
slffl
Jan 9, 01:57 PM
Wow, so much for the spoiler free link. I just checked the page and saw WHAT THEY ANNOUNCED in some kind of news ticker!!!!!!!
Maybe next year.
Maybe next year.
charlituna
Dec 25, 02:56 PM
I don't buy the flash argument. Thats actually a pretty complicated subject...
Well yes, there's the whole "Adobe doesn't make Flash for the Mac, they make it for Windows and lazily port it" stuff. But that's actually part of the point. Apple values the user experience more than following the herd. So they leave out some crap port of Flash rather than include it because 'all other phones have Flash so we have to also, even if it sucks'
Now, can anyone please explain what the difference between 'true 4G' and LTE?
Is LTE something else entirely? Something that bridges the CDMA and GSM technologies, allowing CDMA phones to use chips, and chip-based phones to be compatible with CDMA networks?
My understanding is that LTE is a whole new language, totally different from both CDMA and GSM. So phones would be, for a time, dual chips.
As for the 'real 4g' and 'fake 4g' I've been told that it is not unlike the HD video issue that has cropped up thanks to folks like itunes and Amazon. They use 720p video which is high def when compared to standard def, but purists say that HD is 1080p/i or higher.
In the same way there is 4g in the sense of 4th generation which is an improvement over the 3rd generation. and 4g which is 4th generation AND a particular minimum level of speed etc. And so say the naysayers, many folks saying '4g' mean the former and not the latter.
Well yes, there's the whole "Adobe doesn't make Flash for the Mac, they make it for Windows and lazily port it" stuff. But that's actually part of the point. Apple values the user experience more than following the herd. So they leave out some crap port of Flash rather than include it because 'all other phones have Flash so we have to also, even if it sucks'
Now, can anyone please explain what the difference between 'true 4G' and LTE?
Is LTE something else entirely? Something that bridges the CDMA and GSM technologies, allowing CDMA phones to use chips, and chip-based phones to be compatible with CDMA networks?
My understanding is that LTE is a whole new language, totally different from both CDMA and GSM. So phones would be, for a time, dual chips.
As for the 'real 4g' and 'fake 4g' I've been told that it is not unlike the HD video issue that has cropped up thanks to folks like itunes and Amazon. They use 720p video which is high def when compared to standard def, but purists say that HD is 1080p/i or higher.
In the same way there is 4g in the sense of 4th generation which is an improvement over the 3rd generation. and 4g which is 4th generation AND a particular minimum level of speed etc. And so say the naysayers, many folks saying '4g' mean the former and not the latter.
juliuspierpont
Mar 17, 01:23 AM
I would have a hard time enjoying something which reminded me every time I used it that I'd probably cost some kid his job, and that I basically stole. Sure, the feeling of euphoria for "sticking it to the man" must have been pretty cool, but now, every time you use it, remember what kind of person you are deep down. And don't for a minute think that returning that phone you found negates this...when the chips were down, and it was really tempting (not some cruddy used phone that you'd have had to make an effort to use) you failed at being a decent person.
Edit: This is what ignore lists are for, by the way. I hope I never have to read another thing you write.
Edit: This is what ignore lists are for, by the way. I hope I never have to read another thing you write.

Homy
Jan 12, 07:27 PM
he did say that Mac hardware and software will be announced in a couple of weeks time.No, not in a couple of weeks. He actually said "Over the course of the next several months we're gonna roll out some awesome stuff for the Mac".
more...
belkjab
Feb 8, 03:20 PM
The article at the following URL explains "in great detail" how the Dell & Apple Flat Panels differ:
http://www.anandtech.com/displays/showdoc.aspx?i=2400
Apple seals the panel and associated electronics inside of a case thus protecting these delicate components from dust. Unfortunately, the Dell Flat panel has vents on the top, back of the case which expose these components to dust. I would expect Apple's display to out last that sold by Dell.
Who said anything about Dell claiming greater contrast. Which of my post said that Dell claimed greater contrast ratio and brightness?. I would never make that claim (The dell website claims that the Dell 24 inch is 700:1 contrast, same as the Apple panels, which just got that upgrade while the Dell panels where that for a while). As to brightness, Dell 24 inch is 400 cd/m2 while the apple 23 inch is also 400 cd/m2. I'm neither a Dell fanboy nor an apple fanboy (as i so fondly point out time after time, i have a apple power G5 mac with a 20 inch Dell monitor). I would never make claims such as Dell monitor is better than Apple monitor unless I knew that to be true.. I pointed out that they used the same panels. Yes, the size may be different but they come off the same manufacturing line. To see Dell specs, here is the link for the 24 inch http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=222-0863
They are the same panels except notice Dell has more features which puzzles me greatly. Apple wants to charge a premium for their monitor and that is fine with me but come on!!!.. have more features than the other guy please!!!.. you know how annonying it is for a Dell fanboy to come up to you and say.. hey, our monitor is the same but mine is better and cheaper (better in terms of more features, not brightness or contrast). If you think features don't matter, you are living in la la land. I like the fact that i can hook up more things to my Dell monitor than i could have with an apple monitor. If the apple monitor was more versatile and offered more features, i'd consider paying the premium but i am not gonna get an overpriced apple monitor cause stevie says so.. I don't see him offering me rides on his boat.. why the hell should i get trapped in his reality distortion field?. Give me something better and i will gladly hand over my money to Stevie so he can get a bigger boat (and without any complaints).
As to my first glorius revelation, you must be a newbie. you should search for my name in other apple forums. I don't suffer fools gladly (or people who reply to a post too quickly). When i post, i do not expect an instantaneous response. It's ok to google the information before you respond. I can wait!!. If you don't know or understand, say so but do not try to make a point about something you don't know about. You replied to one of my post about how wrong I was that dell and apple were using the same panel and now you claim you don't know about the lcd production process?.. and you complain about me being mean?.. you leave yourself open to such an attack when you start making statements you have no idea are true or not.
Google is a great resource.. I don't know everything either (i wish i did but unfortunately, time is finite and my brain only has so much capacity).. but I always research stuff on google before posting. It helps (also helps to view the company you are bashing website to see their monitor specs before posting).
BTW, since the apple 30 inch is definetly a better value than Dell 30 inch (although i am sure Michael will not take that lying down.. watch for dell to suddenly drop prices on their monitors) i am soliciting funds to my "get a apple 30 inch monitor" foundation. I get the feeling i will not be seeing your dollar. Oh well. Maybe I haven't antagonized everyone in all the forums and i can get some donations to my wonderful foundation (whoose sole purpose is to get me a 30 inch apple monitor).
http://www.anandtech.com/displays/showdoc.aspx?i=2400
Apple seals the panel and associated electronics inside of a case thus protecting these delicate components from dust. Unfortunately, the Dell Flat panel has vents on the top, back of the case which expose these components to dust. I would expect Apple's display to out last that sold by Dell.
Who said anything about Dell claiming greater contrast. Which of my post said that Dell claimed greater contrast ratio and brightness?. I would never make that claim (The dell website claims that the Dell 24 inch is 700:1 contrast, same as the Apple panels, which just got that upgrade while the Dell panels where that for a while). As to brightness, Dell 24 inch is 400 cd/m2 while the apple 23 inch is also 400 cd/m2. I'm neither a Dell fanboy nor an apple fanboy (as i so fondly point out time after time, i have a apple power G5 mac with a 20 inch Dell monitor). I would never make claims such as Dell monitor is better than Apple monitor unless I knew that to be true.. I pointed out that they used the same panels. Yes, the size may be different but they come off the same manufacturing line. To see Dell specs, here is the link for the 24 inch http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=222-0863
They are the same panels except notice Dell has more features which puzzles me greatly. Apple wants to charge a premium for their monitor and that is fine with me but come on!!!.. have more features than the other guy please!!!.. you know how annonying it is for a Dell fanboy to come up to you and say.. hey, our monitor is the same but mine is better and cheaper (better in terms of more features, not brightness or contrast). If you think features don't matter, you are living in la la land. I like the fact that i can hook up more things to my Dell monitor than i could have with an apple monitor. If the apple monitor was more versatile and offered more features, i'd consider paying the premium but i am not gonna get an overpriced apple monitor cause stevie says so.. I don't see him offering me rides on his boat.. why the hell should i get trapped in his reality distortion field?. Give me something better and i will gladly hand over my money to Stevie so he can get a bigger boat (and without any complaints).
As to my first glorius revelation, you must be a newbie. you should search for my name in other apple forums. I don't suffer fools gladly (or people who reply to a post too quickly). When i post, i do not expect an instantaneous response. It's ok to google the information before you respond. I can wait!!. If you don't know or understand, say so but do not try to make a point about something you don't know about. You replied to one of my post about how wrong I was that dell and apple were using the same panel and now you claim you don't know about the lcd production process?.. and you complain about me being mean?.. you leave yourself open to such an attack when you start making statements you have no idea are true or not.
Google is a great resource.. I don't know everything either (i wish i did but unfortunately, time is finite and my brain only has so much capacity).. but I always research stuff on google before posting. It helps (also helps to view the company you are bashing website to see their monitor specs before posting).
BTW, since the apple 30 inch is definetly a better value than Dell 30 inch (although i am sure Michael will not take that lying down.. watch for dell to suddenly drop prices on their monitors) i am soliciting funds to my "get a apple 30 inch monitor" foundation. I get the feeling i will not be seeing your dollar. Oh well. Maybe I haven't antagonized everyone in all the forums and i can get some donations to my wonderful foundation (whoose sole purpose is to get me a 30 inch apple monitor).
ciTiger
Apr 29, 03:57 PM
More great news I hope!
more...
AppliedVisual
Oct 18, 03:07 PM
I'm curious to see how that plays out. Samsung at first wanted to put out a hybrid player, as well as another company whose identity I forget; but apparently Sony's Blu-Ray licensing explicitly forbids combo players. So I don't understand, is NEC's chip a clean-room solution or did they find some other solution?
Ricoh already has the necessary optical elements for a dual format player -- they announced this two months ago. In addition to NEC, LG also has a chipset for a universal player. All the pieces are in place except the legal/licensing restrictions.
Samsung and LG both announced they would begin work on universal players, but once Sony finalized the Blu-Ray licensing, LG just disappeared and announced two Blu-Ray only players, the higher end model will sell under the Marantz label. Samsung, recanted and said they would not pursue a universal player at this time... You won't see Samnsung challenging Sony on any such thing -- these two now share manufacturing and technology for several products, including LCD panels.
Most likely, due to it's ties to LG and NEC, Philips would be the most likely to come out first with a universal player. But until someone finds a way around Sony's licensing restrictions, it isn't going to happen... Many don't think that their licensing is legal and constitutes an antitrust violation, but at this stage in the game the small market doesn't jsutify the effort. Ultimately, we will see universal players, it's a guaranteed thing. But I doubt Sony will budge from their licensing restrictions until they feel HD-DVD has lost the market... At that point they'll lift the restriction and like everyone else they'll release a BluRay player that can also play those "other" discs.
Ricoh already has the necessary optical elements for a dual format player -- they announced this two months ago. In addition to NEC, LG also has a chipset for a universal player. All the pieces are in place except the legal/licensing restrictions.
Samsung and LG both announced they would begin work on universal players, but once Sony finalized the Blu-Ray licensing, LG just disappeared and announced two Blu-Ray only players, the higher end model will sell under the Marantz label. Samsung, recanted and said they would not pursue a universal player at this time... You won't see Samnsung challenging Sony on any such thing -- these two now share manufacturing and technology for several products, including LCD panels.
Most likely, due to it's ties to LG and NEC, Philips would be the most likely to come out first with a universal player. But until someone finds a way around Sony's licensing restrictions, it isn't going to happen... Many don't think that their licensing is legal and constitutes an antitrust violation, but at this stage in the game the small market doesn't jsutify the effort. Ultimately, we will see universal players, it's a guaranteed thing. But I doubt Sony will budge from their licensing restrictions until they feel HD-DVD has lost the market... At that point they'll lift the restriction and like everyone else they'll release a BluRay player that can also play those "other" discs.

Chundles
Sep 12, 08:40 AM
I can't help but laugh. :D
On a side not I had to ask my Aussie flat-mates where the Gong was. The Gong is defiantly easier to say. ;)
I reckon Wool-on-gong (spelt Wollongong) is waaay easier to say than Okanagan or Saskatchewan. And yes, I say Saskatchewan properly.
On a side not I had to ask my Aussie flat-mates where the Gong was. The Gong is defiantly easier to say. ;)
I reckon Wool-on-gong (spelt Wollongong) is waaay easier to say than Okanagan or Saskatchewan. And yes, I say Saskatchewan properly.
more...

slb
Oct 28, 11:17 PM
The Free Software movement has nothing to do with "free-as-in-free-beer" software. Freeware is not Free Software. Free Software can cost ten thousand dollars. It's Free as in freedom.
I think the point being made is that there are many people who hide behind the banner of the Free Software movement and decide that because they can download Ubuntu for free means they should be able to download anything for free. It's the difference between free as in speech and free as in loading.
yeah, but Logic Pro requires a dongle.
Intel Macs have TPM chips, essentially "dongles."
a quick look at google will show you that Logic Pro 7 has definately been cracked... ;)
...and...
LOL. Look harder.
Wrong. :) The crack you find on Google simply turns Logic Pro into the limited but unprotected Logic Express. Logic Pro 7 has never been cracked, and you can't use any of Pro's features in the cracked Express.
Cubase SX 3 for the Mac has never been cracked either. The Windows version was finally cracked long after SX 3's release, but it was a herculean effort on the part of the hackers due to Steinberg's very strong copyright protection, which will no doubt be ramped up in SX 4.
OS X doesn't even have a serial number in the boxes. Apple's lack of caring of this extends to the point where they haven't even bothered to have the ability to tell the difference between a pirated copy and a legitimate copy of the OS. I don't see tyrannical anti-piracy policy coming anytime soon, and I don't see Apple taking drastic measures to prevent OS X on beige boxes soon either.
Oh, they will. Apple doesn't require serial numbers because they can afford to be more lax when they know that you still have to buy a Mac to run OS X. Illegally cracking OS X to avoid the Mac requirement screws over Apple for no good reason.
Everyone seems to be forgetting the math of piracy. It's not
gross profit = (unit price) (units in use - units pirated)
it's
gross profit = (unit price) (units in use - units pirated + sales gained due to piracy)
I've never understood people who adopt this argument. You're essentially saying that, because a few folks think piracy is free advertising, Apple should give up all its intellectual property and copyrights. It would be like me spending money on a Lamborghini and then handing the keys to random strangers in the hopes they'd return it the next morning to encourage them to buy one of their own. Get real!
I think the point being made is that there are many people who hide behind the banner of the Free Software movement and decide that because they can download Ubuntu for free means they should be able to download anything for free. It's the difference between free as in speech and free as in loading.
yeah, but Logic Pro requires a dongle.
Intel Macs have TPM chips, essentially "dongles."
a quick look at google will show you that Logic Pro 7 has definately been cracked... ;)
...and...
LOL. Look harder.
Wrong. :) The crack you find on Google simply turns Logic Pro into the limited but unprotected Logic Express. Logic Pro 7 has never been cracked, and you can't use any of Pro's features in the cracked Express.
Cubase SX 3 for the Mac has never been cracked either. The Windows version was finally cracked long after SX 3's release, but it was a herculean effort on the part of the hackers due to Steinberg's very strong copyright protection, which will no doubt be ramped up in SX 4.
OS X doesn't even have a serial number in the boxes. Apple's lack of caring of this extends to the point where they haven't even bothered to have the ability to tell the difference between a pirated copy and a legitimate copy of the OS. I don't see tyrannical anti-piracy policy coming anytime soon, and I don't see Apple taking drastic measures to prevent OS X on beige boxes soon either.
Oh, they will. Apple doesn't require serial numbers because they can afford to be more lax when they know that you still have to buy a Mac to run OS X. Illegally cracking OS X to avoid the Mac requirement screws over Apple for no good reason.
Everyone seems to be forgetting the math of piracy. It's not
gross profit = (unit price) (units in use - units pirated)
it's
gross profit = (unit price) (units in use - units pirated + sales gained due to piracy)
I've never understood people who adopt this argument. You're essentially saying that, because a few folks think piracy is free advertising, Apple should give up all its intellectual property and copyrights. It would be like me spending money on a Lamborghini and then handing the keys to random strangers in the hopes they'd return it the next morning to encourage them to buy one of their own. Get real!
leekohler
Apr 27, 01:48 PM
Ok, I'll agree with you on all counts.
Very nice of you. Much appreciated. It so rarely happens here.
Very nice of you. Much appreciated. It so rarely happens here.
more...
Rot'nApple
Mar 24, 11:02 PM
Now I feel really old with all this OS X ten celebrations! Doesn't help that I started with System 6.....
System 7 version for me and my FIRST EVER computer, a Performa 6200CD my friend and I purchased on August 15, 1995 as we were the only two "Thinking Different" in our local CompUSA store at midnight amongst all the exuberant Windows people getting their Windows 95 OS... Then 8.6 with my PowerMac Blue and White G3 tower, then OS X Tiger 10.4 with my FIRST INTEL CHIP IN A MAC EVER, 24" White iMac, and then with my MacBook Air, FIRST LAPTOP EVER, the second gen, with OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, and iOS 3.2 to 4.3 iPad first gen 3G 64 GB, and maybe iPhone 5, we'll see but definitely looking forward of the further demo of OS X 10.7 Lion... Ah the memories... Thanks again Apple and Happy Birthday, again, OS X. :apple:
System 7 version for me and my FIRST EVER computer, a Performa 6200CD my friend and I purchased on August 15, 1995 as we were the only two "Thinking Different" in our local CompUSA store at midnight amongst all the exuberant Windows people getting their Windows 95 OS... Then 8.6 with my PowerMac Blue and White G3 tower, then OS X Tiger 10.4 with my FIRST INTEL CHIP IN A MAC EVER, 24" White iMac, and then with my MacBook Air, FIRST LAPTOP EVER, the second gen, with OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, and iOS 3.2 to 4.3 iPad first gen 3G 64 GB, and maybe iPhone 5, we'll see but definitely looking forward of the further demo of OS X 10.7 Lion... Ah the memories... Thanks again Apple and Happy Birthday, again, OS X. :apple:
RichP
Oct 19, 11:11 AM
Two can play at that game. I still have the 400 shares I bought in 1997.
Do the math. :)
Damn! Can only wonder what it cost back then..those were dark days back then...
Do the math. :)
Damn! Can only wonder what it cost back then..those were dark days back then...
more...
Multimedia
Oct 4, 12:21 PM
I'm afraid the new Intel Apple is going to be the same as the old PPC Apple.
Apple, (in the past), always blamed slow implementation of new processors and long shipping wait times on low Motorola or IBM processor yields.
Now Apple doesn't have the same excuse with Intel but I bet we don't see a Merom MBP or an Octo-MacPro until MacWorld SF or later.
Anyone taking bets!I'm not betting. But I think the C2D MB & MBPs will come out before Thanksgiving November 23. I can see them holding out on the Dual Clovertown Mac Pro for dramatic purposes in the January 9 SteveNote. But they will be a full two months behind the shipping date if they do, which would confirm your fear which I can fully understand.
Seems like they have not figured out how to turn on a dime or have make a conscious decision to not try and keep up with the latest ASAP and just poke along to the beat of their own weird drum. I feel a little bit hostage to their slow release pace. But perhaps we can't really understand what goes on behind the curtain and should cut them more slack. :)
After all, they were spot on with the rapid release of the C2D iMacs a month ago. Maybe we're all being irrationally and prematurely impatient.
Apple, (in the past), always blamed slow implementation of new processors and long shipping wait times on low Motorola or IBM processor yields.
Now Apple doesn't have the same excuse with Intel but I bet we don't see a Merom MBP or an Octo-MacPro until MacWorld SF or later.
Anyone taking bets!I'm not betting. But I think the C2D MB & MBPs will come out before Thanksgiving November 23. I can see them holding out on the Dual Clovertown Mac Pro for dramatic purposes in the January 9 SteveNote. But they will be a full two months behind the shipping date if they do, which would confirm your fear which I can fully understand.
Seems like they have not figured out how to turn on a dime or have make a conscious decision to not try and keep up with the latest ASAP and just poke along to the beat of their own weird drum. I feel a little bit hostage to their slow release pace. But perhaps we can't really understand what goes on behind the curtain and should cut them more slack. :)
After all, they were spot on with the rapid release of the C2D iMacs a month ago. Maybe we're all being irrationally and prematurely impatient.

esaleris
Jan 10, 03:59 PM
I think in a world where you only get 2-3 seconds of a consumer's time as they walk by, the mental snapshot of folks turning over panels to "fix" them, regardless of what is actually wrong, is quite strong. Link that with a brand name, and you've made an indelible, if subtle, connection.
more...
8CoreWhore
Apr 20, 02:47 AM
Objective Vs. Subjective.
Both have to be considered.
Pros and cons of both OS's. (objective)
What you like, how the OS "feels", your computing approach, etc. (subjective)
Chocolate Vs. Vanilla = Subjective.
Which one happens to be colder. = Objective.
Both have to be considered.
Pros and cons of both OS's. (objective)
What you like, how the OS "feels", your computing approach, etc. (subjective)
Chocolate Vs. Vanilla = Subjective.
Which one happens to be colder. = Objective.

the Western zoo
Sep 12, 07:37 AM
The danish store gives me the black screen... though at first it said bad link as well... I can't really help to be negative and say that the movie thingie will be a us only at first... I'm all most sure of it!
It took two years for iTunes Music Store to come to DK so why should the movie bussiness be any easier than the music buss...??
It took two years for iTunes Music Store to come to DK so why should the movie bussiness be any easier than the music buss...??
more...

dc52nv
Apr 7, 01:50 AM
About damn time too...
Looking forward to shooting with this new gear...
my pants are ruined!
Looking forward to shooting with this new gear...
my pants are ruined!

ajiuo
Apr 9, 06:41 PM
One thing that bothers me about mac os is that iTunes and apple tv (both great products) are almost becoming a conflict of intrest..
It seems like mac os has been moving backwards in the multimedia department. QuickTime was hacked to death in snow leopard... Now they are getting rid of front row... And no one is even mentioning Blu-ray support.
I'll be honest front row doesn't surpize me... I was actualy expecting apple to make a software version of apple tv for mac... Something they can charge for... But no word.
Digital media may eventually kill blu-ray... But it isn't happening yet... Apple is not going to be able to move people away from optical media the way that they did with the floppy... If you stop putting floppy disk drives on macs... Mac users will have no use for the floppy disk.... But there are millions of Blu-ray and DVD players in use... It's not going away that easy... Building devices like the apple tv might help change the market... But holding out on standard features that windows users enjoy is not.
It seems like mac os has been moving backwards in the multimedia department. QuickTime was hacked to death in snow leopard... Now they are getting rid of front row... And no one is even mentioning Blu-ray support.
I'll be honest front row doesn't surpize me... I was actualy expecting apple to make a software version of apple tv for mac... Something they can charge for... But no word.
Digital media may eventually kill blu-ray... But it isn't happening yet... Apple is not going to be able to move people away from optical media the way that they did with the floppy... If you stop putting floppy disk drives on macs... Mac users will have no use for the floppy disk.... But there are millions of Blu-ray and DVD players in use... It's not going away that easy... Building devices like the apple tv might help change the market... But holding out on standard features that windows users enjoy is not.
MrMac'n'Cheese
Apr 18, 07:30 PM
I find it highly unnecessary for the TSA to pat down kids, especially, kids younger than 8-9 yrs old.
When was the last time we ever heard of a toddler shoe bomber?
They are horribly inappropriate, one "questionable" TSA lady groped my sister's boobs one flight, as if, last time I checked there are no records of people hiding crap in their boobs.
I understand the intent may be safety, but measure the risk peoples.
When was the last time we ever heard of a toddler shoe bomber?
They are horribly inappropriate, one "questionable" TSA lady groped my sister's boobs one flight, as if, last time I checked there are no records of people hiding crap in their boobs.
I understand the intent may be safety, but measure the risk peoples.
Matthew Yohe
Mar 28, 10:22 PM
I think we are headed towards a "locked down" OS X, FWIW.
Uh, no.
Uh, no.
COSWORTH
Mar 17, 09:01 AM
what exactly is this Karma everyone speaks of? Who brings down the karma, good or bad? Is there a Karma Fairy? Karma Bunny? Karma Leprechaun?
Cooknn
Sep 12, 09:20 AM
Perhaps they'll include HD-DVD burners in the new MBP's. :)I figure that's why the new Mac Pro's come with the extra optical drive bay - to accomodate a Blu-Ray / HD-DVD drive when they hit the streets. Then we can burn true HD content (with Dolby Digital EX sound).
Tyler76
Oct 2, 03:21 AM
this is one of the worst titles for a story I have read. It also sounds like whoever wrote the story has no knowledge of anything that's been happening in architecture for about a century.
Clean, modern design? Must be influenced by the iPhone! :rolleyes:
They are referring to iPhone, the main topic.
Clean, modern design? Must be influenced by the iPhone! :rolleyes:
They are referring to iPhone, the main topic.
Illuminated
Apr 6, 05:46 PM
I can't not eat a Ben & Jerry's in one sitting...
it's impossible, cause as you eat it, it gets softer...then if you put it back into the freezer, its rock hard!!
it's impossible, cause as you eat it, it gets softer...then if you put it back into the freezer, its rock hard!!
No comments:
Post a Comment