blood wallpapers

images Download True Blood Wallpaper blood wallpapers. got lood scarlet design
  • got lood scarlet design



  • highskies26
    08-15 12:07 AM
    +2003 11
    2004 37
    2005 49
    2006 35
    Total 132

    draw your own conclusions
    Seems right to me... I think a lot of 2004-2005 applicants are also getting approved.

    BTW, I am also a 2006 applicant and July 2nd filer but still waiting... :(





    wallpaper got lood scarlet design blood wallpapers. Blood desktop wallpapers
  • Blood desktop wallpapers



  • bluez25
    08-11 03:01 PM
    Guys,

    I got my approval today after the CP appointment. I am still waiting for my passports though. I will update you guys with details once I receive my passports.





    blood wallpapers. true lood wallpapers. true
  • true lood wallpapers. true



  • suavesandeep
    01-08 02:30 PM
    Hi, this is my situation:

    - I have L2 Visa, because my husband has L1B Visa. This year, the visa expires and we have 3 new options: extension for L1 and L2 Visa, H1 and H4Visa or Green Card.
    - In the other hand, I have my own business. I have and EAD (work permit) and SSN.

    Questions:
    1. Which of the 3 options do you recommend us to get? Why?
    2. I understand that under H4, I am not able to get a work permit. Do I need a work permit to continue doing business by myself? Or it is required even to run my business?

    Thanks
    Jime
    Having a green card would be your best option. By even asking this has an option, it looks like getting one would be a piece of cake for you.If thats the case good for you :) Many of us here have waited/waiting for 8+ years to get one.

    If getting Green card immediately is not an option I would recommend extending your L1/L2. because on basis of your L2 visa you should be able to get/extend your EAD and be eligible to continue to work here.

    As others said on H4 visa you cannot or are not supposed to work.





    2011 Blood desktop wallpapers blood wallpapers. Shootings And Blood Wallpaper
  • Shootings And Blood Wallpaper



  • tikka
    06-07 04:28 PM
    please Contribute.
    Iv Needs Funds



    more...


    blood wallpapers. Blood and Roses Wallpaper
  • Blood and Roses Wallpaper



  • Almond
    02-10 08:52 AM
    Saurin did you mean yes you do have a pending I 485, because that was her question.





    blood wallpapers. Home \\\\ IPHONE WALLPAPERS
  • Home \\\\ IPHONE WALLPAPERS



  • sk.aggarwal
    08-15 11:10 AM
    If this allows people to get EAD soon after getting approval for I140 I guess it should be good. Once a person gets EAD after 180 days he will be eligible to change employer. Also spouse will be able to work all the time we are waiting 5-7 years for PD to become current. Looks good to me.

    I feel scenario that dates become accidentally current is quite rare. Am I missing something?



    more...


    blood wallpapers. true lood wallpapers.
  • true lood wallpapers.



  • mkumar
    03-31 06:21 PM
    To second what SITM said in this post, my case (interfiling from EB2 NIW to EB1 EA) was approved on March 30, 2009. My I-485 was submitted in Aug 07 thanks to the July 07 melee. In my case, I had my lawyer do the interfiling for an additional fee. So, I am not sure how the interfiling request looked like. But, I did follow with NSC on my I-485 s after the request on a regular basis and I believe that it helped! AFAIK, it looks like interfiling is not completely hopeless.

    For those of you waiting on your pending I485 following a successful EB2->EB1 upgrade, it took me a little over a month after my I140(EB1) was approved late Jan, and only 3 weeks after the upgrade request was mailed to USCIS (relevant timeline is in my signature below). I received the "Welcome to USA" notice (for me and my wife) yesterday in my mailbox. Also, there was no prior LUD change or email notification (maybe they want to hit us with the good news, after causing so much heartburn). We had one (medical) RFE last year, because we skipped medicals while rushing our I485 petition to beat July 2 ('07) deadline.

    A big THANK YOU shoutout to IV leaders who do the heavy lifting day-in and day-out for others like us, and hearty wishes to those of you waiting for a looooong time to get through this stage (this is my 9th year in US, but I sort of lazed around on my H1 until the fag end, when my friends forced me to shake a butt and initiate my "GC journey" early '06).

    [ps. while I hesitate to say it here, I am committing $200 to IV just so others, who like me have benefited from IV's actions (both directly, such as "July-2 reversal", "2-yr EAD", "quick answers to urgent questions" etc, as well as in other intangible ways), make a similar gesture of appreciation after getting their GC]

    Cheerio,
    Stuck(no longer)InTheMuck





    2010 true lood wallpapers. true blood wallpapers. Download True Blood Wallpaper
  • Download True Blood Wallpaper



  • carbon
    09-12 01:14 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I am from India. Can I go to US Embassy in Canada for H1 stamping ?
    How to do that. Please someone enlighten me.. last time I heared you
    have to go back to your country of origin for H1 stamping. am I wrong.

    thanks



    more...


    blood wallpapers. true lood wallpaper. true
  • true lood wallpaper. true



  • larmani
    08-13 11:35 PM
    I am also in the same boat.

    I have an earlier approved I-140 from my previous company (PD : 30 Nov 2005). In addition, I also have an approved I-140 from my current company (PD: 27 March 2007). However, my latest I-140 still shows the priority
    date of 27 March, 2007. As My old priority date is current, my attorney sent a letter to TSC requesting for recapture of my previous priority date. But, TSC sent a reply back saying that we should contact National
    Service Center. HUG..!!

    Did any one in the similar situation? How did you resolve?


    Appreciate your help.





    hair Shootings And Blood Wallpaper blood wallpapers. True Blood Wallpapers for
  • True Blood Wallpapers for



  • Sandeep
    01-23 09:14 AM
    DO we guys have a plan, a project ?
    How we want to approach these critical subjects ?
    How are we using the funds ???
    The reason why I am not contributing is I dont know where the money will go or is goin right now ????
    -First of all I am happy to note that you said WE guys not YOU guys.
    -Yes, we have a plan. To put it in generic terms, what we have to first do is to get professional help. Over the last 2 weeks, guys have taken pains to come on their personal time and money to D.C. to listen to and decide on such an organization. Not to mention the numerous telecons in which many of the volunteers have participated. On top of that we are launching on a membership drive to let people know of this organization. We are also planning on having a coordinated organized approach to meeting lawmakers.
    -The funds would be primarily used to get such a professional organization. A little bit of it may be required for other purposes like say the PR /getting the message out
    -The money as of now is not"going" anywhere - it is being collected for the uses I described above. Note that all the members have been spending from their pockets for all the meeting/visits I described above. Be assured that none of us are doing this for monetory reasons - in fact all we are getting is lesser time for our families and a lot of hard work.
    -Unless people start contributing there is no way that we can do any of the activities mentioned above. To wait for the full details of the actions makes no sense for me. If I knew all these steps, why would I hire a strategist?! Also if people are not willing to contribute the money/ not do anything, how much committed are they to the cause?
    If you want me to call and explain this, send me a PM with your phone number.



    more...


    blood wallpapers. lood prince wallpapers
  • lood prince wallpapers



  • dreamworld
    11-07 12:56 PM
    Dude, Consulting Business mean making profit out of consulting and you are one of the tool for them....





    hot Blood and Roses Wallpaper blood wallpapers. true lood wallpapers. true
  • true lood wallpapers. true



  • sanju
    07-22 11:10 AM
    Lalu yadav changed his name to Michael chertoff, but he could not change his attitude :p


    Pappu:

    Why cant you just remove the feature of red/green dot completely. just ban the person directly if he/she is misusing this forum..

    See after ten twenty minutes I will have RED DOT.

    here if you say anything which moderator does not want to hear, you will get red dot or may be just banned.

    for example last week i just asked my question in Free Q/A , did not got answer but i had to say sorry to Pappu just to stay in this forum.

    I know man you can ban me from this forum anytime.

    Just my views.

    Please delete it if you dont like post.....sorry.

    MC



    more...


    house Melty Blood Anime Wallpaper #3 blood wallpapers. Wallpaper Of Red Blood -
  • Wallpaper Of Red Blood -



  • seaken75
    11-01 02:37 AM
    One of the requirement is if you were last submitted to the U.S. as a non-immigrant on or before Sept 30, 2002. At that point in time, i entered the U.S. in January 2003 after taking a 2 weeks Christmas break.





    tattoo Home \\\\ IPHONE WALLPAPERS blood wallpapers. true lood wallpaper. true
  • true lood wallpaper. true



  • Lasantha
    04-01 04:42 PM
    Do you mean, file I-140 first and wait till it's approved before you file for 485? If that's what you are thinking, my advise is that filing for 485 is not a luxury that you can avail yourself whenever it suits you. You must grab the chance as soon as your PD is current becaue you never know when it would be current again unless of course you fall in to EB2 ROW or a higher category. And please note that these days I-140 takes much longer than 6 months to get approved and Premium Processing is no longer in the offer.




    Hi All,

    Are there any risks of filing 140 & 485 together? I just talked to an attorney & she said that it is better to get 140 approved 1st before filing 485, as when you file concurrent, the files go to inexperienced officers who will not judge your case properly.

    When you file 140 separately, the file goes to officers who only deal with 140's.

    Does anybody on here know of these risks/disadvantages of filing concurrently. I was under the impression that it was better to do this, but now I stand contradicted!



    more...


    pictures true lood wallpapers. blood wallpapers. true lood wallpapers. Tags: true lood, wallpaper
  • true lood wallpapers. Tags: true lood, wallpaper



  • shreekhand
    05-16 09:18 AM
    Needs no signature and is mailed by regular first-class mail, in a simple small size white envelope without any USCIS markings.

    Most certainly you can have it mailed outside or have someone carry it for you outside the US. It is not a passport and US law does not prohibit mailing the GC internationally.





    dresses true lood wallpapers. true blood wallpapers. true lood wallpaper mouse pad; true lood wallpapers.
  • true lood wallpaper mouse pad; true lood wallpapers.



  • eborbust
    07-01 12:57 PM
    Sorry Pappu...I agree to what u said. I should and would behave....:)

    To the guy who who told me to edit post. there are tons of other posts with irrelevant stuff. i didnt see u jumping on them.

    I am trying to be as close to relevant as I can be. As i said, a past legislation doesn't mean future legislation would be same BUT it definitively give us a lesson what we should strive to prevent....

    and whatever the 2006 and 2007 legislation were - they were. I didn't made them up myself. So, I cant edit them...lol...



    more...


    makeup true lood wallpaper. true blood wallpapers. Melty Blood Anime Wallpaper #3
  • Melty Blood Anime Wallpaper #3



  • sertasheep
    09-15 01:57 PM
    Dear IV members,

    I am responsible for collating questions from members and sending them to our immigration attorney. Please follow the process outlined in the following thread:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1267

    - At this time, we do NOT have enough questions to justify a conference call
    - On the average, we require at least 20-25 "non-frivolous" questions to be able to justify our attorney's precious time (Please refer to the USCIS definition of the verbage "non-frivolous")
    - We have had internal discussions on whether the frequency of the calls needs to be changed from bi-weekly(fortnightly) to monthly at this time.

    Next Steps:
    - Please keep sending in your questions to legal_advise@immigrationvoice.org
    - Also see the thread http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/search.php?searchid=24014 wherein, periodic reminders have been posted requesting members to send in questions. Please keep them coming in so that we can have the next conf. call


    FAQs: I hope the following provides some transparency into the process:

    Q. What happens when a question is sent in?
    A. First level filtered non-frivolous questions are responded to with a unique Question ID that helps track the question through its lifecycle until closure. The questions are then compiled and sent to the attorney, who accepts/rejects questions based on relevance. Based on the critical mass, the next conference call date is determined. Setting up a conference call requires mobilization of several resources- dial in number, availability of a moderator, etc. After the call, the recording needs to be made available, and several volunteers work towards making the transcript available in a MS Word/Adobe PDF form. Considering our other work and social commitments, this process takes around 2 weeks at this time.

    Q. How many lawyers are there to answer the questions? Can we have couple of more lawyers on our panel so that we can do this more often?
    A. Sure, but we need more questions coming in. We need a critical mass of non-frivolous questions to be sent in. We have, in the past, requested members to send in questions via the "legal_advise@immigrationvoice.org" route instead of posting them on the forums.

    Q. Who are the people doing all this work?
    A. Coremember "logiclife" has been doing the co-ordination in the past but has been indisposed due to health and work reasons for the next several weeks. I ("sertasheep") have taken over the co-ordination of the question-compilation etc., overseen by waldenpond, stucklabor, vineet among several other IV volunteers during logiclife's hiatus.
    - (I don't want to reveal other names here without knowledge of their IV handles, will do so shortly after I get their IV handles and/or permission)
    - Vineet and/or waldenpond have been helping with the last couple of conf. call moderations due to availability and calendar conflicts.

    Thanks

    sertasheep

    (I've been down with shingles for the past few days, but that shouldn't stop me from collating the questions- so, keep 'em coming, and await announcement of the next conf. call!!)





    girlfriend true lood wallpaper. true blood wallpapers. razor red lood Wallpaper,
  • razor red lood Wallpaper,



  • reddog
    06-18 04:28 PM
    No one ever has gone to court over a Noncompete agreement issue. No one will.
    Most things in Business run on 'the word', and a non-compete is one of them.

    Now, if the company you are working for has more consultants working for the client, the client should be able to convince your company to let you go without any issues.

    Also, there are always some loopholes that are not covered in the non-compete, and it would help to explore along those lines.
    Very common idea is if job responsibilities change or if you are moved to a different project via a different vendor..
    Also, is the non-compete between the two companies written by a law firm and is of any legal binding? If not, what good is that outside the two businesses?

    I still do not know why would you want to work thru a different Vendor?
    Is this a Preferred Vendor issue?
    I mean, if you are anyways going on an AC21(assuming you are one of us :))
    why not push for a direct employment, that would ease the non-compete issue far more then the Vendor move.

    And finally, if the Non-compete is between the Client and the Vendor, why are you worried?




    someone please explain me how complete agreement works. I am working for the client through the main vendor who has a noncompete agreement with my employer (This is signed by my employer, not me). Now I am planning to leave my employer but the client is interested keeping me in the project through another vendor. Can someone explain me if it is possible?

    Since the Noncompete is between my employer and the vendor, how am I responsible since I didn't sign anything? Don't laugh, may be I am ignorant





    hairstyles lood prince wallpapers blood wallpapers. Dark - Blood Wallpaper
  • Dark - Blood Wallpaper



  • eyeopeners05@yahoo.com
    04-30 01:26 PM
    So, does that mean i can use AC 21 ? What problems if any should i expect in ac21 transfer ?





    Aura M.
    02-21 03:59 PM
    no accountability..just pay the fees, shutup and wait..

    sorry dude but that's the reality

    Oh my God you are so polite... What an answer





    ita
    11-12 09:42 AM
    My wife's EAD was also sent back even though we haven't moved. She got all her other receipts. I didn't have her name in the mail box. Wondering if it is the reason but again she got all her receipts, ad parole. We called USCIS they opened a Service Request. It will take a month minimum.

    What is the # u called to talk to CSR?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment