graffiti wallpaper border

graffiti wallpaper border. graffiti wallpaper border. Graffiti Wallpaper Spray; Graffiti Wallpaper Spray. TwistedPain. Apr 28, 03:55 PM
  • graffiti wallpaper border. Graffiti Wallpaper Spray; Graffiti Wallpaper Spray. TwistedPain. Apr 28, 03:55 PM



  • punjabi
    08-13 11:12 AM
    I personally think we should try to encourage new people to open new threads, and not discourage them. This way, they also get a feeling like they own ImmigrationVoice and they are the part of it.

    Unless there is already an active thread, we should not mind if someone opens a new thread!





    graffiti wallpaper border. Graffiti Wallpaper
  • Graffiti Wallpaper



  • prinive
    12-21 01:41 PM
    What is that "Million $$$ drive". I did contrubute to omini bus 30K drive. But I havent heard of this drive?

    Have you contributed to the MILLION dollar drive? Please visit the funding thread!





    graffiti wallpaper border. Childrens wall border review
  • Childrens wall border review



  • eilsoe
    10-03 01:11 PM
    Man you're weird too....


    SPAM SPAM SPAM


    :::::runs away too::::: (HA!)





    graffiti wallpaper border. wallpaper borders for kitchen.
  • wallpaper borders for kitchen.



  • amitjoey
    10-23 02:05 PM
    -------------------------------------

    I'm sorry, few details.
    Yes, the lawyer said that he will file to Nebraska.
    One small detail I did not understand: PD-priority date- is about the PD when I filled for LC or will be another PD for this I-140?
    About the fees:
    U.S. Government Fee: I-140- $475.00
    U.S. Government Fee: I-485 (includes I-765 and I-131) �$1010.00
    U.S. Government Fee: I-485 (includes I-765 and I-131) �$1010.00 - wife.

    the lawyer's fees are very high but I'm stuck and afraid to make changes at this last stage. I'm wrong?

    PD: Date when you filed your labor. Stays throughout untill 485 is adjudicated.
    Untill you get GC.
    Processing time of 140 is based on when you file it.
    I-140 Should be filed with Lawyers help (My advice) since the intent is to show that the employer has the financial muscle to keep paying you and it is really the employers petition. I-485 is your application to adjust status, and a lot of people have done it on their own without lawyers help.



    more...


    graffiti wallpaper border. Wallpaper Batman order,
  • Wallpaper Batman order,



  • iamgsprabhu
    04-20 04:36 PM
    I am now confused, do we have to pay for the EAD renewal fee, has some thing changed ? let me know the fee for renewal.

    FYI: My 485 receipt date is Aug 12 2007.





    graffiti wallpaper border. wallpaper border. lack and
  • wallpaper border. lack and



  • reddy77
    09-26 12:21 PM
    Applied on July18th NSC , got the receipts, but no update on AP or EAD, No LUD's too ..



    more...


    graffiti wallpaper border. best graffiti wallpaper.
  • best graffiti wallpaper.



  • H1Girl
    08-16 04:37 PM
    I wonder in what way this post is relevant to immigration issue etc.
    It's all once's personal probelm as far as I understand...





    graffiti wallpaper border. Graffiti Wallpaper Desktop.
  • Graffiti Wallpaper Desktop.



  • amsgc
    04-08 08:34 PM
    If it's easy enough, please remove "United States" as a choice in the list of countries.

    Then they will pick Afghanistan! :)

    Lets encourage people to make a little bit of effort and update the data to reflect the correct PD and Country of chargeability.



    more...


    graffiti wallpaper border. american graffiti wallpaper
  • american graffiti wallpaper



  • GCWarrior
    04-16 02:38 PM
    I hope so too. I donot know the difference between MTR or Appeal and heard Appeal gives more rights than MTR. Any ideas on which route to take?

    Thanks





    graffiti wallpaper border. Ship Shape wallpaper border
  • Ship Shape wallpaper border



  • dakajo
    07-17 02:26 PM
    My attorney filed my I-485 on July 5th despite the July Visa Bulletin Update. We filed it together with the work permit piece, but not the AP one. The legal assistant told me that we must have an I-485 receipt notice on hand before we are able to submit the application for an AP. Is that correct? The reason I ask is that, in the event USCIS decides to accept July-filed I-485 applications, I wanted to take advantage of the lower filing fee before July 30th. Please advise!



    more...


    graffiti wallpaper border. to use wallpaper border on
  • to use wallpaper border on



  • a_yaja
    01-07 04:07 PM
    Thank you all for your repiles. I have asked my wife to talk to their lawyer directly.





    graffiti wallpaper border. Princess Wallpaper Border
  • Princess Wallpaper Border



  • REEF�
    06-11 05:43 PM
    suuurree..



    more...


    graffiti wallpaper border. horse wallpaper borders
  • horse wallpaper borders



  • maximus777
    01-14 01:04 PM
    How did an EB3 2004 app get approved? Did you port?





    graffiti wallpaper border. Graffiti Wallpaper Desktop 3d.
  • Graffiti Wallpaper Desktop 3d.



  • s_r_e_e
    08-15 11:53 AM
    instead of sending my application with fedex he went in person and filed it in person to be sure. (he filed 211 cases in all). I am asking him for the proof of filing and he is telling that since he handed applications in person, he didn't have any acknowledgment from USCIS.

    Today is August 15th and Can I file my case myself today, so that it reaches before Aug. 17th. Basically since I had all papers with me except medical reports. What would happen if my first application is accepted before second application is opened for entry into system.


    I wouldnt create a confusion with a second app, unless there is a solid reason to distrust the attorney.



    more...


    graffiti wallpaper border. graffiti wallpaper for mac. graffiti wallpaper. graffiti; graffiti wallpaper. graffiti. Popeye206. Apr 21, 01:42 PM. Could these be Apples baby-steps into
  • graffiti wallpaper for mac. graffiti wallpaper. graffiti; graffiti wallpaper. graffiti. Popeye206. Apr 21, 01:42 PM. Could these be Apples baby-steps into



  • gsc999
    01-18 02:58 PM
    Guys,

    Vote for Change. I know you are feeling left out of the presidential caucuses and primaries. Here is your chance. Vote for change, for Admin fixes, change your quality of life and help American economy at the same time by freeing up pent up Entrepreneurial energy and other decisions e.g. buy a house. Ben Bernanke/ USCIS/ President's office, if you are reading this: Empower this sizable chunk of legal immigrants to help kick-start the American economy.

    I only see one vote and that too mine on the attendance poll above.
    Don't let anyone take your vote and your voice for granted.

    Btw, those snacks are not going to finish themselves and I am watching my weight (New Year resolution). Need your active participation. Sign n Dine!

    Show me your vote (for Sunday event attendance)

    I am gsc999, and I approve this message :)





    graffiti wallpaper border. of Anaheim MLB Wall Border
  • of Anaheim MLB Wall Border



  • dammu
    04-14 08:44 PM
    Hi,
    I am on H1B without job and no paystubs.
    My employer has been trying to find a project for me but till now he couldnt get anything.
    Its been 6 months alreay since I am on H1B visa.
    He made me modify my actual experience to include fake projects .
    Now I am thinking of filing a complaint to DOL.
    I have my H1B petition and offer letter from the employer.
    But I am worried that if I file complaint ,my employer will threaten me telling that I faked my experience and submitted fake resumes.
    What should I do? Will DOL take any action against me?
    Any success stories of DOL complaint filing?



    more...


    graffiti wallpaper border. childrens wallpaper border
  • childrens wallpaper border



  • rameshvaid
    05-27 10:22 AM
    I don't think the letter was of any help, it said my case is still pending, and as I mentioned above DMV told me they already knew that, they had access to USCIS database.

    Thanks Bfaldia for sharing the info..

    RV





    graffiti wallpaper border. wallpaper border. lack and
  • wallpaper border. lack and



  • GCBy3000
    03-31 02:21 PM
    it isnot dependent on how gradual your change is. If your LC process takes 10 years, you can gradually move to VP position. It does not mean it is legal. You should never change your job duties dramatically. You could move from Software engineer to Sr. Software engineer and not to Team lead or project manager. Again, it is not hard and fast rule. Legally, you could take up any job as long as you move back to the job described in the LC after the adjustment of status(I485).

    Again the entire GC is for future job. I did not say "YOU HAVE TO" stay in that job. May be my wording is little bit wrong. It is always better to stay with the same company atleast for 6 months and min of one year after you get GC. If you do not, then if you intent to become citizen, there may be some questions regarding your intent for GC. I am not an attorney, but whatever, I have expressed above came directly from my company attorney.

    Thanks





    graffiti wallpaper border. wallpaper border. lack and
  • wallpaper border. lack and



  • WaitingForMyGC
    06-25 09:19 AM
    My Company is asking me to sign a new 2 year contract with them to get employment verification letter required for I-485. Is this legal?





    cool_cat
    09-26 05:11 PM
    Hi, My application for I485 was received by Texas service centre. I have not received my RN and neither is my check has been cashed yet. I am confused looking at the online dates at www.USCIS.gov. Is there anyone who filled on 2nd of july and have not heard back from USCIS.
    Thanks!





    sri1309
    09-20 09:11 PM
    Hi... Can any one tell me which are the afforable places in California to buy home. It can be town home or single family homes, Bet 300k to 400k.

    Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA :).
    Its close to LA and with good jobs.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment