newuser
06-23 09:20 AM
Are you sure you have to submit the tax forms for filing I-485?
Hi,
I wanted to know how critical are the tax returns for GC processing. I am asking this because i have filed the tax returns for 2006 as married even though i got married in January'07.
Now my marriage certificate reflects jan'07 and the tax return for 2006 was filed as joint.
Will this be of issue in the processing? Is there a way out from this, like readjust the tax returns?
Any help in this regard with be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Hi,
I wanted to know how critical are the tax returns for GC processing. I am asking this because i have filed the tax returns for 2006 as married even though i got married in January'07.
Now my marriage certificate reflects jan'07 and the tax return for 2006 was filed as joint.
Will this be of issue in the processing? Is there a way out from this, like readjust the tax returns?
Any help in this regard with be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
wallpaper Cake Ideas For Girls.
lecter
July 26th, 2004, 09:13 AM
semi??? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

anilsal
12-19 12:30 PM
Good to know that. Actually, I have never called his office! I am doing that right away...
Not from the bathtub. ;)
Post your experience with the call.
Not from the bathtub. ;)
Post your experience with the call.
2011 1st birthday cake pictures
fatjoe
08-25 07:49 PM
How do we know if our case is pre-adjudicated or nor, is it only a guess based on PD, that a case may pre-adjudicated.
Today, I called uscis, and asked if my case is pre-adjudicated or not. I was told that the rep does not have access to my personal info.
PD - July 2004-EB2
I 485 RD - Aug 17, 2007 and ND - Oct 16, 2007
Attended interview at the local uscis on June 25th, 2009
Spouse alone second FP on July 5th , 2009
I
Today, I called uscis, and asked if my case is pre-adjudicated or not. I was told that the rep does not have access to my personal info.
PD - July 2004-EB2
I 485 RD - Aug 17, 2007 and ND - Oct 16, 2007
Attended interview at the local uscis on June 25th, 2009
Spouse alone second FP on July 5th , 2009
I
more...
dhesha
12-16 04:29 PM
Congrats and Best Wishes , It happened to my friend also, His PD is March 05 and got the approval on 10/29/08
I am just so frustrated (and happy for the TSC folks) that why all this approval thing is happening only in TSC, what is wrong with Nebraska
I am just so frustrated (and happy for the TSC folks) that why all this approval thing is happening only in TSC, what is wrong with Nebraska
meridiani.planum
03-10 08:21 PM
Hi,
I have filed 140/485 for myself and wife as dependant. Unfortunately, there is a RFE on 140 and wife still has not recieved the EAD. I have just realized that my wife's H1 B 6 years will expire in another 4 months.
What are the options to extend my wife's H1B beyond 6 years as she doesnt have the LC on her name.? I have another 2 years left on my h1b.
Please adivse.
Thanks and Regards
the only way to extend the H1 is to:
- have an LC >365 days old
- her I-140 approved
Without either of those she does not qualify for H1 extensions. Best bet if EAD takes longer than 4 more months (should not, most people have got it within 90 days) and she cannot stop working for a while might be to try and recapture time spent abroad (to fully utilize the 6 years). If you were on vacation or travelling on business, hten all those days spent abroad can be used as additional H1 time. if thats been 4-5 months in ht elast 6 years, it might be worth recapturing...
I have filed 140/485 for myself and wife as dependant. Unfortunately, there is a RFE on 140 and wife still has not recieved the EAD. I have just realized that my wife's H1 B 6 years will expire in another 4 months.
What are the options to extend my wife's H1B beyond 6 years as she doesnt have the LC on her name.? I have another 2 years left on my h1b.
Please adivse.
Thanks and Regards
the only way to extend the H1 is to:
- have an LC >365 days old
- her I-140 approved
Without either of those she does not qualify for H1 extensions. Best bet if EAD takes longer than 4 more months (should not, most people have got it within 90 days) and she cannot stop working for a while might be to try and recapture time spent abroad (to fully utilize the 6 years). If you were on vacation or travelling on business, hten all those days spent abroad can be used as additional H1 time. if thats been 4-5 months in ht elast 6 years, it might be worth recapturing...
more...
sanjay05
11-16 10:36 PM
Still no FP. Should I call USCIS?
2010 baptism cake ideas for girls.
MrWaitingGC
06-18 07:08 PM
I am not getting any appointment in June with any doctor within 60 miles from my place. So I took an appointment with a doc 70+ miles away for end of june. The only problem is I need to go twice 70 miles one way. The clinic suggested I do the blood work in nearby county clinic, but the county clinic wants 7-10 days to get results of blood work. I asked them for HIV and Sephallius test to be done. I already got TB Skin test(tested negative) done at county clinic.
Can someone please tell what all blood tests need to be done, so I can check if any other doctor can do the blood work and I can save one 70 mile trip . Thanks.
Common buddy this is nothing. I drive this daily to work one way. You are worried about 2 days.
Take a day off and visit near by places and have fun.
Can someone please tell what all blood tests need to be done, so I can check if any other doctor can do the blood work and I can save one 70 mile trip . Thanks.
Common buddy this is nothing. I drive this daily to work one way. You are worried about 2 days.
Take a day off and visit near by places and have fun.
more...

crystal
07-12 10:11 PM
EndlessWait I hope ur wait will end soonI can't sleep all night.. cmon atleast give us few options.
My take on the permanent solution:
1. Recapture lost visa numbers
2. Medical tests are going to be valid indefinitely
3. Ppl who've worked for X years automatically can apply for I-485
5. All can apply as per the old bulletin
6. ????
cmon guys help me with this.i'm running out of ideas..:D
My take on the permanent solution:
1. Recapture lost visa numbers
2. Medical tests are going to be valid indefinitely
3. Ppl who've worked for X years automatically can apply for I-485
5. All can apply as per the old bulletin
6. ????
cmon guys help me with this.i'm running out of ideas..:D
hair cake ideas for girls.
gcdreamer05
07-17 05:14 PM
Atlanta or Chicago Center, and what type of LC was it Eb2 or Eb2 ?
more...
fromnaija
07-18 06:11 PM
Photographs are not big-deal. USCIS will RFE for them.
Hi,
I am in the same situation too, my lawyer misplaced my wife photographs, but still went ahead and send the documents to USCIS.
Even i am worrying what would happen with my application.
LK
Hi,
I am in the same situation too, my lawyer misplaced my wife photographs, but still went ahead and send the documents to USCIS.
Even i am worrying what would happen with my application.
LK
hot My Little Pony Cake Submitted
alien2006
08-07 03:05 PM
Prevailing wage for EB2 as of latest information i have is $83,200
Hope this helps.
Okay that is so vague. Wages depend on the location of job, type of job, etc.
Hope this helps.
Okay that is so vague. Wages depend on the location of job, type of job, etc.
more...
house Girls Night Out Cake Ideas
LOL123
07-30 11:25 AM
I am currently working on EAD. My current EAD expires on September 9th 2008. I have e - filed for the renewal EAD on June 13th. The way Texas center is processing it may take a while befoire i get the renewal EAD. My question is - Can I continue working on EAD with the receipt notice of renewal EAD?
tattoo cake ideas for girls.
Prashanthi
05-12 03:03 PM
I would not worry about it at this point, this seems to be an internal matter, cases are often transferred to other service centers for speedy processing, sometimes it could be an error also, whatever this might be, this is not something you have control over. If the I-140 becomes overdue you should have your employer call or write to the service center.
more...
pictures cupcake birthday cake
add78
06-19 11:15 AM
I think I know what might have happened here. Check your I-140 petition. Check if on part 2, box "d" was checked. If yes then the officer went looking for an advanced degree (post baccalaureate) and could not find any documents and issued an RFE. It is usually customary for EB-2 to have Masters or show the job requires equivalent education / experience combo otherwise you will have to downgrade 140 to EB-3 (by checking the "e" box and amending I-140 by working with the officer, consult with your lawyer)
dresses great birthday cake ideas
gcseeker2002
11-04 03:29 PM
Also thanks to the sleeping gowda(devegowda) family and congress party in karnataka for being so busy amassing massive amount of personal wealth and fighting with BJP that they gave up any interest to ask for the consulate in Bangalore.
more...
makeup baptism cake ideas for girls.
thesparky007
04-24 12:09 AM
i edited it kirupa!!!!
girlfriend cake ideas for girls.
shantak
07-18 07:57 AM
e-filled.
Thanks
Can I call them and ask about it ? This is scary. My friends who applied after me got it and I'm moving in 2 weeks.
appreciate any suggestions.
dont worry, it is taking a little longer because of the flood of applications. 3 weeks is nothing to worry.
Thanks
Can I call them and ask about it ? This is scary. My friends who applied after me got it and I'm moving in 2 weeks.
appreciate any suggestions.
dont worry, it is taking a little longer because of the flood of applications. 3 weeks is nothing to worry.
hairstyles Cake Ideas For Girls.

funnymdguy
11-16 12:36 PM
Take infopass appointment, speak to IO and go from there. at the worst case, you will have to reapply and sit tight for 90 days.
Somehow, the place where I live...Phoenix...USCIS does not offer Infopass appointments...any idea what to do then?
Somehow, the place where I live...Phoenix...USCIS does not offer Infopass appointments...any idea what to do then?
hur11
01-22 07:26 PM
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_inseb2.html
Can somebody advise me wht should i do, should i apply new application or not ? does this mean that i cannot apply for LC nor I140 for the rest of the year for eb2 ? I have Master's and have over 6 years of exp.
Can somebody advise me wht should i do, should i apply new application or not ? does this mean that i cannot apply for LC nor I140 for the rest of the year for eb2 ? I have Master's and have over 6 years of exp.
sravankind
01-08 05:35 PM
Hi Guys
I know somany experts in this Forum
I am some problem becoz of desi company
I am working for Company A I applied GC from Company B
I joined in Company B just one month ago but my 180 days passed can i port AC21 is there any copulsory period need to be on their payroll
please help me
I have problems which everybody can understand wht problems with desi company
I know somany experts in this Forum
I am some problem becoz of desi company
I am working for Company A I applied GC from Company B
I joined in Company B just one month ago but my 180 days passed can i port AC21 is there any copulsory period need to be on their payroll
please help me
I have problems which everybody can understand wht problems with desi company
No comments:
Post a Comment