blank facebook page layout

images lank facebook page layout. blank facebook page layout. Each page layout in this
  • Each page layout in this



  • Canadianindian
    07-22 05:33 PM
    You can only move after 6 months of 485 filing. Then it falls under AC21. Now if you move, you have to start the entire process. Fortunately with PERM and PP for 140, everything would take less than few months.

    Hmmm, it happened to me and my company started new labor process through PERM. My second 140 is stuck for more than a year now.

    OR

    You can keep your primary residence at the original labor filed location and convince your company to allow you to work at that place for six months at least once a week.


    Thanks for your response. I am in consulting, and we generally travel.
    One of HR folks mentioned that my company may be able to keep me on the exisiting location's payroll, while I work in the other state.

    Did you come across such option.





    wallpaper Each page layout in this blank facebook page layout. magazine lank page template
  • magazine lank page template



  • senthil1
    09-09 12:29 AM
    Words in CIR are supporting high skilled. At the same time Schumer mentioned that they will not allow companies to replace Americans with lower wage foreign workers. You can easily get the meaning of it. First CIR need to be introduced. And it needs to seen What CIR will offer for high skilled immigrants. Many lobbying groups waiting with laundry list of demands for them. Basically every group wants unlimited guest workers and green cards. Someone in congress has to take leadeship initiatives without politics and without any bias. Then only CIR is feasible

    I see some words 'brightest', and 'high-skilled'. Who is classified as 'brightest' and 'high-skilled'?
    Can EB immigrants expect something out of CIR?





    blank facebook page layout. New Facebook Profile Layout
  • New Facebook Profile Layout



  • ItIsNotFunny
    03-04 05:52 PM
    Sorry!!! Handle?? Short Name??? I did not get it

    Your handle is sliggggghhhhhhtly longer than usual. Was just making 2 seconds fun. Please don't mind :)





    2011 magazine lank page template blank facebook page layout. page layout golden rules!
  • page layout golden rules!



  • Rohan99
    10-29 01:15 AM
    Guys....

    My wife is on H4, once she gets EAD and applies for SSN does it mean now H4 is canceled and she is on EAD which will require AP for travel and every year renewal.

    She has no plan to work till Jul 08, is it good to apply for SSN?

    You should apply for a SSN. If you find a job, the employer will ask you to fill-up a W4 Form. To set you up in company payroll, SSN would be a requirement.

    Also, as some other people have mentioned, even if you don't plan to work, you should still get a SSN to establish your credit history.

    Applying for a SSN and getting it and has NO impact on your immigration status.



    more...


    blank facebook page layout. stock vector : Page layout,
  • stock vector : Page layout,



  • krishmunn
    05-10 02:54 PM
    so true hawaldar sahib !! then applies to me too, I am replying to this thread !!!

    BTW...hawaldar sahib , aap kuch kaar nahi sakte kya ? hawldar ho...? kuch tho karo yaar !!!:)

    (transalation, hawaldar means police, I am requesting the cop to so something aobut it)

    Chahe to chai-pani le lo. ;)

    (translation: if you wish we will pay you bribe too)





    blank facebook page layout. lank facebook page layout
  • lank facebook page layout



  • anjans
    07-10 08:15 PM
    Jvordar, the new company has agreed to file for H1 transfer based on reciept #. My H1 is valid till 07-15-08, so on 07-15, new employer will file for transfer.I plan to give my current employer notice on 7-15 also. In case my current employer decides to revoke I-140 , will my H1 from the new employer be rejected. My new employer is filing regular processing, and it takes 2 months...so if I-140 has been nullified by then, can USCIS reject the H1b 3 yr extension and transfer?



    more...


    blank facebook page layout. lank facebook page layout.
  • lank facebook page layout.



  • kshitijnt
    03-04 05:05 PM
    congrats buddy. Atleast some good news in a string of bad ones :)





    2010 New Facebook Profile Layout blank facebook page layout. lank facebook page layout.
  • lank facebook page layout.



  • bp333
    09-25 04:41 PM
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/09/25/navarrette.obama.immigration/index.html

    By Ruben Navarrette Jr.
    Special to CNN

    Editor's note: Ruben Navarrette Jr. is a nationally syndicated columnist and a regular contributor to CNN.com. Read his column here.


    Ruben Navarrette Jr. asks why the nation's chief multitasker can't take time for immigration reform.

    SAN DIEGO, California (CNN) -- President Obama has placed the immigration reform community at the back of the bus.

    This same president who insists the country can't wait to fix what he calls a broken health care system tells reformers to wait for him to get around to fixing what they consider to be an equally broken immigration system.

    The same president who tried to juggle a half dozen major policy initiatives in his first few months in office now seems unsure of his ability to -- as he told Univision's Jorge Ramos in an interview last weekend -- "solve every problem at once."

    And the same president who seems to understand that the longer he waits to accomplish health care reform, the more difficult it will be to get, doesn't seem to understand the same is true with immigration reform.

    The political math for both kinds of reform only gets more difficult if Democrats lose seats in the House and Senate in next year's midterm elections, as is expected to happen.

    During a recent speech to a black-tie gala for the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, Obama again promised action on immigration -- at some point. But he didn't give a timetable.

    Obama and his advisers decided to attack health care reform before immigration reform. That obviously was a mistake.


    'Latino in America'
    The Latino population is set to nearly triple by 2050. This October, Soledad O'Brien journeys into the homes and hearts of a group destined to change the U.S. Witness the evolution of a country as Latinos change America and America changes Latinos.
    October 21 & 22, 9 p.m. ET

    see full schedule �
    One thing that has thrown a wrench into the prospects for health care reform is the Joe Wilsonian concern that illegal immigrants might get free health care as a result of the reform process. Had that issue been addressed beforehand by giving illegal immigrants a path to earned legalization, that controversy might have been defused. Now Obama might walk away with nothing.

    Be that as it may, it's clear that immigration reform just isn't a top priority for this administration.

    The White House may view this as a niche issue, one with limited impact on any group other than Latinos. If so, that shows how little they know.

    Business groups, law enforcement, border security advocates, organized labor, high-tech firms, university educators and others are all clamoring for immigration reform. For the record, Latinos care about the same issues the president seems to care about -- the economy, education and health care. But they also care about immigration because they see it as a test of political courage.

    They're well-aware of the resistance out there to giving illegal immigrants a path to earned legalization, and so they're drawn to elected officials who are willing to brave those winds in order to do the right thing.

    Does that include Obama? At this point, who knows? Time flies when a president is stalling.

    It was just several months ago that White House officials were promising that Obama would address immigration reform before the end of the year. Now that timeline seems to have been pushed back to the beginning of 2010. And with midterm elections next November, we can expect Congress to invest -- at most -- five or six months on this issue.

    Don't Miss
    Commentary: Our culture of rudeness
    Commentary: Why the shock over Joe Wilson?
    In Depth: Latino in America
    In Depth: Commentaries
    For all intents and purposes, the curtain closes when Congress adjourns for summer recess next year, since members will spend most of the fall campaigning for re-election.

    Given all that, immigration reform could easily lapse into Obama's second term, if there is a second term. For now, the president's reluctance to approach the issue in a meaningful way that goes beyond assurances to advocacy groups and promises to Hispanic audiences seems to be prompting members of Congress to take the reins.

    Both Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-New York, and Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Illinois, have promised to unveil immigration reform proposals in the coming weeks.

    Schumer is already behind schedule, since he said he would come up with something by Labor Day. Still, this is all a notable departure from what happened under President Bush, where it was the White House that tried to lead Congress toward immigration reform.

    Now it's the other way around. Call that what you want. But it's not leadership on an issue that demands nothing less.

    The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of Ruben Navarrette Jr.



    more...


    blank facebook page layout. lank facebook page layout.
  • lank facebook page layout.



  • ThinkTwice
    02-24 12:12 PM
    Thanks for replying. I just came back from the court and got back the following
    1. Court certified copy of the complaint
    2. Court certified copy of the whole case docket
    What I found was my charge was reduced from DUI (VC 23152(A) and VC23152(B) to Wet reckless (VC 23103.5(A)) by negotiations with DA. The docket also mentions that I have paid all the fees and completed all the courses assigned to me.
    Does this help in this matter?
    I am going to consult an attorney but does anyone know what could be attorney charges in such case?
    I honestly did not know that I needed to mention DUI in the application otherwise I would have since I have nothing to hide and I want everything to be straightforward.

    The fact that the offense was reduced to Wet reckless probably helps your case (I am not sure I am just guessing here). You really need to talk to a specialist lawyer who deals with such kind of cases not a general immigration lawyer, Usually a consultation fee ranges from 100 to 300 depending on the experience and the profile of the lawyer and if you want to take the attorney to the interview with you then it may run upto and above $3000.
    - good luck





    hair page layout golden rules! blank facebook page layout. lank facebook page layout.
  • lank facebook page layout.



  • mpsamant
    07-19 10:58 PM
    As per the last revised visa bulletin, the extension period for filling I-485 is Aug 17. But it talks about only I485 and not about I-140.

    So can anyone confirm, if one can file I-140 and I-485 concurrently from Aug 1 to Aug 17.



    more...


    blank facebook page layout. lank facebook page layout.
  • lank facebook page layout.



  • rogerdepena
    07-17 09:53 PM
    Excellent. I am new in this cage..but I am proud to be here. I will definetly donate generously for 4 core for future lobbying. Also I would think..we need 2 avoid anti-immigration media such as CNN etc. I saw WSJ, Business Week, CNBC(Brian William news at 6.30), CNBC Maria, Washington post, New york time and some other local news paper helping us with covergae on this issue. We shouldn't be helping Lou dobb's kind of guys to boost his ratings. I decided to stay away from that chap!! and CNN. I know many of my friends regulary watch CNN and I advised everyone to switch to other channel..what u guys think. Once again congts all.. sleep well and enjoy..


    good idea. i stopped watching CNN since I've watched Lou Dobbs. I can't stand Lou Dobbs, he's a creature of hate. CNN should have the moral sense of firing Lou Dobbs. I guess CNN ASIA is totally a different animal, nevertheless I am not patronizing any CNN affiliated companies. Boycott them and spread the word.





    hot stock vector : Page layout, blank facebook page layout. lank facebook page layout.
  • lank facebook page layout.



  • kumarc123
    12-05 02:42 PM
    with the job loss report announced this morning (over 500k lost last month, and 1.9million lost overall) its unlikely this will come through. Too hot button an issue. Even if teh quota is increased, like in 2002/2003 its unlikely it will be filled.

    I am skeptical about H1B increase, (taking in to market conditions), I believe Obama administration will push for more number of green cards.


    What do you guys think?


    Are you joining the IV DC Rally? Please do, this our chance.



    more...


    house lank facebook page layout. blank facebook page layout. makeup lank facebook page
  • makeup lank facebook page



  • ayaskant
    02-01 10:20 AM
    Thanks kanshul for ur reply. What is your suggestion for me.
    Should I stick onto my current employer.
    Do you have any clue when will be the date current for me.Any chance in this year?
    My clients have made my life hell forcing me to join in the company as permanent.





    tattoo lank facebook page layout blank facebook page layout. lank facebook page layout.
  • lank facebook page layout.



  • mpillai
    05-08 09:40 PM
    Many qualified for EB1 need not necessarily be already in EB1.
    Possible reasons are:
    1. Unawareness at the time of filing (just followed what attorney said).
    2. Was not in a hurry for GC, so just followed attorney.
    3. Thought that EB1 might be a complicated case (even though genuinely eligible), and just filed EB2, never thought it will retrogress that bad.
    4. The job requirement at that time didn't need an EB1-qualification.

    You will be surprised to see how many PhD and MS candidates and researchers are in EB3.

    just wondering
    How gaining so much experience or education is possible in such a short amount of time?
    No , I'm not jelous or anything. Please don't misunderstand.
    EB1 requires very high education. Right?
    just wondering. I 'm ready to work hard. Just need direction?
    How people do it. Do they take a MBA/PHD?
    Thanks



    more...


    pictures lank facebook page layout. blank facebook page layout. lank facebook page layout. lank facebook page layout. Facebook+page+layout+
  • lank facebook page layout. lank facebook page layout. Facebook+page+layout+



  • gc_lover
    07-02 09:52 AM
    I see people not supporting the CIR which was suppose to be a pro Immigration bill, no matter which part of the society it was supporting. My question is Are you guys out here a Pro or an anti immigration forum?
    Or are you guys out here are to fulfill their selfish dreams, stand on others to reach the top.
    Can anyone answer me? I really doubt the people out here.

    Door opens both ways in and OUT!





    dresses lank facebook page layout. blank facebook page layout. lank facebook page layout. lank facebook page layout.
  • lank facebook page layout. lank facebook page layout.



  • BECsufferer
    10-10 01:12 PM
    Vactor29;

    Yes they need proof of your being able to get back to USA. At my time, I didn't had EAD or AP in-hand.

    You can use private company as mentioned below. As far as I know the company I contacted was based in DC and they said they only process for US citizens. So I had to do on my own thru Chicago consulate office of Germany.

    All you need is proof that you shall get entry back in USA.
    I got my German visa through www.visanetwork.com
    They take some fee but would get Visa for you. They make sure all your papers are OK and would tell you what to do.



    more...


    makeup lank facebook page layout. blank facebook page layout. lank facebook page layout.
  • lank facebook page layout.



  • jhaalaa
    12-12 04:20 PM
    Folks how are you and where are you all in OK. I am in Tulsa. Here are my details:
    Labor Filing Date: 27 Sep 2002
    Service Center: Texas Category: EB3
    Application Mailed: 22 Jun 2007 USCIS Received Date: 26 Jun 2007
    USCIS Notice Date: 03 Aug 2007 Filing Type: non-concurrent
    I-140 Processing: regular I-140 Approval Date: 30 Mar 2006
    Fingerprinting Date 1: 29 Aug 2007 Fingerprinting Date 2:
    RFE: no RFE Reply Date:
    Name Check Status: pending Name Check Approval/Denial Date: N/A
    I-485 Status: pending Approval/Denial Date: N/A
    Card Ordered Date: Card Received Date:
    EAD Applied: yes AP Applied: yes
    EAD Approval Date: 16 Aug 2007 AP Approval Date: 23 Aug 2007
    Nationality: India





    girlfriend lank facebook page layout. blank facebook page layout. Old+facebook+page+layout
  • Old+facebook+page+layout



  • eastwest
    04-16 04:08 PM
    You dont have to answer that question. They have all your records, just provide your A# and they will find out.

    I chose to answer the questions with * only which are required fields.

    Thanks





    hairstyles lank facebook page layout. blank facebook page layout. Scrapbook Layout Design Grid
  • Scrapbook Layout Design Grid



  • theoyilma
    09-10 03:03 PM
    Thanks dummgelauft

    My priority date is not current yet. There is a chance that my priority date will not be current even by the time my TN visa expires. So, that was the main problem I had. I know there is no way I can renew my TN visa ( since I-140 shows intent to immigrate). But, a HUGE misunderstanding I had, which you clarified for me, is that the 6 years
    H1B restriction will not apply on me once I have approved I-140. So, if my priority date is current before my TN expires, I will get my EAD. If my priority date is not current by the time my TN expires, I will have the option of getting H1B and continue to work until I adjust my status.

    What a relief !!!

    Thank you so much again !!!!

    Theo





    vxg
    08-09 10:42 PM
    I just came back from doc..and he charged 400 dollars (xray will cost more in next few days. Anyways, he says he need to administer Tetnus 3 times (6 months apart).
    I am not sure what he will say in report (which i get in couple of days). But my question to you all is :

    When Shots are given with time lag, Is 485 processed normally or RFE happens or do USCIS just wait for all shots to be completed and submission of report by doc before they process anything?

    Please Reply

    Only DTAP is needed once actually my doc said that tetnus only is sufficient but DTAP is much better. I think this doc is making it up.





    desi3933
    02-23 11:44 AM
    Hey,

    Thanks for the response.

    One quick clarification:

    a) COS from H4 to H1 B status, does'nt need me to go through the quota/lottery system etc. Am I right?, because I did hear this from some folks that I would *not* have to go through the quota since I originally had a H1 B visa with validity date. ?

    b) In case of my finding an opening with new employer & shifting COS back to H1 from H4, what time frame would it take?

    c) further addition to point b) what kinds of documents would I need to submit to INS for COS back to H1? any idea?

    Again thanks guys! Have a great day...

    Shivani :)

    a) Your H1 will be exempt from quota.
    b) Since you were on H1 status before, you can start working immediately after getting receipt for COS from H4 to H1.
    c) Same as any H1 petition. Also, since this is COS, you must be in valid H4 status when COS to H1 is filed.

    ______________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin



    No comments:

    Post a Comment