has brought up the subject of his android phone and how my colleague shouldnt get an iphone. Now my colleague isnt the mobile phone type, he has a Sony Erricsson and has no intention of buying any kind of smartphone. Then I realised what was happening, he had clocked my phone on my desk and as I never even look at the guy, realised he was goading a response out of me on the subject.

    He sat there for 10mins or so going over the pro's of owning an android before showing my colleague a Tron Legacy theme he had installed. When he finally went away I leaned over and said "pretty sad that he feels he has to justify his purchase by giving a lecture to someone who doesnt even care". My colleague agree'd and thinks these sort of people do it as they are insecure about their purchase.

    I have many more true stories about a couple of other similar people who work with me but its sunny outside and I dont really care who has an android and who has an iphone :cool:



    more...


    357 magnum ammo. Ammo .357 Magnum Ammo,
  • Ammo .357 Magnum Ammo,



  • rdowns
    Apr 21, 02:02 PM
    well sometimes there is an article about different kind of processor, chips or whatever. some stuff that I don't know anything about. So then I like to look at the votes and see if this is something that is good or bad for Apple. I like to think that majority of the people voting have the same love of apple products and have more insight on this issue than I do.


    Yes, you'll get a great idea by the votes. :D





    357 magnum ammo. 357 Magnum Ammo 158gr SJHP
  • 357 Magnum Ammo 158gr SJHP



  • apfhex
    Jan 9, 03:36 PM
    9.41 on the ****.
    Nice theory there, but out here in California, Pacific Standard Time, that wouldn't make a bit of sense as the time for the posting of the keynote.

    In fact 9:41am PST is nearly the exactly time during the keynote that Steve announced the ****.





    357 magnum ammo. Revolver 327PD 357 Magnum
  • Revolver 327PD 357 Magnum



  • JAT
    Apr 17, 01:28 AM
    Everything on the original iPhone was already in use by other phones. Apple simply combined them all together in one phone and made it simpler to use. It revolutionized yeah, by simply bringing that stuff to the front of peoples minds.
    I'm confused. What are you denying in this post?
    Apple has by far the most restrictive ecosystem. You can't even load applications that are not approved by Apple.
    Unless....you really want to. Then you can just root your system and do whatever you want. Like, opening yourself up to malware. That was very popular with the Windows users.





    aswitcher
    Sep 12, 07:23 AM
    Can't wait :D

    The Australian store is claiming that the store is busy or to check my connection :confused:

    Aus store is up for me...





    Object-X
    Sep 25, 11:29 AM
    Adobe is almost getting as bad as Microsoft at delivering software. What's up with Darkroom? It's been in beta for over a year, meanwhile Apple has been steadily improving their product. Granted, some might feel that Aperture was so bad it should have been beta, but at least Apple took the chance to innovate in this space.





    Lacero
    Sep 8, 12:34 PM
    Why does everyone REFUSE to Blame this ignorant Mayor?Hmm... that's a toughie. Let me see. Because everyone REALIZES he isn't responsible!!





    miles01110
    Apr 21, 01:30 PM
    Exactly rdowns & miles01110. If people can't even adequately vote on a news post, how can we expect this to add any value?

    Part of the issue is what defines "adequately voting"? The voting system on the front page is entirely subjective and- in my opinion- adds nothing to the appeal or disappeal of the story. Same for individual posts.





    cal6n
    May 2, 10:31 AM
    <snip>

    The database at Apple was 'crowd sourced' and you opted in to that when you clicked on 'Accept' in the SLA, but that was a twice-per-day, anonymous, encrypted data packet sent back to HQ.

    </snip>

    Not quite. The data collection dialog was separate from the EULA agreement and was a voluntary opt-in. Whether you chose to opt-in or not did not affect how your device operated.

    Personally, I opted-in. I have no problem helping Apple to maintain their location database.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment