samurai deeper kyo wallpaper

samurai deeper kyo wallpaper. Kyo Samurai Deeper Wallpaper
  • Kyo Samurai Deeper Wallpaper



  • spbpsg
    08-07 10:27 AM
    This thread brought me same laughter as what I had yesterday after reading Lion-Monkey visa joke is another thread 'Lighthen up'. When this thread owner is accepting his mistake then there is no need to embarrass him more.

    Guys take is light...





    samurai deeper kyo wallpaper. samurai deeper kyo,
  • samurai deeper kyo,



  • check_name
    07-21 02:02 PM
    I got stuck in FBI name check for over 2+ years (24+ months)... run out of
    patience or anything :mad: . I now decide to sue them by filing writ of mandamus in court. I'd like to have an experienced attorney do it for me. I'm looking for an attorney who is responsible and responsive, has been successful in filing writ of mandamus for clients to get the name check moving. If you know/use any attorney like this, would you please let me know by emailing me or sending email to prof_risk at hotmail dot com, thanks a lot!

    I live in Maryland, I'd like the attorney to be located in great DC area.
    I really appreciate your help





    samurai deeper kyo wallpaper. Samurai Deeper Kyo (Resumes de
  • Samurai Deeper Kyo (Resumes de



  • chanduv23
    10-29 07:27 PM
    The primary goal is to get people start meeting their lawmakers. We are happy that the response has been very good and people are willing to meet local lawmakers





    samurai deeper kyo wallpaper. wallpapers-samurai-deeper-kyo-
  • wallpapers-samurai-deeper-kyo-



  • RollingStone12
    04-25 08:53 PM
    Here is my situation: I was on my 6th year of the h1b visa (I had about 3 months left of valid visa) when I left the country in January 2010 to live abroad...In August 2010 I came back to the US on a tourist visa and I applied to get the 3 months I had left on my H1b in November.

    After waiting for over 4 months, I received the approval notice from immigration for the h1b valid only for 1 day!! (4/20/11-4/21/11)...I received the approval notice on the mail on 4/23, 2 days after the visa was valid...so basically, by the time I received the notice in the mail, I was already out of status.

    If I apply for an extension this week, do you think that they will approve my 7th year extension or they might deny it based on the fact that I applied after my H1b visa expired? If they deny it, what are my options to stay in the country?

    To get the 7th year extension you need to have the approved PERM or pending for over 365 days or approved I-140.

    If you dont have anything...they wont approve.



    more...


    samurai deeper kyo wallpaper. le rassemblement des samurai
  • le rassemblement des samurai



  • InTheMoment
    03-01 10:34 PM
    That is right. If it is feasible go for it. Also, what do you mean by residency for ur wife..medical one ?

    In either case she can always come here for interviews on a B2 visitor, I know people who have done/doing it for medical residency.





    samurai deeper kyo wallpaper. samurai deeper kyo episode
  • samurai deeper kyo episode



  • kalyan
    02-13 08:05 AM
    Brothers and sisters,

    IRS and USCIS dont talk to each other. They dont co-ordinate . So dont worry.

    By the time, they think of co-ordination, our grand kids will come up.


    USCIS does'nt even look at w2 and payslips in depth. All they do is, did the guy submitted as per the LCA or not.



    more...


    samurai deeper kyo wallpaper. Samurai Deeper Kyo - SAMURAI
  • Samurai Deeper Kyo - SAMURAI



  • PD_Dec2002
    06-24 12:28 PM
    I agree with you.

    We are apply independently since both of us are in H1B status
    I presume that this marriage in foreign country may not be valid because the marriage was neither registered in India nor done according to Foreign Marriage Act, 1969, since both of us are citizen of India at this present time.
    However; we are working out with our parents to get married and register in India, but unsure when this will happen.
    You�re Thoughts please?

    I have no knowledge on this subject so I can't help you out here. As Ramba also said, seek legal help. Also, if getting married is important to you, your partner, and you are sure about your relationship, and if you guys are getting it done in India anyways, why not get a court marriage here ASAP before filing for your I-485.

    From a GC perspective, it "might" be better to have one I-485 application with spouse as the beneficiary rather than pursuing two I-485s independently.

    Good luck.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    samurai deeper kyo wallpaper. samurai deeper kyo,
  • samurai deeper kyo,



  • sp0
    09-18 10:31 PM
    What if a person has active TB and is currently being treated? Doctors are saying it will take 9 months to complete the medication.

    Q1. Do we need to wait till 9 months to apply for I140 and 485?
    Q2. When will the medical records be opened and monitored? is it when my 485 is being processed or before giving EAD?
    Q3. If doctor says we have TB on the form, will i be queried by govt to get it checked again, or will i be rejected?



    more...


    samurai deeper kyo wallpaper. Samurai Deeper Kyo
  • Samurai Deeper Kyo



  • ajkastar
    07-27 01:32 PM
    Hi,

    We are in a peculiar situation regarding our FP. Did you take your FP taken? If so, did you get your file updated sometime after FP was completed? When you gave FP the last time, do you whether they had processed it before the approval?
    We had to postpone our 2nd FP in May and gave our prints only in the end of June. I heard that such cases get into delays or problems. The first time over, our FPs were cleared in a week.
    Your response will be appreciated. Thanks.
    Thank you!

    Yes I had my 1st fingerprints done in 2003 and 2nd in 2006. Status was updated for first but not for second firgerprints.





    samurai deeper kyo wallpaper. SDK fanservice Samurai Deeper
  • SDK fanservice Samurai Deeper



  • thomachan72
    06-13 08:16 AM
    Great point.. core team should develop a strategy and share it with entire group as to how they are working towards getting these ammendments in and whom are they approaching ....
    Wonderful point peer123!! Core members have their contact numbers listed on this site somewhere. It would be ten times better if you would personally call them or meet them personally and get answers for your questions :) Does that sound reasonable?? Many of our american disilusioned brothers/sisters are visiting our site periodically/regularly to see what we are upto. They think their salaries will rise once H1b visas are eliminated. "How Sad". Anyway, as I said call or meet with the core group personally and get your answers, OK. Rest of us dont want them posting any such information on this site.



    more...


    samurai deeper kyo wallpaper. Onime no Kyo
  • Onime no Kyo



  • techysingh
    01-15 10:17 AM
    You do need your AP and you would atleast copy (original is better) for your I140 approval and I485 receipt, I would have used DHL/FEDEX overnight or fastest service to make sure it is not lost. It is more money but best chance of not getting lost in transit.

    Here is my story. I am writing it for the benefit of all IV people in similar situation.

    I had the same case in 2008, I got pink slip for my H1B stamping on Feb 1. on Feb 15 I got a call that my case is clear and I can get it stamped. I gave my passport on 17th and checked for status on 20th and I was told that my case went into another admin processing and no time duration is known.

    Due to circumstances I had to travel on my AP on Feb 21 to US (I became an advance parolee). But my H1B approval was still valid and I could use my H1B to work in US. I even used the H1B approval+I94(AP based) for H1B amendment and my new I94 was changed to H1B instead of advance parolee.

    I got a call in may 2007 from consulate that my case is now clear and I can come for stamping. I requested them via email+phone to keep my case active until i come back to india in Nov 2008

    Now this scenario had a few gochas in it

    If I travel to India after the clearance call from delhi consulate before my I94 was modified. i.e. my I94 still has parolee status. If H1B is samped on the older I797 the good other wise next time i enter US on AP my H1B is gone since AP only lets you resume your status that you had before you left US and entered into US using AP.

    In my case luckily my status had changed to H1B due to H1B amendment so I could enter into US again on AP and still be able to maintain H1B status.

    This my story and based on research my wife did after i was stuck in India. And I did consult my company lawyer to check for the exact list of documents I need to carry with me in case I need them while entering into US.

    Be ready for longer than ususal time at the entry port since AP processing takes lot more time than a visa stamp(mine took 3 hours at LAX)
    All the best





    samurai deeper kyo wallpaper. Samurai Deeper Kyo Love Deeper
  • Samurai Deeper Kyo Love Deeper



  • perm2gc
    11-05 02:31 AM
    Guys,

    Your help/guidance is needed on this strange situation.

    I am still in India and I have got my H1B1 approved thru one employer. I am waiting on few documents from my employer who is in US. I am still waiting for these documents so that I can go for Visa stamping.

    Apparantly, this employer is causing some issues in giving me all my supporting documents.

    My question: can I find some other employer and transfer my H1B1 and then go for stamping thru this new employer?

    You experience, knowledge will be appreciated.

    Thanks,


    pan123

    You cannot apply for transfer your present H1 to new employer...The kind of documentation required will not available with you at this time..so filing for a new H1 is very good option...

    Good Luck !!!



    more...


    samurai deeper kyo wallpaper. samurai deeper kyo,
  • samurai deeper kyo,



  • ras
    02-19 03:36 AM
    I know this has been discussed zillion times on these forums. Parents health insurance is one big concern for many of our immigrant folks in here. Things have been changing and so does the insurance companies plans.

    How are people on this forum opting for the health insurance companies?

    A few suggested on this forum to get Insurance in USA for parents than in India. That would be good but how about the travelling insurance in that case. Does the USA company Insurance cover the parent travel too?

    My father has pre existing health issues like Renal Failure. Now he is okay. So to say from insurance point of view he has pre existing health problems. So in that case will he be covered for any untowards health issues in USA under the plans? Even if it is little expensive we want to go for a comprehensive insurance plan that covers all the scenarios. Does any one have suggestions on the best way to go about this?


    is it that we have to take the insurance before starting from India or we could take even after arriving in USA? Are there any separate health insurance plans for just travelling?

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.





    samurai deeper kyo wallpaper. Samurai Deeper Kyo adalah
  • Samurai Deeper Kyo adalah



  • ScratchingHead
    09-30 05:33 PM
    HI,

    My company filed my Perm on Jun 4th 08 but it is not yet approved. My H1B is in its 6th year and will end in July 09. I was wondering if I would get an extension , even if my Perm gets denied for some reason.

    I just want to prepare for the worst case. Can any one please help with some information.

    What are my options to get a H1B extension.

    Thank you,

    If your PERM is pending when the time comes for H1 extension, you can apply for a 1 year 7th year H1 extension, based of pending Labor and waiting more then 365 days.

    If you PERM is denied. And you have neared the time of expiry of current H1, then its not possible to apply for H1 7th year extension. Because there is no grounds for extension.

    Options:
    1)Change the status from H1 to F1 or B1, until the time your PERM is approved, then come back to H1.
    2) Go to your home country and return after 365, but you would be subjected to quota.



    more...


    samurai deeper kyo wallpaper. Wallpapers Manga Kyo - Demon
  • Wallpapers Manga Kyo - Demon



  • ItIsNotFunny
    11-12 10:37 AM
    ^^^^





    samurai deeper kyo wallpaper. Samurai Deeper Kyo - GBA Rom +
  • Samurai Deeper Kyo - GBA Rom +



  • chakdepatte
    05-18 10:08 PM
    what are we waiting for. for Chinese bhai to win the case and take EB3-I unused visas ? lets join and file another India EB3-I lawsuit. best way to be heard. ........squirrel.......



    more...


    samurai deeper kyo wallpaper. Samurai Deeper Kyo II by
  • Samurai Deeper Kyo II by



  • lvinaykumar
    04-12 12:33 PM
    cool. i was not able to find it





    samurai deeper kyo wallpaper. samurai deeper kyo,
  • samurai deeper kyo,



  • jasmin45
    07-16 08:58 PM
    Interesting to know this.. but it could be just the person whom you talked to.. did not mean to play down your enthu.. its just my thought as USCIS/NSC cannot afford to have another round of communication issues over the mess that they have presented us with "effective" communication between DOS/USCIS on June 13th and July 2nd.





    samurai deeper kyo wallpaper. akira - samurai deeper kyo
  • akira - samurai deeper kyo



  • insbaby
    04-08 11:28 PM
    The indian consulate needs a proof of address for me and my wife
    We sent them the Property tax bill and hoped that it would work but get this mail from travisa

    Proof Of Residence - Unacceptable
    The proof of address received in your application is not acceptable for submission to the Indian Consulate. You must submit a proof of residence/address that matches the present address on the PIO application exactly. Photocopy of state issued ID (Driver License or ID), or major utility bill (Water, Gas, Electric, Sewage) or a copy of a lease containing both the landlord and tenant signatures must be submitted. The following items are not accepted: cell phone bill, credit card statement or bank statement. The address cannot include a P.O. box. For minors, a parent or guardian proof of address from both parents may be submitted instead. You can fax the proof of address to Fax: (415) 644-0158. In addition, you also have the option of mailing a paper copy to the address below.

    Now why does not a property tax not work ? it is issues by the county.

    We do not have the current address on my wife's driver's license and her name is not there on the PGandE bill

    Any suggestion ? or anyone had a similar issue ?

    Thanks in advance !!

    Think about these...

    You sent property tax bill, so I guess you own a home! Send the copy of first page of the "Deed", notarized.

    1. Utility bill
    2. USCIS AP if any
    3. Phone bills (doubtful)

    Send at least 3 different types or all possible documents you have if they ask for 1.

    If nothing has her name, send yours + copy of your marriage certificate, notarized and explain the situation.





    cooldude
    08-03 09:54 PM
    Today nebraska issued total 4234 cases which includes all kinds of applications.
    last Lin numuber is lin0722554234

    :)

    How do you know??





    sasidhar79
    07-01 01:51 PM
    Now matter what , no other country has balls or guts to accept huge number of immigrants like US does, yes do you huge volume it is slow but the govt. is more aware of the fact that high skilled immigrants add to the benefit of their country compared to Canada (conservatives in liberal skin- because they have undocumented race based limitation), Britian(high skilled immigrants are usually colored therefore anything colored is considered not British) and Australia (how can a decent high skilled immigrant be accepted by bunch of outback thugs).

    Please observe all these countries' immigration policies in this day of economic downturn, all of them are actively shutting their doors except USA (comparatively). I think USA is more closer for me as a home after India, I got misled by Canada but after what happened in their Alberta Province's AINP program for H1b holders I realised that Canadian pasture is really not green it is just an illusion.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment