english poems for love

images English+love+poems+for+her english poems for love. english poems for love. if
  • english poems for love. if



  • shahsahil
    04-17 12:31 AM
    Hi

    I am new to this group. I have a question regarding my PERM case.
    MY PERM case is pending in DOL from last 10 months. I find this very
    unusual.

    Anybody heard about such a long pending case?
    Are there any suggestion for following up on my PERM case?

    Any advise will be useful.

    Thanks
    -Sahil.





    wallpaper english poems for love. if english poems for love. More English poems coming soon
  • More English poems coming soon



  • jasmin45
    08-08 04:49 PM
    Employer not revoking your I-140 itself proves "employer intention" to hire him back on adjudication. You may have intention to work for sponsoring employer but if you are laid off its not in your control, right? Adjudicator always looks by law and there is no law which says if you are laid off within 180 days your I-485 can not be approved.

    There you go now.. You are correct in saying that "laidoff" thing. If you decide to sit at home as you said earlier.. there are chances that you get doomed by IO during 485 adjudication. I already mentioned about employer initiated termination and protection under AC21 in my previous post.

    There's already a thread for "laidoff" related issues.. if you have further questions or suggestions you may drop it in there. why do we have to have several thread for same issues?





    english poems for love. spanish love poems with
  • spanish love poems with



  • caprianurag
    11-15 03:55 PM
    So, what did you decide..to join as PM or not?





    2011 More English poems coming soon english poems for love. English Poems, Love Poem
  • English Poems, Love Poem



  • neobuddha
    08-28 02:02 PM
    I went through this experience. My I-140 was approved but never received any receipt or approval notice. Finally, my lawyer had to file I-824 (To request further action on an approved application or petition). This is a slow process and it took about 10 months for us to get the duplicate approval. All other request for sending the copy of approval notice etc did not work.

    All the best.

    -NeoBuddha

    Hi,

    My company filed for I-140 around Dec-2007. During first week of Sep-2008 USCIS case status page was showing "I-140 is approved". After that since third week of Sep-2008 case status page is showing "Documents mailed to applicant".

    But neighter my lawyer not my employer had received the approval notice in mail.
    How to obtain the duplicate or copy of this approved I-140? What form need to be submitted? where? and how much time it takes?

    Thanks,



    more...


    english poems for love. Love quotes |Love poems | love
  • Love quotes |Love poems | love



  • dtekkedil
    07-03 10:53 AM
    I am sending a flower with a note to LincolN, NE address.
    Could anyone give me the complete and correct address?

    We should all send individually the flowers.
    --sri

    Hello sri...

    I understand your need to do this right now! But it will be more effective if all those flowers go together! Even if we send them individually... it should be done such that Emilio gets them on the same day!

    Set a date for when to send them and either we all send them individually on that day or if IV takes over the funds... let IV mail those flowers on the same day. My opinion is that sending them individually will make it difficult to coordinate. Everyone is busy... and it is quite possible that some of us may forget to mail the flowers!

    Besides.. it is easier to just put the money with a central authority and then let that authority take care of sending those flowers on the selected date. That way there is less hassle for those who want to contribute.. that way we get more people to support us!





    english poems for love. love poems english. love poems
  • love poems english. love poems



  • eb3retro
    02-16 09:56 AM
    Hi Everyone,

    I will be laid off from an american company by the end of Feb 2009. I spoke to my previous desi employee as my H1b with his company is still valid and he din't revoked it until now

    But he agrees to let me join his company but at the same time he worried about few things



    Q1) I was with him for 6 months of 2008 and moved to an American Company so the total pay in the W2 for year 2008 is less than LCA amount.
    Would that be a problem as i din't work with him for an entire year in which case it is bound to be less than LCA amount..
    Mind you i'm looking at the Yearly wage if you look at month wise it is much higher than mentioned in LCA.

    Would that be of any problem to both me and employeer.

    Q2) He also said that when somebody re hires any one , the employeer is liable to pay back wages for the period of time he was out.

    It sounds illogical atleast to me because he didn't terminate me from the job it was me who quit the job and transferred my H1b on a good note , but there is no official document saying i quit the job or he terminated me ....


    I would appreciate if some could throw some light on this ....

    My future is relied on these issues

    Thanks
    David


    take it easy dude. People respond to one thread itself. you dont need to open multiple threads. also update your profile first.



    more...


    english poems for love. arabic love poems english
  • arabic love poems english



  • mjdup
    02-12 12:42 PM
    This is a start and a good one....:) Bravo for being honest and stepping in..





    2010 spanish love poems with english poems for love. English+love+poems+for+her
  • English+love+poems+for+her



  • ppt.b
    05-16 09:36 AM
    Yes please include HR6039 as well in ur talk/discussion. It will definitely shorten the EB2 and EB1 queue.

    EB3 as well because I know many i-485 fillers who have MS degree in US but due to some reason theirr employers filled their LC in EB3 category. So it will benefit all EB categories.

    Lets try our best to make it a success!!!!:)



    more...


    english poems for love. english poems for love.
  • english poems for love.



  • gc4arun
    08-03 09:41 PM
    Yes. I'm July 2nd Filer at TSC and Still waiting. Any Examples that TSC is processing Apps. from July 3rd ... There might be 1000's still waiting who filed on July 2nd.

    I am waiting as well:) EAD abt to expire, not used though.Keeping my fingers crossed, and opened 2nd service request after 45 days of the first SR( did not receive any email for first one) and no response and took infopass appt for 5th august Do not know if NC etc has been cleared or not





    hair English Poems, Love Poem english poems for love. egyptian love poems english
  • egyptian love poems english



  • GCneeded
    05-26 11:20 AM
    Thank you core Team for all your efforts
    Thank you QGA for the great work and helping us out in a big way.
    Thank for all the senators for making this happen.
    Last but not least ,A BIG THANK YOU for the family of core members who had to put their social life on hold when the core team was working for our cause.

    We are ready for the next battle with the core team and QGA in the lead.



    more...


    english poems for love. (Love poems - english )
  • (Love poems - english )



  • rajenk
    07-19 07:27 PM
    What if the company with your first 140 withdras th applciation (assuming 140 was approved for more than 180 days and I485 is also pending more than 180 days)
    Also when you join the new company what kind of benefits you get in term of Salary/ Position/ Promotion?

    It doesn't matter if the I-140 was revoked by the prev employer, still the PD is yours to keep provided that I-140 was approved. One should also be cautious about the revocation, if the approved I-140 was revoked by USCIS itself as a fraudulent filing then no benefits from that I-140! Otherwise you are good.

    The new company's offer is like any other job for you, if you qualify for the job and the company likes you and your skills they are going to offer the market salary and the position can even be a manager, then you might qualify for EB1!





    hot Love quotes |Love poems | love english poems for love. Spanish Love Poems in English
  • Spanish Love Poems in English



  • dreamworld
    12-13 04:05 PM
    I'm thinking about pursuing maser degree of Biostatistics.
    I heard the job market demand is high and
    most jobs require master degree at least.

    As a research assistance, biostatistician, research analyst..

    Could I apply as EB2 ?
    Am I qualifed?

    To your question:
    Yes, You can apply under EB2 with Masters degree.

    But do your own research on pursuing masters. It will take alteast 2+ years to complete and land on a job. The GC process and Economy might swing back or forth without your control.



    more...


    house english poems for love. english poems for love. English Poems For Love.
  • English Poems For Love.



  • nixstor
    02-23 02:33 PM
    What if I-140 is approved , and the primary applicant (H1) is waiting for the PD to be current, and the dependent wants to go to school. Will this have any impact on the GC process?

    Shirish,

    I guess you are in VA. My wife is in School at Mason. She is on H-4 as well. Send me an email or call me if you need more info regarding this. I can give you more info if this is with regards to Mason.





    tattoo love poems english. love poems english poems for love. pics of i love you poems. i
  • pics of i love you poems. i



  • renupond
    10-04 10:46 PM
    No I am not related to eadguru.
    I simply need this info for my spouse.

    Thanks



    more...


    pictures arabic love poems english english poems for love. love Poems,english poems
  • love Poems,english poems



  • psk79
    06-06 02:31 AM
    Don't worry. You should have signed on teh signature waiver section so that they leave it int he mail box. I signed it but still it was received by some uscis person with a different mail box. But mine reached there on 30th and just yesterday my checks are cashed. Looks like there are a ton of applicants, so be ready for some receipting delays...





    dresses Spanish Love Poems in English english poems for love. english poems for love.
  • english poems for love.



  • gsvisu
    07-12 10:16 AM
    Is it possible to show also Martin Luther King along with Gandhi in the template photographs ?

    The locals & all can relate to MLK faster & better. Also there were previous chains that encouraged to refer MLK.

    Remember we get a MLK - national holiday too...

    Also modify the poem to reflect that something like...

    Using Gandhi’s & MLK or ML King's way as our only tool.


    Any suggestions ?



    more...


    makeup english poems for love. english poems for love. english poems for love.
  • english poems for love.



  • gc_chahiye
    09-14 03:23 PM
    call the attorney who is working on your case and ask if it's a good idea to go...

    You will be surprised...Most attorneys are of the opinion that this rally is important and people who are impacted by EB GC dealys should meet with lawmakers to discuss the issue.

    exactly! All Attorneys both privately and on their websites (murthy / matthew oh / greg siskind/carl shusterman etc) are all saying we NEED to make it to this rally. This is the last and best hope!





    girlfriend pics of i love you poems. i english poems for love. i love u baby poems. i love u
  • i love u baby poems. i love u



  • sathyaraj
    10-09 05:45 PM
    Yes. This is really useful. So when they say same are similar occupation. It does not really matter whether you are business analysts, systems analyst, configuration analyst, web-developer, architect, PM so long as it is in computer field as all these occupation codes start with 15-?????.

    http://www.onetcodeconnector.org/ccreport/15-1051.00

    I think there is lots of flexibility in changing jobs. I dont know why ppl talk about not taking promotions and stuck in the same job. AC21 clearly says that it should be in the same or similar occupation classification.

    Any thougts?





    hairstyles (Love poems - english ) english poems for love. love poems english. love poems
  • love poems english. love poems



  • maddipati1
    08-31 10:54 AM
    Even after they stopped issuing Interim EADs at Filed Offices, one can always 'request' for interim EAD at field office by taking an appointment thry InfoPass. FO then would talk to service centers about the case.
    This is never changed. It is clearly stated in Form I-765 and in the original inter-office communication cancelling the production of interim EAD at FOs.
    Whats new in Ombudsman tele-conference is that u can request interim EAD at a field office just after 75 days intead of 90 days as in earlier policy.





    gc28262
    01-15 04:16 PM
    I agree.

    Visa Recapture or remove country limit for skilled labor (EB category). these would probably be the only ones that will fly.

    Maybe they should also keep it low key so less people oppose it;)

    Send it through when Mr.King is on vacation:D

    Don't keep your expectations so low. Change is on the way ! Senate's color has changed. ;)





    feedfront
    09-29 12:03 PM
    My cousin went for her sister-in-law's wedding and at New Delhi airport, the Customs Officer asked her to show the bag. Apparently, there was good amount of jewelry. And she had to declare it in her passport.

    She was not charged any duty but she had to show it again during the departure.

    Hope it helps.

    I agree. If they make entry into passport, you've to show it during departure. Otherwise there is no hassle.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment