cooldude
08-03 10:26 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes080307.pdf
Per this press note, Nebraska has issued receipts for I-485 upto July 11 and Texas 26th June....
But I don't think all the July 2 filers have their checks cashed out. And secondly for Nekraska the I-485 cut-off date is mentioned as "7/112007". May be it's a typo and it is infact 7/1/2007.
Per this press note, Nebraska has issued receipts for I-485 upto July 11 and Texas 26th June....
But I don't think all the July 2 filers have their checks cashed out. And secondly for Nekraska the I-485 cut-off date is mentioned as "7/112007". May be it's a typo and it is infact 7/1/2007.
wallpaper pictures of will smith house.
locomotive36
11-08 10:34 AM
Thanks to all those who voted!
Please note, that you can cast multiple votes and there is no restriction. Please take a minute each day, to cast atleast one vote per day until Nov 18th.
Spread the word around about the good cause and hope Narayan Krishnan wins!
Thank you.
Please note, that you can cast multiple votes and there is no restriction. Please take a minute each day, to cast atleast one vote per day until Nov 18th.
Spread the word around about the good cause and hope Narayan Krishnan wins!
Thank you.
karanp25
08-11 12:00 PM
why would address change delay processing ur 485? This is the most ridiculous question ever asked. Inviting panic, for the heck of it....
just make sure u have some overlap where u can receive mail on both addresses just to account for uscis delays in address update....they r not going to penalize u for moving.
Thanks for the idea, that would be helpful! For my question 1, beside the mailing delay, I am also concerned on the delay of USCIS processing of my I-485 case. I don't know their internal procedure. Should I be worried about this or no delay on the procedure?
Thanks.
just make sure u have some overlap where u can receive mail on both addresses just to account for uscis delays in address update....they r not going to penalize u for moving.
Thanks for the idea, that would be helpful! For my question 1, beside the mailing delay, I am also concerned on the delay of USCIS processing of my I-485 case. I don't know their internal procedure. Should I be worried about this or no delay on the procedure?
Thanks.
2011 will smith house in miami
GCard_Dream
03-06 05:10 PM
I just wanted to make a comment. I don't have anything against color red; in fact I like red :) . It's not the red dot that bothers me; it's the delay in the GC processing. Peace.
I guess there are some anti-immigrants on the forum who is determined to discourage members by giving red dots. I see too many people receiving red dots for no reason now a days.
Solution. just ignore them.
I guess there are some anti-immigrants on the forum who is determined to discourage members by giving red dots. I see too many people receiving red dots for no reason now a days.
Solution. just ignore them.
more...

smuggymba
03-30 08:34 PM
To the Admins - I went in to update my PD on the profile, the latest date is oct 2009. Can you please update.
go_getter007
01-26 10:35 AM
In terms of processing dates, which date is relevant?
USCIS Received Date: E.g., July 25, 2007
OR
USCIS Notice Date: E.g., Sept 12, 2007?
Thanks.
GG_007
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
Set your Temp. Internet File setting to "automatic" to check for newer version.
USCIS Received Date: E.g., July 25, 2007
OR
USCIS Notice Date: E.g., Sept 12, 2007?
Thanks.
GG_007
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
Set your Temp. Internet File setting to "automatic" to check for newer version.
more...
insbaby
11-21 11:07 PM
Similar Question:
I have not left the USA for the last 5 years. I have since extended my H1- thrice. So I have 3 new I-94's and the old one that is stapled in the passport. I-94 is taken at the airport when you depart, to record your departure and also to see if you were residing legally on a valid stay. Question: They always take the one stapled in your pasport. (That in my case shows an expired stay.) so should I give them the latest I-94 when I depart?.
You should take a copy of the I-797's and detach the portion of it and staple with the existing I-94. If you read the I-797 carefully, they mentioned it to put it in your passport, means, all I-94s must be handed over before you leave. Sometimes, you may have different I-94 numbers, so it is better to give all I-94's.
You can not do anything by retaining those I-94s after you leave, just take a copy and give them back.
BUT, make sure that it is in valid period. If you have got a new I-797, where the period has not started, DO NOT GIVE IT BACK, take it with you to the consulate. Give I-94's only up to the period you are leaving.
I have not left the USA for the last 5 years. I have since extended my H1- thrice. So I have 3 new I-94's and the old one that is stapled in the passport. I-94 is taken at the airport when you depart, to record your departure and also to see if you were residing legally on a valid stay. Question: They always take the one stapled in your pasport. (That in my case shows an expired stay.) so should I give them the latest I-94 when I depart?.
You should take a copy of the I-797's and detach the portion of it and staple with the existing I-94. If you read the I-797 carefully, they mentioned it to put it in your passport, means, all I-94s must be handed over before you leave. Sometimes, you may have different I-94 numbers, so it is better to give all I-94's.
You can not do anything by retaining those I-94s after you leave, just take a copy and give them back.
BUT, make sure that it is in valid period. If you have got a new I-797, where the period has not started, DO NOT GIVE IT BACK, take it with you to the consulate. Give I-94's only up to the period you are leaving.
2010 will smith house in la.
Macaca
01-12 05:37 PM
I will be happy with the following requirement (that is lower then the carpet).
Don't have to mantain status. That is, absence of pay checks is not required.
Don't have to mantain status. That is, absence of pay checks is not required.
more...
gcformeornot
02-11 08:12 PM
gcformeornot, I don't see what's incorrect in my post. The point about intra-company transfer was implicit in my post since everyone knows L1 is for such transfers. So that should have been understood without being mentioned. My point was that the denial for extension could have been due to the USCIS looking carefully at the job description again and determining that it wasn't really a specialty occupation. So I was particularly pointing out the 'job description' that goes with an L1 visa. I was also saying the same thing as you i.e. the job should be that of an expert in a particular domain which is not readily available. For example, why would a company transfer a java programmer instead of directly hiring one in the U.S?
It's another thing that TCS, Infosys and the likes of those have abused this visa and destroyed its credibility. That issue needs to be looked at by the lawmakers and it is in genuine employers/employees' interests.
is you need to be expert in Companie's processes, practices, products and inhouse software......
It's another thing that TCS, Infosys and the likes of those have abused this visa and destroyed its credibility. That issue needs to be looked at by the lawmakers and it is in genuine employers/employees' interests.
is you need to be expert in Companie's processes, practices, products and inhouse software......
hair “How would Will Smith feel if

ravi2patel
07-24 05:19 PM
I was wondering if you file for perm with company B and then at the time of 140 try to get the 2002 date of the RIR which is approved,if that can happen then you may be fine.I can be wrong in this.
good point...i will try that option. BTW, i have made an appointment to see another attorney...lets see what they have to say.
good point...i will try that option. BTW, i have made an appointment to see another attorney...lets see what they have to say.
more...
arnet
10-26 02:34 PM
Original I-797s should be with us, they can have copy but not original, call VFS where your wife attended interview and enquire why they took it and request them to return it.
if they say they dont have it, I think no need to worry since your wife has already got stamped, and if anybody asks for her I-797, she can show xerox copy of her I-797.
Otherwise if you think you need original I-797, I think you can apply for duplicate copies from USCIS, they will charge some fee for extra copies, check with USCIS or your attroney who filed your H1 & her H4 for the procedure.
Diclaimer: I'm not an immigration attroney, so please consult one for your situation, as laws/procedures are changing often.
They took her original 797 approval notice away....it did confuse her and also me.
She just got her stamped passport back in courier yesterday, but there was no 797 with it.
Should we contact the consulate for it?
if they say they dont have it, I think no need to worry since your wife has already got stamped, and if anybody asks for her I-797, she can show xerox copy of her I-797.
Otherwise if you think you need original I-797, I think you can apply for duplicate copies from USCIS, they will charge some fee for extra copies, check with USCIS or your attroney who filed your H1 & her H4 for the procedure.
Diclaimer: I'm not an immigration attroney, so please consult one for your situation, as laws/procedures are changing often.
They took her original 797 approval notice away....it did confuse her and also me.
She just got her stamped passport back in courier yesterday, but there was no 797 with it.
Should we contact the consulate for it?
hot wallpaper will smith house
krithi
04-23 12:38 PM
First of Change the subject of this thread. This is confusing to state that your I485 is already denied.
To your question:
1. NO you cannot continue to work on EAD once your I-485 is denied. EAD is based on the pending I-485, once that is denied there is no basis for EAD to be valid. You are out of status immediately after the denial.
2. Opening MTR takes months, if you are lucky then it might be quick.
Now a question to you.
1. Why do you think your I-485 will get denied? I assume you have all the documents supporting your legal status in US and on job. If so you should not be worried.
The safe bet:
That is the reason why people maintain dual status with H1/L1. That helps in these kind of situations.
Just my thoughts, better consult with a lawyer if you are in such a situation.
Good luck.
Raj
Raj,
Try to help if you can, if not just shut the **** up, only the person on the wrong side can feel the pain. He'll consult attorney anyways.
To your question:
1. NO you cannot continue to work on EAD once your I-485 is denied. EAD is based on the pending I-485, once that is denied there is no basis for EAD to be valid. You are out of status immediately after the denial.
2. Opening MTR takes months, if you are lucky then it might be quick.
Now a question to you.
1. Why do you think your I-485 will get denied? I assume you have all the documents supporting your legal status in US and on job. If so you should not be worried.
The safe bet:
That is the reason why people maintain dual status with H1/L1. That helps in these kind of situations.
Just my thoughts, better consult with a lawyer if you are in such a situation.
Good luck.
Raj
Raj,
Try to help if you can, if not just shut the **** up, only the person on the wrong side can feel the pain. He'll consult attorney anyways.
more...
house Will+smith+house+address
GCanyMinute
08-22 03:48 PM
:) I have a pending I-485 dated May/2003, my LC PD is May/2002.. I'm EB3 world... and I was looking at my receipt notice (I-485) and the priority date box is blank. How am I sure that USCIS actually knows that my PD is May/2002 ?? Should that info appear in the proper box?? or they just know it when they entry it in the system as my LC was sent with the application? Please let me know if I should remind them or it's is just a waste of time as they already know it. Last time I called they told me that everything was ok with my file and that they were just wating for a visa number.
Thanks in advance for any help. :D
Thanks in advance for any help. :D
tattoo wallpaper will smith house in
Hong12
12-15 12:14 AM
Thank you very much for your quick response. That is very sad though I would ask my lawyer to resubmit the application. My original document is with me in order to apply for H1 Visa at the Consular. At this point, I would send the original document back to my lawyer and ask him to do the premium process on my application. Another issue is that he refused to pay for the premium filing fee. He said that he would suggest me to find another lawyer in the case that he had to pay for my premium filing fee. He did not show any responsibilities on anything. Pls advise what I should do.
more...
pictures will smith#39;s house middot; true love

WeldonSprings
10-28 10:22 AM
Have anybody encountered Receipting Delays at Nebraska Service Center recently. I applied for my and my wife's AP (I-131) last week, received on Oct.21 and it has not been receipted yet.
dresses will smith house in miami.
gemini23
07-02 03:12 PM
Srikondoji,
you can repeat something that is already said. first you said "step back". if you want to repeat, it should be "step back"..not "step aside". Simple logic. enjoy.:cool:
Originally Posted by srikondoji
Please step back. You need to grow up to know what is racism and you need to listen/read with some context in the background.
Plain reading is injurious to health and community.
I repeat "please step aside".
Please step back. You need to grow up to know what is racism and you need to listen/read with some context in the background.
Plain reading is injurious to health and community.
I repeat "please step aside".
you can repeat something that is already said. first you said "step back". if you want to repeat, it should be "step back"..not "step aside". Simple logic. enjoy.:cool:
Originally Posted by srikondoji
Please step back. You need to grow up to know what is racism and you need to listen/read with some context in the background.
Plain reading is injurious to health and community.
I repeat "please step aside".
Please step back. You need to grow up to know what is racism and you need to listen/read with some context in the background.
Plain reading is injurious to health and community.
I repeat "please step aside".
more...
makeup Will Smith#39;s House. Comments
franklin
02-09 02:39 PM
franklin...good thread.
Just would like to request you and others who are responding to this thread...to take a look at the following thread.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2700
This is one of the action items , Pappu has requested to participate several times. Can I request you and others who are visiting this thread to take a look and action.
This is going to increase IV membership too.
Absolutely. Everything we can do to increase membership must be done, I'm certainly not suggesting an either / or situation.
Yes, mad cows, golf and bad food :cool: Make mental note to search for "bad food" websites too :D
Regarding my self-deprecating comments - we always apologize! Just trying to defuse a situation before it even happens !
Just would like to request you and others who are responding to this thread...to take a look at the following thread.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2700
This is one of the action items , Pappu has requested to participate several times. Can I request you and others who are visiting this thread to take a look and action.
This is going to increase IV membership too.
Absolutely. Everything we can do to increase membership must be done, I'm certainly not suggesting an either / or situation.
Yes, mad cows, golf and bad food :cool: Make mental note to search for "bad food" websites too :D
Regarding my self-deprecating comments - we always apologize! Just trying to defuse a situation before it even happens !
girlfriend A. Townes and Will Smith.
ImmiLosers
09-25 05:23 PM
I dont think EB3 is current for Nov 2004. Infact, it is unavailable for all countries of charge until Oct First. If you are Phillipines or rest of the world, you still need to wait until OCt First to file
PD is ported irrespective of the EB class
PD is ported irrespective of the EB class
hairstyles will smith house in miami.
authrd
08-23 10:59 AM
bumping/hoping for replies
dixie
09-18 01:32 PM
No, we are not against the concept of H1-B visas as such .. just that we want it to be conditional on reforming the broken EB system; we believe that is in the interest of all future H1-Bs. In any case, the point of excluding H1-B and FB is not so much that we are against it as to focus our objectives clearly and cut down on opposition - as nycgal pointed out, lot more ordinary americans are concerned about H1-Bs than granting GCs to those already here.
I never knew IV was against H1Bs. Is IV only for people that have filed a petition for GC? Why is it then that one of our publicity drive is to recruit students still in school on F1?? Aren't they going to get an H1B before even filing for a GC?? Am I missing something??
....better still:
Immigration Voice
A Voice for High Skilled Legal Immigrants
I never knew IV was against H1Bs. Is IV only for people that have filed a petition for GC? Why is it then that one of our publicity drive is to recruit students still in school on F1?? Aren't they going to get an H1B before even filing for a GC?? Am I missing something??
....better still:
Immigration Voice
A Voice for High Skilled Legal Immigrants
jthomas
04-28 02:29 PM
Thanks for the info.
Are you presently working?
J Thomas
Travelled back from India today by continental flight from mumbai till newark non stop. My H1b is expiring on 19th june. Had a ISSUELESS entry. The guy asked your petition is valid only till 19th June. I replied I am going to file an extension. he said you will be needing to reenter the country after it. I said "yes, I know". He said he is going to give in I-94 valid till 29th june just in case if I have any issues. That is 10 more days after my petition is expring.
Guy was very nice and supporting. We shared some jokes . he notices that by passport has writing that If I take citizenship of any other country than I have to surrender the passport. he asked "india dont allow dual citizenship". I said "No". he replied "It sucks" and we laughed together.
My advice dont let current recession effect your trip. If you need any more information PM me. I will be happy to assist.
Also, just I wanted to share the information becuase many people seemed worried about this.
Good luck :) :) :) :)
Are you presently working?
J Thomas
Travelled back from India today by continental flight from mumbai till newark non stop. My H1b is expiring on 19th june. Had a ISSUELESS entry. The guy asked your petition is valid only till 19th June. I replied I am going to file an extension. he said you will be needing to reenter the country after it. I said "yes, I know". He said he is going to give in I-94 valid till 29th june just in case if I have any issues. That is 10 more days after my petition is expring.
Guy was very nice and supporting. We shared some jokes . he notices that by passport has writing that If I take citizenship of any other country than I have to surrender the passport. he asked "india dont allow dual citizenship". I said "No". he replied "It sucks" and we laughed together.
My advice dont let current recession effect your trip. If you need any more information PM me. I will be happy to assist.
Also, just I wanted to share the information becuase many people seemed worried about this.
Good luck :) :) :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment