Man Tga 18

Man Tga 18. Man Tga 18.
  • Man Tga 18.



  • beret9987
    Nov 12, 03:09 PM
    Add me to the unhappy list. Granted me I'm in California, a place where AT&T data services are notorious for not working that well. I'm currently on Sprint and quite happy. Shame the iPhone is only limited to one network in the US though.





    Man Tga 18. MAN TGA 18 413 L Õ FLS EURO 3
  • MAN TGA 18 413 L Õ FLS EURO 3



  • maxspivak
    Sep 12, 03:37 PM
    If the want to move into the den or living room, or better yet the home theater, they need more functionality for iTV. As described, it's more of a client for iTunes. Sure, it will automatically download and play movies and songs. But...

    Quality: there are differences in iPod quality and home theater / big stereo system. I can happily accept lossy compression for iPod. Not so for multi-thousand-$$$ stereo system. Give me lossless compression from ITMS.

    Same goes for movies. I don't want near-DVD quality stretched to my 120" screen. Even with a high-quality video scaler. I want HD - blueray or hd-dvd. I can rent hi-def disks from netflix today. Why, why would I settle for quality worse than what DVDs gave me for the last 10 years???

    At least give me an optical disk. Better yet, break some new ground, give me a combo BluRay / HD-DVD drive!!!

    Add's functionality -- how 'bout a PVR.

    Will I buy one -- probably. But I expected something abit more radical than what they showed.





    Man Tga 18. MAN TGA 18.410 tractor unit
  • MAN TGA 18.410 tractor unit



  • dante@sisna.com
    Sep 12, 07:20 PM
    Oh it's a competitor for sure, but doesn't measure up in terms of market and mind share. Can you do all of the above without interfacing with your computer? That's what I thought...

    No I cannot. I currently need the computer.

    My bet is on the USB dongle which is sure to follow just like those for the xBox.





    Man Tga 18. Man Tga 18. Man TGA 18 390
  • Man Tga 18. Man TGA 18 390



  • Cromulent
    Mar 27, 04:56 PM
    Although that's true, it doesn't show that homosexuality is a healthy quality to have.

    It's funny how social attitudes change. In Christian Rome it was considered perfectly normal for men to have (male) child partners (although this seems to be coming back into fashion in the Catholic church).

    In Sparta homosexuality was encouraged because it was thought that spending too much time with women would weaken and feminise the male warriors.

    In other city states in ancient Greece homosexuality was also considered the norm.





    Man Tga 18. MAN TGA 33.360 Tipper Trucks
  • MAN TGA 33.360 Tipper Trucks



  • Liquorpuki
    Mar 13, 09:56 PM
    They were talking talking about a 100 square mile solar plant. Take this PopSci link (http://www.popsci.com/environment/article/2009-06/solar-power) for example. A 20 acre site produces 5 Megawatts. One square mile (640 acres) would provide 160 Megawatts. Ten square miles would provide 16000 Megawatts (16 Gigawatts). The link says the country will need 20 Gigawats by 2050. The worst possible accident in this case does not result in thousands of square miles being permanently (as far as this generation is concerned) contaminated.

    In contrast Japan Disaster May Set Back Nuclear Power Industry (http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2011-03-14-quakenuclear14_ST_N.htm). As far as I know, solar farms don't "melt down" at least not in a way that might effect the entire population of a U.S. state. I understand the nuclear reactors are built to hold in the radiation when things go wrong, but what if they don't and what a mess afterwards.

    You need to separate capacity from demand. Capacity is just the maximum power a station can theoretically produce. In practice, most of these renewable stations never reach that max. I've checked the stats at my utility's wind farm and that thing is usually around 9% of capacity. Considering a wind farm costs 4 times as much money as a natural gas generator to build for the same capacity, efficiency-wise, the station is a joke.

    What's more important is demand - being able to produce enough energy when we need it. This is where solar and wind fall short. They don't generate when we want them to, they only generate when mother nature wants them to. It would be fine if grid energy storage (IE batteries) technology was developed enough to be able to store enough energy to power a service area through an entire winter (in the case of solar). But last I checked, current grid energy storage batteries can only store a charge for 8-12 hours before they start losing charge on their own. They're also the size of buildings, fail after 10 years, and cost a ton of money.

    This is why a lot of utilities have gone to nuclear to replace coal and why here in the US, we still rely on coal to provide roughly 50% of our electricity and most of our base load. There are few options.





    Man Tga 18. MAN - TGA 18.460 Intarder
  • MAN - TGA 18.460 Intarder



  • eric_n_dfw
    Mar 20, 08:15 PM
    That's ok. I was responding to the hypothetical situation of a couple burning music cd's for their wedding and handing them out (thus breaking a copyright) to their guests which I said there was nothing wrong with.I really wish it was okay. But all it takes is for one of those guests to be a busy-body radio station employee or someone otherwise with record industry contacts to send an email to the RIAA or ASCAP or someone to put your videography business in court.





    Man Tga 18. MAN TGA 18.390
  • MAN TGA 18.390



  • AtomBoy
    Oct 7, 07:49 PM
    This is my first post but I think I can comment on this thread because my wife and I use both a Mac and a PC in our business.

    People get hung up on bench tests but, for me, the real 'speed' difference between a Mac and a PC is uptime.

    When my wife's hogging the Mac and I'm stuck on the PC she will be sailing through her work while I'm having to to reboot every couple of hours or so. While the PC is stalling and crashing, the Mac just keeps on working. Benchmarks, more often than not, deal in seconds whereas crashes and reboots are wasting minutes at a time.

    On the whole, I use resource-intensive programs, for image/video/audio editing. If I used mainly office programs or if I was a gamer, I'd probably stick to a PC for reasons of cost.

    As it is, I'm simply waiting for G5 developements next year to do away with the last PC I'll ever own.





    Man Tga 18. MAN TGA 18 - MAN TGA 18.460
  • MAN TGA 18 - MAN TGA 18.460



  • Abulia
    Sep 29, 11:03 AM
    No.
    Not helpful and wrong.

    The most efficent use of the riser slots are dual rank FB-DIMMs and 4 of them. So 4 1GB sticks or 4 2GB sticks.

    Four FB-DIMMs is the sweet spot between memory bandwidth and latency, based on tests.





    Man Tga 18. MAN TGA 18 - MAN TGA 18.460
  • MAN TGA 18 - MAN TGA 18.460



  • bpaluzzi
    Apr 28, 08:49 AM
    I meant "installed base" more than shipments.

    Ahh. Any proof, or just making up stuff?





    Man Tga 18. MAN TGA 18 - MAN TGA 18.460
  • MAN TGA 18 - MAN TGA 18.460



  • WestonHarvey1
    Apr 15, 12:06 PM
    Really? ;)

    So I can have same-sex sex and it is just as OK (in the eyes of the Catholic Church) for me and my partner as it is for a straight couple to have sex?

    Kewl.

    I don't think so� But nice try anyway.
    Ah, semantics.
    Of course most people (and I am sure good Catholics) equate it with sexual abstinance.

    What are you talking about? Don't blame your ignorance on semantics. Try understanding what you read first.

    If you are talking about an unmarried straight couple, then yes, you can have same-sex sex and it's "just as OK", i.e., equally not OK.





    Man Tga 18. Man Tga 18. Man TGA 18 360
  • Man Tga 18. Man TGA 18 360



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 26, 01:44 PM
    To be fair, I knew what you meant with your comment, but frankly there wasn't any sarcasm in my statement. You were attempting to defend your earlier poorly-constructed post, and I was bemused by it.

    I'm sorry I misinterpreted your post, SC. But if you put your mouse cursor on this :rolleyes: smiley, you'll see the word "Sarcastic."





    Man Tga 18. MAN TGA 18
  • MAN TGA 18



  • PowerGamerX
    Apr 9, 08:19 AM
    These people that are trying to claim they're a hardcore gamer, aren't. A true gamer plays games, regardless of where they are played or how they are played. A gamer plays games. There's nothing more too it than that.

    That said, I don't find iOS games all that compelling personally. I like to have games with a little more depth, which is why I'm a fan of the PSP. There are plenty of great iPhone games, they just aren't great for more than 5 or 10 minutes at a time.

    This doesn't mean I don't like short games, no. This just means I like games to have "more than meets the eye".





    Man Tga 18. MAN TGA / 18.480 FLLS/N 4x2
  • MAN TGA / 18.480 FLLS/N 4x2



  • Th3Crow
    Apr 28, 11:43 PM
    Do you think the people you know represent a fair sample group? You don't know anyone who needs Windows for work?

    A reasonable question, AppleScruff. Indeed, my sample group includes staff, faculty, and students from different disciplines (including business/commerce, and engineering) at a university who use their Macs for research, graduate work, or lecture preparation; a prominent cardiologist at a large hospital; a financial advisor; professional musicians; and many others.

    I am myself using a Mac in a business school seamlessly among my PC-using peers. There is nothing that they can do that I cannot - and many things I can do that they would have a difficult time doing in Windows. In fact, my colleagues have been so impressed that one has already made the switch recently, and another is preparing to switch as well. Those days of "needing to run Windows" for work are behind us.





    Man Tga 18. Buy MAN TGA 18-30 REF. NO.
  • Buy MAN TGA 18-30 REF. NO.



  • RebootD
    Apr 12, 10:54 PM
    So exactly what "pro" features were removed with this release?

    I don't understand the outrage at this announcement UNLESS this means Color, Motion etc are going to be 'dumbed down' and integrated as extras into FCPX. That will upset a lot of people.





    Man Tga 18. MAN TGA 18 413 L Õ FLS
  • MAN TGA 18 413 L Õ FLS



  • bluap84
    Mar 11, 09:24 AM
    I thought it was appropriate for this line. It's not in my main repertoire but I thought it worked.

    LOL i think it fitted the post just perfectly

    back to OP theres a huge fire raging in Kesennumma...this quake is eating japan for breakfast, lunch and dinner...but i have seen some videos on youtube and im amazed that the japan population are just trying to get on with their normal days. Take this one for example: clicky (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AobhPsc4Xfc)





    Man Tga 18. Other - MAN - TGA 18.390
  • Other - MAN - TGA 18.390



  • ender land
    Apr 23, 09:32 PM
    citizenzen, there are strong elements of faith involved in maintaining a thought-out and convicted worldview, whether theistic or atheistic.





    Man Tga 18. MAN TGA 18 - MAN TGA 18.460
  • MAN TGA 18 - MAN TGA 18.460



  • leomac08
    Mar 11, 01:22 AM
    Yeah that tsunami is massive. There were burning buildings floating on the surge as it rolled inland.

    Not good at all.

    Indeed, Tsunami of epic proportions

    Saw an airport completed flooded, but no planes!!!!

    My prayers go to Japan:(





    Man Tga 18. RO-MAN-TGA-18-430-red-020310-1
  • RO-MAN-TGA-18-430-red-020310-1



  • richard.mac
    Mar 11, 01:54 AM
    crap! :( thoughts to the Japanese living there. earth is fierce atm! disastrous earthquakes in cities like there and in New Zealand and that flooding in Australia.





    Man Tga 18. MAN TGA 18 - MAN TGA 18.460
  • MAN TGA 18 - MAN TGA 18.460



  • Edge100
    Apr 15, 10:53 AM
    Oh man. Utterly ridiculous. I'm trivializing the issue? No, I'm putting it in a more accurate and less political context. And you call that hate!

    Second, don't drag me into the ridiculous "born gay / chose to be gay" false dichotomy. I swear that gays invented that one just to trick dimwitted social conservatives into parroting it. It's a really poor rendering of Nature vs. Nurture, which is a spectrum and not a binary condition. And it doesn't matter. It's the behavior which is either morally wrong or isn't, so pick your side and argue it. Just don't argue that a behavior is moral because you were "born that way". That opens up a seriously dangerous can of worms.

    You also end up implying that because fat people weren't "born that way", it's ok to mistreat them.

    And then you finish it off with "I don't even care if you don't like homosexual people"... well that's great. I never said I don't like homosexual people. But I guess you didn't quite accuse me of that with that sentence either. I don't care if you hate your mom and puppies either. You don't hate your mom, do you? And if you do, why? Why don't you love your mom?

    Sigh.

    Gay is not a "hip counterculture"; that implies it's a choice, pure and simple. It's a state of being. It's like being 6 feet tall, or having blue eyes, or brown hair. It's simply a characteristic of a person.

    You know what IS a choice? Religion. And look at the lengths we go to to protect the right of every last believer to say and do the most ridiculous, hateful things.





    wlh99
    Apr 6, 10:29 AM
    I'm was a complete Mac virgin when I switched a couple of months ago but some of the small things that still annoy me.

    1. Pressing delete when you've selected a file in finder doesn't delete the file. You've gotta use the context menu or <gasp> actually drag it to the garbage.

    Try cmd-del. (or cmd-backspace. I don't recall what it's labeled on a Mac keyboard, as I prefer a PC 101 key style)


    2. It's kinda' weird that the menu bar shows at the top of the screen and not the window. When you have alot of windows open I sometimes go into the menu bar thinking it belongs to another program than what I intended.


    Even more confusing with dual monitors.



    3. There's no ".." button in finder(i.e. go one level up a directory structure)


    At the bottom of the finder window it shows the complete hierarchy. You can click on that to go wherever you need. This is actually the was Vista and Windows 7 now work too, but they put the hierarchy at the top.





    balamw
    Apr 16, 09:39 AM
    I received my refurb iPad 1 yesterday and was very impressed with how Apple packages their refurbs. Nice!

    You would be more impressed with the regular retail packaging. It's like what they use or refurbs, but even more Apple-like.

    B





    Gelfin
    Mar 26, 03:31 PM
    I suppose you're right about the word "phrase," skunk, especially when you write a recursive real, rather than a nominal, definition of the word "sentence." ;) Ciaociao's Latin was imperfect, but I think I comprehended what it meant.

    So what you are saying is skunk was correct in every respect (and he was) but you just had to argue anyway.

    Is that something taught in the catechism? Based on this thread I'd been wondering.





    .Andy
    Apr 26, 05:41 PM
    I could murder some toast.
    http://jesustoasters.com/





    econgeek
    Apr 12, 10:40 PM
    All video is native, it sounds like. It ingests, and as it ingests it makes a working copy that you edit with. On output it works with the original. I think they have eliminated (effectively) the distinction between "edit format" and "capture format".

    It sounds like some of the features of motion are built in.

    Live Type and other parts of the suite seem to be built in, from what I can gather.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment