raysaikat
08-28 05:09 AM
Hello,
I am currently under H1-B status, and have received a visa stamp at the embassy in my home country. But my H1B visa is going to expire on September 30, 2007 and I have taken a long break for my health problem from my "current" employer since last year December. Now I am in my home country. Recently a US law firm wants me to work for them and starts to line up an interview for me. What's possible result of my H1B status and what's your suggestion? Thank you very much~~
Sonia
You need to get another H1-B from the new employer. You will not be subjected to quota. Otherwise there is no issue since you are in your home country.
I am currently under H1-B status, and have received a visa stamp at the embassy in my home country. But my H1B visa is going to expire on September 30, 2007 and I have taken a long break for my health problem from my "current" employer since last year December. Now I am in my home country. Recently a US law firm wants me to work for them and starts to line up an interview for me. What's possible result of my H1B status and what's your suggestion? Thank you very much~~
Sonia
You need to get another H1-B from the new employer. You will not be subjected to quota. Otherwise there is no issue since you are in your home country.
wallpaper Emma Stone in Zombieland
naushit
01-09 02:58 PM
Guys Here are my ideas for actions.
Our community is facing basically two types of problems
1) Visa number shortage.
2) USCIS Administrative problems.
Visa Number shortage is not fixable without proper law change.
While USCIS Administrative problems are easier to handle.
I would suggest, after new homeland security secretary (Janet Napolitano) takes office on Jan 20 2009, We should simply take 30 minute appointment.
Sit down with her....and explain her along with "Power point" presentation.
We are highly skilled professionals, so lets tackle these issue very professional way.
We should explain her about following things
- Out of order case processing ( this will fix about 40% of our problems)
Since our case becomes very very predictible.. one can sleep at night without checking their emails from CRIS.
- Timely publication of numbers.
- Proper publication of backlog numbers with details for each category.
- Open communication with IV community just like Ombudsman take calls from public.
- Please add your idea here
Thanks!
Naushit.
Our community is facing basically two types of problems
1) Visa number shortage.
2) USCIS Administrative problems.
Visa Number shortage is not fixable without proper law change.
While USCIS Administrative problems are easier to handle.
I would suggest, after new homeland security secretary (Janet Napolitano) takes office on Jan 20 2009, We should simply take 30 minute appointment.
Sit down with her....and explain her along with "Power point" presentation.
We are highly skilled professionals, so lets tackle these issue very professional way.
We should explain her about following things
- Out of order case processing ( this will fix about 40% of our problems)
Since our case becomes very very predictible.. one can sleep at night without checking their emails from CRIS.
- Timely publication of numbers.
- Proper publication of backlog numbers with details for each category.
- Open communication with IV community just like Ombudsman take calls from public.
- Please add your idea here
Thanks!
Naushit.

rdx0
01-09 06:57 PM
Hi,
I am in a unique situation, any advise/help would be appreciated.
My H1 Visa and I-94 are expiring on Jan 20, 2009. It can be extended till Apr 2011 as I have been in US only for 3 Yrs and 8 Months. My current employer is not extending my Visa, so I am going to get it extended through another company, say COMPANY ABC (a Staffing company basically).
However, I don't want to be with Company ABC because I am soon going to get a job with a direct client, CLIENT XYZ, but that won't happen until Jan 25th or so.
So my question is, if I apply for extension through COMPANY ABC for now, just so that I don't go 'out of status' on Jan 20th, will CLIENT XYZ be able to apply for my extension on Jan 25th, while my application with Company ABC is still pending? Or they (CLIENT XYZ) will have to wait until my first application (With COMPANY ABC) is processed?
Basically, just want to know if a Company ABC has filed for H1 Transfer and I-94 extension before the expiry date, can another Company XYZ file for an extension/transfer after the expiry while the application from company ABC is still being processed?
Any help is appreciated. I have posted this query on couple of other posts but no one seems to know the answer! no one replied yet
I am in a unique situation, any advise/help would be appreciated.
My H1 Visa and I-94 are expiring on Jan 20, 2009. It can be extended till Apr 2011 as I have been in US only for 3 Yrs and 8 Months. My current employer is not extending my Visa, so I am going to get it extended through another company, say COMPANY ABC (a Staffing company basically).
However, I don't want to be with Company ABC because I am soon going to get a job with a direct client, CLIENT XYZ, but that won't happen until Jan 25th or so.
So my question is, if I apply for extension through COMPANY ABC for now, just so that I don't go 'out of status' on Jan 20th, will CLIENT XYZ be able to apply for my extension on Jan 25th, while my application with Company ABC is still pending? Or they (CLIENT XYZ) will have to wait until my first application (With COMPANY ABC) is processed?
Basically, just want to know if a Company ABC has filed for H1 Transfer and I-94 extension before the expiry date, can another Company XYZ file for an extension/transfer after the expiry while the application from company ABC is still being processed?
Any help is appreciated. I have posted this query on couple of other posts but no one seems to know the answer! no one replied yet
2011 emma stone bangs zombieland. Emma Stone_Jul09; Emma Stone_Jul09
Enebreus
01-20 08:19 AM
Unfortunately, your entry doesn't qualify because you are using box2d :(
Really cool entry though!
Kirupa,
Any chance you could change your mind about this entry being disqualified?
I've just re-read the official rules (http://www.kirupa.com/contests/index.htm) and nowhere does it say: "Don't use external libraries".
I only suspected I might be in trouble after finishing the entry, when I read the guidelines thread.
It doesn't seem fair that I've been disqualified over a rule that isn't actually in the rules.
The situation sort of reminds me of 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' where the Earth was destroyed because no one bothered to check the bulletin board on another planet.
Thanks,
Enebreus
Really cool entry though!
Kirupa,
Any chance you could change your mind about this entry being disqualified?
I've just re-read the official rules (http://www.kirupa.com/contests/index.htm) and nowhere does it say: "Don't use external libraries".
I only suspected I might be in trouble after finishing the entry, when I read the guidelines thread.
It doesn't seem fair that I've been disqualified over a rule that isn't actually in the rules.
The situation sort of reminds me of 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' where the Earth was destroyed because no one bothered to check the bulletin board on another planet.
Thanks,
Enebreus
more...
check_name
07-24 07:33 PM
thank you very much for the info.
I will check Joe Hohenstein out to see whether he is interested in my case!
- Joe Hohenstein's Law Firm Orlow & Orlow is in Philadelphia, and typically represents clients
in the Northeast. Joe can take individual emails at joe@orlow.com;
because there may be a lot of emails, please allow for a delay in the
response. If the questions are get to be more detailed, he would talk
about treating them as an initial consultation, which is $100.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1088
I will check Joe Hohenstein out to see whether he is interested in my case!
- Joe Hohenstein's Law Firm Orlow & Orlow is in Philadelphia, and typically represents clients
in the Northeast. Joe can take individual emails at joe@orlow.com;
because there may be a lot of emails, please allow for a delay in the
response. If the questions are get to be more detailed, he would talk
about treating them as an initial consultation, which is $100.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1088
rkm
08-10 04:30 PM
Count Me Also, Please Include PD,RD and ND.
PD Mar 2006
RD 07/02/07
ND 08/31/07.
Poll result = 1 pending
Sorry - dark humor:D
PD Mar 2006
RD 07/02/07
ND 08/31/07.
Poll result = 1 pending
Sorry - dark humor:D
more...
gcdreamer05
09-22 12:43 PM
hi All,
I didn't find any topic on this so asking a question in a new thread.
I got my GC last month. My company has some problem and requested to take pay cut (50%) for next 3 months. Will this effect my Green Card. I came to know that I should get the salary mentioned in the file at-least for next 6 month after getting the GC. Is this true?
Please help me, I have to take decision ASAP.
Thank you in advance.
There are several forum threads explaining 6 months being the good-will time an employee should stick with, but if the company sends you out with proper relieving then it is not your fault.
One suggestion would be to ask your mgmt to provide proper reasoning in your relieval so that you can find another job outside and shift.
You have GC so you can do anything :)
I didn't find any topic on this so asking a question in a new thread.
I got my GC last month. My company has some problem and requested to take pay cut (50%) for next 3 months. Will this effect my Green Card. I came to know that I should get the salary mentioned in the file at-least for next 6 month after getting the GC. Is this true?
Please help me, I have to take decision ASAP.
Thank you in advance.
There are several forum threads explaining 6 months being the good-will time an employee should stick with, but if the company sends you out with proper relieving then it is not your fault.
One suggestion would be to ask your mgmt to provide proper reasoning in your relieval so that you can find another job outside and shift.
You have GC so you can do anything :)
2010 emma stone zombieland
redcard
07-16 09:27 PM
Today, I spoke to a USCI Agent and his supervisor at NSC about my case..
I quizzed them about July 2007 revised visa bulletin etc.
He looked around, checked it for like 10 minutes and said HE DOESN'T HAVE
ANY MEMO. All he said that he has this MEMO which states that July 2007 (original) bulletin ..based on that EB1-3 for all countries are current.
:-) May be NSC approves application :-) as practically NO ONE can stop them..
Again this is based on my call to actual live human being at NSC..
I doubt this very much to be true...in case it is.. USCIS has a big problem in their hands.. they really need to clean up the house.. before the shi** hits the roof..
I quizzed them about July 2007 revised visa bulletin etc.
He looked around, checked it for like 10 minutes and said HE DOESN'T HAVE
ANY MEMO. All he said that he has this MEMO which states that July 2007 (original) bulletin ..based on that EB1-3 for all countries are current.
:-) May be NSC approves application :-) as practically NO ONE can stop them..
Again this is based on my call to actual live human being at NSC..
I doubt this very much to be true...in case it is.. USCIS has a big problem in their hands.. they really need to clean up the house.. before the shi** hits the roof..
more...
kshitijnt
01-24 04:26 PM
I think your attorney and HR are winking at each other. Looks like this is a cheapo lawyer. Tell them that you will file H1 extension only if they apply I-140 by premium or else you will go back to India. If you are in consulting and a revenue generating employee this is the best approach. Your employer will be a FOOL not to take you seriously. Also give them a few examples of people who got 3 year extension and ask why not for you?
hair Emma Stone is the new “It

mshelat
05-08 08:35 PM
Juliana gave me a call and we discussed the issue. Let us see what comes out of it.
Thanks a lot for the help.
Thanks a lot for the help.
more...
kaisersose
05-29 11:57 AM
Thanks for your response kaisersose.
I understand I can switch jobs with my EAD.
I want to switch from EB3 category to EB2 since I will be current under EB2 with my PD of July 2003. What is the process I have to follow to make this switch?
KC INdian
Three steps,
1. Your employer or a future employer should file a new Labor for a job that has EB2 requirements and you should be eligible under these requirements.
2. Then apply for an EB-2 140 for this approved Labor by using PD substitution (from your earlier 140). This 140 will be approved under EB-2 and will have your earlier PD.
3. Now you can replace the underlying 140 of your 485 application with the newer one and you will be all set.
Easier said that done though...as PERM in Atlanta is taking a long time and 140 is taking a long time too without Premium processing.
I understand I can switch jobs with my EAD.
I want to switch from EB3 category to EB2 since I will be current under EB2 with my PD of July 2003. What is the process I have to follow to make this switch?
KC INdian
Three steps,
1. Your employer or a future employer should file a new Labor for a job that has EB2 requirements and you should be eligible under these requirements.
2. Then apply for an EB-2 140 for this approved Labor by using PD substitution (from your earlier 140). This 140 will be approved under EB-2 and will have your earlier PD.
3. Now you can replace the underlying 140 of your 485 application with the newer one and you will be all set.
Easier said that done though...as PERM in Atlanta is taking a long time and 140 is taking a long time too without Premium processing.
hot Emma Stone,
uslegals
12-21 09:56 AM
Any advice is appreciated.!
thanks!
thanks!
more...
house Hairstyles With Front Bangs

gcdreamer05
03-19 01:26 PM
To safeguard your own identity try to use any identity protection program, i do not work for or i am nto trying to do sales here, but i have used Bank of americas program and i used it for like 1 year it was pretty good. They alert you if there is any fradulent transaction like if any one tries to open a credit card or something with ur ssn number etc...
I would strongly suggest you do that and keep monitoring your reports.
I have seen so many other programs on TV about identity theft prevention software, services etc... sign up for something to be on safe side.
i also remember seeing something which rhymes with id lock or something, the CEO of that company displays his SSN number on all boards etc... i dont remember which one.
Just google for identity theft prevention programs and you should see lots.
I would strongly suggest you do that and keep monitoring your reports.
I have seen so many other programs on TV about identity theft prevention software, services etc... sign up for something to be on safe side.
i also remember seeing something which rhymes with id lock or something, the CEO of that company displays his SSN number on all boards etc... i dont remember which one.
Just google for identity theft prevention programs and you should see lots.
tattoo emma stone bangs zombieland.
kevinkris
09-22 01:01 PM
it will not effect your GC..
what do you base this on
what do you base this on
more...
pictures hairstyles emma stone bangs
pappu
10-02 07:08 PM
I was also lucky to meet one of their executive editors to whom I explained the issues posed by retrogression. He was very supportive but informed that he has been hearing from the other side as well.( I guess from NumbersUSA).
We too should be pro-active in campaigning to media about our valid cause.
I just sent the following E-mail to the Information Week Editors.
Sub:Your help requested for Skilled IT wokers to get their greencards
Dear Mr.McGee,
]
Regards,
Sreekanth
pls do not forget to mention immigration voice name in your letter so that the reporter can contact Iv for any further information.
We too should be pro-active in campaigning to media about our valid cause.
I just sent the following E-mail to the Information Week Editors.
Sub:Your help requested for Skilled IT wokers to get their greencards
Dear Mr.McGee,
]
Regards,
Sreekanth
pls do not forget to mention immigration voice name in your letter so that the reporter can contact Iv for any further information.
dresses emma stone zombieland wallpaper. (Emma Stone - quot;Zombiel)
shadowbuddy
03-15 11:27 AM
What did your lawyer say about this? Now you have a delivery confirmation, did you lawyer suggest that USCIS consider the dates as of last year and process your resubmitted application. Certainly it is not your fault,,
They said that they would request an exception in our case. We are going to request that based on our original submission date that our pending case have a current priority date. All dates were current for our case up until the April visa bulletin.
I am really hoping that USCIS sees this error. Has anyone had any experience with USCIS? And were they cooperative?
thank you for your reply.
They said that they would request an exception in our case. We are going to request that based on our original submission date that our pending case have a current priority date. All dates were current for our case up until the April visa bulletin.
I am really hoping that USCIS sees this error. Has anyone had any experience with USCIS? And were they cooperative?
thank you for your reply.
more...
makeup Ah Emma Stone, you are just
gcformeornot
09-27 08:58 AM
What will be my options to maintain my immigration status in the following scenario:
AC21 is not filed after joining the new employer (new job since 2 months).
If the previous employer revoked the I-140.
Have the same job/role and responsibilities with my new employer.
No gap between previous and new current employer.
Status of I-140 remains approved and I-485 remains pending in USCIS website.
Should I proceed AC21 filing immediately? Is there anything need to be done in order to keep the immigration status legal?
I would really appreciate your valuable suggestions.
Thank you
right now. But be prepared with EVL new employer incase your old employer revokes 140... USCIS might send you NOID or RFE in that case you will need a detailed EVL from new employer.
My lawyer insisted on sending EVL immediately after Job change in order to protect from potential NOID or RFE... or even Denial of 485 as it has happened in some cases.
AC21 is not filed after joining the new employer (new job since 2 months).
If the previous employer revoked the I-140.
Have the same job/role and responsibilities with my new employer.
No gap between previous and new current employer.
Status of I-140 remains approved and I-485 remains pending in USCIS website.
Should I proceed AC21 filing immediately? Is there anything need to be done in order to keep the immigration status legal?
I would really appreciate your valuable suggestions.
Thank you
right now. But be prepared with EVL new employer incase your old employer revokes 140... USCIS might send you NOID or RFE in that case you will need a detailed EVL from new employer.
My lawyer insisted on sending EVL immediately after Job change in order to protect from potential NOID or RFE... or even Denial of 485 as it has happened in some cases.
girlfriend emma stone bangs. emma-stone-angs-blonde-2011; emma-stone-angs-blonde-2011
moclutch
03-06 01:23 AM
Thanks to all the well wishers and a hopes for a speedy completion for all those still on the journey!
hairstyles emma stone maxim.
logiclife
03-08 12:27 PM
I got 3 emails this morning. Need more volunteers to work on this...Please email me on jay@immigrationvoice.org,
I promise I wont spam your mailbox. Just want to send you a pdf document to get your started on helping with this. we want to broaden our base otherwise the same group of people will have to keep contributing repeatedly while thousands are unaware of immigration voice.
--logiclife.
I promise I wont spam your mailbox. Just want to send you a pdf document to get your started on helping with this. we want to broaden our base otherwise the same group of people will have to keep contributing repeatedly while thousands are unaware of immigration voice.
--logiclife.
malibuguy007
10-01 10:48 PM
Just thought I would share this with you guys. In the US a total of $306 billion were contributed to charity last year and here we are having trouble raising money for our own good - donations that would have a direct impact!!
http://www.aafrc.org/press_releases/releases/20080622.html
http://www.aafrc.org/press_releases/releases/20080622.html
saint_2010
07-11 04:44 PM
Yes I did, but did not get a dual card. It says on the card - "Not Valid For Reentry to US" - my guess its not dual.
Did you say 2007!? and you haven't rcvd EAD cards till now!. Did you check with USCIS?
Did you say 2007!? and you haven't rcvd EAD cards till now!. Did you check with USCIS?
No comments:
Post a Comment