Jyothi
12-12 04:23 PM
insted of using "U" they change the date to Jan 2000
wallpaper Carmelo Anthony Family
la_guy
01-29 03:22 PM
does he have the source of this rumour? does vdlrao knows anything about this?
Euclid
02-11 02:11 PM
Hi,
My OPT was approved and I received the approval notice. But the card itself
has been lost in mail. I have applied for a replacement card.
I am aware of something called the "I-9 receipt rule" wherein the receipt for
the replacement of a lost document can be used in place of the document itself
for a period of 90 days.
Does this apply to my case? In other words, can I use the receipt of the replacement
request to work for upto 90 days?
Thanks in advance!
PS: I am aware that I cannot start working based on the approval notice itself.
My OPT was approved and I received the approval notice. But the card itself
has been lost in mail. I have applied for a replacement card.
I am aware of something called the "I-9 receipt rule" wherein the receipt for
the replacement of a lost document can be used in place of the document itself
for a period of 90 days.
Does this apply to my case? In other words, can I use the receipt of the replacement
request to work for upto 90 days?
Thanks in advance!
PS: I am aware that I cannot start working based on the approval notice itself.
2011 carmelo anthony wallpaper 2011. Carmelo Anthony 2011 Wallpaper. carmelo

jsb
01-29 01:03 PM
Oh yeah, we are demainding an RFE (request for evidence) to substantiate this gossip....
...not demanding an RFE, but making an RFE and demanding an answer. The initiator of this thread must have heard it as a wish, but wishfully being optimistic, reported it as a news.
...not demanding an RFE, but making an RFE and demanding an answer. The initiator of this thread must have heard it as a wish, but wishfully being optimistic, reported it as a news.
more...

GC_1000Watt
12-09 05:14 PM
I have applied for my first H1B extension in the month of July. Receievd an RFE on Client and current work location and was replied in the month of november.
on Decebmer 7 USCICS website shows "Your extension has been denied, and a denial notice has been sent."
My I-94 expired on Oct-10 2009 and H1B was valid till 30 Sep. 2009. Here are my questions:
Am I an illegal resident now?
Until when can I stay in the us?
Should my employer appeal the case and by when should he do that, is there premium processing for this?
How long does the appeal process take ?
Can I work while the case is appealed?
How many days can I stay in us after the case is appealed?
How do I transfer to a new employer E2 (Premium Processing) and when can I apply for the new h1b (after the case is appealed or any time)?
What are the chances of approvals in Premium processing in Current Market?
Can I start working once the receipt for the new h1b petition comes in?
If not, can I work once the h1 is approved or should I go to India and reenter to start working?
Can i transfer my approved I140 to a new employer ?
I will really appreciate your feedback on this.
Thanks in advance.
on Decebmer 7 USCICS website shows "Your extension has been denied, and a denial notice has been sent."
My I-94 expired on Oct-10 2009 and H1B was valid till 30 Sep. 2009. Here are my questions:
Am I an illegal resident now?
Until when can I stay in the us?
Should my employer appeal the case and by when should he do that, is there premium processing for this?
How long does the appeal process take ?
Can I work while the case is appealed?
How many days can I stay in us after the case is appealed?
How do I transfer to a new employer E2 (Premium Processing) and when can I apply for the new h1b (after the case is appealed or any time)?
What are the chances of approvals in Premium processing in Current Market?
Can I start working once the receipt for the new h1b petition comes in?
If not, can I work once the h1 is approved or should I go to India and reenter to start working?
Can i transfer my approved I140 to a new employer ?
I will really appreciate your feedback on this.
Thanks in advance.

bang
01-09 06:41 AM
Because this is the case where it is not clear if the H-1B was applied for before or after oct 2006 and if the H-4 was in H-1 status ever before.
We had applied in July 2006, last few days before the Quota got closed, she completed her Masters in July as well. For some reason it took all this while to get an approval even when converted to Premium in October, they sent a RFE for my H1 & paystubs later took for ever to acknowledge th erecieval and then fianlly approval, as i mentioned we are still waiting to see the approval document to make sure there is a I94 attached.
We had applied in July 2006, last few days before the Quota got closed, she completed her Masters in July as well. For some reason it took all this while to get an approval even when converted to Premium in October, they sent a RFE for my H1 & paystubs later took for ever to acknowledge th erecieval and then fianlly approval, as i mentioned we are still waiting to see the approval document to make sure there is a I94 attached.
more...
cygent
09-20 10:26 PM
For a home in a nice neighborhood, you will only get a condo for that price in CA. Homes will be in bad areas like S. San Jose, Oakland, Los Angeles - Crenshaw, Inglewood, Long Beach. IN Central Valley, like Fresno, Modesto you might get a good home for that $$ range.
2010 carmelo anthony wallpaper.
satyasaich
05-01 02:05 PM
Yes. Please see
the web site
Does - Emergency Appoinment include - people already
working in US ? are you sure ?
the web site
Does - Emergency Appoinment include - people already
working in US ? are you sure ?
more...
vnandster
04-13 01:12 AM
Only my lawyer got the RFE - We didn't.
hair Carmelo Anthony Wallpaper
gc_kaavaali
12-10 11:52 AM
In my view changing employer when you have pending 140 is risky...
any suggestions if 140 is not approved?
Filed in August 2007......doesn't look like there is much movement based on tracker!!!!
EAD in hand
any suggestions if 140 is not approved?
Filed in August 2007......doesn't look like there is much movement based on tracker!!!!
EAD in hand
more...
sunflowershower
12-03 12:50 PM
Hi,
I'm currently under AOS, I had H4 visa under my father (H1B visa) but since I just recently turned 22 my H4 visa expired. My family and I apply for Green Card (with I485 hand in) in July 2007. The problem is, I just recently got accepted in to UK Graduate school (lse) and I would love to go. It's an one-year program, but I think I would need to spend 1 and half year in UK. Is there any way that would allow me to just study aboard for 1.5-2 years in UK without jeopardizing my I485? or worse my parents' I485? What application/document should I file? :confused:
PS. I'm not sure if this information is any helpful but I am also a master's student in US. But my advisor said I can take one year off to UK and finish my US masters when I get back. Also, I'm a canadian citizen
Would really appreciate any help,
I asked my family immigration lawyer but she is completely clueless as to what I need to do.
I'm currently under AOS, I had H4 visa under my father (H1B visa) but since I just recently turned 22 my H4 visa expired. My family and I apply for Green Card (with I485 hand in) in July 2007. The problem is, I just recently got accepted in to UK Graduate school (lse) and I would love to go. It's an one-year program, but I think I would need to spend 1 and half year in UK. Is there any way that would allow me to just study aboard for 1.5-2 years in UK without jeopardizing my I485? or worse my parents' I485? What application/document should I file? :confused:
PS. I'm not sure if this information is any helpful but I am also a master's student in US. But my advisor said I can take one year off to UK and finish my US masters when I get back. Also, I'm a canadian citizen
Would really appreciate any help,
I asked my family immigration lawyer but she is completely clueless as to what I need to do.
hot carmelo anthony wallpaper. carmelo anthony wallpaper
texcan
02-21 12:03 AM
How about the opposite problem. The LC wages are lower that what I am being paid. the LC reflects what I was being paid at the time it was filed. not sure if the lawyer screwed up. Right now, I am doing a similar job (non-IT, non-technical), but with wider responsibility and earning ~ 40% more. What now??
-a
Lawyers are the sole reason for these confusion, you cant have lower pay than what is mentioned in LCA; you cant have higher pay than what is mentioned in LCA....
I bet you a lawyer can and will justify both rules, why because this is what they do....;-)
USCIS rules are such a mess.....god help us all.
on lighter note...
One other easier solution is "you promise to pay extra money to "desi_hydrabadi"
issue solved...your salary matches LCA...desi_hydrabadi gets more money his salary matches LCA....
both get GC...
relax and live hapily....
Just kidding man, donot think too much about it...i was worrying about this issue ( higher pay than LCA)...i did worry for quite a while and
a good friend said donot worry ...something will take care of it...
needless to say he was right...(economy did take care of issue for me...).
-a
Lawyers are the sole reason for these confusion, you cant have lower pay than what is mentioned in LCA; you cant have higher pay than what is mentioned in LCA....
I bet you a lawyer can and will justify both rules, why because this is what they do....;-)
USCIS rules are such a mess.....god help us all.
on lighter note...
One other easier solution is "you promise to pay extra money to "desi_hydrabadi"
issue solved...your salary matches LCA...desi_hydrabadi gets more money his salary matches LCA....
both get GC...
relax and live hapily....
Just kidding man, donot think too much about it...i was worrying about this issue ( higher pay than LCA)...i did worry for quite a while and
a good friend said donot worry ...something will take care of it...
needless to say he was right...(economy did take care of issue for me...).
more...
house carmelo anthony wallpaper

samuel5028
04-05 05:35 AM
If its illegal, then you have to consult an attrony.
tattoo Tags: Carmelo Anthony, Nuggets
rabis
04-13 02:00 PM
For a medical REF how many days do we have to reply?
Thanks,
RabiS
Thanks,
RabiS
more...
pictures Carmelo Anthony
greencardvow
07-20 08:22 PM
Does anyone know what happens when the original hard copy of PERM is lost. Can one file 140 with just the copy that you can get online from DOL site
dresses carmelo anthony wallpaper. carmelo anthony wallpaper

GC9180
10-14 05:06 PM
My parents got from india, not worth it bcoz even for simple visit for fever we needed to pay ($100)
1) bcoz the doctor would not take the insurance, they said they donot deal with the insurance we have.
2) i called up the insurance co. in india ...we were asked pay and claim the paid amount after there return to india.
Get one from here (USA) i would suggest.
1) bcoz the doctor would not take the insurance, they said they donot deal with the insurance we have.
2) i called up the insurance co. in india ...we were asked pay and claim the paid amount after there return to india.
Get one from here (USA) i would suggest.
more...
makeup carmelo anthony wallpaper. carmelo anthony wallpaper 2011
lostinbeta
10-21 12:27 AM
Sometimes I have an idea of what I am going for in my head. In a case like that I do everything I can and try and find anyway I can do achieve a near effect as the one in my head.
But most of the time I let my imagination take me where it wants at that moment.
It isn't edwins comp that does it.... it is part of edwins amazing ability :beam:
But most of the time I let my imagination take me where it wants at that moment.
It isn't edwins comp that does it.... it is part of edwins amazing ability :beam:
girlfriend carmelo anthony wallpaper
rajnag21
07-20 07:28 PM
Hi All,
Is having paystubs absolutely essential or will w2's suffice ?
Is having paystubs absolutely essential or will w2's suffice ?
hairstyles carmelo anthony wallpaper. carmelo anthony wallpaper 2011
anilsal
07-30 06:36 AM
W2s to indicate annual salaries in the last 1-3 years such that they know that you made at least as much as the labor application said.
apb
09-14 06:52 PM
I missed out on this one...
chanduv23
07-31 11:10 AM
You are not. EAD is basically for spouse. Primary applicant need to be careful on using EAD.
I second that. EAD must be used only in dire circumstances like exploitative employer, low salary, layoff, fired, etc.. if you are having a decent job and good pay, you are better off to be on h1b as much as possible
I second that. EAD must be used only in dire circumstances like exploitative employer, low salary, layoff, fired, etc.. if you are having a decent job and good pay, you are better off to be on h1b as much as possible
No comments:
Post a Comment