jthomas
06-02 10:47 AM
where can i download photoshop from?
juhis
06-14 06:50 PM
I have been filling up I-485 all day . Online forms sent from attorney but no help with topics. I am confused by these
Visa Number - is this a number that is stamped on your passport when u entered US? My visa in passport expired long time back. I have my WAC number- is that what is required to enter?
Alien Number - is this the I-94 number?
anywhere i can find a sample I-485 filled in ?
Appreciate any help
I'm confused with these too. I asked my lawyer and he told me not to worry about it right now. Just fill the other details.
Visa Number - is this a number that is stamped on your passport when u entered US? My visa in passport expired long time back. I have my WAC number- is that what is required to enter?
Alien Number - is this the I-94 number?
anywhere i can find a sample I-485 filled in ?
Appreciate any help
I'm confused with these too. I asked my lawyer and he told me not to worry about it right now. Just fill the other details.
langagadu
03-29 03:49 PM
Ready
pd052009
04-29 10:42 AM
In less than 5 working days. I got for my son 2 weeks back. Very good service.
Did you get attestation for baby's passport copies and birh certificates?
Did you get attestation for baby's passport copies and birh certificates?
more...
abe1
06-23 12:28 AM
ndbhatt,
If I read your profile right, you arrived in US in April 2005 flied for LC in July 07. I think that is a different situation than someone working in H1B since 1999 (F1 since 1996). Do you know anyone in H1B since 1999 and without an EAD option? I suppose waiting 14 years is very different than waiting 5 years..
If I read your profile right, you arrived in US in April 2005 flied for LC in July 07. I think that is a different situation than someone working in H1B since 1999 (F1 since 1996). Do you know anyone in H1B since 1999 and without an EAD option? I suppose waiting 14 years is very different than waiting 5 years..
chanduv23
10-09 06:54 AM
We have some excellent volunteers from Long Island and we would want more activity from this area.
Please volunteer for local meetings. PM me if you are interested, I will drive over to your place if we can gather enough crowd and do a meeting
Please volunteer for local meetings. PM me if you are interested, I will drive over to your place if we can gather enough crowd and do a meeting
more...
bkarnik
03-04 06:58 PM
It could be because there are no lnger any cases left with namechecks pending more than 180 days. See link http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/Namecheck_4Mar09.pdf
lazycis
01-11 11:45 AM
Yes. I will look into local and state chapter over the weekend. Thanks. If I have to go down, will go with a fight.
How long is your I-485 pending? Ever thought about suing the USCIS? This is still the country of law.
How long is your I-485 pending? Ever thought about suing the USCIS? This is still the country of law.
more...
gcbikari
07-14 02:37 PM
I would say avoid London totally unless you have to collect any euro lottery money enroute to India. Just kidding. Why travel thru the counties that have so many restrictions?
If you are travelling via London and there is no valid visa on your passport then you need DATV ( Direct airside transit visa ) , it will cost you 83 USD , you can get more info from the below URL.
Transit (INF 20) (http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/infs/inf20transit)
https://www.visainfoservices.com/Pages/Welcome.aspx
If you are travelling via London and there is no valid visa on your passport then you need DATV ( Direct airside transit visa ) , it will cost you 83 USD , you can get more info from the below URL.
Transit (INF 20) (http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/infs/inf20transit)
https://www.visainfoservices.com/Pages/Welcome.aspx
crazyghoda
05-12 07:08 PM
Interesting. That's why I always fly the US - India non-stop by Delta or Continental nowadays. No more dealing with nonsense from 3rd countries in Europe and their rude immigration officers.
more...
vin13
12-11 04:36 PM
Since the AP application is over 90 days pending, you may be eligible to discusss with the customer service. If you do not get good answer, you may be able to schedule an infopass.
We found out at the Infopass that my wife's AP application had been approved 2 months ago. But online system still shows as pending but just got a soft LUD on the date it was approved. So you never know what you may find out.
But not sure if they would give out information to the applicant's spouse
We found out at the Infopass that my wife's AP application had been approved 2 months ago. But online system still shows as pending but just got a soft LUD on the date it was approved. So you never know what you may find out.
But not sure if they would give out information to the applicant's spouse
coopheal
11-18 06:49 PM
Amazing progress NSC from July 04 - > July 05 :D
I-485
TSC --- June 27, 2007
NSC --- July 05, 2007
:mad:
I-485
TSC --- June 27, 2007
NSC --- July 05, 2007
:mad:
more...
pappu
11-02 08:11 PM
Contributed $100 for Nov.
Transaction ID: 9771***********
Thanks
Transaction ID: 9771***********
Thanks
uma001
06-23 09:10 AM
Although I filed the Labor Certification Application (regular filing) in mid 2004, I couldn�t apply for I-485 in July/Aug 2007 because my LC was still pending at that time. Later in 2007 I got the Labor Certification and in 2009 I received the I-140 approval.
While may case was stuck in a DOL backlog elimination center, many people who started their permanent residency process in 2005, 2006 and 2007 were able to take advantage of the I-485 filing window because of RIR and PERM filings.
I am wondering if I could request USCIS to extend to me the same EAD Card benefit that applicants with a later priority date are enjoying. Is it something I can appeal to an immigration board or to an immigration court? I have been working in H1B since 1999. Would 11 years in H1B (and 3 years in F1 prior to that) carry any humanitarian consideration in a court of appeal?
Could someone please advice?
Thank you.
I feel sorry for you. I came to US on H1 in 1998.Did not file green card and left US in 2004 came back again in 2006 on H1. Still have not filed green card.
While may case was stuck in a DOL backlog elimination center, many people who started their permanent residency process in 2005, 2006 and 2007 were able to take advantage of the I-485 filing window because of RIR and PERM filings.
I am wondering if I could request USCIS to extend to me the same EAD Card benefit that applicants with a later priority date are enjoying. Is it something I can appeal to an immigration board or to an immigration court? I have been working in H1B since 1999. Would 11 years in H1B (and 3 years in F1 prior to that) carry any humanitarian consideration in a court of appeal?
Could someone please advice?
Thank you.
I feel sorry for you. I came to US on H1 in 1998.Did not file green card and left US in 2004 came back again in 2006 on H1. Still have not filed green card.
more...
kondur_007
09-22 05:13 PM
hi,
Thank you all for your reply.
I have no intension of leaving the company, the mgmt is asking me to take the pay cut at this time and they will pay me back after 1 year. so i don't see any issues like they are not willing to pay or anything. I was just trying to get an idea whether this might effect on the green card or not? like, you should get the salary mentioned on file atleast for next 6 month.
Thank you again for all replies.
You will be just fine. Neither you nor your company will have any problem.
Take it easy and relax.
Good Luck.
Thank you all for your reply.
I have no intension of leaving the company, the mgmt is asking me to take the pay cut at this time and they will pay me back after 1 year. so i don't see any issues like they are not willing to pay or anything. I was just trying to get an idea whether this might effect on the green card or not? like, you should get the salary mentioned on file atleast for next 6 month.
Thank you again for all replies.
You will be just fine. Neither you nor your company will have any problem.
Take it easy and relax.
Good Luck.
JunRN
12-17 04:02 PM
Let me answer:
During your application for naturalization, USCIS will look at your old files and see if you work for the new employer (if AC21 is used) after getting the GC.
If you didn't send a Memo, then in the USCIS file, it will show the original petitioner as your employer.
If you send a Memo, then in USCIS file, it will show the new employer using AC21 as your employer.
What is the difference? USCIS will ask for proof on your naturalization application that you work for the employer (that is in their file) right after getting the GC.
If in USCIS file it shows the original petitioner and not the AC21 employer, then you cannot prove that you work for the original employer after getting the GC.
If in USCIS file it shows the AC21 employer, then you can prove that you work for the AC21 employer after getting the GC.
Remember that you must work for the employer for 180 days after getting the GC. The word "employer" means whatever is in USCIS file.
During your application for naturalization, USCIS will look at your old files and see if you work for the new employer (if AC21 is used) after getting the GC.
If you didn't send a Memo, then in the USCIS file, it will show the original petitioner as your employer.
If you send a Memo, then in USCIS file, it will show the new employer using AC21 as your employer.
What is the difference? USCIS will ask for proof on your naturalization application that you work for the employer (that is in their file) right after getting the GC.
If in USCIS file it shows the original petitioner and not the AC21 employer, then you cannot prove that you work for the original employer after getting the GC.
If in USCIS file it shows the AC21 employer, then you can prove that you work for the AC21 employer after getting the GC.
Remember that you must work for the employer for 180 days after getting the GC. The word "employer" means whatever is in USCIS file.
more...
kartikiran
02-18 12:29 PM
If you can you should move up to EB2.
Even if it is file your spouse's I-485, what moving up means is you both can be free out of this mess.
There is no guarantee with PD dates for EB3-India moving to Dec 2001. It has not touched that date ever since retrogression was introduced. Go figure. BTW, USCIS still thinks there are thousands and thousands of apps filed before Dec 2001.
Best of luck.
The PD for my GC application is Dec 10, 2001. I filed under EB3 category and my chargeability is India. Going by the backlog that we are currently experiencing for EB3, is it worth filing for an upgrade of the GC application from EB3 to EB2 based purely on timelines for both EB3 and EB2?
Even if it is file your spouse's I-485, what moving up means is you both can be free out of this mess.
There is no guarantee with PD dates for EB3-India moving to Dec 2001. It has not touched that date ever since retrogression was introduced. Go figure. BTW, USCIS still thinks there are thousands and thousands of apps filed before Dec 2001.
Best of luck.
The PD for my GC application is Dec 10, 2001. I filed under EB3 category and my chargeability is India. Going by the backlog that we are currently experiencing for EB3, is it worth filing for an upgrade of the GC application from EB3 to EB2 based purely on timelines for both EB3 and EB2?

needhelp!
11-12 06:06 PM
You were already added on Friday! We need one more.
But.. You'll get your Tshirt at the meet on Dec 8th
I change my membership from GA to TX. Where is my T-shirt?
But.. You'll get your Tshirt at the meet on Dec 8th
I change my membership from GA to TX. Where is my T-shirt?
GCBy3000
07-26 04:07 PM
Where are the new members? what do you want ? Do you want GC to contribute? WHy dont you sign up for minimum recurring contribution?
raj1998
05-16 02:55 PM
USCIS - NEWS (http://www.uscis.gov/vgn-ext-templating/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045 f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
dealsnet
07-10 11:08 AM
You can't take any pay check from other entity.( same owner does't mean same company- you may need to amend the petition, if you have diffrent job site with same pay check). You can take a part time H1B and work other site with diffrent pay check. If you have EAD (I-485 filed) you can take any pay check.
Hi,
Have a query in regard to the H1B Visa status. Would it be ok to work for a different branch of the same company, when my unit is not able to provide me with the required number of hours/week. I work for a hospital as a physcial therapist, and am having trouble maintaining the full time hrs, Other units of the same hospital are desperately in need of the therapists.(But working for them would be under different tax id and also would be a seperate pay check, but the same hospital though).
Any answers would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
Hi,
Have a query in regard to the H1B Visa status. Would it be ok to work for a different branch of the same company, when my unit is not able to provide me with the required number of hours/week. I work for a hospital as a physcial therapist, and am having trouble maintaining the full time hrs, Other units of the same hospital are desperately in need of the therapists.(But working for them would be under different tax id and also would be a seperate pay check, but the same hospital though).
Any answers would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment