
EkAurAaya
07-10 09:55 PM
flush this theory of mine... may be it was just a flook that 9 cases followed a pattern (and i thought i just decoded it LOL)... but this just confirms that applications dont reach Service centers they actually reach a black hole :D
wallpaper Catherine Zeta-Jones
.jpg)
smuggymba
07-20 01:18 PM
Take a screenshot and attach it quickly..
This needs to be checked... It is illegal. They have crossed the line very clearly..
I have taken a screenshot. There are too many errors in this ad, there are chances that this might be posted from Dubai by someone on craigslist. I doubt US based recruiter would use this language, they very well know what can happen to them.
This needs to be checked... It is illegal. They have crossed the line very clearly..
I have taken a screenshot. There are too many errors in this ad, there are chances that this might be posted from Dubai by someone on craigslist. I doubt US based recruiter would use this language, they very well know what can happen to them.

psaxena
06-25 01:31 PM
^^^
2011 catherine zeta jones
nhfirefighter13
December 31st, 2004, 05:11 PM
Nice work. I definately like the second shot better with the red bulbs. You could try to rig up a "tent" over and around the sides of the shot with white sheets and put some lights shining thru that. That would give you a bit more consistency and cut down on the specular highlights a bit (although they are not bad by any means in either of these shots.
Another option would be to go for a really slow shutter speed and use a flashlight to "paint" the glasses. This sort of thing takes a lot of practice but I've seen some excellent shots done by this method.
Another option would be to go for a really slow shutter speed and use a flashlight to "paint" the glasses. This sort of thing takes a lot of practice but I've seen some excellent shots done by this method.
more...
coopheal
11-06 06:51 AM
Bump

ns33
03-12 10:39 PM
Does this mean I can port the PD even if I moving from a technical position to a managerial position in a different company. of course I know one has to file a new perm and I140 with the new company.
I think you can - however, please get some legal consultation for that from a good lawyer.
I think you can - however, please get some legal consultation for that from a good lawyer.
more...
quizzer
11-16 01:03 PM
Hi Raj
If ur case is pending more than 30days from the processing time shown on there website ur lawyer or employer can open a service request(SR).they will send u the decision usually within30days from the date of SR.
Quizzer rd is dec2006 EB2. But there site shows they r processing feb2007 case so after 30 days his lawyer opened a SR and got response that what he meant.
Sunny is right.
The approval came after 27 days of opening the SR.
If ur case is pending more than 30days from the processing time shown on there website ur lawyer or employer can open a service request(SR).they will send u the decision usually within30days from the date of SR.
Quizzer rd is dec2006 EB2. But there site shows they r processing feb2007 case so after 30 days his lawyer opened a SR and got response that what he meant.
Sunny is right.
The approval came after 27 days of opening the SR.
2010 Catherine Zeta Jones - Funny

akmypoints
10-29 02:15 PM
Adding to the scenario above, what if the old company (which got I-140 approval) agress to continue the GC process? In that case, can't we apply for H1 extension with Company B using approved I-140 with Company A? After all, GC is a future employment application
more...
rp0lol
04-13 01:29 PM
Congratulations.. Keep supporing IV in future.
hair Catherine Zeta-Jones

ashishgour
04-30 04:09 PM
Not yet..he has been questioned abt illegals..but is also talking about highly skilled immigrants...
more...
sdeshpan
07-01 10:40 AM
You got that right! I have been trying to keep up with these changes myself and found it very interesting that these 3 countries all made these sweeping changes all within a few days of time!
hot Catherine Zeta Jones hot
raviram1980
01-15 10:58 AM
Thanks a lot for your reply. Can I request the consulate here at New Delhi to give back my passport and I-797 which I submitted to them ?
Regards,
Ravi
Regards,
Ravi
more...
house Catherine Zeta-Jones Images

dskhabra
02-23 02:38 PM
Approved Labor/Pending labor for more than 365 days or 140 approval is required for extension beyond 6 years. I don't think it can be done based on pending 485 applications (for dependent) only.
tattoo CATHERINE ZETA JONES
nni123
10-09 05:26 PM
Leave Nov visa bulletin, I am more interested in November pay check, thank to this economy.
I like that a lot and very true
I like that a lot and very true
more...
pictures Catherine made
natrajs
02-13 11:32 AM
I feel your pain. Here is my advice. Talk to your local Senator. I have been in contact with my local senator since Nov 2008. Finally, i got my I485 approved on 10th Feb, yet to receive cards though.
My senator, the longest serving in the senate history, contacted at least 3 times with USCIS, as recent as Jan 28th. So just take their help, dont even hesitate.
Dear sukant71
I highly recomend it, My friend too got it like that. Don't wait anymore, What's the harm it is going to make by contacting your local Senator. You have been already going through lot pain and agony.
I wish you best of luck.
My senator, the longest serving in the senate history, contacted at least 3 times with USCIS, as recent as Jan 28th. So just take their help, dont even hesitate.
Dear sukant71
I highly recomend it, My friend too got it like that. Don't wait anymore, What's the harm it is going to make by contacting your local Senator. You have been already going through lot pain and agony.
I wish you best of luck.
dresses For u Hot #39;n#39; Sour quot;Catherine

zoozee
06-11 06:52 PM
Thanks GCard_Dream to understand .
Zee.
Zee.
more...
makeup Catherine Zeta-Jones buys
paskal
12-01 10:13 AM
I believe no group is formed for TN. I am requesting people to reply so that we can count and form something.
Thanks
Hello,
We can help you but the first step is to complete your profile
Also I suggest you start by joining the GA chapter, you will get some help from them.
Thanks
Hello,
We can help you but the first step is to complete your profile
Also I suggest you start by joining the GA chapter, you will get some help from them.
girlfriend Catherine Zeta Jones in Red
linuxra
07-14 08:05 AM
What do u mean by Company A taking my GC i did nt get u u mean AC 21 or filing a new labor etc...
hairstyles Catherine Zeta Jones
IndiaBULL
09-08 11:55 PM
can some one tell me what IV is currently working on?
MannyD
09-11 03:34 PM
Thanks Dixie...Also, as per other forum members showing PD Year will give clear picture of voting..!!
The poll tool doesn't allow more than 10 options at a time. Now that I know the distribution of EB category, I will post another poll to get the years. I will create the new poll after checking out October visa bulletin.
We've all got to keep busy creating a poll or answering one for a while... don't we? ;)
The poll tool doesn't allow more than 10 options at a time. Now that I know the distribution of EB category, I will post another poll to get the years. I will create the new poll after checking out October visa bulletin.
We've all got to keep busy creating a poll or answering one for a while... don't we? ;)
shukla77
06-12 10:07 PM
Got exact the same RFE for me and my wife. Will see what happens next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment