Desktop Wallpaper Katrina

images Katrina Kaif Wallpapers Desktop Wallpaper Katrina. Desktop Wallpaper: Katrina
  • Desktop Wallpaper: Katrina



  • gconmymind
    11-12 03:35 PM
    Gurus,

    I am on H1B in USA and now I am planning to set up a company in India. Will I be violating any laws by doing this.

    Can I operate the company from USA and still get payed in India. My clients will be paying my company in India.

    Will I have to pay taxes in USA.

    Thank you for your time.
    If you are doing the work from USA, then you have to get paid in USA and pay US taxes.
    If you are getting the work done from India, only then your clients can pay your company in India.

    This is my understanding. Talk to your lawyer and CPA.





    wallpaper Desktop Wallpaper: Katrina Desktop Wallpaper Katrina. Katrina Kaif Desktop
  • Katrina Kaif Desktop



  • mdforgc
    04-29 09:18 AM
    Thanks for your contributions.

    All of IV's funds have been used to pay for lobbying, advertising on rediff(not anymore), organization registration, mailbox, domain name registration mainly.

    Travel, food, rental cars, hotels for core groups members is not being charged to immigration voice's account and its coming from out-of-pocket of core group.

    Just wanted to clarify.

    Thanks.

    I just wanted to thank the core group again from the depth of my heart for the selflessness you guys are showing. We all appreciate it, nor only by words, but also by opening our checkbooks. I know that an amonut of 100K is nothing in trying to bring attention to our cause, but you guys have sure come a long way.





    Desktop Wallpaper Katrina. Katrina Kaif Model Wallpaper
  • Katrina Kaif Model Wallpaper



  • GCEB2
    06-25 10:49 AM
    Thank You Dhundhun you Information was Very Helpful





    2011 Katrina Kaif Desktop Desktop Wallpaper Katrina. katrina-kaif Desktop wallpaper
  • katrina-kaif Desktop wallpaper



  • mrcmic
    07-24 06:38 PM
    I am in the same boat with you.
    485 package was delivered by UPS on NSC and the tracking number shows it delivered on the morning of June 08.
    However, until this moment there is still no receipts annd check is not cashed.
    As Canadian_Dream suggest, we just have to wait a little more time and if still no result, I will submit another copy for the application.



    more...


    Desktop Wallpaper Katrina. Katrina wallpaper from
  • Katrina wallpaper from



  • ppt.b
    07-17 06:37 PM
    not as long as I see it on USCIS website..
    Thisis Murthy website...

    Thine wish is granted! Check USCIS website





    Desktop Wallpaper Katrina. Katrina kaif ultimate desktop
  • Katrina kaif ultimate desktop



  • rk3817
    11-29 10:29 AM
    Pardon my ignorance, I am new to the Forum and saw this discussion. Waht is a LUD and how do i find out what is on my pending I-485 petition.

    Thanks



    more...


    Desktop Wallpaper Katrina. Katrina Kaif Bikni Wallpapers
  • Katrina Kaif Bikni Wallpapers



  • j0se
    09-14 05:28 PM
    ok, i give up!

    david: the text effect on your page is nothing short of stunning!

    i didn't want to do the newby thing and ask 'oh! how is it done?' so i went away and tried to do it myself (ha!)

    i tried masking the text and having all sort of thing tweening in underneath, but i can't get the rays to beam out like that

    just one question: is it done in actionscript?

    PS if you want to take your secret to the grave i won't think anything less of you! :D





    2010 Katrina Kaif Model Wallpaper Desktop Wallpaper Katrina. Katrina Kaif Wallpapers
  • Katrina Kaif Wallpapers



  • fide_champ
    03-04 05:10 PM
    Is there anything i can do on H4 visa??

    Enjoy life at home :-)



    more...


    Desktop Wallpaper Katrina. katrina kaif. free wallpaper
  • katrina kaif. free wallpaper



  • anilsal
    12-19 10:29 AM
    Are we going to continue calling Sen.Cornyn's office such that he will be motivated to get SKIL bill cleared at the beginning of next year?

    If we are persistent, maybe he will want to get the bill cleared successfully.





    hair katrina-kaif Desktop wallpaper Desktop Wallpaper Katrina. Katrina Kaif New Wallpapers
  • Katrina Kaif New Wallpapers



  • Stourmi
    August 22nd, 2006, 10:03 AM
    I agree. I like the second one better. The color seems to "pop" more.

    New job + H1 approved + PD current + confused [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : New job + H1 approved + PD current + confused




    more...


    Desktop Wallpaper Katrina. Katrina Kaif Desktop Wallpaper
  • Katrina Kaif Desktop Wallpaper



  • p7810456
    06-18 05:59 PM
    I am not getting any appointment in June with any doctor within 60 miles from my place. So I took an appointment with a doc 70+ miles away for end of june. The only problem is I need to go twice 70 miles one way. The clinic suggested I do the blood work in nearby county clinic, but the county clinic wants 7-10 days to get results of blood work. I asked them for HIV and Sephallius test to be done. I already got TB Skin test(tested negative) done at county clinic.
    Can someone please tell what all blood tests need to be done, so I can check if any other doctor can do the blood work and I can save one 70 mile trip . Thanks.

    its kinda interesting why there is no appointment available sooner. I am in florida and i heard frmo my attorney on Thursday.. and called 3 doctors Friday morning.. all three said come down right now. Finally went to one of them the same day in the afternoon.. he did some blood work.. gave me MMR and TD.. and did TB test. I want back today morning and got my all the reports.

    As far as I know, we need to get only one blood work done.. doctor can test both HIV and Syph in the same one.





    hot Katrina wallpaper from Desktop Wallpaper Katrina. Katrina Kaif Wallpapers
  • Katrina Kaif Wallpapers



  • solaris27
    10-05 10:12 AM
    Apply your H1B extension for 3 years with wife H4 ...this will resolve problem but don't wait .



    more...


    house desktop wallpaper. Desktop Wallpaper Katrina. Katrina Kaif - something
  • Katrina Kaif - something



  • reachinus
    07-14 12:33 PM
    Could be a DV case, could be family based, could be immediate family, could be anything. In fact EB cases are only about 200k out of 1,2 mil GCs issued last year (see immigration-law.com for a recent statistic). Backlogged does not mean unavailable.
    I do agree.





    tattoo Katrina kaif ultimate desktop Desktop Wallpaper Katrina. This Katrina Kaif Wallpaper
  • This Katrina Kaif Wallpaper



  • msp1976
    02-06 04:19 PM
    My H1B and my wife's H4 visa were recently renewed for 3 additonal years. We also got new visas stamped in our passport valid for 3 years based on these H1B & H4 renewals.

    Now I am planning to change jobs and will be applying for H1B transfer. My questions are:
    - do I need to submit an application for transfer (new I797) for my wife's H4 visa
    - can my wife travel out of US and then back into US on her current H4 visa while my H1B transfer application is being processed by INS.


    Thank you


    I have a friend...He had H1 stamped on his passpost when he was with company A..He changed job went to company B...He went to India...Got married..Got his wife's H4.. He did not go to restamping for his own visa stamp..They came back to US....This is firsthand I know....His own H1 stamp is still company A stamp...He could reenter the country...His wife entered too....He is working for company B... This is one experience.......


    If anyone has experience of entry being denied in this situation please post...I would want to know.....


    The USCIS information systems are very antiquated...I donot think the right hand knows what the left hand is doing...In the end all I can say is it is your own risk...Your wife may be able to use the last H4 and get away with it.....



    more...


    pictures Katrina Kaif Bikni Wallpapers Desktop Wallpaper Katrina. Kaif Desktop wallpapers,
  • Kaif Desktop wallpapers,



  • mbawa2574
    07-17 06:36 PM
    This is supposed to be authentic





    dresses Katrina Kaif Wallpapers Desktop Wallpaper Katrina. Wallpaper Info. Katrina Kaif 3
  • Wallpaper Info. Katrina Kaif 3



  • krucie
    03-16 02:42 PM
    Done. Can you answer the question now?



    more...


    makeup katrina kaif. free wallpaper Desktop Wallpaper Katrina. desktop wallpaper.
  • desktop wallpaper.



  • logiclife
    01-05 12:01 PM
    We are now at 8000 members exactly, as of 1:00 EST January 5th.





    girlfriend This Katrina Kaif Wallpaper Desktop Wallpaper Katrina. wallpaper katrina kaif hot
  • wallpaper katrina kaif hot



  • copsmart
    02-21 07:36 PM
    I feel sorry for your situation, and I know how difficult it is, because I am pretty much on the same boat (I mean, we have a newborn too, 4 weeks old). Except, I recently lost my job and got some severance pay for February. Plus, I took advantage of the law and collected some money from my employer for the return ticket. I ask them to pay cash rather than buying me the actual ticket. So, I do have some time to breath.

    I am actively looking for a job right now, and the only thing happening is the meetings with the recruiters every so often. If you call a recruiter, they will obviously want to see you in person before they submit your resume. Time goes by so fast, it�s been a month already, no client interviews yet.

    But, I do see some positions open for my skill set, it�s not so dry. So, I haven�t lost my hope yet.

    Anyway, I�ve decided not to look for a H1 sponsor anymore, because it is going to be a total waste of time in this tough economy. I�m only looking to use my EAD. I�m ready to relocate, if the job is in a different location. I�ve also decided to take a pay cut, if at all necessary.

    So, that�s my side of the story�


    BTW, if you have made up your mind to go back to your home country, why can�t you take advantage of the unemployment benefits? Some states like Massachusetts even pay your COBRA premiums when you apply for unemployment. Because, that will give you some more time to survive.

    I hope you will find a job pretty soon. Good luck and take care of the newborn.


    God bless the Jobless!!!


    >>Looks like you are on EAD. Are you still finding it difficult to find a job?
    If I am on H1, I could have already packed my bags.

    Here is the temporary crisis for me.
    With out a job, cash is running out. Needs to pay attention to my newborn. getting interviews are tough. hopefully something comes in another 1,2 moths.





    hairstyles Katrina Kaif Desktop Wallpaper Desktop Wallpaper Katrina. This Katrina Kaif Wallpaper 04
  • This Katrina Kaif Wallpaper 04



  • coolpal
    03-20 09:21 AM
    Hi,

    I am in the same boat... but a little complicated. I am working for one of the big TARP funded firms as a consultant for almost a year now. I applied for h1 extension last june (my first 3 years was ending sep 30th 2008), but that application was pending forever, and I heard there were some queries with my (ex) employer (company A) for excessive use of h1bs... so applied for h1 transfer (while the first one was still pending) to company B in Dec 2008. I received a RFE asking for client letters, contracts etc, for h1b transfer application to company B in Jan 2009, for which we responded in first week of Feb 2009 with all the requested info including W2s from my first year of H1 till now.. my application was still pending as of last week, so we applied for premium processing on friday, and yesterday, I got an update saying they sent another RFE :(

    I guess the contract that we sent for the first RFE probably had the contract end date as Feb 28th 2009.. not sure, but that might be the reason for the second RFE. Problem is my client usually approves contracts 4 - 6 months at a time, and I currently have a valid contract till June 30th 2009, and I know it is being extended beyond that, but I can't get the proof until June... hope I get it approved this time :mad:

    I was always paid more than the prevailing wage and was never put on bench... just had some unpaid vacation a couple of times (for 3 weeks each) for visiting India... I even worked on CPT and OPT back in 2004 and have the W2s for them as well... in fact, I even sent them paystubs for all of 2008... man what else do they want? my life?? :mad:

    pal :)





    drona
    07-09 08:43 PM
    Wish I could go but I am in California. I hope DC members respond to this. Is it too late to suggest that IV Core members use some of the funds to go to this event. It will be worth it. We could start contributing to this right away. Just a thought.





    qualified_trash
    05-31 02:08 PM
    berkeleybee,

    this is a good idea. Can you send me the text of the email you drafted? I would like to send it out to my sponsoring employer's HR manager and have the word spread. Please post the draft or PM it to me.

    thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment