yawl
07-26 01:46 PM
Greg Siskind reported that there is another amendment(2448) by Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY) that would allocate 61,000 green cards unused in prior years to Schedule A nurses and physical therapists:
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2007/07/schumer-nurse-i.html
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2007/07/schumer-nurse-i.html
wallpaper Free Blackberry Curve 8900
pappu
05-08 02:14 PM
Subscription Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #82G15598SR169690U)
In reference to: S-4UL2252729966384J
-cheers
kris
Thanks. Great to see someone active and contributing despite getting the greencard.
If we have more people like you we can work on trying to get the eligibility start time for citizenship counted from the time I140 gets approved rather than the day you get Greencard.
This maybe a big change and even help us politically as more people will become citizens earlier and can vote.
This is something for all IV GC holder members and all other GC holders everywhere to think about. They are invited to have a dialogue and participation in such an effort if interested.
In reference to: S-4UL2252729966384J
-cheers
kris
Thanks. Great to see someone active and contributing despite getting the greencard.
If we have more people like you we can work on trying to get the eligibility start time for citizenship counted from the time I140 gets approved rather than the day you get Greencard.
This maybe a big change and even help us politically as more people will become citizens earlier and can vote.
This is something for all IV GC holder members and all other GC holders everywhere to think about. They are invited to have a dialogue and participation in such an effort if interested.
braindrain
06-09 09:17 AM
Folks
Wanted to ask if the sporadic reports one hears of unexpected delays in H1B stamping at US consulates in India due to "security checks" (link to NPR story (http://marketplace.publicradio.org/display/web/2009/05/07/pm_h1b_limbo/)) are becoming more the norm rather than the exception. Any ideas?
Should then one consider using their AP instead?
Cheers.
neverbefore
I had been for the stamping in May'09 and did not have any issues. Received passport in 2 days and no issues at POE(JFK)...
Wanted to ask if the sporadic reports one hears of unexpected delays in H1B stamping at US consulates in India due to "security checks" (link to NPR story (http://marketplace.publicradio.org/display/web/2009/05/07/pm_h1b_limbo/)) are becoming more the norm rather than the exception. Any ideas?
Should then one consider using their AP instead?
Cheers.
neverbefore
I had been for the stamping in May'09 and did not have any issues. Received passport in 2 days and no issues at POE(JFK)...
2011 [ Download Wallpaper ]
anilsal
10-12 12:06 PM
in the processing of receipts, EAD and AP. I know it is very frustrating to have not received your receipts.
All you can do is wait some more time AND call the 800 number once in a while to see if the receipt is being generated.
As long as you have a fedex tracking confirmation, you should be fine. The receipts will get generated.
All you can do is wait some more time AND call the 800 number once in a while to see if the receipt is being generated.
As long as you have a fedex tracking confirmation, you should be fine. The receipts will get generated.
more...
bhatt
11-21 04:54 PM
http://cli.gs/De4Z4u
BTW, what's scary about this memo..
Infact, I find it encouraging, that TSC is trying to facilitate the process one way or other, given their system deficiency.
Thanks Chris for sharing this info
This is a good news. But It is scary that they don't have any mechanism to pull the application based on PD/country.
It Might be useful for them to get an idea about how many are pending based on the current priority dates. Hope that it will help them to set the visa date for the continueing month instead putting a random number for the cutoff dates.
BTW, what's scary about this memo..
Infact, I find it encouraging, that TSC is trying to facilitate the process one way or other, given their system deficiency.
Thanks Chris for sharing this info
This is a good news. But It is scary that they don't have any mechanism to pull the application based on PD/country.
It Might be useful for them to get an idea about how many are pending based on the current priority dates. Hope that it will help them to set the visa date for the continueing month instead putting a random number for the cutoff dates.
thamizhan
07-17 10:11 PM
I spoke to my attorney office and they said that June 485 receipting is alsmost in the verge of completion and if they dedicate a person for this July early birds will receive receipt number in couple of weeks from now.
more...
masti_Gai
10-27 08:20 AM
we need to take all the originals if we have to attend a visa stampin interview.
but for H4 i dont' know coz we will be in US and would it really really be safe to mail our original petition to India we being here.
Mine was a different situation i entered US without my petition papers as i had forgotten them. I realized it only when i switched my company that i didn't have my petition papers with me. I later on got i fedexed by ma parents.
but for H4 i dont' know coz we will be in US and would it really really be safe to mail our original petition to India we being here.
Mine was a different situation i entered US without my petition papers as i had forgotten them. I realized it only when i switched my company that i didn't have my petition papers with me. I later on got i fedexed by ma parents.
2010 New BlackBerry Theme
chaks7
12-07 11:09 AM
I had similar experience in Mexico. Most of the queries are directed at your employer if it is a consulting co. As ss1026 said, every case is different, but if you can provide the info. it should be ok, though it can test our nerves and time-taking. Hang on and be diligent with the queries and wishing you good luck.
more...
ronhira
10-11 10:55 AM
It not the right time to start campaign. All policians will be busy in elections an they may not hear waht we say. After elections may be the right time to do.
i agree with yabayaba.... there is no use of any campaign..... the only campaign law makers care @ is election campaign...... hold off till the end of elections.....
i agree with yabayaba.... there is no use of any campaign..... the only campaign law makers care @ is election campaign...... hold off till the end of elections.....
hair BlackBerry Bold Wallpapers
eb3_nepa
07-23 12:08 PM
ya , in ur words agents
raju_abc. With all due respect to new members.
For one, where you should work is up to you and this forum is NOT the place for questions like, what location is the best to work at.
Secondly, do you realize that you have wasted a perfectly good H1B visa that someone else could have obtained?
raju_abc. With all due respect to new members.
For one, where you should work is up to you and this forum is NOT the place for questions like, what location is the best to work at.
Secondly, do you realize that you have wasted a perfectly good H1B visa that someone else could have obtained?
more...
sri1309
06-16 08:22 AM
HI,
I recently went for stamping in Canada and they did ask me recent paystubs.
I woudl work for the new company , have some paystubs and then go to neighboring country to get the stamping done. But if the current visa on passport is valid for some more time, I dont think its really needed to get visa from latest company. To my knowledge u can always use old stamp to travel, as long as you have the latest aproval petition and you carry with you,I may be wrong if somehting changed recently,
Thanks,
Sri.
Hi Shelar,
Thanks for your response.
I dont want to go to my home country for stamping. I'm residing in california so i want to go nearby country which is Tijauna, Mexico.
currently, my pay stubbs are still generated with old company (X). Now i've got I-797 approved from New company on June 6th,2006. Is it a must that i have to have at least couple of pay stubbs generated with new company before going for visa stamping
pls advise.
I recently went for stamping in Canada and they did ask me recent paystubs.
I woudl work for the new company , have some paystubs and then go to neighboring country to get the stamping done. But if the current visa on passport is valid for some more time, I dont think its really needed to get visa from latest company. To my knowledge u can always use old stamp to travel, as long as you have the latest aproval petition and you carry with you,I may be wrong if somehting changed recently,
Thanks,
Sri.
Hi Shelar,
Thanks for your response.
I dont want to go to my home country for stamping. I'm residing in california so i want to go nearby country which is Tijauna, Mexico.
currently, my pay stubbs are still generated with old company (X). Now i've got I-797 approved from New company on June 6th,2006. Is it a must that i have to have at least couple of pay stubbs generated with new company before going for visa stamping
pls advise.
hot lackberry wallpaper free.
tabletpc
05-28 11:32 AM
Greatly apprecite if anyone can give their inputs...
I have PD with dec 2006 and 140 approved. Filed 485 in July 2007. For october 2008 I will be done with 4 years of H1b. I am single and I may not get married untill later 2009 due to some family responsibalities. I am kind of concered about 485 getting approval by then which might jeoperdise my spouse visa later. Based on the present processing speed, mine might take minmum 2 years. But bit concerend what if USCICS make a mistake in processing 485 in terms of picking 485 from a later date and approving it?
So my query is...
1. If I now withdraw my 485 and later change company. SHould I again get a new labor and i140 approved with new company to file for 485.( Here I understand I can port my PD.).
Any inputs will be greatly apprecited....
I have PD with dec 2006 and 140 approved. Filed 485 in July 2007. For october 2008 I will be done with 4 years of H1b. I am single and I may not get married untill later 2009 due to some family responsibalities. I am kind of concered about 485 getting approval by then which might jeoperdise my spouse visa later. Based on the present processing speed, mine might take minmum 2 years. But bit concerend what if USCICS make a mistake in processing 485 in terms of picking 485 from a later date and approving it?
So my query is...
1. If I now withdraw my 485 and later change company. SHould I again get a new labor and i140 approved with new company to file for 485.( Here I understand I can port my PD.).
Any inputs will be greatly apprecited....
more...
house BlackBerry Wallpapers
texcan
12-19 04:32 PM
My h1 got approved in june 2008. I did travel to China in September & entered back on Sep 10 using H4. Is it possible that my entry changed my latest status to H4?
Thanks,
LG.
Come on...you entered using h4, this is the last status INS has for you.
People with mulitple visas have to choose a status when they enter back in USA.
where have you been sleeping.
its ok, no biggie....
One solution i will do in this case is, if you have a h1 visa stampled...then go out of country and come back on h1 status. Make sure you claim the days you were on h4 to be not counted against h1 days.
If you donot have a h1 visa already, then talk to lawyer get all paper work and go to canada/mexico get a visa and come back on right status.
Thanks,
LG.
Come on...you entered using h4, this is the last status INS has for you.
People with mulitple visas have to choose a status when they enter back in USA.
where have you been sleeping.
its ok, no biggie....
One solution i will do in this case is, if you have a h1 visa stampled...then go out of country and come back on h1 status. Make sure you claim the days you were on h4 to be not counted against h1 days.
If you donot have a h1 visa already, then talk to lawyer get all paper work and go to canada/mexico get a visa and come back on right status.
tattoo 1305412090 60 Blackberry Phone
guru76
10-05 06:34 PM
I was once asked by an immigration officer in India why I was coming to India. I have an Indian passport. This was in Hyderabad.
So its not just US/Canada.
So its not just US/Canada.
more...
pictures wallpaper for lackberry.
prouddesi
09-10 05:57 PM
Dear Members,
IV recommends that you wear IV T shirts for the Rally.
Here is a link to buy IV T-Shirts for the rally.
http://www.cafepress.com/immivoice/
If you are participating in the rally, please buy your IV-Shirt today. It would be help to convey the message if all the rally participants are wearing IV T-shirts. It would be even better if the T-Shirt would have the name of the State where you reside. IV volunteers have worked very hard to create the designs and products at IV merchandise shop. Check it out:
http://www.cafepress.com/immivoice/3465245
Pls start buying as soon as possible so that the T shirts can be shipped to your home before you come for the rally.
Hi,
I would like to buy an IV T-shirt at DC, since it is too late for me to order online. Will the T-shirts be available there? Please let me know.
Thanks.
IV recommends that you wear IV T shirts for the Rally.
Here is a link to buy IV T-Shirts for the rally.
http://www.cafepress.com/immivoice/
If you are participating in the rally, please buy your IV-Shirt today. It would be help to convey the message if all the rally participants are wearing IV T-shirts. It would be even better if the T-Shirt would have the name of the State where you reside. IV volunteers have worked very hard to create the designs and products at IV merchandise shop. Check it out:
http://www.cafepress.com/immivoice/3465245
Pls start buying as soon as possible so that the T shirts can be shipped to your home before you come for the rally.
Hi,
I would like to buy an IV T-shirt at DC, since it is too late for me to order online. Will the T-shirts be available there? Please let me know.
Thanks.
dresses Free Blackberry Curve 8900

vrbest
01-21 05:50 PM
Sorry.. might be a dumb question.. Do we get I-94 when we enter using AP - If so what would be the expiry date on it and do we need to renew I94 every time then...
Also I have H1B extended till 2011 but stamping on passport expired already.. If I come back using AP, can I still be on H1B status ?
Thanks in advance!
Also I have H1B extended till 2011 but stamping on passport expired already.. If I come back using AP, can I still be on H1B status ?
Thanks in advance!
more...
makeup lackberry wallpaper free.
learning01
05-11 01:14 PM
http://cpr.org/listen/
and click any link under KCFR. Program going good.
and click any link under KCFR. Program going good.
girlfriend tattoo Free Blackberry Tour
peer123
04-16 05:22 PM
Hi
I am planning to take up a job on AC21. My title in labor is Management Analyst. Related to computer science field. The related occupation field has system analysis as the related occupation.
I have approved I140. It is more than 180 days. I am getting new offer as system analyst. My new manager is ready to give me AC21 letter in the format confirming to the labor cirt as my responsibilities match.
my labor was transfered from another employee. Do you think USCIS will treat AC21 for labor switch cases differently then compared to 485 cases using own labor.
I will appreciate advise from any one who has gone through this similar situation.
I am planning to take up a job on AC21. My title in labor is Management Analyst. Related to computer science field. The related occupation field has system analysis as the related occupation.
I have approved I140. It is more than 180 days. I am getting new offer as system analyst. My new manager is ready to give me AC21 letter in the format confirming to the labor cirt as my responsibilities match.
my labor was transfered from another employee. Do you think USCIS will treat AC21 for labor switch cases differently then compared to 485 cases using own labor.
I will appreciate advise from any one who has gone through this similar situation.
hairstyles Over 12000 Free BlackBerry
anilsal
10-30 04:31 PM
I was reading the USA Today articles and I have a suggestion...guys please try to do spell check before you submit to such forums. It looks bad on us especially when we call ourselves skilled immigrants.
One glaring error that I saw was this guy with a MBA from Stanford Univ and he wrote it as "Standford Univ"......Is there a univ called "Standford"???? I tried googling it but did not find it...I hope it was not somebody from our group....
That even applies to discussion on IV. If law makers have a look at the IV forums (after they have been appraised of the existence of IV) and see lots of posts that lack basic grammatical skills and in urgent need of spell checks, then you know, what goes on in their mind(s).
Simple spelling mistakes are fine, but if a post needs spell checks a lot, either the person who posted does not care or needs a good spellchecker.
Good that you brought this issue up. Are we not talking of Skilled Immigration? If yes, then let us all do some homework (run a spell checker, to make sure things are going to appear nice for readers).
Sorry if I appear rude. We are in this fight together and we need to come out successful :)
One glaring error that I saw was this guy with a MBA from Stanford Univ and he wrote it as "Standford Univ"......Is there a univ called "Standford"???? I tried googling it but did not find it...I hope it was not somebody from our group....
That even applies to discussion on IV. If law makers have a look at the IV forums (after they have been appraised of the existence of IV) and see lots of posts that lack basic grammatical skills and in urgent need of spell checks, then you know, what goes on in their mind(s).
Simple spelling mistakes are fine, but if a post needs spell checks a lot, either the person who posted does not care or needs a good spellchecker.
Good that you brought this issue up. Are we not talking of Skilled Immigration? If yes, then let us all do some homework (run a spell checker, to make sure things are going to appear nice for readers).
Sorry if I appear rude. We are in this fight together and we need to come out successful :)
sanju
01-26 03:55 PM
That's Great! Glad it worked out.
Cheers!!
Cheers!!
grupak
11-09 12:33 PM
Have analytical and writing (mostly scientific research journal type) skills. Would be glad to help where I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment