srikondoji
07-27 03:26 PM
What you said is true.
Even though receipts are generated based on received date, I assume they will process by priority date , if not what is use of priority date after filing I-485?
Gurus, any body know how USCIS will process 485 applications?
Even though receipts are generated based on received date, I assume they will process by priority date , if not what is use of priority date after filing I-485?
Gurus, any body know how USCIS will process 485 applications?
wallpaper Style Funky Wallpapers and
go_getter007
06-03 08:21 AM
If you are in consulting and traveling to a client site 50 or more miles away from your residence frequently (e.g., in your friend's case at IBM, it might be every week from Mon to Thurs), it is quite an old practice to disclose the site location, publish a notice at the client site (that you are on h-1b), file for an amendment etc. - nothing new here.
GG_007
Donot be suprised to expect more, one of my friends at IBM got letter (from IBM attorney) asking to state client location etc..I think it could be based on any new USCIS H1B rules or verification ??
GG_007
Donot be suprised to expect more, one of my friends at IBM got letter (from IBM attorney) asking to state client location etc..I think it could be based on any new USCIS H1B rules or verification ??
sunty
07-11 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=PS: The whiners brigade who think USCIS moved EB2 forward to make money out of EAD should know now[/QUOTE]
Maybe I am missing something here...Why do people think its a USCIS conspiracy to move PD forward...If someone's PD is current and he/she gets a 1 year EAD again, they will pay the $360 fee if they filed their I-485 before July 30, 2007, but they don't have to pay the fee again even if they get just a 1 year EAD...only they might have to do is to file the EAD application again next year WITHOUT the fee...
Maybe I am missing something here...Why do people think its a USCIS conspiracy to move PD forward...If someone's PD is current and he/she gets a 1 year EAD again, they will pay the $360 fee if they filed their I-485 before July 30, 2007, but they don't have to pay the fee again even if they get just a 1 year EAD...only they might have to do is to file the EAD application again next year WITHOUT the fee...
2011 funky wallpapers. funky wallpapers. wallpaper Blue+funky+; wallpaper
srt57
02-14 06:21 PM
In the RIR system EB2 was MS + 3 and BS+5.
If BS+5 is still the norm in PERM...how come MS+0 is acceptable under PERM. Did they change the rule....I think this a loophole
It isn't a loophole. That's how the PERM Jobzone/SVP system works.
If BS+5 is still the norm in PERM...how come MS+0 is acceptable under PERM. Did they change the rule....I think this a loophole
It isn't a loophole. That's how the PERM Jobzone/SVP system works.
more...
chanduv23
09-15 06:53 PM
If we turn up in lower numbers - media will ignore. Rallies happen everyday in DC - and media wont bother unless numbers are huge or there is a fight or something.
Remember - they key for success is numbers.
WE NEED NUMBERS
Remember - they key for success is numbers.
WE NEED NUMBERS
puskeygadha
01-13 03:29 PM
oaktree
I am live example..
my perm was denied..and we filed MTR which has not gone through yet
then my company filed another perm but for a different position and
description..that got approved..
i extened H1 with MTR but lost my priority date..which does not matter to me
since i am EB2 and Rest of the world...just incase my MTR gets accepted
i can use that PD
I am live example..
my perm was denied..and we filed MTR which has not gone through yet
then my company filed another perm but for a different position and
description..that got approved..
i extened H1 with MTR but lost my priority date..which does not matter to me
since i am EB2 and Rest of the world...just incase my MTR gets accepted
i can use that PD
more...
Wish_Good
05-05 12:41 AM
Hi Morchu,
Thanks for you reply.
Yes you replied to my question in other Thread... but you thought I did't exhausted my 6 years...
Yes Please. File an h1 extension NOW. (Premium or not premium doesn't matter much, since you are in H1 status all the time, with proper pay-stubs and all.)
But having an H1 is especially safe in this particular situation.
I assume you have not exhausted your 6 year limit.
But Iam already in 7th year. Based on my situation I want to make sure whether Iam eligible or not for applying one more H1 while other (H1 appeal is pending). So I posted my request here too.
Thanks again Morchu for your responses.
Thanks for you reply.
Yes you replied to my question in other Thread... but you thought I did't exhausted my 6 years...
Yes Please. File an h1 extension NOW. (Premium or not premium doesn't matter much, since you are in H1 status all the time, with proper pay-stubs and all.)
But having an H1 is especially safe in this particular situation.
I assume you have not exhausted your 6 year limit.
But Iam already in 7th year. Based on my situation I want to make sure whether Iam eligible or not for applying one more H1 while other (H1 appeal is pending). So I posted my request here too.
Thanks again Morchu for your responses.
2010 Funky Looking Leaf Wallpaper
rbalaji5
02-20 01:27 PM
Eb2 - India. We filed I140 and then I-485 in July 2007. PD May 2007. Got I-140 approved. EAD / AP approved for me / spouse and Kids. They soft LUD on I-485 after one week of I-140 approval. and My spouse got the RFE.
We just submitted a affidavit during my i485 filing in July as dont have her birth certificate at that time. Now we got RFE for my spouse saying that they need the birth certificate or Non-availability certificate. When we checked with the Birth Registration office, They have the birth certificate but with different Birth date(Her parents changed her Date of Birth during pre-school admission) - Now new DOB is reflected in all her Officical Documents(school vertificate, Passports, Driving License etc) whereas her birth certificate has the original date. Shall I submit the original Birth Certificate alongwith the Affidavit saying the mistake made by her Parents as the response this RFE. Since the Birth certificate is available in the registration office at different date, they refused to provide the non-availability certificate.
Gurus - Please advise.
We just submitted a affidavit during my i485 filing in July as dont have her birth certificate at that time. Now we got RFE for my spouse saying that they need the birth certificate or Non-availability certificate. When we checked with the Birth Registration office, They have the birth certificate but with different Birth date(Her parents changed her Date of Birth during pre-school admission) - Now new DOB is reflected in all her Officical Documents(school vertificate, Passports, Driving License etc) whereas her birth certificate has the original date. Shall I submit the original Birth Certificate alongwith the Affidavit saying the mistake made by her Parents as the response this RFE. Since the Birth certificate is available in the registration office at different date, they refused to provide the non-availability certificate.
Gurus - Please advise.
more...
pappu
08-19 09:02 PM
It takes only one person to start a movement and everyone follows it. When 4 people do it, it will be a seed for something big.
I am sure now we will get people from across the country doing this in their towns, Malls, Grocery stores, temples, restaurants etc.
This is how a grassroots movement catches momentum and is successful. The success of our rally depends on such people who will go out of the way and make the extra effort.
Kudos to Sanjeev, Raj, Murali and Kumar. You are our heroes of the week.
On behalf of core team, we thank you for this effort.
I am sure now we will get people from across the country doing this in their towns, Malls, Grocery stores, temples, restaurants etc.
This is how a grassroots movement catches momentum and is successful. The success of our rally depends on such people who will go out of the way and make the extra effort.
Kudos to Sanjeev, Raj, Murali and Kumar. You are our heroes of the week.
On behalf of core team, we thank you for this effort.
hair Wallpapers Categories
saketkapur
04-11 06:39 PM
dude I am in a similar position.....got laid off on march 27th.....got my 2yr EAD on Apr 1 and now a soft LUD on my 485 on 4/10.........and my date is nowhere close.....its feb 07....not sure whts going on.....I discussed it with an attorney in worse cum worse case I will be exploring the self employment clause onyou EAD......
Anyways if they issue an RFE isn't it generally mentioned there....in my case its not stating any status change........just a soft LUD
Is your case in TSC?
Are you US educated?
Did you file G28 recently?
Just trying to find a pattern here.........
regards
Saket
Anyways if they issue an RFE isn't it generally mentioned there....in my case its not stating any status change........just a soft LUD
Is your case in TSC?
Are you US educated?
Did you file G28 recently?
Just trying to find a pattern here.........
regards
Saket
more...
dixie
09-27 12:45 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Flight-Capital-Alarming-Americas-Brightest/dp/0891062025
This is an excellent book .. a must read for all those xenophobes, restrictionists and lawmakers who believe we steal american jobs.
Wonder if contacting the author David Heenan will be of any help ?
This is an excellent book .. a must read for all those xenophobes, restrictionists and lawmakers who believe we steal american jobs.
Wonder if contacting the author David Heenan will be of any help ?
hot Funky Backgrounds - iPhone
airbusfan
06-02 12:09 PM
Airbusfan
I had sent you a private message yesterday. .
Without verification we cannot give access to anyone.
Anu has been out sick and will not be doing verification for next couple of months. Myself and other team members will handle this task in our spare time from other IV work and there could be delays. However we will try to have the delay only for 15 days at the most.
Ryan, Thanks for responding to the PM.
Thanks Pappu!! I just messaged you my cell number, I think you tried to call me, but am in meetings all day today
I had sent you a private message yesterday. .
Without verification we cannot give access to anyone.
Anu has been out sick and will not be doing verification for next couple of months. Myself and other team members will handle this task in our spare time from other IV work and there could be delays. However we will try to have the delay only for 15 days at the most.
Ryan, Thanks for responding to the PM.
Thanks Pappu!! I just messaged you my cell number, I think you tried to call me, but am in meetings all day today
more...
house Apple Funky iPhone Wallpapers
bhp2301
10-09 06:09 PM
Leave Nov visa bulletin, I am more interested in November pay check, thank to this economy.
Marry me...i like funny people......
/thread
Marry me...i like funny people......
/thread
tattoo Grandma#39;s Wallpaper Gets Funky
jfortune
06-06 09:42 AM
http://today.reuters.com/business/newsarticle.aspx?type=ousiv&storyID=2006-06-06T122720Z_01_DEL311603_RTRIDST_0_BUSINESSPRO-INDIA-IBM-DC.XML&pageNumber=0&imageid=&cap=&sz=13&WTModLoc=BizArt-C1-ArticlePage2
Could this be a support? If US does not retain techies, US employer goes overseas.
From the article:
IBM's business in India grew 61 percent in the first quarter compared to a year earlier, the firm's highest growth rate among emerging economies. India's $15-billion domestic market for services and hardware is expanding at about 25 percent a year.
This, coupled with a global reputation for developing software cheaply, encouraged IBM to hire 15,500 staff in India last year even as it shed roughly 10,000 in Europe.
Could this be a support? If US does not retain techies, US employer goes overseas.
From the article:
IBM's business in India grew 61 percent in the first quarter compared to a year earlier, the firm's highest growth rate among emerging economies. India's $15-billion domestic market for services and hardware is expanding at about 25 percent a year.
This, coupled with a global reputation for developing software cheaply, encouraged IBM to hire 15,500 staff in India last year even as it shed roughly 10,000 in Europe.
more...
pictures iPhone Wallpaper Funky
anukcs
02-17 09:06 PM
I got fingerprinting notices for both me and my wife within couple of days. I received mine today. For both of us it is scheduled on 3rd March.
Regards,
Regards,
dresses Funky. Name: Funky
gcpadmavyuh
02-18 03:16 PM
Thanks, Elaine!
I have a follow-up question: Can the experience gained with the current Employer be used as basis for the EB2?
The cost varies, depending on the attorney fees and what advertising is done. Generally, it would probably cost $6000 - $12,000 for PERM. The employer must pay this, you cannot pay any of it.
I have a follow-up question: Can the experience gained with the current Employer be used as basis for the EB2?
The cost varies, depending on the attorney fees and what advertising is done. Generally, it would probably cost $6000 - $12,000 for PERM. The employer must pay this, you cannot pay any of it.
more...
makeup Funky Wallpapers For Bedrooms. Funky Wallpaper; Funky Wallpaper
gckalafda
03-10 10:13 AM
Hi All,
I just wanted to share my RFE regarding the "Experience Lettters"
I got an RFE "Evidence of experience must be in the form of letter(s) from current or former employer(s) giving the name, address, and title of the employer and a description of the experience of the alien, including specific dates of the employment and specific duties."
The desi company that I worked for in US doesn't exist anymore. I got a affidavit from one of my ex-colleagues who is currently working for a company in INDIA.
And it worked for me. My attorney sent the documents to USCIS on 3/3 and we got an Approval Notice on 3/7.
First let me Congratts!
I have also similar situation where I send my 2 ex-coleague letter(2002), one is notarized and another without notarized for one of the company and other company I have got exp letter with latest date. So I keep my fingure crossed for what ever outcome from USCIS.
probably they may get today or tommarrow and will see the result.
By the way which centre you query was? I have got RFE from Nebraska and case transffered to Texas .
My lawyer sending answer to both centres..
I just wanted to share my RFE regarding the "Experience Lettters"
I got an RFE "Evidence of experience must be in the form of letter(s) from current or former employer(s) giving the name, address, and title of the employer and a description of the experience of the alien, including specific dates of the employment and specific duties."
The desi company that I worked for in US doesn't exist anymore. I got a affidavit from one of my ex-colleagues who is currently working for a company in INDIA.
And it worked for me. My attorney sent the documents to USCIS on 3/3 and we got an Approval Notice on 3/7.
First let me Congratts!
I have also similar situation where I send my 2 ex-coleague letter(2002), one is notarized and another without notarized for one of the company and other company I have got exp letter with latest date. So I keep my fingure crossed for what ever outcome from USCIS.
probably they may get today or tommarrow and will see the result.
By the way which centre you query was? I have got RFE from Nebraska and case transffered to Texas .
My lawyer sending answer to both centres..
girlfriend COME HITHER (the funky modern
fromnaija
11-08 07:55 AM
Your current employer experience has to be prior to your labor filing date (PD). You can not use the experience you got after the filing date.
You can use your experience with current employer if the future job is substantially different than your current job.
You can use your experience with current employer if the future job is substantially different than your current job.
hairstyles funky paint splatter yellow
chaukas
06-14 06:46 PM
Isn't the Alien Number the A# on the I-140 ?
Reddy1576
07-27 10:17 PM
I have another question if my I-140 is in appealed stage will my H1 b would be approved? If approved what are the chances of getting approval if i tranfer my H1b with the different company while I-140 is appealed with the existing company?
can i apply one more I-140 , and what will be my case in this situation?
Thanks
Reddy
can i apply one more I-140 , and what will be my case in this situation?
Thanks
Reddy
beautifulMind
07-16 02:31 PM
I am currently working as a Programmer Analyst on EB3 and Using my EAD through 485.
I plan to convert to a new postition that of Senior Applications Developer in the same company where the job duties will be atleast 50% different from my existing position
But here is the problem If i am using my EAd obtained from Eb3 program Analyst position then can I work on another position which is 50% different from my existing position as per AC21 rules
I plan to convert to a new postition that of Senior Applications Developer in the same company where the job duties will be atleast 50% different from my existing position
But here is the problem If i am using my EAd obtained from Eb3 program Analyst position then can I work on another position which is 50% different from my existing position as per AC21 rules
No comments:
Post a Comment