indianabacklog
06-27 10:47 AM
It should appear on your I140 approval under the Beneficiary. Under your name, the A# should appear there.
Even my lawyer could not remember where my A# came from and I pointed it out to her.
Some people say, they didn't get it. I'm not really sure.
Please check your I140 approval.
Why are you trusting your lawyer if they cannot even remember where the A# came from? Makes me wonder how they justify their existence if this the level of their competence. If I was that bad at my job I would have been on a plane out of the US within a week or arriving.
Even my lawyer could not remember where my A# came from and I pointed it out to her.
Some people say, they didn't get it. I'm not really sure.
Please check your I140 approval.
Why are you trusting your lawyer if they cannot even remember where the A# came from? Makes me wonder how they justify their existence if this the level of their competence. If I was that bad at my job I would have been on a plane out of the US within a week or arriving.
wallpaper Derrick Rose throwing the all
raysaikat
03-17 03:46 PM
(I am not an attorney)
File in EB1-OR. That has slightly lower requirements than EB1-EA. Since you are in research and have a job, you may have better success with EB1-OR (EB1_ExtraOrdinaryAbilities_Tips (immigrate2usaorg) (http://bit.ly/dophyK)). I guess maybe because EB1-OR does not have premium processing, you applied in EB1-EA?
File regular PERM application. If your perm gets approved, then you can renew H1B in yearly increments. Once you get 140 approved, then you can renew at 3 year phases.
I recall USCIS had 140 in premium processing if your H1B was expiring soon (in few months). Check up on that.
EB1-OR requires the petitioner to hold a tenured or tenure-track position. Research faculties are generally not on tenure-track. "Comparable" positions are eligible, but USCIS might not consider a research faculty position as comparable in an university/dept that does have tenure-track positions.
To answer the original question:
You just need to extend the H1-B status when it is about to expire. You can keep doing that for 6 years without any additional issue. If your stay in H1 status (count both H1-B and H4 days) is going to be 6 years, then you make your university submit an EB2 petition. Once the labor is 1 year old (i.e., the submission date is 1 year old) or you get your EB2 I-140 approved (should be a piece of cake for any university faculty; tenure-track or otherwise), based on the EB2 petition you can keep extending your H1-B status (AFAIK) indefinitely.
File in EB1-OR. That has slightly lower requirements than EB1-EA. Since you are in research and have a job, you may have better success with EB1-OR (EB1_ExtraOrdinaryAbilities_Tips (immigrate2usaorg) (http://bit.ly/dophyK)). I guess maybe because EB1-OR does not have premium processing, you applied in EB1-EA?
File regular PERM application. If your perm gets approved, then you can renew H1B in yearly increments. Once you get 140 approved, then you can renew at 3 year phases.
I recall USCIS had 140 in premium processing if your H1B was expiring soon (in few months). Check up on that.
EB1-OR requires the petitioner to hold a tenured or tenure-track position. Research faculties are generally not on tenure-track. "Comparable" positions are eligible, but USCIS might not consider a research faculty position as comparable in an university/dept that does have tenure-track positions.
To answer the original question:
You just need to extend the H1-B status when it is about to expire. You can keep doing that for 6 years without any additional issue. If your stay in H1 status (count both H1-B and H4 days) is going to be 6 years, then you make your university submit an EB2 petition. Once the labor is 1 year old (i.e., the submission date is 1 year old) or you get your EB2 I-140 approved (should be a piece of cake for any university faculty; tenure-track or otherwise), based on the EB2 petition you can keep extending your H1-B status (AFAIK) indefinitely.

mohitb272
10-17 05:15 PM
One of my friend filed on July 2nd through her lawyer but she has not received any Receipt Notice (her checks have also not been cashed yet).
Her lawyer has the Fedex delivery confirmation that the application was delivered on July 2nd.
Anyone in similar circumstances? Would appreciate any help on this matter.
Her lawyer has the Fedex delivery confirmation that the application was delivered on July 2nd.
Anyone in similar circumstances? Would appreciate any help on this matter.
2011 asketball ball wallpaper.
chanduv23
08-15 08:46 AM
One question on the bullet below: Does the calculation assume that all 140K visa numbers can be used towards all pending applications, irrespective of country limits. I thought the country limit is going to make the situation much worse.
If at all USCIS plan it efficiently - one quarter in an year can be used to allocate numbers to retrogressed countries - I am not 100% sure about this, but this is what happened in the July visa fiasco - DOS wanted to maximize utilization and USCIS screwed it up
If at all USCIS plan it efficiently - one quarter in an year can be used to allocate numbers to retrogressed countries - I am not 100% sure about this, but this is what happened in the July visa fiasco - DOS wanted to maximize utilization and USCIS screwed it up
more...

gimme Green!!
07-04 10:15 PM
There was also a gap of my H-1 Activation and F-1.
Since the stamping is for your current job, and the I-129 requirement was a Bachelor's only, there should not be any issues.
What was the gap between H-1 activation and F1? If it was only a few months, it could be overlooked.
What were you doing then? Did you have a PT (practical training) atleast?
The above is based on what i think I know. The best person to advice is an immigration lawyer.
Since the stamping is for your current job, and the I-129 requirement was a Bachelor's only, there should not be any issues.
What was the gap between H-1 activation and F1? If it was only a few months, it could be overlooked.
What were you doing then? Did you have a PT (practical training) atleast?
The above is based on what i think I know. The best person to advice is an immigration lawyer.
krishnam70
05-08 01:47 PM
Thank you
Subscription Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #82G15598SR169690U)
In reference to: S-4UL2252729966384J
-cheers
kris
Subscription Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #82G15598SR169690U)
In reference to: S-4UL2252729966384J
-cheers
kris
more...
pappu
05-11 12:51 PM
can we listen to this program online?
2010 Nets Basketball Wallpaper
Kodi
07-03 10:49 AM
ROW means Rest Of the World. That's countries other than India, China and Phil.
You're not from the above countries which is probably why you got approved so fast.
You're not from the above countries which is probably why you got approved so fast.
more...
HereIComeGC
03-25 02:58 PM
Has anyone gone to Vancouver for H1B stamping? Please share your experience and any pointers. It will be a great help.
Also, I found this on Vancouver consolate website:
"Passports and visas will be returned to the applicants with Canadian addresses by Canada Post, generally within three to five business days after the visa is approved. In person pick up will be available only in a legitimate emergency (as determined by the Consulate). "
This is disconcerting. I do not have luxary to wait 3-5 days to get my stamped passport via mail. Is this a standard process? Will they allow in-person pick up the same day?
Thank you.
Also, I found this on Vancouver consolate website:
"Passports and visas will be returned to the applicants with Canadian addresses by Canada Post, generally within three to five business days after the visa is approved. In person pick up will be available only in a legitimate emergency (as determined by the Consulate). "
This is disconcerting. I do not have luxary to wait 3-5 days to get my stamped passport via mail. Is this a standard process? Will they allow in-person pick up the same day?
Thank you.
hair Basketball ball illustration
GCNirvana007
10-04 10:25 AM
Just landed from India to the states with permanent residency and i got asked all the stupid questions you can imagine, atleast the immigration officer gave me some good amusement after a long trip
One of the most intelligent questions is this
How do you get money to buy a plance ticket if you were in india for few months
One of the most intelligent questions is this
How do you get money to buy a plance ticket if you were in india for few months
more...
vrbest
01-21 09:04 PM
Thanks "LostInGCProcess". This clarifies my doubt..Ksrk: One of my friend had asked his lawyer and they said we can be on H1B even if we used AP..
Yes, you get I-94 with 1 year and states AOS Pending...Basically, means, you are allowed to stay till the outcome of your I-485.
Yes, as long as you are working for the same employer. I did the same, I am on H1 right now, but used my AP last year to travel to India.
Yes, you get I-94 with 1 year and states AOS Pending...Basically, means, you are allowed to stay till the outcome of your I-485.
Yes, as long as you are working for the same employer. I did the same, I am on H1 right now, but used my AP last year to travel to India.
hot great playr of asket ball
gc_on_demand
06-15 04:21 PM
Now they have all cases almost pre adjucted and must have entered information into some sort of computer system . can we put pressure to get information based on PD and country of origin so we can idea about wait and also we can show to congress man.
more...
house Nike Basketball Ball Bag
singhsa3
10-21 07:48 PM
That is true but I want one of them to be rejected and by not responding to FP and stopping payment on checks I am trying to exactly that.
Refer http://www.murthy.com/news/n_staiss.html and search for "Multiple I-485 Filings Not Advisable"
Refer http://www.murthy.com/news/n_staiss.html and search for "Multiple I-485 Filings Not Advisable"
tattoo Basketball Ball on Street
martinvisalaw
06-03 06:15 PM
CIS should not have asked for an Affidavit of Support, but the other documents are normal. It is not unheard of for employment-based I-485 applicants to be interviewed, but usually they are not called if the priority date is not current. CIS might have confused your case with a family matter. However, you should attend the interview, and send all documents they request except the I-864. You can explain that an Aff. of Support should not be required in an EB case.
more...
pictures tattoo Basket ball greeting

chanduv23
09-09 02:31 PM
REDMOND HEROS
BELLEVUE CHAMPIONS
KIRKLAND STARS
COME ON MARINERS - LETS MOVE THE RAINIER LETS BRING THE CASCADES TO DC
BELLEVUE CHAMPIONS
KIRKLAND STARS
COME ON MARINERS - LETS MOVE THE RAINIER LETS BRING THE CASCADES TO DC
dresses Flick NBA Basketball Wallpaper

casinoroyale
08-19 09:32 PM
Friends,
I don't create new threads without doing homework, so please bear with me here. After going through existing threads on this issue, I thought we need a dedicated thread for (only) H1-B stamping process (only) in Canada. The aim of this thread is to cover the following topics
1) nvars.com appointments for H1-B visa
2) Canada visitor visa application process & docs
3) Land or Air travel - issues & procedures
4) Entry into Canada & Return Entry into US experiences
5) Interview with Visa Officers
6) PIMS issues at consulates in Canada
7) 221(g) & Delays
8) AP (vs) H1-B Dilemma.
Here is another similar thread but covers H1, H4 at consulates all over the world (mostly Mexico, India, Canada).
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4192
I don't create new threads without doing homework, so please bear with me here. After going through existing threads on this issue, I thought we need a dedicated thread for (only) H1-B stamping process (only) in Canada. The aim of this thread is to cover the following topics
1) nvars.com appointments for H1-B visa
2) Canada visitor visa application process & docs
3) Land or Air travel - issues & procedures
4) Entry into Canada & Return Entry into US experiences
5) Interview with Visa Officers
6) PIMS issues at consulates in Canada
7) 221(g) & Delays
8) AP (vs) H1-B Dilemma.
Here is another similar thread but covers H1, H4 at consulates all over the world (mostly Mexico, India, Canada).
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4192
more...
makeup BASKET BALL live wallpaper LIV
a1b2c3
09-23 06:07 PM
same issue nsc rejected one time second time accepted
girlfriend Beautiful Basket Ball
smiledentist
10-26 11:33 AM
keeping this question alive, please advice
hairstyles asketball ball wallpaper.
p_kumar
07-16 10:08 AM
If they accept people who didn't listen to govt annoucement and sent their applications and reject those who sincerely listened and obeyed, well all hell will break loose.I will sue USCIS personally(not a class action suit) and even sell my house to pay the lawyer fees.:mad: wait a minute! i dont have a house....
Thats right.i dont have a house, i dont have a life coz i wa waiting for this damn green card...
my PD Oct 2003, EB3
I-140 approved like years ago(Atleast seems to me.)
Thats right.i dont have a house, i dont have a life coz i wa waiting for this damn green card...
my PD Oct 2003, EB3
I-140 approved like years ago(Atleast seems to me.)
good idea
12-03 09:41 AM
one of my friend is in same situation, he submitted docs approx 45 days back & he is expecting it may take another 1-2 months as consulate office might send all those documents to USA & cross check with H1 issue visa office.
riva2005
11-16 05:58 PM
That is exactly what the senate has been doing. And the House too.
Naming post offices, designating and recognizing festivals, naming courthouses and writing checks to run the government.
1. Immigration Reform: cant do.
2. Ending the war : cant do.
3. Reducing healthcare costs, reforming healthcare: cant do.
4. Upcoming social security deficit : cant do.
5. Budget deficits reduction : cant do.
Next week, senate is going to do following things:
1. Pass a resolution stating that it is the sense of the senate that sky is usually blue in color but on cloudier days, it tends to be green.
2. Pass a resolution that water is wet and fire is hot.
3. Pass a resolution that the building of Capitol is White is color, December is the last month of the year and the White House is also white in color.
4. Take a break, eat peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, play in swings outside the senate building and then take a little afternoon nap. A little fight between Democrats and Republicans on getting equal time on swings and equal time with possession of soccer ball and baseball bat.
5. Afternoon post-nap, easy-going session, name a few more post offices, praise the troops, criticize the war, praise the troops again, criticize the war again.
6. Pass a resolution of Holi, Bhai-Dooj, Kadwa-Chowth etc.
Naming post offices, designating and recognizing festivals, naming courthouses and writing checks to run the government.
1. Immigration Reform: cant do.
2. Ending the war : cant do.
3. Reducing healthcare costs, reforming healthcare: cant do.
4. Upcoming social security deficit : cant do.
5. Budget deficits reduction : cant do.
Next week, senate is going to do following things:
1. Pass a resolution stating that it is the sense of the senate that sky is usually blue in color but on cloudier days, it tends to be green.
2. Pass a resolution that water is wet and fire is hot.
3. Pass a resolution that the building of Capitol is White is color, December is the last month of the year and the White House is also white in color.
4. Take a break, eat peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, play in swings outside the senate building and then take a little afternoon nap. A little fight between Democrats and Republicans on getting equal time on swings and equal time with possession of soccer ball and baseball bat.
5. Afternoon post-nap, easy-going session, name a few more post offices, praise the troops, criticize the war, praise the troops again, criticize the war again.
6. Pass a resolution of Holi, Bhai-Dooj, Kadwa-Chowth etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment