i love you friend images

images i love you friend quotes. love i love you friend images. love you friend. I Love You
  • love you friend. I Love You



  • sundarpn
    01-08 06:27 PM
    Just FYI.
    Back Feb 08, before going to chennai, I email the US consulate a nogales, Mexico and they did respond that mine was present in the PIMS system. (This might have changed, I don't know)

    Later I heard that they were doing it only if one had actually booked an appointment at that consulate. (which can always be done and then cancel, I hard was cheaper to book appointment at US consulates in mex).





    wallpaper love you friend. I Love You i love you friend images. i love you friend images. i
  • i love you friend images. i



  • chanduv23
    05-21 01:14 PM
    Thanks guys. I am going to Lake George by NY-Canada border and this seems like good info. But I am from NJ and we have the new tamper proof Drivers licenses which show immigration status and you need to produce all immigration papers to get one. Isn't that enough??

    Carry ur passport and h1b ddocument - DL is not enough





    i love you friend images. i love you friendship quotes.
  • i love you friendship quotes.



  • sujan_vatrapu
    10-27 02:23 PM
    Great to know, this is a revelation so you need to get more info about Fox TV, how right they are here more than this senas..

    So along with Fox TV what help you are planning for all of our immigration problems?

    first of all, just for putting my point out are u trying to point finger at me? this is exactly what hinders the development, we need a dialogue and not controversy or finger pointing, i am fine with you not agreeing with me, everyone is entitled to their opinion but lets have a conversation, lets put out our opinions and let ppl base their decisions on our conversation,

    regarding my contributions i have attended IV chapter meetings, called senator/congresman offices whenever there is an IV action item, i wont ask ur plans on helping immigrant community (because that's not the point here), but u r already helping others by contributing to this discussion which lets other form an opinion,





    2011 i love you friend images. i i love you friend images. i love you friend. love you
  • i love you friend. love you



  • mbawa2574
    08-04 09:16 AM
    Got a IO who was very detail oriented. She was good. According to her they are processing cases filed between June 16th and July 16th 2007. My name check is not cleared but she told that they have been updated on the new NC memo. Name check not required to approve an application, At this point of time , they are trying to approve old application with NC pending who have visa number available.



    more...


    i love you friend images. i love you friend. i love you
  • i love you friend. i love you



  • Blog Feeds
    01-11 08:10 AM
    The restrictionist Center for Immigration Studies has put out a DREAM Act proposal that could tell us what the Republicans might propose when they re-draft DREAM to their own liking. It's not horrible - some ideas, particularly those in the first of the two parts - would probably be areas where agreement could be reached. A few ideas - such as introducing a new extremely cumbersome process to get the green card after ten years - are really bad. But it is encouraging to at least be having a negotiation. One had the feeling in the last Congress that only...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/01/the-gop-dream-act-plan.html)





    i love you friend images. i love you friend images. love
  • i love you friend images. love



  • DSLStart
    07-29 11:16 AM
    No contact with old attorney since I changed job. Do you see any chance of our PD becoming current for next month, hence this activity?

    I too got the same two mails. First mail on 20 th and last mail on 22 nd.Mine is approved from Texas on JAN 2006.My PD is Nov 2005,but I used only PD to apply I-485.My current AOS is from another company.Did you or your lawyer get any postal mail?



    more...


    i love you friend images. I Love You Friend. love you
  • I Love You Friend. love you



  • PALLO
    04-20 03:45 PM
    Hello Everyone!

    I need opinion on whether one can change location after labor is approved for one area.
    Let�s assume one is working for company X in city A. Labor is approved (I-140 is filed) and company wants you to relocate to city B.
    How does this impact GC process?
    Do you have to start again?
    Or one can carry PD from prior Labor?

    Your inputs will be greatly appreciated. My husband and I are trying to decide the best strategy going forward since our latest fiasco with labor due to negligence on lawyer's part.

    Best





    2010 i love you friendship quotes. i love you friend images. i love you friend quotes. love
  • i love you friend quotes. love



  • lkapildev
    01-10 04:19 PM
    LC Sub pd 2001 EB2



    more...


    i love you friend images. i love you friend sayings.
  • i love you friend sayings.



  • don840
    04-10 10:58 AM
    bump





    hair i love you friend. love you i love you friend images. i love you friend pictures.
  • i love you friend pictures.



  • neha_garg123
    01-07 10:09 PM
    I am sorry for "atrocious" english. I guess I am just very nervous. Lemme reprahse:
    I never worked on that H1-B application. I just filled the H1-B and left USA (I was working on OPT before that with another company). My biggest mistake in life was filing the H1-B with a shady consultant out of desperation. Good that I never worked with him before leaving states. obviously I got a 221G, but now a big company has recruited me from India. I am again nervous if they can transfer my H1-B(which I never used).
    Now do I make some sense?



    more...


    i love you friend images. i love you friend images. i
  • i love you friend images. i



  • fall2004us
    09-14 03:58 PM
    looks interesting....





    hot i love you friend. i love you i love you friend images. i love you friend pictures. i
  • i love you friend pictures. i



  • fromnaija
    07-18 06:41 PM
    I am in the same situation. I have read through the 485 Adjudicator's Manual and would infer that if you are working for the petitioning employer, the employment letter may be RFE. I am still searching for more information on this issue and will post if I find anything.

    Hi Gurus,
    I filed my 485 application on July 2nd. But my employer/lawyer did not attach the employment verification letter in the package. Is USCIS going to reject my application because of that or they will send an RFE. Please advise..



    more...


    house i love you friend sayings. i i love you friend images. love you friend quotes. love
  • love you friend quotes. love



  • jsb
    03-26 09:41 AM
    security clears of what? Anthrax?
    For heaven's sake, those are just text, right? I dont think we can do an attachment..

    There are more than 100,000 emails and more than 40,000 paper letters coming to Obama every day. I doubt, if all get acknowledged after somone reads them. Some sort of filtering process has to handle that task. With security I meant, checking on originating IP addresses against their watch-lists, certain words in the text, etc. As per reports, Obams is given some 10 letters (may be some emails) everyday to read.





    tattoo i love you friend images. love i love you friend images. i love you friend images. love
  • i love you friend images. love



  • garybanz
    09-26 04:19 PM
    Which number did you call to get the recipt numbers? What info did you have to provide?

    Thanks.



    more...


    pictures I Love You Friend. love you i love you friend images. i love you friend poems. i
  • i love you friend poems. i



  • shreekhand
    08-03 12:45 AM
    FYI - Those "guide lines" are known as CFR - Code of Federal Regulations based on US Code (The Law). There is not much they can do outside of a clear CFR.

    If the ROW numbers are not used up, they could be used for EB3/EB2 for India 9and China to some extent) at the end of the Fiscal year. All these AILF/AILA lawyers are saying there is no law for doing this.

    But I don't see anyone mentioning anywhere that Law prohibits explicitly using those numbers for India EB3, like they did this year. The Visa bulletin provides guidelines on the country cap, but it does not address the unused numbers condition at the end of fiscal year. SO using them for some backlogged countries is not against the law. I think it finally depends on the internal USCIS officials who interprets the law. They will do whatever they want internally within those guide lines. If nothing is written explicitly that it is against the law, then they are not breaking the law. i am not sure if my assumption and interpretation is correct. But these are my thoughts based on events. But This thread has very good observations and study of the past events. Thanks to Dollar500 and Sanju.





    dresses i love you friend pictures. i i love you friend images. i love you friend sayings. i
  • i love you friend sayings. i



  • pd052009
    04-15 03:58 PM
    I am in.
    What do I need to do apart from contributions and convincing other friends to vote on the above thread?

    After voting on the thread, could you
    - Email ivcoordinator@gmail.com with PD, ph#,email & subject "I485 filing impacted�
    -- This info will help to organize the next activity.
    - Read this link. This has helpful details to reach out the fellow impacted members. http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum70-self-filing-documents-forms-directions-mailing/1845295-support-thread-for-i485-filing-w-o-curr-pd-initiative.html#post2243885

    Happy to know that your friends are joining to get our relief.



    more...


    makeup i love you friend sayings. i love you friend images. i love you friend sayings. i
  • i love you friend sayings. i



  • arunmohan
    11-16 12:35 PM
    bump





    girlfriend i love you friend images. love i love you friend images. i love you friend sayings.
  • i love you friend sayings.



  • raysaikat
    05-25 03:43 PM
    Apply for AP - 350 bucks. If you application is valid - you will get it.
    Do this before trying to figure out using more money if your application is active. That may result in raising alarms and ultimately may be bad for your application. No one can penalize you for applying for EAD AP.
    Once your husband is back here ask him to reapply for EAD and you send in your application too. If that comes you are all set no need to refile H1B but keep it just in case because of your special case.
    All the best!

    This is not a good advice. Whether or not the GC application is active (not abandoned) depends on the action taken by the primary applicant. USCIS may have the file as active, and may approve EAD --- that does not mean that the legally the application is not abandoned. If and when USCIS starts working on the application and issues RFE, etc., to clarify status of the applicant at various times, they may decide that the application was abandoned. If the poster worked on the EAD based on the abandoned GC application, then it is likely that USCIS will consider her to be out-of-status from the time she had no basis for EAD, which may mean a long illegal presence, triggering 10 years or permanent ban, etc.

    The right thing for the OP to do is to consult an immigration attorney who will be able to determine whether the application may have been abandoned or not.





    hairstyles i love you friend images. i i love you friend images. i love you friend quotes. i
  • i love you friend quotes. i



  • supers789
    07-11 04:13 PM
    Fragomen PERM Audit - Response Time??





    niklshah
    01-29 07:26 PM
    Is that your new year wish? :)

    I do not see any possibility unless some miracle happens.


    i see pappu more after IV's new web makeover ....i think he likes blue color more....:p

    jk take it easy...





    Ann Ruben
    02-23 04:44 PM
    Even though you entered under the VWP, and even though you remained here after your I-94 expired, you can file for AOS based on your marriage to a US Citizen.

    Your wife is required to provide an affidavit of support. However, if her income and/or resources combined with your income/resources are insufficient, you can rely on a second affidavit from someone willing to be a "co-sponsor". The co-sponsor must be: a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, over 18 years old, and domiciled in the US.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment