Holding Hands On The Beach

images Three men holding hands on the Holding Hands On The Beach. Women holding hands at the
  • Women holding hands at the



  • permfiling
    08-03 12:44 PM
    Did you get your EAD / AP ?





    wallpaper Women holding hands at the Holding Hands On The Beach. Holding Hands
  • Holding Hands



  • delhiguy79
    07-30 10:36 AM
    Guys ... please help. I am trying to get PCC from my local police station and they are giving me hell time here... and I am running out of time. The local police station guys are saying that they will only give a letter in white paper (No letter head) and they are insisting that it will not be used. What shall I do and I have to submit my documents by tuesday by latest.....

    Questions for friends around

    1.. is the letter given by the local police station with out the letter head will e accepted in the Consulate?
    2.. If not can we get a PCC from the commisioner office?


    Please give me some directions.


    u can get from the office which issued u passport

    u dont need to go to police station





    Holding Hands On The Beach. holding hands on the each
  • holding hands on the each



  • abhisam
    07-19 02:11 PM
    Hi All,
    Is there a way to get an English translation of my birth ceritificate in the US? I have the original with me and to send it to India and get it done seems like a pretty big deal.

    Can anyone please advise? Requesting transalation from Marathi to English...

    Thanks,
    YT


    i got my birth certificate translated from marathi to english..i used the service of http://wordexpress.net/ ..they were pretty decent and quick. let me know if you need more information.





    2011 Holding Hands Holding Hands On The Beach. Couple holding hands in the
  • Couple holding hands in the



  • shrayus
    07-13 08:09 PM
    :)



    more...


    Holding Hands On The Beach. the each holding hands.
  • the each holding hands.



  • nomorelogins
    11-27 04:26 PM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Goose_That_Laid_the_Golden_Eggs
    of course you have to feed & take care ( issue ead & ap ), but would you rather get a egg a day or would you prefer to cut it open





    Holding Hands On The Beach. -children-holding-hands
  • -children-holding-hands



  • reddymjm
    02-10 03:16 PM
    Guys --
    I got 485 Card production order and welcome notice email yesterday . I am assuming that means I got PR . my company has filed for H1 -B extension last week itself . what will happen to that extension , do we need to revoke/withdraw that petition ?
    has anyone being in this situation ?

    Thanks,
    gandalf

    Can u update ur profile



    more...


    Holding Hands On The Beach. Couple holding hands.
  • Couple holding hands.



  • pdakwala
    04-29 11:23 AM
    Guys,

    All your efforts are very very important. IV appreciate your efforts. Please keep up the good work.

    To those who have become a member of IV and have not contributed, please contribute. You have already taken your first step to solve your problem by becoming IV member. One would become a member only if they believe in what IV is doing. Contributing $100 is not a big amount. So please move forward and contribute.

    Once again thanks to everyone who have contributed more than once, and to those who are sending emails to their friends requesting them to make some contribution.





    2010 holding hands on the each Holding Hands On The Beach. Three men holding hands on the
  • Three men holding hands on the



  • pune_guy
    08-20 06:28 PM
    Yes these are the same databases that I have.



    more...


    Holding Hands On The Beach. Asian holding hands on the
  • Asian holding hands on the



  • anil
    08-18 08:37 PM
    I moved to another zip code within same state. LUD changed on June 26, and did not get any RFE. I think it is safe.





    hair Couple holding hands in the Holding Hands On The Beach. lovers holding hands on each.
  • lovers holding hands on each.



  • bsbawa10
    05-31 08:04 PM
    Thanks so much .



    more...


    Holding Hands On The Beach. family holding hands while
  • family holding hands while



  • Raj_2009
    08-18 09:16 PM
    Hi Experts,

    I E-Filed the EAD renewal on July 2nd. I sent all the required supporting documents properly. Also, completed the ASC - Finger print on Aug 5th. Meanwhile, on Aug 3rd, I got an RFE for the three missing documents.

    They are ,

    1. Photos
    2. Application form not signed
    3. Identity documents.

    I do see that lot of RFEs are trigggered for photos and identity documents for e-filing.

    But the main confusion pont here is that "Signature missing in the application form". I am not sure whether they checked if it is E-filed or not. Also, the have mentioned in the RFE letter that "Pl. ensure that you sign and return the enclosed photocopy of your application" for point 2. Funny part is, I only got the RFE letter and the GOLD paper(cover letter). Thats all. No other documents enclosed. I am totally confused at this point whereas photos and identity docs RFE are generally seen in the forum.

    1. Please advice me if I have to fill in a new application with signature and send it.

    2. Please suggest me if I have to write a cover letter with all the details to explain to the USCIS officer along with filled-in application.

    3. Am i eligible for the Interim EAD Card after 90 days starting from July 2nd? I do see in few threads that I may not get the Interim EAD card after 90 days period as the 90 days clock will be reset when the officer resumes my application after receiving my RFE docs.

    I am totally confused and job is at stake.

    Eagerly waiting for your expert guidelines.

    Thanks,
    Raj





    hot the each holding hands. Holding Hands On The Beach. couple holding hands on each.
  • couple holding hands on each.



  • rkdownload
    08-17 12:28 AM
    Marriege Certificate

    We got a rejection notice for my wife's 485 & 765 application. The notice said

    ============
    "Based on the information you provided, your priority date could not be established. Please resubmit you application with the proper documentation to the address listed on the bottom of this notice
    The following documents may be provided:
    Your original Form I-130(petition for alien relative) if you are filing concurrently ; or
    Your original Form I-360 if you are filing concurrently; or
    A copy of your Form I-797 if the petition has already beed filed/approved; or
    Other evidence that an immigration visa petition has been filed/approved on your behalf.
    ==============

    My PD is Mar 2005, EB2 and my 485 is pending since aug 2007.
    We have included following documentation in the package

    1) Forms 485 ,765 , G 325 A
    2) passport copy
    3) Birth certificate and affidavits
    4) My 485 receipt notice
    5) My I 140 approval
    6) Letter from the employer saying that i am still employed with them
    7) Pay stubs

    Does anyone know what have we missed? I dont think I -130 and I -360 are relevant for this category.



    more...


    house INDONESIA Anik Mawarni Holding Hands On The Beach. holding hands at the each
  • holding hands at the each



  • clockwork
    07-06 10:53 AM
    07/07/2007: USCIS Reportedly Admitted Some I-485 Approvals at Last Minutes Without Completion of FBI Security Clearance

    * New York Times, http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?hp, has reported:

    "To complete the applications in time, the immigration agency put employees to work both days last weekend at service centers in Texas and Nebraska, immigration officials said. They said that 25,000 applications were processed in the final 48 hours before Monday�s deadline. In some cases, security clearances required by the F.B.I. were not entirely completed, immigration officials said. The agency approved some applications �when we were certain the process will be completed very shortly,� Mr. Aytes said."

    * The report also indicates that the State Department and the USCIS tend to disagree with each other for the root of the problem for the current fiasco. Earlier there was a report in the Washington Post that the USCIS denied that the USCIS worked ceaselessly and frantically during the weekends (two days) before July 1, but it has been admitted since then the employees indeed worked hard during the two days. According to the NY Times report, during the weekend alone, they approved 25,000 I-485 backlog applications.
    * We are afraid that the alleged admission of approval of I-485 application before completion of the security clearance is likely to face the legal challenge for violation of the rules which is likely one of the main claims of the AILF lawsuit as well as the political backfire as an issue of security lapse relating to the homeland security. It appears that the July visa bullen fiasco is going out of control and pushes the two agencies into an edge. :eek: :eek: :eek:





    tattoo -children-holding-hands Holding Hands On The Beach. Family Holding Hands and
  • Family Holding Hands and



  • apahilaj
    09-19 02:42 PM
    Just an update -

    I just called USCIS for the FP notice and she mentioned that the appointment has been ordered but the notice has not been sent yet. Probably because the newark ASC must be overbooked. She asked me to wait for 30 days from now and if I don't receive anything, call them back.

    Will wait and hope...



    more...


    pictures Couple holding hands. Holding Hands On The Beach. 2 people holding hands at
  • 2 people holding hands at



  • Saralayar
    04-10 11:52 AM
    My EAD is going to expire in 3 months and I am filing for my renewal now. What can be done if you don't get the EAD renewal response before the expiry of the current one ?
    I heard somewhere, that if you don't receive the renewal notice within 60 days, then you can approach the local USCIS office and get a temporary EAD card for 90 days.
    Anybody knows more ?

    Also, generally do folks approach their lawyers for extension filing or they do it themselves?

    Thanks,
    ------------------------
    EB3 PD Mar 2003
    I-485, AP, EAD filed in July 07
    EAD expiring on July 31st 2008.

    [I posted this on another thread under "EAD Filing Fees" but it did not show up on the first page- hence reposting it...]
    It is a new EAD and not an extension of your old EAD. You can go online and e-file and there is no need for a lawyer. As you have all your GC details including your Alien #, it is very straight forward.





    dresses couple holding hands on each. Holding Hands On The Beach. Couple Holding Hands on a
  • Couple Holding Hands on a



  • sharma258
    02-10 03:44 PM
    Hi Guys,

    please let me know how long we need to stay with sponsoring employer after getting GC.

    Thanks



    more...


    makeup Asian holding hands on the Holding Hands On The Beach. INDONESIA Anik Mawarni
  • INDONESIA Anik Mawarni



  • nk2006
    07-05 11:59 AM
    Its a very good point. Immigration related issues are highly political and rouse emotions on either side. Our opponents used those same emotions to get their desirable results - in the form failure to any immigration related bill. Now I think we have a good opportunity to use this fiasco to our benefit.

    The lawsuit - whatever its outcome maybe can run its own course. AILF is taking care of that. We as 485 filers and potential filers can simultaneously work on educating lawmakers. To the immigrant friendly lawmakers we can magnify the arrogance of DOS/USCIS in disregarding thousands of immigrants aspirations and revising a bulleting literally at the last "second". We can also project the miscommunication/clashes between the two orgnizations (without that element its impossilbe they would come to the conclusion in mid-june that there will be plenty of visas unavailable to make every one current; and suddenly after two weeks realize that there are none to anyone).

    We can even reach out to extreme right (like sof Tancredo) and expose how
    USCIS approved cases in haste at last minute just to avoid the rush from July 2nd. Who knows how many cases they approved are not supposed to be approved in the normal circumstances.

    Is IV taking advice from lobbists on this matter or they just deal with senate/house bills.





    girlfriend Family Holding Hands and Holding Hands On The Beach. on the Beach Holding Hands
  • on the Beach Holding Hands



  • drirshad
    08-08 04:35 PM
    I am one of the July 2nd filer, EB2 India, PD is April 2005. There is problem if you filed 485 at NSC but got a receipt# starting with WAC we must address it asap.

    I called up NSC with my Receipt that starts with WAC as it was send to CSC by NSC that processed the application send me the first notice with RD 07/02/2007. I again got the second I-485 transfer notice in September with RD 09/26/2007 saying my case has been transferred back to NSC office as they have jurisdiction over it. The IO says as my application receipt# starts with WAC it will processed by the CSC processing dates that is dead at May 2006 rather than the NSC processing dates that is at 10th August 2007 making my 485 eligible for processing.

    If we do not solve this problem we could be lingering in CSC for years.

    If there has been cases where someone had I-485 Receipt# starting with WAC but got processed by NSC processing dates as it was filed there please come forward.

    Looks like there has been some TSC approvals for EAC receipts but no news on NSC, anybody please post here.

    http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/168256035





    hairstyles family holding hands while Holding Hands On The Beach. Links to this post
  • Links to this post



  • kris04
    08-18 06:17 PM
    :confused:Hi all,

    I have a situation,
    I joined employer A and substituted labor with 2004 priority date. And it has been approved already, my understanding is labor substitution is nothing but filing I 140 but with some one else labor.

    My current situation is, I got a perm job and have approached company attorney and she saying / asking, since this is labor substitution case, so, I need to have letter from employer �A� saying that labor used for me was initially filed for person X and he later left the company. Hence that has been used for me.
    This is required to prove that there is no fraud happened while filing my case.

    As you all know, in this current situation, I can not go back and ask employer �A� about that letter.

    Any suggestions etc please provide.


    Just to remember
    REQUEST A SET OF COPIES WHEN EVER ATTORNEY FILING / FOLLOW UP ANY RFE etc FOR YOU. IRRESPECTIVE WHETHER YOU PAY OR COMPLANY PAYS GC FEES

    Thanks,

    Are you trying to port your job and join the potential new employer using EAD or transfer H1B visa?, I am surprised an immigration attorney is asking for such letter, labor substitution is/was always done in good faith in most cases, but there is no way to prove a fraud is involved unless the labor was filed using a non-existent person( if you remember the convicted guy Nick Mandelapa which ultimately lead to closing the abuse of labor substitution).Even if your previous employer is ethical and acted in good faith while doing labor substitution, giving such undertaking is far reaching and not required, for one reason labor certification legally belongs to your employer and not to the underlying employee, so getting such letter is a merely a chance. I guess in your case you've disclosed too many information about you past legal route causing concern for the new employer to hire you. Try to talk to HR and see that you're responsible for maintaining the employment authorization, but if you're taking H1B transfer just confine to H1B transfer, hire your own separate attorney to manage your I 485, as it belongs to you.

    Good Luck

    HTH

    kris

    My Profile
    ----------
    GC approved in Aug 2008 without RFE, used AC 21 once, worked for my sponsor for 4 year, including 3 years after filing I 485, notified USCIS promptly when I ported my Job(confident that my new job profile and previous one are the same)





    eb3retro
    05-04 01:55 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I am planning to maintain a address at location where my LCA belongs to. I want to know If I work for say 4-5 months from India on US payroll will there be any issues on reentering US?

    So basically you are cheating the system? correct me if i am wrong.





    xbohdpukc
    02-26 08:26 PM
    Can someone please explain, even just in broad strokes, how the Immigration Reform (if passed) would affect someone in EB3 - ROW?

    Thanks

    No bill text was published yet, so there would be no answer to your questions till then



    No comments:

    Post a Comment