evil wallpaper

images Dark - Evil Wallpaper evil wallpaper. In The Dark Evil Wallpaper
  • In The Dark Evil Wallpaper



  • pani_6
    07-03 12:06 PM
    OK if I go the convert to Eb2 route..when do Ihave to shift to the new employer..after the new PERM is approved or after the I-14o is approved??.





    wallpaper In The Dark Evil Wallpaper evil wallpaper. poster evil Wallpaper,
  • poster evil Wallpaper,



  • InTheMoment
    03-01 10:34 PM
    That is right. If it is feasible go for it. Also, what do you mean by residency for ur wife..medical one ?

    In either case she can always come here for interviews on a B2 visitor, I know people who have done/doing it for medical residency.





    evil wallpaper. is a resized wallpaper,
  • is a resized wallpaper,



  • boom
    08-11 12:34 PM
    Hi,

    I am trying to fill the canadian visa application and would like to know what should I check on Question #8
    a) citizen( obviously not)
    b) Permanent residet
    c) Temporary resident
    d)Worker
    e) Student(obviously not)

    It also asks valid until date(What should I put).I am no longer working on H1B as I am using EAD

    Need to travel to canada on Friday(08/13/2010)

    Any help is appreciated.





    2011 poster evil Wallpaper, evil wallpaper. God Vs Evil Wallpaper,
  • God Vs Evil Wallpaper,



  • Leo07
    11-29 06:51 PM
    Your's is a tricky situation.

    First gather all the documents you have and would be necessary to convince the consular...to prove yours is a minor offence and done with out much knowledge of the system... blah blah blah...

    Secondly, find out how long the offence will stay in your record...no clue what you did and don't want to know either.

    Third, weigh your options...and take a risk if you should.

    I am an F1 grad student - I was planning on going home this winter, and while there I would have to renew my visa so as to be able to re-enter the US.

    However, while filling out the forms to set up an appointment for the renewal interview, I remembered that I had a misdemeanor conviction (I pled guilty) for bad checks (this was a very long time ago, about 6 years - it was a bad time, I made some mistakes). When I say 'yes', on the DS-156 form, in response to the question regarding criminal convictions, how likely is it that I will have my visa renewed? Isn't is usually the case that consular officers are looking for any reason to deny visas/renewals?

    It seems like my only option is to postpone/cancel my trip, if I want to be able to come back to complete my studies.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.



    more...


    evil wallpaper. a black wallpaper with an evil
  • a black wallpaper with an evil



  • ameryki
    05-02 12:08 AM
    my 2 cents...once past 180 days of your 485 filing with an approved 140 already anything is fair game. I am in my 4th promotion compared to what was on my labor...you got to take risks in life mate.





    evil wallpaper. Great wallpaper. tags: evil
  • Great wallpaper. tags: evil



  • immigrant2007
    03-01 08:25 PM
    Yes, AC21 applicable. But as i said, you "ported off of a unapproved I140". You have to keep that in mind. If you currently don't have a lawyer, get a paid consultation.

    Question 3 : I never worked for my sponsoring employer. It was a future job offer. Can I use AC21 portability? TOP

    Yes, under the same circumstances as Question 2. However, USCIS is more likely to question your past intent to work for the sponsoring employer.


    MurthyDotCom : AC21 Frequently Asked Questions (http://www.murthy.com/news/UDac21qa.html#3)

    Quikc question
    Want to understand how your files 485 in June2008 for EB3? Was it for India or some oter country?



    more...


    evil wallpaper. Evil Inside
  • Evil Inside



  • dixie
    05-25 08:46 AM
    I think this is independent of sec 508. Countries like India, China, mexico, philliphines, UK (in fact the top 12 immigrant sending countries) are all excluded.





    2010 is a resized wallpaper, evil wallpaper. Dark - Evil Wallpaper
  • Dark - Evil Wallpaper



  • crazyAbtUS
    11-24 02:23 PM
    Hi All

    I have a question regarding visitors visa, my parents got multiple Entry 10 years visa in 2007, but have not visited me so far, but this december my Mom is visitng me and in Feb my father( as to avoid harsh winter weather in East Coast), they will leave back in May 2009.

    My Question is will there be any issue as their visa was issued in 2007 but they are visiting now

    Do I need to send any new documents( I have moved onto EAD )

    Looking forward to hear suggestions.

    Hi .. a quick personal experience with a similar scenario.. My Mom visited after 3 yrs of travel visa issual.. at the port of entry the imm officer asked her for the intent of visit and also asked how long she intended to stay..no other questions



    more...


    evil wallpaper. of Evil Eye Wallpapers
  • of Evil Eye Wallpapers



  • peacocklover
    10-25 04:20 PM
    Situation: approved I-140 (EB-2), getting close to 5th year of H1B.

    questions:
    1. if i change employers, can I use my priority date even though my employer has not given me a copy of the filed/approved I-140? If i can, what if the old employer cancels the i-140: can I still use the PD from the approved 140?
    2. if i start a new gc process with a new company, what stage of my GC should i be in so that my h1 can be extended beyond the 6th year? should the perm be filed or should the 140 be filed before the beginning of 5th year?
    3. once h1 is extended beyond the 6th year for say 3 years, can I transfer my h1 to a new employer?

    thanks.
    learner

    I'm not attorney but I'm suggesting based on my experience .I know answers as Ive gone through this recently...

    1. Yes , Your PD for approved 140 is your possession. You can port it in your future 485 process of GC with your future employer even if your old employer revokes it.

    2. You can get three year extension to your new H1 transfer with your current approved 140 of old employer.

    3. Yes, You can.

    Please let me know if you have any concerns.





    hair God Vs Evil Wallpaper, evil wallpaper. Evil Halloween Wallpaper
  • Evil Halloween Wallpaper



  • masterfender
    04-26 09:27 PM
    Hi guys,

    Some of may think "Wait for the actual letter to come" but I feel too nervous and just want to share my thoughts. I applied for EB5 and my I526 was approved. Then I applied adjustment of status and got an I485 RFE. Have not got the letter yet but got the email that my case is on hold right now. Can you tell me about the RFE? Is that common? Is that the first step of denial? I'm so nervous right now. I will write what they are asking when I got the letter which I'm expecting on Tuesday or Wednesday. Thank you very much.



    more...


    evil wallpaper. Horror wallpaper of scary evil
  • Horror wallpaper of scary evil



  • MerciesOfInjustices
    03-11 12:27 AM
    The devil is always in the details!

    What is proposed for the 315,000 individuals in backlog centers? What happens to the 271,000+ cases in Retrogression? And, their families? They will all get their Green Cards with their Labor Cert, I guess!

    While they are it, why does'nt the AFL-CIO also propose that the 2012 President of the USA HAS to be from amongst those who come from these numbers?

    Do not mock us with these unenforceable and fantasy-filled proposals for now. Such red herrings can skew the whole legitimate debate about relief for hard-working, legal employment-based seekers of Permanent residency!

    We would be all for it in principle - which EB-Visa seeker would deny a Green Card with the application itself! Something of this nature used to exist for doctors during the late Vietnam War years!

    But, it has as much as chance of seeing the light of the day as the rest of AFL-CIO efforts - Democratic control of Congress and a Democratic Presidency! Heck, AFL-CIO could not even get Dick Gephardt thru half the Dem primaries with a decent show!





    hot a black wallpaper with an evil evil wallpaper. Death Black Red Evil Wallpaper
  • Death Black Red Evil Wallpaper



  • MatsP
    May 18th, 2005, 07:28 AM
    I'm having a problem with a Nikon d100 camera taking the necessary pictures for a high dynamic range photo. I need to take 3 pictures in a short ammount of time (which I can do, using the bracket setting) but I need to vary the shutter speed manually in this setting, with a different exposure time for each of the 3 pictures taken in the bracket. Is there any way that I can do this, or any software that will allow me to accomplish this?

    Thanks,
    Trish

    As far as I know, this is exactly how the automatic bracketing mode works. Or at least, on the Canon cameras, that's what it does. Just set that the camera takes a +2, 0 and -2 exposure (I'd suggest using two stops, as you want to make a noticable difference between the shots, otherwise the "extension" of the range will be more or less useless).

    However, I'm not entirely sure whether the camera will adjust the shutter speed or aperture, or both. It may well depend on which mode you set the camera to in the first place (Program mode -> change both, Shutter Priority -> change aperture [you set the time, so the camera changes the aperture to match], Apterure Priorty -> Change shutter speed [you set the aperture, the camera adjusts the time to match]).

    Alternatively, if you use manual mode (and of course, no automatic bracketing available in manual mode), and set it to the "two stops shorter" time, you should be able to relatively quickly do "two clicks" on the dial that adjusts the time. Then do two clicks more. [of course, two stops is probably more than two clicks, but you get the idea].

    --
    Mats



    more...


    house Tumblr is Evil Wallpaper evil wallpaper. Evil Queen Wallpaper
  • Evil Queen Wallpaper



  • caforum2
    08-24 02:08 PM
    I have similar situation and not sure whether I will be able to apply for H1B revalidation..

    I filed my i 140 and i 485 on Dec 23rd 2003 under EB3 category. I think my labor was filed under EB3 category. My Priority date is Mid August 2003. After 180 days of filing (around Nov 2004) I left my sponsoring company and joined another company with similar Job responsibility (to avail AC21), But didn't get my H1b transferred to new company. I got married recently and Ofcourse I can't file for my wife's i 485 since I am from India and visa numbers are not available. Can I get my H1Bvisa transferred to new employer if he is willing to sponsor? I got 3 years on H1B left





    tattoo Great wallpaper. tags: evil evil wallpaper. Evil Eye. RATE THIS WALLPAPER
  • Evil Eye. RATE THIS WALLPAPER



  • neerajvir
    07-17 05:52 PM
    Just made a contribution of $100 to IV. Please take time to renew the faith and keep the pressure on..



    more...


    pictures Evil Inside evil wallpaper. PSP Evil Naruto Wallpaper
  • PSP Evil Naruto Wallpaper



  • vban2007
    07-13 01:38 PM
    Please delete this TOPIC





    dresses Death Black Red Evil Wallpaper evil wallpaper. See No Evil Wallpaper 5
  • See No Evil Wallpaper 5



  • ns33
    06-10 04:22 PM
    Thank you all for helping out. Just sent the packet through UPS to TSC.
    Keeping my fingers crossed now.
    Thanks again.
    NS



    more...


    makeup of Evil Eye Wallpapers evil wallpaper. Tumblr is Evil Wallpaper
  • Tumblr is Evil Wallpaper



  • martinvisalaw
    07-06 09:51 AM
    See answers below, IN CAPS.

    I'm a little confused about my options in starting my H1 extension process and applying for my wife's H4 application.
    Here is my current status :
    6 yr H1-B period is ending on Dec 22, 2009. I'm getting married in India in October and will apply for my wife's H4 immediately after. Here are my questions :

    1. Will there be any problem with my wife's H4 application if there are just 2 months of validity left on my H1 visa?

    NO, THERE SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU HAD AN APPROVED EXTENSION OR AT LEAST AN EXTENSION RECEIPT NOTICE TO SHOW THE CONSULATE.

    2. I could potentially start my H1 extension process now. I'm eligible for a 3 year extension since the Priority date of Jan 3, 2006, on my EB2 application is not current. If I was to start my extension process now, my approval may not happen before October and my lawyer says there may be some problems if I travel outside the country on a pending H1 application. Should I apply for my H1 extension now or after I come back to the US in November?

    IT MAY BE EBST TO APPLY JUST BEFORE YOU LEAVE. HOWEVER, YOU CAN PROBABLY TRUST YOUR ATTORNEY'S SUGGESTION.

    3. If I was to apply for H1 extension in Nov and don't get an approval by the time of my current H1 expiry in December, will I be out of status?

    NO, YOU ARE OK TO STAY ONCE AN EXTENSION WAS FILED BEFORE THE CURRENT STATUS EXPIRES.

    Thanks.





    girlfriend Evil Eye. RATE THIS WALLPAPER evil wallpaper. Dark - Evil Wallpaper
  • Dark - Evil Wallpaper



  • champu
    03-04 06:00 PM
    congrats ..u got it after 15 years ....Now start waiting for citizenship for another 5 yrs and your half life would be over..

    My HR told me some of the 2003-India-EB3 got RFE. Looks like we are getting there. Thanks





    hairstyles Horror wallpaper of scary evil evil wallpaper. DARK EVIL - abstract, black
  • DARK EVIL - abstract, black



  • shana04
    02-17 04:24 PM
    Can I invoke AC21 by using H1-B transfer?

    Enjoy your life, but do it careful.





    Enebreus
    01-20 08:19 AM
    Unfortunately, your entry doesn't qualify because you are using box2d :(

    Really cool entry though!

    Kirupa,

    Any chance you could change your mind about this entry being disqualified?

    I've just re-read the official rules (http://www.kirupa.com/contests/index.htm) and nowhere does it say: "Don't use external libraries".

    I only suspected I might be in trouble after finishing the entry, when I read the guidelines thread.

    It doesn't seem fair that I've been disqualified over a rule that isn't actually in the rules.
    The situation sort of reminds me of 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' where the Earth was destroyed because no one bothered to check the bulletin board on another planet.

    Thanks,

    Enebreus





    msandhu
    08-07 04:33 PM
    You can do landing and H1-Stamping at the same time in canada. You do not need stamped visa to come back to US from Canada as long as you have your H1 extension papers with you and you come back in 30 days



    No comments:

    Post a Comment