
Enebreus
01-20 11:38 AM
Your entry is really cool, and I am sure nobody doubts that. It is just for a competetion about programming, it is assumed that all code is your own :P
Awww, well it was worth a shot :D
Awww, well it was worth a shot :D
wallpaper very short hair styles for
Edison99
06-02 08:40 AM
Great;
Hi Edison99,
I requested for interfiling by sending an email to ebupdate.tsc@dhs.gov.
Regards,
Satya
Hi Edison99,
I requested for interfiling by sending an email to ebupdate.tsc@dhs.gov.
Regards,
Satya
dummgelauft
09-10 02:08 PM
I have finished my 6 years quota of H1B and right now I am on TN visa (I am Canadian). Since I started the green card process a little late, I still need more time to finish the green card process. So, my question is, is there any way I can go back to H1B visa again once my TN visa expires. I can not renew my TN because I have applied already for I-140 and that shows my intent to immigrate to US.
Thanks
Theo
..but do you want to. Have you not filed your I 485 yet? If you have filed I-485 and it has been pending for 180 days or more, get an EAD (I-765). If your priority date is not current and you have not filed your I-485, you can get a new H1B. With an approved I-140, the 6 year limit does not hold. You can keep on getting H1B renewals, in 3 year extensions, 'til such a time as you can get an EAD or your I-485 is approved. So, yes, its doable, but I would strongly recommned going to EAD, if you can.
DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, try and renew your TN. It has been wrongly pointed out by one member that I-140 is "not immigrant intent". Well, that is plain "WRONG". It is the I-140 that is the "Immigrant Petition". I-485 is just an application to "adjust your status".
Thanks
Theo
..but do you want to. Have you not filed your I 485 yet? If you have filed I-485 and it has been pending for 180 days or more, get an EAD (I-765). If your priority date is not current and you have not filed your I-485, you can get a new H1B. With an approved I-140, the 6 year limit does not hold. You can keep on getting H1B renewals, in 3 year extensions, 'til such a time as you can get an EAD or your I-485 is approved. So, yes, its doable, but I would strongly recommned going to EAD, if you can.
DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, try and renew your TN. It has been wrongly pointed out by one member that I-140 is "not immigrant intent". Well, that is plain "WRONG". It is the I-140 that is the "Immigrant Petition". I-485 is just an application to "adjust your status".
2011 hairstyles for very tall women
Houstonguy
08-11 09:02 AM
EB2-I/PD May 15, 2006/I-140 APPROVED 08/2006/I-485 FILED JULY 2/2007.
more...
menezeswayne
12-11 03:05 PM
Is upgrading to premium actually an upgrade of the existing case or is it just a new application filed under premium?
misanthrope
05-10 06:07 PM
What the heck do you mean by "we" are expecting?
Who's "We".
Just stop spreading random rumors. If u have anything credible to say then say so. Otherwise stop.
I think its a royal we.
Who's "We".
Just stop spreading random rumors. If u have anything credible to say then say so. Otherwise stop.
I think its a royal we.
more...
alparsons
January 1st, 2005, 02:26 PM
by the way the reason that strobe is tricky (I didn't say on previos post). is that you can't see the exact efect of the lighting through the camera
2010 cheap haircuts in
crazyghoda
04-29 10:27 AM
Filing the application to port as seperate after the 140 is approved assures the attorney & the employer of of 2 things:
1. The attorney gets more money for filing a seperate application.
2. The employer gets to keep you tied down longer since its likely that the USCIS wont know what to do when a seperate application is filed just to port the date. Its not a documented procedure (that I am aware of) in that you have to file Form I-xxx or whatever.
Best to port the PD at the time of filing the 140.
Disclaimer: I am EB3 and I havent tried porting my date to EB2. Just using my basic common sense.
1. The attorney gets more money for filing a seperate application.
2. The employer gets to keep you tied down longer since its likely that the USCIS wont know what to do when a seperate application is filed just to port the date. Its not a documented procedure (that I am aware of) in that you have to file Form I-xxx or whatever.
Best to port the PD at the time of filing the 140.
Disclaimer: I am EB3 and I havent tried porting my date to EB2. Just using my basic common sense.
more...
prolegalimmi
03-06 03:18 PM
This proves that the faxes sent via the webfax features are actually reaching the senators. I received a reply from Senator Specter's office too.
As far as the content of the replies goes, this proves again that to a lot of lawmakers, immigration = ILLEGAL immigration. It is upto us to educate them of our plight too.
Wam4Wam, can you call up your senator's office and speak to the immigration liaision? Explain to him that when you sent the fax to them, you had asked for considering pro immigrant legislation for legal immigrants.
You can ask the liaision for a meeting too. We have all the necessary resources you need for such a meeting on our resources website. The CA team has been successfully using these resources. And please update this thread too so that others may learn from you
Sometimes the senators, reps, have a prewritten document that they send out to anyone asking them about immigration reforms, that addresses the immigration issues. Notice how the reply faxes do not specifically address the issues we have raised, this is why.
But replies from some senators and reps are genuine and they do talk about the issues we raise.
As far as the content of the replies goes, this proves again that to a lot of lawmakers, immigration = ILLEGAL immigration. It is upto us to educate them of our plight too.
Wam4Wam, can you call up your senator's office and speak to the immigration liaision? Explain to him that when you sent the fax to them, you had asked for considering pro immigrant legislation for legal immigrants.
You can ask the liaision for a meeting too. We have all the necessary resources you need for such a meeting on our resources website. The CA team has been successfully using these resources. And please update this thread too so that others may learn from you
Sometimes the senators, reps, have a prewritten document that they send out to anyone asking them about immigration reforms, that addresses the immigration issues. Notice how the reply faxes do not specifically address the issues we have raised, this is why.
But replies from some senators and reps are genuine and they do talk about the issues we raise.
hair short hair styles for fine
gceb3holder
02-27 09:19 AM
Glus
That was exactly what I was looking for.
What happen if the employer fire me because the project I am working on finishes and they can't reallocate me right away? Or for any other reasons? Of course I will not push anything to be fired, but it is a situation that can happen, specially with IT.
Tks!
That was exactly what I was looking for.
What happen if the employer fire me because the project I am working on finishes and they can't reallocate me right away? Or for any other reasons? Of course I will not push anything to be fired, but it is a situation that can happen, specially with IT.
Tks!
more...
jetflyer
06-11 01:24 PM
Also depends what is the compensation for the position. As what I see normally (applies to contracting only) any job under $50/hr goes unfilled or takes longer but jobs with $80-$100 gets filled in 2-3 days and creates shortage for those.
May be because immigrants (H1 & GC) who came in around 1997-2001 have over 7+ yrs of US experience and get paid really well :D
May be because immigrants (H1 & GC) who came in around 1997-2001 have over 7+ yrs of US experience and get paid really well :D
hot Classic Cute Bob Haircuts for

sukhmeet
05-14 08:37 PM
Thanks Ruben and others,
Yes the salary requirement is ok since i have greater than 60k anyway, what are other requirements as in our company 50% people are on h1b. Is having 50% as h1b with less than 20 employees is a problem now a days from extension point of view.
Thanks again for your reply.
Yes the salary requirement is ok since i have greater than 60k anyway, what are other requirements as in our company 50% people are on h1b. Is having 50% as h1b with less than 20 employees is a problem now a days from extension point of view.
Thanks again for your reply.
more...
house the volume of fine hair.

mhtanim
09-07 05:29 AM
What a joke! Their system does not work so we will have to pay the price!
tattoo quot;haircuts fine hairquot;,

ski_dude12
12-02 01:10 AM
This is after the dates were pushed back to 2003. There was no movement for a few months. Hopefully they are starting to process the apps in order now.
Not really. There appears to be no orderly fashion. My PD is June 2007 EB2. I got an RFE on My I 485 in May 2008.
Not really. There appears to be no orderly fashion. My PD is June 2007 EB2. I got an RFE on My I 485 in May 2008.
more...
pictures hairstyles for fine hair 2011.
raviram1980
01-15 07:12 AM
Hi All,
I would greatly appreciate if you can respond to my query. I went for Visa Stamping Interview at New Delhi Consulate on 3rd Dec. I was given a pink slip /administrative processing and told by VO that i will get a response within 3 weeks, but it has been 6 weeks now and my case is still pending. I wanted to know
1. if I can withdraw my H-1B visa stamping and travel back on Advanced Parole ?
2. If I go back using my AP would my H-1B visa be invalid and would I have to use my EAD for working ?
3. My AP right now is back in USA with my wife. Is there any issue if she sends it by courier to me here in India ?
Please let me know at your earliest convenience,
Thanks
I would greatly appreciate if you can respond to my query. I went for Visa Stamping Interview at New Delhi Consulate on 3rd Dec. I was given a pink slip /administrative processing and told by VO that i will get a response within 3 weeks, but it has been 6 weeks now and my case is still pending. I wanted to know
1. if I can withdraw my H-1B visa stamping and travel back on Advanced Parole ?
2. If I go back using my AP would my H-1B visa be invalid and would I have to use my EAD for working ?
3. My AP right now is back in USA with my wife. Is there any issue if she sends it by courier to me here in India ?
Please let me know at your earliest convenience,
Thanks
dresses to think the haircut Very
ragz4u
03-06 12:46 PM
i contacted Senator dewine, urging him to back the PACE act
here is the reply i got
keep ur fingers crossed:)
Dear xxxxxx
Thank you for contacting me regarding illegal immigration. I agree
that
illegal immigration is a very serious problem and appreciate knowing
your
views.
Currently, there are approximately 11 million undocumented immigrants
in
the United States, with close to 1 million more arriving every year.
Yet,
our current immigration system is broken. It is a system that is not
good
for American security, particularly during our fight to combat
international terrorism. It is not good for American workers and
businesses. And, it is not good for the immigrants, themselves.
To tackle this problem, we must have a comprehensive immigration plan
that
toughens our borders, documents illegal immigrants, and provides for
American labor needs. The Senate Judiciary Committee, of which I am a
member, is set to take up immigration reform soon. In fact, several
immigration bills are currently pending before the Committee, including
a
border protection bill passed by the House of Representatives in
December
2005. As the Judiciary and the full Senate debate immigration reform,
I
will be certain to keep your views in mind.
Again, thank you for contacting me. If you have any additional
concerns,
please feel free to contact me anytime.
Very respectfully yours,
MIKE DeWINE
United States Senator
RMD/bf
Disclaimer: The email account that this message originated from does
not
accept inbound messages, therefore please send all electronic
correspondence through our webform located at:
http://dewine.senate.gov.
This proves that the faxes sent via the webfax features are actually reaching the senators. I received a reply from Senator Specter's office too.
As far as the content of the replies goes, this proves again that to a lot of lawmakers, immigration = ILLEGAL immigration. It is upto us to educate them of our plight too.
Wam4Wam, can you call up your senator's office and speak to the immigration liaision? Explain to him that when you sent the fax to them, you had asked for considering pro immigrant legislation for legal immigrants.
You can ask the liaision for a meeting too. We have all the necessary resources you need for such a meeting on our resources website. The CA team has been successfully using these resources. And please update this thread too so that others may learn from you
here is the reply i got
keep ur fingers crossed:)
Dear xxxxxx
Thank you for contacting me regarding illegal immigration. I agree
that
illegal immigration is a very serious problem and appreciate knowing
your
views.
Currently, there are approximately 11 million undocumented immigrants
in
the United States, with close to 1 million more arriving every year.
Yet,
our current immigration system is broken. It is a system that is not
good
for American security, particularly during our fight to combat
international terrorism. It is not good for American workers and
businesses. And, it is not good for the immigrants, themselves.
To tackle this problem, we must have a comprehensive immigration plan
that
toughens our borders, documents illegal immigrants, and provides for
American labor needs. The Senate Judiciary Committee, of which I am a
member, is set to take up immigration reform soon. In fact, several
immigration bills are currently pending before the Committee, including
a
border protection bill passed by the House of Representatives in
December
2005. As the Judiciary and the full Senate debate immigration reform,
I
will be certain to keep your views in mind.
Again, thank you for contacting me. If you have any additional
concerns,
please feel free to contact me anytime.
Very respectfully yours,
MIKE DeWINE
United States Senator
RMD/bf
Disclaimer: The email account that this message originated from does
not
accept inbound messages, therefore please send all electronic
correspondence through our webform located at:
http://dewine.senate.gov.
This proves that the faxes sent via the webfax features are actually reaching the senators. I received a reply from Senator Specter's office too.
As far as the content of the replies goes, this proves again that to a lot of lawmakers, immigration = ILLEGAL immigration. It is upto us to educate them of our plight too.
Wam4Wam, can you call up your senator's office and speak to the immigration liaision? Explain to him that when you sent the fax to them, you had asked for considering pro immigrant legislation for legal immigrants.
You can ask the liaision for a meeting too. We have all the necessary resources you need for such a meeting on our resources website. The CA team has been successfully using these resources. And please update this thread too so that others may learn from you
more...
makeup When hair is very fine or thin
kaisersose
01-02 02:03 PM
All set..I will changing job after 180 days from Next week, I will change my immigration lawyer from my employers
Ist Question
I am thinking of Murthyas as lawyer. Her fee of taking over pending $ 2100, Can anybody suggest any other lawyer and there Fee's etc and all.
I will really appreciate the help.
IInd Question:
For Filing AC21 , do I need letter from the my future employer that job profile matches. My Job Title Matches my Labor Certification Title It was Software Enggineer Now it is Senior Software Engineering, But As I am in IT my old labor certification says about some old Oracle Technology but new job is J2EE and Also my Labor Certification talks about Financial Business Area but New Job is HealthCare Sector.Common thing are Both Says Design and Development of Software application.. Is it OK ?
You do not have to inform USCIS about your move. If you want to inform them anyway, then do it yourself unless there are complications in your case and save yourself some money. It is just a letter and it can be in any format you want.
As for the Job match - the titles do not have to match, the technologies do not have to match; but your roles and responsbilities should be similar. The closer the match, the safer because though USCIS may be lienient today in their interpretation of "same or similar", it is subject to change anytime.
There is the strong possiblity that some people will move on to manager roles from technical roles and yet try to claim AC21 which can push USCIS to tighten the screws. It is better to be catious than regret later.
Ist Question
I am thinking of Murthyas as lawyer. Her fee of taking over pending $ 2100, Can anybody suggest any other lawyer and there Fee's etc and all.
I will really appreciate the help.
IInd Question:
For Filing AC21 , do I need letter from the my future employer that job profile matches. My Job Title Matches my Labor Certification Title It was Software Enggineer Now it is Senior Software Engineering, But As I am in IT my old labor certification says about some old Oracle Technology but new job is J2EE and Also my Labor Certification talks about Financial Business Area but New Job is HealthCare Sector.Common thing are Both Says Design and Development of Software application.. Is it OK ?
You do not have to inform USCIS about your move. If you want to inform them anyway, then do it yourself unless there are complications in your case and save yourself some money. It is just a letter and it can be in any format you want.
As for the Job match - the titles do not have to match, the technologies do not have to match; but your roles and responsbilities should be similar. The closer the match, the safer because though USCIS may be lienient today in their interpretation of "same or similar", it is subject to change anytime.
There is the strong possiblity that some people will move on to manager roles from technical roles and yet try to claim AC21 which can push USCIS to tighten the screws. It is better to be catious than regret later.
girlfriend 2011 hairstyles for fine hair

Nil
05-04 05:07 PM
i travel this leg regularly - at least once every year. 2 hrs is good enough. Pls ensure you have a stamped visa when returning.
hairstyles Got fine hair?
InTheMoment
08-13 07:52 PM
Infopass IIO's are not the best in terms of reliability of their statements ...or actually opinions !
Most of them refer not the Feb 08 memo (180 day +) but the one that has given the timeline for Name Check backlog elimination !
see this one:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=276078&postcount=10
Most of them refer not the Feb 08 memo (180 day +) but the one that has given the timeline for Name Check backlog elimination !
see this one:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=276078&postcount=10
texcan
09-17 03:06 PM
Looks like no one is accepting my apologies :( maybe they will all come to DC and beat me up instead
Chanduv23,
I am sure your words of encouragement were well taken by everyone.
You did well, encouragement is encouragement....
"Even though eagles have best flying skills...still they need a push"
best
Chanduv23,
I am sure your words of encouragement were well taken by everyone.
You did well, encouragement is encouragement....
"Even though eagles have best flying skills...still they need a push"
best
thomachan72
10-29 06:46 AM
Thanks, I do have the copy of I-140 approval notice with receipt number and all that info.
It's hard to find employers (once again, non consulting ones) who commit to file my GC application again. At best, I get a "we'll gladly transfer your H1-B visa but no commitment on GC" sort of response. Considering a worst case scenario, if I dont have a newly approved PERM by May 2013 and my original PD (July 2008) becomes current, what happens then?
Thanks again!
Asuming you dont have an approved labor by 2013, you will not be able to apply for H1b renewal at that point (even if your PD is not current). The only way you can get further extensions is if you have completed the PERM by then or atleast have PERM pending for 365 days. Join somebody now and then look for others who would be willing to do the PERM immediately. I am not sure how long you can stay now since you are basically out of status as of last week.
It's hard to find employers (once again, non consulting ones) who commit to file my GC application again. At best, I get a "we'll gladly transfer your H1-B visa but no commitment on GC" sort of response. Considering a worst case scenario, if I dont have a newly approved PERM by May 2013 and my original PD (July 2008) becomes current, what happens then?
Thanks again!
Asuming you dont have an approved labor by 2013, you will not be able to apply for H1b renewal at that point (even if your PD is not current). The only way you can get further extensions is if you have completed the PERM by then or atleast have PERM pending for 365 days. Join somebody now and then look for others who would be willing to do the PERM immediately. I am not sure how long you can stay now since you are basically out of status as of last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment