truthinspector
12-18 09:22 AM
I entered in Atlanta GA, with 45 days of validity remaining on my AP. No questions asked.
My wife will be coming back in April 2nd week through Denver. CO POE. Her AP is valid until June 3rd week.
My question is that is 2 months of AP validity / cushion enough or safe to enter the US.
My wife will be coming back in April 2nd week through Denver. CO POE. Her AP is valid until June 3rd week.
My question is that is 2 months of AP validity / cushion enough or safe to enter the US.
wallpaper short blonde hair styles
Kitiara
04-28 06:53 AM
I like all three... Cybergold's robots look really great and Didius' is cute. I've gone for Ironikart though, on account of the eys. It made me laugh and it's a cool picture too. :)
gcdreamer05
10-22 12:17 PM
Good morning everyone!
I have an H1B issued in October 2006. Also, my concurently filed I-140 and I-485 were filed in November 2007 and are pending and I have just renewed my EAD.
Yesterday, I received an email from HR asking me to provide a new EAD, because the old one expires. Their records indicate that my status is pending I-485, not H1B. Obviously I never told them to use the EAD, because I know the H1B may be invalidated. I provided them with a copy of the H1B when it was issued, but later the lawyers may have provided them with a copy of the EAD and they just updated my status from H1B to pending I-485. HR doesn't know anything about immigration processes or regulations.
Given HR fixes their record now to show I am working on H1B, is there any way USCIS can find out that HR used the EAD to verify I have the authorization to work and invalidate my H1B? Is there a database where all companies input the basis on which their non-citizen employees are authorized to work that USCIS has access to on a regular basis and which shows that basis/status at each point in time (like a log)? What does to work on H1B or EAD actually mean (what does HR have to do differently - maybe when they file taxes?) and how can USCIS know whether one works with H1B or EAD?
I really appreciate any hint/advice and thank the helper(s) in advance.
Did you fill any I-9 form or your hr filed it? the status of the applicant is decided by the I-9 Employment eligibility form.
Even otherwise i dont think it is a problem, they can change the form again to show your respective status ?
I have an H1B issued in October 2006. Also, my concurently filed I-140 and I-485 were filed in November 2007 and are pending and I have just renewed my EAD.
Yesterday, I received an email from HR asking me to provide a new EAD, because the old one expires. Their records indicate that my status is pending I-485, not H1B. Obviously I never told them to use the EAD, because I know the H1B may be invalidated. I provided them with a copy of the H1B when it was issued, but later the lawyers may have provided them with a copy of the EAD and they just updated my status from H1B to pending I-485. HR doesn't know anything about immigration processes or regulations.
Given HR fixes their record now to show I am working on H1B, is there any way USCIS can find out that HR used the EAD to verify I have the authorization to work and invalidate my H1B? Is there a database where all companies input the basis on which their non-citizen employees are authorized to work that USCIS has access to on a regular basis and which shows that basis/status at each point in time (like a log)? What does to work on H1B or EAD actually mean (what does HR have to do differently - maybe when they file taxes?) and how can USCIS know whether one works with H1B or EAD?
I really appreciate any hint/advice and thank the helper(s) in advance.
Did you fill any I-9 form or your hr filed it? the status of the applicant is decided by the I-9 Employment eligibility form.
Even otherwise i dont think it is a problem, they can change the form again to show your respective status ?
2011 Rihanna Short Side Part Hair
gc_nebraska
01-08 11:53 AM
Hi Guys this is my first post and my problem is kind of weird , I entered in the US in 2001 on B1 visa and immediately converted it F1 while I was on F1 I got a job offer and
I then converted to H1 didn't graduate and now am on EAD/AP (never traveled since I entered the country i.e. almost close 8 yrs ) and never out of status, my question Gurus :
1) Can I travel on AP ? Will I have problems at port of entry ( currently I just have my B1 visa stamp and nothing else).
2) Or do you'll think I'll hold on until I get my 1-485 is approved ?
3) recently we were blessed with a baby who was born in the US , do you'll think that would carry some weight when I talk to an IO?(port of entry)
Gurus ! Please suggest I know my story is kind of weird but I have a wedding in March. Your humble opinion is needed please.
I then converted to H1 didn't graduate and now am on EAD/AP (never traveled since I entered the country i.e. almost close 8 yrs ) and never out of status, my question Gurus :
1) Can I travel on AP ? Will I have problems at port of entry ( currently I just have my B1 visa stamp and nothing else).
2) Or do you'll think I'll hold on until I get my 1-485 is approved ?
3) recently we were blessed with a baby who was born in the US , do you'll think that would carry some weight when I talk to an IO?(port of entry)
Gurus ! Please suggest I know my story is kind of weird but I have a wedding in March. Your humble opinion is needed please.
more...
TomPlate
11-26 08:09 PM
As per my company if you do not carry AP and your green card is approved and you enter using H1 you will invalidate your green card.
If your green card is approved and you use AP to enter no problem.
That is why AP is for
If your green card is approved and you use AP to enter no problem.
That is why AP is for
Berkeleybee
09-01 07:58 PM
Hi All,
Thanks for the warm words.
I am very much around, just buried under a juggernaut project at work so I can't be IV 24-7. I hope to get a life in a month or so.
I have too much invested in IV and this whole issue to just walk away. That Senate bill has stuff the IV content team cracked and crafted, which the rest of the crew strategized to actually get into the bill that passed. We have to carry it to the finish line -- which may look like a mirage right now -- but we will get there.
Keep faith.
best,
Berkeleybee
Thanks for the warm words.
I am very much around, just buried under a juggernaut project at work so I can't be IV 24-7. I hope to get a life in a month or so.
I have too much invested in IV and this whole issue to just walk away. That Senate bill has stuff the IV content team cracked and crafted, which the rest of the crew strategized to actually get into the bill that passed. We have to carry it to the finish line -- which may look like a mirage right now -- but we will get there.
Keep faith.
best,
Berkeleybee
more...
aquarianf
06-21 04:52 PM
Since this thread is open and dont want to wast resouce on new thread. I want to ask people those who had already filed 485/EAD/AP that did anyone has taken photos at Walgreens.
I am getting $7.99 for taking 2 photos at Walgreens($48 for 2person with 6 photos deal) in Milwaukee. Whereas in Kinko's I am getting deal of $13.50 for first 2 photo and rest 4 photos for $13.50 ($54 for 2 person with 6 photos deal) in Milwaukee city area.
Now question besides money I want to know which one is worth taking chance for taking a picture interms of quality.
Thanks
INeedAllGreen
Go to local CVS store
I am getting $7.99 for taking 2 photos at Walgreens($48 for 2person with 6 photos deal) in Milwaukee. Whereas in Kinko's I am getting deal of $13.50 for first 2 photo and rest 4 photos for $13.50 ($54 for 2 person with 6 photos deal) in Milwaukee city area.
Now question besides money I want to know which one is worth taking chance for taking a picture interms of quality.
Thanks
INeedAllGreen
Go to local CVS store
2010 short hair red highlights.
cestmoi
01-14 07:51 PM
Hi folks, sorry for posting this again, but I posted in the self-help area and nobody answered (I guess there's very little traffic there surprisingly)....
----
Hi Folks
I'm here in the US on a L1A visa and would like to apply for Green Card (I'm assuming i-485) soon. My wife who is currently outside of US has recently received her L2 visa within one business day I may add! So, we're waiting for her to join me here in the States within two months as she is currently working abroad and needs to wait for her bonus $...
In any case, I was thinking of applying for an EAD for her in conjunction of i-485, but I've been reading that others who are holding a H1 visa is also applying for an EAD (why on earth for?!) as you are allowed to work on H1 already no? I thought EAD is authorization to work only??
In my case, my wife needs EAD in order to work as L2 only allows her entry to the States and her visa would "clone" mine (ie. whatever my expiry date is, hers will expire).
Should I also apply for EAD too even though my L1a visa already permits me to work legally here in the US?
----
Hi Folks
I'm here in the US on a L1A visa and would like to apply for Green Card (I'm assuming i-485) soon. My wife who is currently outside of US has recently received her L2 visa within one business day I may add! So, we're waiting for her to join me here in the States within two months as she is currently working abroad and needs to wait for her bonus $...
In any case, I was thinking of applying for an EAD for her in conjunction of i-485, but I've been reading that others who are holding a H1 visa is also applying for an EAD (why on earth for?!) as you are allowed to work on H1 already no? I thought EAD is authorization to work only??
In my case, my wife needs EAD in order to work as L2 only allows her entry to the States and her visa would "clone" mine (ie. whatever my expiry date is, hers will expire).
Should I also apply for EAD too even though my L1a visa already permits me to work legally here in the US?
more...

black_logs
02-08 03:52 PM
I agree, It is just that I'm so frustrated to see them doing almost nothing since they came to power. All they talked since then is reservations...not a single project. After 2 years in power only 1 project they have initiated since then is this airport upgradation project that too is Vajpayee government's brainchild.
hair My short; Blonde Hair Red
tp976
08-19 10:06 PM
dont worry about FP. i applied for my wife and me. she got a FP , i never got one. but both of us got our approvals
more...
veni001
09-10 05:50 PM
Hi javans,
I am not an attorney, but I have seen people using 3 yrs of experience to count for 1 year of education. And EB2 category needs at least 5 years of experience in the job area in which you will be applying PERM.
Thus, 3 years of education + 3 yrs of exprience + 5 years of experience = EB2 category.
You will need an Expert letter for an accredited Evaluation to prove that 3 years of education+experience = 4 yrs of education.
I have myself not done it, but I have met few people in the past who did that.
And as far as second question goes, I have not heard anything like that at all. If you are inclined to do online course for one year, I suggest you to do Masters (1.5 years of education and .half year of research project).
Hope it helps.
Good luck!
You need to show both DOL and USCIS 4-yr degree or ABET 4-yr degree equivalent before using BS+5yr rule to qualify for EB2!
I am not an attorney, but I have seen people using 3 yrs of experience to count for 1 year of education. And EB2 category needs at least 5 years of experience in the job area in which you will be applying PERM.
Thus, 3 years of education + 3 yrs of exprience + 5 years of experience = EB2 category.
You will need an Expert letter for an accredited Evaluation to prove that 3 years of education+experience = 4 yrs of education.
I have myself not done it, but I have met few people in the past who did that.
And as far as second question goes, I have not heard anything like that at all. If you are inclined to do online course for one year, I suggest you to do Masters (1.5 years of education and .half year of research project).
Hope it helps.
Good luck!
You need to show both DOL and USCIS 4-yr degree or ABET 4-yr degree equivalent before using BS+5yr rule to qualify for EB2!
hot short blonde hair with black
snathan
03-15 11:25 AM
Didn't most of us came to US through "Desi Companies/Body Shopper/Outsourcer"?
Now that we are feeling the pinch, we want to close this door for the other folks?
Guys, this is pinnacle of hypocrisy. Please convince me how this is different from the Anti Immigrants??
Please note. I have no axe to grind and I have never worked for Desi Company/Body Shopper/Outsourcer.
We are not talking about closing the door. We are talking how the desi companies are abusing the system
Now that we are feeling the pinch, we want to close this door for the other folks?
Guys, this is pinnacle of hypocrisy. Please convince me how this is different from the Anti Immigrants??
Please note. I have no axe to grind and I have never worked for Desi Company/Body Shopper/Outsourcer.
We are not talking about closing the door. We are talking how the desi companies are abusing the system
more...
house Image. Prev | Index | Next
eb2_immigrant
03-03 06:39 PM
I left the job last month as I was getting better opportunity. I gave notice period to my employer and he was being cool at that time but then I did not get salary credited in my account for last month when I called my employer and inquired about that, he said he has some dues invoices to client and can not pay until he gets money from client. Can you please suggest me what should I do in this case? My employer said it will take 3-4 months to get those invoices clear.
Please see I am on H1B and never been on bench or out of status.
Generally desi consulting companies work that way with exception to few good ones. I don't see a strong reason why they do that, May be they want to wait and see if they can avoid paying.
In case of last months pay, desi companies pay consultants when they get paid from the client. This is unfortunately how most of desi companies pay. It makes us nervous and at times ruins the relationship with employer.
If you believe your employer and think he is genuine, you could wait but on the contrast if he is genuine why wouldn�t he pay you the money which he is going to get any way?
Before you take any step against your employer ask him when he can pay you and if he doesn�t pay you as promised then I strongly recommend you to contact a lawyer, I am sure desi employer will come down on his knees and pay you. You have a strong case against him.
Please see I am on H1B and never been on bench or out of status.
Generally desi consulting companies work that way with exception to few good ones. I don't see a strong reason why they do that, May be they want to wait and see if they can avoid paying.
In case of last months pay, desi companies pay consultants when they get paid from the client. This is unfortunately how most of desi companies pay. It makes us nervous and at times ruins the relationship with employer.
If you believe your employer and think he is genuine, you could wait but on the contrast if he is genuine why wouldn�t he pay you the money which he is going to get any way?
Before you take any step against your employer ask him when he can pay you and if he doesn�t pay you as promised then I strongly recommend you to contact a lawyer, I am sure desi employer will come down on his knees and pay you. You have a strong case against him.
tattoo Her hair color is red blonde.
zoooom
10-26 10:27 AM
Thanks!!!...She is infact leaving this weekend.. I hope she wont have any problems while coming back. Another question..What happens if the employer withdraws the H1b while she is in India...?If she leaves now can she get her H4 stamped even if the H1b is not withdrawn?
more...
pictures short hair red highlights.
lagsam
12-17 03:35 PM
There is no problem re-entering with a valid AP, even if the validity date is the day you re-enter.
You will have a problem if your AP is expired. My daughter came back with just one month on her AP and she was stamped with extra 6 months on I-94. But I don't know the reason for that.
You will have a problem if your AP is expired. My daughter came back with just one month on her AP and she was stamped with extra 6 months on I-94. But I don't know the reason for that.
dresses (short hair/straight +

iluvgc
08-28 03:50 PM
I think there have been enuf members writing about visa limit being reached for india/china EB-2. I wonder why ppl are still calling each other names when somebody posts something he things others will benefit from. This will defeat the purpose of this forum.
sucker
sucker
more...
makeup Best Short uneven haircuts for
bestin
10-21 09:40 PM
140 APPROVED.
In addition to the first RFE as above,i received one more RFE.In the second RFE they mentioned that education and experience satisfies labour,but wanted more documents from company to prove A2P.Company sent tax returns and got the approval in 6 days.Yet to receive the notice.
Good luck to all waiting for approval.
In addition to the first RFE as above,i received one more RFE.In the second RFE they mentioned that education and experience satisfies labour,but wanted more documents from company to prove A2P.Company sent tax returns and got the approval in 6 days.Yet to receive the notice.
Good luck to all waiting for approval.
girlfriend Short Cut Platinum Blonde Hair
skalra
03-19 11:06 PM
If you have advance parole, check with your lawyer if you can use AP to come back. Now that you applied for stamping, AVR is out of question but AP is still an option.
I am going to Toronto next month and was thinking of getting my visa stamped, but after hearing few horror stories, I am inclined towards using AVR or AP to come back.
I am going to Toronto next month and was thinking of getting my visa stamped, but after hearing few horror stories, I am inclined towards using AVR or AP to come back.
hairstyles Short Black Hair With Red
jjava100
01-28 11:56 AM
Congrats!!
h1techSlave
10-04 12:42 PM
I am having some trouble understanding it. In 2010, they have only allocated 2400 visas to China EB3? That is a wastage of 3300-2400 = 900 visas ??
Here is a file for Chinese EB3 visa usage and WW EB3 visa usage from the same source. Again, same disclosure as my previous post :-). Thanks.
Here is a file for Chinese EB3 visa usage and WW EB3 visa usage from the same source. Again, same disclosure as my previous post :-). Thanks.
bestin
10-21 09:40 PM
140 APPROVED.
In addition to the first RFE as above,i received one more RFE.In the second RFE they mentioned that education and experience satisfies labour,but wanted more documents from company to prove A2P.Company sent tax returns and got the approval in 6 days.Yet to receive the notice.
Good luck to all waiting for approval.
In addition to the first RFE as above,i received one more RFE.In the second RFE they mentioned that education and experience satisfies labour,but wanted more documents from company to prove A2P.Company sent tax returns and got the approval in 6 days.Yet to receive the notice.
Good luck to all waiting for approval.
No comments:
Post a Comment