nni123
10-09 05:26 PM
Leave Nov visa bulletin, I am more interested in November pay check, thank to this economy.
I like that a lot and very true
I like that a lot and very true
wallpaper american flag shorts denim.
rockstart
01-25 12:50 PM
I recently updated my address thro AR 11 online and also submitted the SRC numbers for the 485 pending for myself and wife. I received a mail (post) stating that USCIS has received my change of address notification and they have udated the new address to my 485 application. I received two seperate letters for me and spouse. But there is no change online on LUD's to those case which are 11/4 when my fingerprinting status was updated. Does this mean USCIS has goofed the address change? I have safely filed the USCIS receipt's with me in case they create issue in future. :o
justAnotherFile
07-17 01:12 AM
great news.
new important points:
1."Also under discussion is whether green cards that have gone unused in previous years could be used this year. As a result, one possible scenario is that the number of high-skilled workers who gain permanent residency in the U.S. this year could swell to more than twice the historical level. "They've got to do something," says one congressional staffer close to the discussions. "
2."Perhaps the most acute pressure on the Bush Administration is coming from Representative Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.),...the last thing the Administration wants is for the details of the "bureaucratic, nightmarish snafu" to become public"
Just hoping that by some miracle tomorrows news is even better than expected.
BTW its the title of the article which says its all "The Gandhi Protests Pay Off". Please note its not something like "Govt yields under threat of law suits and immigrants protests"
new important points:
1."Also under discussion is whether green cards that have gone unused in previous years could be used this year. As a result, one possible scenario is that the number of high-skilled workers who gain permanent residency in the U.S. this year could swell to more than twice the historical level. "They've got to do something," says one congressional staffer close to the discussions. "
2."Perhaps the most acute pressure on the Bush Administration is coming from Representative Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.),...the last thing the Administration wants is for the details of the "bureaucratic, nightmarish snafu" to become public"
Just hoping that by some miracle tomorrows news is even better than expected.
BTW its the title of the article which says its all "The Gandhi Protests Pay Off". Please note its not something like "Govt yields under threat of law suits and immigrants protests"
2011 Scottish-American Flag
colors
09-04 11:47 PM
I received RFEs from my attorney and mine is on BC and my wife's is on Marriage Certificate + marriage photo and USCIS requested me to submit non avialability ceritifcate. I do have a BC with all the details but registered date is oct,2007 (That's when i applied for BC) instead of old date.
Is it a problem ? Do i have to submit anything more
Please advise
Thanks in advance
Is it a problem ? Do i have to submit anything more
Please advise
Thanks in advance
more...
dontcareaboutGC
03-25 01:53 PM
If you have all the PERM case numbers with you then you should be able to find your PD in this link
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx and
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx and
ghost
07-24 04:20 PM
What can we ask for-
1) Portability for all cases where I - 140 is approved for 180 days, and the co. is unable to file for 485 because of retrogression.
2) ability to maintain priority dates incase labor is filed for more than 365 days and the employee is forced to change jobs - even though the i 140 is not approved because of delays at the BPCs
3) I guess asking for an EAD incase I-140 is approved for 180 days will be too much?
LC - Verification is related to the sponsored job
140 - Verification is related to the sponsoring company
485 - Verification is related to the sponsored individual
Portability, by definition, applies to individual and not company. Why would your company want you to have portability?
1) Portability for all cases where I - 140 is approved for 180 days, and the co. is unable to file for 485 because of retrogression.
2) ability to maintain priority dates incase labor is filed for more than 365 days and the employee is forced to change jobs - even though the i 140 is not approved because of delays at the BPCs
3) I guess asking for an EAD incase I-140 is approved for 180 days will be too much?
LC - Verification is related to the sponsored job
140 - Verification is related to the sponsoring company
485 - Verification is related to the sponsored individual
Portability, by definition, applies to individual and not company. Why would your company want you to have portability?
more...
WTFever
12-02 04:51 PM
Hello everyone. Sorry if this is the wrong section.
My mother has trouble with her knees and it is hard for her to do things around the house sometimes, and it is getting worse. She would like a live-in person to make things a little easier on bad days. She just needs someone that can help with or do everyday household chores, but does not require professional health care support.
She has a friend in the philippines doing christian outreach work. The friend introduced her to a nice lady willing and able to come assist mom, and they chat often and have become friends. My mother would like to bring her to the USA to help around the house, and maybe enroll her in school since constant care is certainly not needed. (There are several good colleges closeby)
I have tried researching it for her, but am now honestly confused. As far as I could make out, mom would need to get the lady here on H-2B....but i could be wrong.
Can someone give us some advice please?
Oh, one other thing. The condition of mom's knees are still up in the air with the docs. It is unknown whether surgery will be required, or how long healing might take...if it occurs at all. I don't think she can get the lady an indefinite stay, but I think she can come here and the lenght of stay be adjusted if needed.
Thanks for any advice or help you can offer. I hope to be able to get a 1-2-3 condensed version. My eyes are bleeding from reading rules and regs
----------------------------------
Please name your thread appropriately, dont make it look like an ad for caregiver. Also, you are going to need an attorney for this and you will not be able to get your problem solved with forum posts. -- Admin
My mother has trouble with her knees and it is hard for her to do things around the house sometimes, and it is getting worse. She would like a live-in person to make things a little easier on bad days. She just needs someone that can help with or do everyday household chores, but does not require professional health care support.
She has a friend in the philippines doing christian outreach work. The friend introduced her to a nice lady willing and able to come assist mom, and they chat often and have become friends. My mother would like to bring her to the USA to help around the house, and maybe enroll her in school since constant care is certainly not needed. (There are several good colleges closeby)
I have tried researching it for her, but am now honestly confused. As far as I could make out, mom would need to get the lady here on H-2B....but i could be wrong.
Can someone give us some advice please?
Oh, one other thing. The condition of mom's knees are still up in the air with the docs. It is unknown whether surgery will be required, or how long healing might take...if it occurs at all. I don't think she can get the lady an indefinite stay, but I think she can come here and the lenght of stay be adjusted if needed.
Thanks for any advice or help you can offer. I hope to be able to get a 1-2-3 condensed version. My eyes are bleeding from reading rules and regs
----------------------------------
Please name your thread appropriately, dont make it look like an ad for caregiver. Also, you are going to need an attorney for this and you will not be able to get your problem solved with forum posts. -- Admin
2010 American Flag Clip Art
retso
09-07 04:03 AM
My lawyer had applied on August 25th for the LCA. We got to know on September 3rd that there was an issue with the FEIN. We emailed the required documents to DOL on September 4th.
My H1 expires on September 30th and consequently my I94 on October 10th, so i'm a bit concerened.
I will post an update when I hear something from DOL.
Just want to confirm that I have till October 10th to get my petition to USCIS. Anyone?
Also, do i have to leave the country by October 10th if I can't get the LCA issue fixed/ petition mailed?
My H1 expires on September 30th and consequently my I94 on October 10th, so i'm a bit concerened.
I will post an update when I hear something from DOL.
Just want to confirm that I have till October 10th to get my petition to USCIS. Anyone?
Also, do i have to leave the country by October 10th if I can't get the LCA issue fixed/ petition mailed?
more...
belmontboy
07-01 02:30 PM
thank you
why are you thanking yourself? :D
why are you thanking yourself? :D
hair flag froyo flag froyo flag
psaxena
06-26 07:39 PM
I dialled and I was in the conf call for 10 min , no one else joined in.
I finally give up on all the initiative.. this is just pathetic.. everyone is waiting for someone to else to act.. thats not happening.
Well I am well off without GC as well.. GC is not going to make any impact in my life, I was just trying to do something which was wrong, so when the ones who are suffering they dun care then why should I.
Keep getting exploited and have sleepless nights.. I think the kind of mentality you guys have you deserve it.
I finally give up on all the initiative.. this is just pathetic.. everyone is waiting for someone to else to act.. thats not happening.
Well I am well off without GC as well.. GC is not going to make any impact in my life, I was just trying to do something which was wrong, so when the ones who are suffering they dun care then why should I.
Keep getting exploited and have sleepless nights.. I think the kind of mentality you guys have you deserve it.
more...
zoozee
08-15 01:57 AM
Greencard fever -why take so much pain with your gc when you plan to rellocate to india/currently its even hard to predict when can one receive the gc. One can always visit US on tourist visa which is the most easy part. My opinion is only if one does not want to settle in US -
hot american-flag-2a
addsf345
02-24 06:47 PM
The title of this thread should be: "God of Cricket".
Don't believe me... Just Google (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=God+of+Cricket&aq=f&aqi=g1g-m2&aql=&oq=) with these words.:)
Don't believe me... Just Google (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=God+of+Cricket&aq=f&aqi=g1g-m2&aql=&oq=) with these words.:)
more...
house American flag helmet
GCBy3000
07-24 02:42 PM
I dont want to know about the contributors. Again and again same people come and post. I am pretty much sure about it. I want some feedback from non-contributors.
tattoo american flag
laksmi
07-19 05:03 PM
Is it possible to verify PIMS name check clearance before we attend the consulate in india.
more...
pictures american flag eagle pictures.
raj_k
03-23 10:24 PM
Frist's enforcement only bill will be very popular in the house, but is unlikely to pass the senate. There seems to be quite a few republican senators (Specter, Mccain, Graham, Brownback to name a few) who might vote against any bill which is not "comprehensive". They along with the dems easily have more than 50 votes to block. Now, even if Frist's passes senate, it has to be reconciled with the house version - there are plenty of vocal anti EB folks there and hardly anyone pro. So if push comes to shove, Frist would probably agree to drop the EB provisions and pass rest of the bill , so that he can take credit and hit the '08 presidential campaign trail.
Specter's will easily pass the senate, will be a miracle if it passes the house - senate conference commitee in its present form. The only hope is all the attention will be on the amnesty provisions and negotiations surrounding that, and the EB part of it will fly under the radar.
Specter's will easily pass the senate, will be a miracle if it passes the house - senate conference commitee in its present form. The only hope is all the attention will be on the amnesty provisions and negotiations surrounding that, and the EB part of it will fly under the radar.
dresses LP1317 American Flag with

eeezzz
10-09 04:14 PM
and when the processing dates move forward, the pd will retrogress. they will find ways to scr** this way or that.
I think processing dates only matters about if you can do SR. It doesn't matter if they are going to adjust your I-485. The reason I think this way is based on processing date for EAD and AP. Myself and many people got EAD or AP and our dates are no where close to the date list on processing center. So I think processing center date not really matters if they have your case in hand and ready to adjust.
Maybe when the boss at USCIS thinks CSR are bored, they will adavnce the date to keep them busy with SR.
I think processing dates only matters about if you can do SR. It doesn't matter if they are going to adjust your I-485. The reason I think this way is based on processing date for EAD and AP. Myself and many people got EAD or AP and our dates are no where close to the date list on processing center. So I think processing center date not really matters if they have your case in hand and ready to adjust.
Maybe when the boss at USCIS thinks CSR are bored, they will adavnce the date to keep them busy with SR.
more...
makeup Link - American Flag,
starscream
04-30 04:03 PM
did the committee question Greenspan about any issues related to us EB GC issues?
Please update anyone
Please update anyone
girlfriend USA | AMERICAN FLAG
sekharpurna
10-03 08:33 AM
Our (2 adult, 1 kid) FP was done yesterday 10/2 in Alexandria, VA, It took us 1 hr from the time we got in. Make sure to fillup the form quickly to get token number, but it may vary from place to place.
hairstyles small american flag clip art.
suren
10-08 10:04 AM
My wifes H1b also expired and she is dependent on I 485. She has valid EAD. wht is the present status of her. Is she able to apply for H1b or not.
Please let me know.
Thanks for your help
Please let me know.
Thanks for your help
gps001
02-23 02:34 PM
Hi,
1. I have my I-140 approved, applied for I-485 and have EAD/AP
2. Spouse has her own H1-B, and applied for I-485, based on my I-140, and has EAD/AP
3. Both have 6 years of H1-B expiring later this year (both from different companies)
I can extend my H1-B based on pending applications.
QUESTION 1: Can my wife extend her H1-B (beyond 6th year) based on her pending I-485?
My present H1-B expires in November, but I will probably get my new H1-B renewed by June. I intend to travel in September. I don't intend to go for visa stamping and not use my AP. This is because I have a valid stamp until November.
Question: When I am at the port of entry, I will have my old H1-B valid for 2 more months and also the visa stamp valid for 2 more months, but a new H1-B I-797 is already approved. Will this cause a problem?
Thanks.
1. I have my I-140 approved, applied for I-485 and have EAD/AP
2. Spouse has her own H1-B, and applied for I-485, based on my I-140, and has EAD/AP
3. Both have 6 years of H1-B expiring later this year (both from different companies)
I can extend my H1-B based on pending applications.
QUESTION 1: Can my wife extend her H1-B (beyond 6th year) based on her pending I-485?
My present H1-B expires in November, but I will probably get my new H1-B renewed by June. I intend to travel in September. I don't intend to go for visa stamping and not use my AP. This is because I have a valid stamp until November.
Question: When I am at the port of entry, I will have my old H1-B valid for 2 more months and also the visa stamp valid for 2 more months, but a new H1-B I-797 is already approved. Will this cause a problem?
Thanks.
amitga
12-09 07:02 PM
To second what SITM said in this post, my case (interfiling from EB2 NIW to EB1 EA) was approved on March 30, 2009. My I-485 was submitted in Aug 07 thanks to the July 07 melee. In my case, I had my lawyer do the interfiling for an additional fee. So, I am not sure how the interfiling request looked like. But, I did follow with NSC on my I-485 s after the request on a regular basis and I believe that it helped! AFAIK, it looks like interfiling is not completely hopeless.
Can you please share what steps you took to follow up with NSC on interfiling and did they respond to your requests.
Can you please share what steps you took to follow up with NSC on interfiling and did they respond to your requests.
No comments:
Post a Comment