nice quotes on birthday

images nice birthday quotes for nice quotes on birthday. irthday quotes for sisters. Sisters irthday quotes
  • irthday quotes for sisters. Sisters irthday quotes



  • walker15
    04-06 06:38 PM
    Hi tabletpc,
    Sorry to hear that your father is admitted in hospital. Hope everything will be fine.
    As a returning H1B employee you are eligible for emergency appt. Eventhough you don't see vacant spots, you should keep logging frequently to grab cancellations(vacant) appts.
    FYI: I just browsed and saw many appts available for the month of April for WORKING IN THE USA OPTION.

    Good luck





    wallpaper irthday quotes for sisters. Sisters irthday quotes nice quotes on birthday. irthday wishes funny quotes.
  • irthday wishes funny quotes.



  • cbpds
    12-09 04:50 PM
    Well Said, its the bitter truth many will not agree :)





    nice quotes on birthday. Nice Quotes On Birthday.
  • Nice Quotes On Birthday.



  • yestogc
    05-31 05:05 PM
    Will Obama fool his foot steps ?





    2011 irthday wishes funny quotes. nice quotes on birthday. happy irthday wishes quotes.
  • happy irthday wishes quotes.



  • goel_ar
    01-10 02:08 PM
    As per lawyer, there is a way of doing this using some 'temporary' # by payroll company.
    In my wife's case, her company didn't attempt to approach payroll company. She was paid after she received the SSN.
    Side question, very much related to OP's question.

    How to run the payroll while you still waiting for SSN?

    My wife's petition got approved today (H4-H1) and we are waiting for physical I-797 to get SSN request submitted. Meanwhile, is it possible to get her on payroll for next 10days so that we can have W-2 for 2010?

    I'll discuss with the lawyer but just wanted to get any experiences on this situation. We are also waiting for ITIN so technically nothing can be done for tax withholding purposes.

    I really don't understand then how COS applies immediately when we are supposed to get paid on H1B all time and at the same time we can't get paid without SSN. Something doesn't add up or am I'm missing anything?

    Thanks



    more...


    nice quotes on birthday. nice birthday quotes for
  • nice birthday quotes for



  • sanju_dba
    12-21 01:22 PM
    I want to be more specific. I have a full time job. I'd like to setup a business LLC to get some contract works. For tax benefit, I can deduct some business cost with it.
    On H1 you can setup business, invest in , take profits ,but you should not be on payroll ( in otherwords you cannot be an employee of your own company based on H1 status ).
    Once you get your EAD ( IV's current indirect-primary objective ) , you can do work of your company and do those tax benifit tacktics .





    nice quotes on birthday. funny quotes about boys and
  • funny quotes about boys and



  • chanduv23
    09-04 11:31 AM
    Please sign up for the event



    more...


    nice quotes on birthday. funny quotes for mobile. funny
  • funny quotes for mobile. funny



  • giddu
    06-27 12:07 PM
    My attorney received an email notice of I-140 approval (PP) on Mon, June 25. But the online case status showed the application as pending. Finally,today my attorney called and was told that due to "system glitch ", approval notices were sent out in error!! It seems this has done to others too!!
    Did anyone else encounter this?





    2010 Nice Quotes On Birthday. nice quotes on birthday. nice birthday quotes for
  • nice birthday quotes for



  • singhsa3
    08-22 10:08 PM
    They are still good but they are direct to IO desks at NSC. I did not want to start barrage of calls to them. What I can do is I can PM you the numbers. You had been a contributing member and I would happy to tell you what I know. But please exercise your judgement....

    You had some numbers there, are they not good anymore?



    more...


    nice quotes on birthday. happy irthday funny quotes
  • happy irthday funny quotes



  • PD_Dec2002
    06-12 03:55 PM
    up

    If you have attached all the documents correctly and appropriately, then you won't get a RFE at all. Scan the forums to see why people have gotten RFEs and see if you have done the same mistakes. My lawyer confirmed that it's perfectly okay to send two recent paystubs instead of an employment letter. So your paystubs can't trigger a RFE.

    As for getting your I-485 processed in 6 months? Well, if you are lucky, anything can happen. :-) The truth is I have several friends with PDs of 2002 and 2003, who haven't gotten their approvals yet.

    You can see the processing times here: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp

    Good luck.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    hair happy irthday wishes quotes. nice quotes on birthday. nice quotes on irthday. happy irthday funny quotes
  • nice quotes on irthday. happy irthday funny quotes



  • atul555
    03-20 07:03 PM
    u got ur response from wandmaker..so long, we WON'T miss you.

    I joined this forum a while back since it seems like a good place to exchange experience with people in the same boat as us. I got repulsed with IV very fast, and this person above very effectively presents the reason why.
    There are just too many smug mother&*#$# like the eb3retro guy above, who chase the newcomers with their gloomy personality right out of IV. Though the situation we are facing is very bleak and gloomy, but why does so many of IVers around here wear it on their sleeves. All garfield asked was a valid question and more like advise and in jumped eb3retro with a lecture on his profile with a tinge of sarcasm to vent his weeklong frustration.
    With a movement like IV is trying to be, how is it ever going to be sussessful if there are unwelcoming smug people like eb3retro,. They contribute $20 and then they feel they own the joint, and have to find and boss around someone who doesn't dot their i's and cross their t's to feel better about themselves.
    In the vein of openness that the eb3retro is asking garfield to post his details, let's take this a step further and post the picture and names also alongwith other details, to put a smug face with smug messages.
    Peace out.
    Atul



    more...


    nice quotes on birthday. Them with nice quotes will Nice quotes birthday cards txt poems,
  • Them with nice quotes will Nice quotes birthday cards txt poems,



  • chanduv23
    03-28 12:42 PM
    If you filed it in January you should have a reciept document which should be a date before your old H1-B of 5th feb expires, if you have this you are not considered out of status.
    As someone sujested there may be a typo or the I-129 was filed incorrectly or these USCIS people did not really look into the case properly.

    Your lawyer can follow up with that reciept notice and H1-B approval and correct the error.

    Dont' Worry, you are safe. Yell at your lawyer if it is his mistake. These lawyers are so untrust worthy these days, they are becomming more money minded.

    Issues have happened with many of my friends.

    It is perfectly fine and no mistakes here.





    hot nice birthday quotes for nice quotes on birthday. inr anda nice quotes-th
  • inr anda nice quotes-th



  • Lara007
    01-16 10:33 PM
    All the metros are crowded in India. Bangalore & Pune have more IT opportunities and have good schools.



    more...


    house nice quotes on irthday. happy irthday funny quotes. nice quotes on birthday. funny quotes marathi. irthday
  • funny quotes marathi. irthday



  • wandmaker
    07-19 04:01 AM
    Just wanted to share our 7th year H-1B extension stamping in Chennai on July 15th. Since my I-140 was approved, the I-797 petition was approved for 3 years. My family (wife and daughter) attended the interview along with me. The procedure for H-1B extension/renewal is much easier in Chennai compared to first time stampers. There is a separate counter for renewals and the interview procedure is quite simple. After the initial screening of documents, we went to a separate renewal counter which did not have any queue.

    The VO just asked some questions about my nature of the job and how long I have been with my company. FYI, my company is a major reputed IT Foreign MNC. My family was not asked any questions. We did not have any PIMS delays and I got the passport couriered the very next day itself. The petition was approved a month before the stamping. Overall it is a much streamlined process for H-1B visa extensions/renewals.

    Thanks MP70

    Thanks for sharing, Nice to know there is a separate counter for H1B revalidation. Enjoy your rest of the vacation.





    tattoo funny quotes about boys and nice quotes on birthday. irthday wishes funny quotes.
  • irthday wishes funny quotes.



  • gcbikari
    08-14 04:58 PM
    Next time check out this forum (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20900) advice before you send your fotoes. Just kidding.



    more...


    pictures funny quotes for mobile. funny nice quotes on birthday. Birthday Quotes Graphics
  • Birthday Quotes Graphics



  • gps001
    02-23 02:34 PM
    Hi,

    1. I have my I-140 approved, applied for I-485 and have EAD/AP
    2. Spouse has her own H1-B, and applied for I-485, based on my I-140, and has EAD/AP
    3. Both have 6 years of H1-B expiring later this year (both from different companies)

    I can extend my H1-B based on pending applications.
    QUESTION 1: Can my wife extend her H1-B (beyond 6th year) based on her pending I-485?


    My present H1-B expires in November, but I will probably get my new H1-B renewed by June. I intend to travel in September. I don't intend to go for visa stamping and not use my AP. This is because I have a valid stamp until November.

    Question: When I am at the port of entry, I will have my old H1-B valid for 2 more months and also the visa stamp valid for 2 more months, but a new H1-B I-797 is already approved. Will this cause a problem?


    Thanks.





    dresses inr anda nice quotes-th nice quotes on birthday. nice birthday quotes for
  • nice birthday quotes for



  • makemygc
    10-20 07:47 AM
    I would appreciate, if any of you can answer this question either through their personal experience or their knowledge.
    I recently got my H1b visa renewed(& transferred) for 3 years based on a previous I-140 approved from my earlier job. I would like to get my H1b visa stamping done either at Mexico or Canada based on the current validity(for 3 years) of my H1b approval. If after stamping, I change companies will I need to get a new stamping to reflect the new company on my passport? If I don't need to get a new stamping, then if I travel to my home country and then return to US, will it cause a problem at the border post if my H1b approval paper shows a different company than that on the passport? Your advice in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
    You don't need to restamp as long as your stamped visa on the passport is valid. I've done it myself and just carried the employment letter and tha fat H1 transfer package with me..No issues. While entering back into US, they just asked me about the H1 transfer approval letter and that package. Only think you need to make sure that when you are coming back, your H1 should be valid, no matter which company is it from.



    more...


    makeup happy irthday funny quotes nice quotes on birthday. nice quotes on irthday. happy irthday funny quotes.
  • nice quotes on irthday. happy irthday funny quotes.



  • sbdol
    07-21 07:11 PM
    My H1-B visa expired on June 16, 2007. Extension (I-129) has been filed in May 2007 (before expiration). It has not been approved yet. It's still pending. My LC has been approved on July 09, 2007 and my PD is April 2004. My question is: Can I file concurrently I-140 and I-485? Will my application be rejected or will an RFE be issued?

    Thanks for your input.

    Solong:confused:
    Yes you can. As far as I can see there is nothing unusual/illegal in your situation.





    girlfriend irthday wishes funny quotes. nice quotes on birthday. irthday quotes funny for
  • irthday quotes funny for



  • lost_in_gc_land
    01-31 01:24 PM
    Hi statuslaw,
    Can you share all your experience and discussions with the DOS and their contact information for my case? Thank you

    Rahul.





    hairstyles Them with nice quotes will Nice quotes birthday cards txt poems, nice quotes on birthday. nice birthday quotes for friends. funny irthday quotes for friends. funny
  • nice birthday quotes for friends. funny irthday quotes for friends. funny



  • ujjvalkoul
    07-19 11:36 AM
    LOoks like ur employer has not given you this (I-485 w/EAD)option. It may be that he wants to milk u a little furthur.





    msyedy
    12-29 05:55 PM
    After 6 months of EAD a person can change jobs, but his hiring company should give him the same title in which his application for a GC is filed.
    (Same title and should be able to show that the company can pay him the pw)

    So working for your own company after 6 months of EAD is kind of risk.You can work for a friend's company who can support you.

    Please consult your lawyer.....

    always seek legal advice.





    dallasmbs
    07-17 05:47 PM
    http://www.aila.com/content/default.aspx?docid=22912



    No comments:

    Post a Comment