lskreddy
08-14 04:28 PM
You can start Tata Motors car dealership. Once the nano starts hitting roads. there will be a huge demand for nano
Good idea. Although, a piece of small land seems to be just about impossible to buy, a dealership will probably be in the realm of ~10 crores or higher. Neat idea though..
Good idea. Although, a piece of small land seems to be just about impossible to buy, a dealership will probably be in the realm of ~10 crores or higher. Neat idea though..
wallpaper actress Natalie Portman is
Picasa
01-22 01:16 PM
I have an NRI home loan from the ICICI bank. I have been making the payment using my ICICI NRE account (via transferring money using ICICI Money2India service).
They have been charging me higher rates on the home loan also they do not give good conversion rate for the $ on the top of that they charge various fees & they held the $ transfer for week to give the lowest possible rate.
Anyway so, I decided to pay off the entire amount. I spoke to one of their bank officer that I want to pay off the entire loan and to my surprise I was told that I have to pay 2% fee for early payment of the loan.
I am wondering if some one else is also in the same boat & give me some advise how to save some money as money is really tight in this economy.
Thanks
They have been charging me higher rates on the home loan also they do not give good conversion rate for the $ on the top of that they charge various fees & they held the $ transfer for week to give the lowest possible rate.
Anyway so, I decided to pay off the entire amount. I spoke to one of their bank officer that I want to pay off the entire loan and to my surprise I was told that I have to pay 2% fee for early payment of the loan.
I am wondering if some one else is also in the same boat & give me some advise how to save some money as money is really tight in this economy.
Thanks
seekerofpeace
02-04 10:46 AM
Folks,
I'd like to know if any of you invited your parents while on AOS. Last time I invited my in-laws I had H1-B et al....now we are on AOS and my wife is sponsoring her parents. We are on AOS. I do not have a job currently so I can't get an EVL and my wife has and she is inviting and the I-134 is also from her...we have EADs valid till late 2010....she had her F1 valid till Oct 2009 but she is working on dependent EAD.
So do you think there could be any potential problem.....Last time I had sponsored my in-laws but they were questioned a lot at the embassy....so now my wife will be sponsoring ...I hope there are no potential problems.
Path 2 USA do not mention anything special for EADs/AOS et al....
Thanks,
SoP
I'd like to know if any of you invited your parents while on AOS. Last time I invited my in-laws I had H1-B et al....now we are on AOS and my wife is sponsoring her parents. We are on AOS. I do not have a job currently so I can't get an EVL and my wife has and she is inviting and the I-134 is also from her...we have EADs valid till late 2010....she had her F1 valid till Oct 2009 but she is working on dependent EAD.
So do you think there could be any potential problem.....Last time I had sponsored my in-laws but they were questioned a lot at the embassy....so now my wife will be sponsoring ...I hope there are no potential problems.
Path 2 USA do not mention anything special for EADs/AOS et al....
Thanks,
SoP
2011 natalie portman and fiance at
Lollerskater
09-25 12:45 PM
I'm EB3-ROW and at the last stage of I-485 processing. Just waiting for the bulletin to tell me I'm current. Two weeks ago, I found out my lawyer has been blacklisted. Just like Fragomen. Apparently my lawyer performed "too many miracles."
Now I wish to change lawyers to avoid risk of RFEs, denial, etc. Should I do it? What is involved in the switch of lawyers? Just a simple G28? Any risks involved?
Would appreciate any opinions on this matter. Thank you.
Now I wish to change lawyers to avoid risk of RFEs, denial, etc. Should I do it? What is involved in the switch of lawyers? Just a simple G28? Any risks involved?
Would appreciate any opinions on this matter. Thank you.
more...
ashkam
07-18 02:17 PM
If Skill Bill passes eventually, won't EB2 be beneficial over EB3.
I used my EB2 (jan 2006) over EB3 (March 2005)
SKIL doesnt look at EB2 or EB3, only whether you have a US graduate degree in STEM.
I used my EB2 (jan 2006) over EB3 (March 2005)
SKIL doesnt look at EB2 or EB3, only whether you have a US graduate degree in STEM.
lvinaykumar
05-18 12:42 PM
The only scenario where porting from EB3 to EB2 would help someone else in the EB3 queue is when the person who ported does not use the regular allotment of the EB3 and hence another EB3 person gets it. But then, a lot of EB3 folks get in front of other EB3s by moving to EB2 and this reduces the chance of the extra visa numbers reaching EB3. I would say porting is not good for the EB3 people staying in EB3 except a few situations.
I was not aware that EB3 were getting over regular allotment....but porting is the only way i see people getting the GC in a reasonable time-frame if you are stuck in EB3 queue :cool:
I was not aware that EB3 were getting over regular allotment....but porting is the only way i see people getting the GC in a reasonable time-frame if you are stuck in EB3 queue :cool:
more...
pappu
12-05 07:48 AM
Felix look at my post L C 2001 Analysts Review and you shall see how a MOFO attorney can ruin a very promising career.
If i could find my ex attorney he would beg to die.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2453
If i could find my ex attorney he would beg to die.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2453
2010 Natalie Portman in Léon, 1995
gc_check
07-09 07:12 AM
Guys, see below link... It is pretty bad ... Job posting to hire someone for pre-approvd labor.... All posts within last 2 weeks by 10 companies..... May be we need to email DOL and also other govt. organizations ....
http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?LOCATION_OPTION=2&N=0&Hf=0&Ntk=JobSearchRanking&op=300&values=&FREE_TEXT=pre-approved+labor&Ntx=mode+matchall&AREA_CODES=&AC_COUNTRY=1525&WHERE=&RADIUS=64.37376&ZC_COUNTRY=1525&COUNTRY=1525&STAT_PROV=0&METRO_AREA=33.78715899%2C-84.39164034&TRAVEL=0&TAXTERM=0&SORTSPEC=0&FRMT=0&DAYSBACK=30&NUM_PER_PAGE=30&x=0&y=0
Wish they have stopped Labor Substitution much earlier... Have to wait till mid July now..
http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?LOCATION_OPTION=2&N=0&Hf=0&Ntk=JobSearchRanking&op=300&values=&FREE_TEXT=pre-approved+labor&Ntx=mode+matchall&AREA_CODES=&AC_COUNTRY=1525&WHERE=&RADIUS=64.37376&ZC_COUNTRY=1525&COUNTRY=1525&STAT_PROV=0&METRO_AREA=33.78715899%2C-84.39164034&TRAVEL=0&TAXTERM=0&SORTSPEC=0&FRMT=0&DAYSBACK=30&NUM_PER_PAGE=30&x=0&y=0
Wish they have stopped Labor Substitution much earlier... Have to wait till mid July now..
more...
Anil_s
07-17 03:52 PM
Hi Ari,
Can some file for H1 and L1 at the same time?
Thank You
Anil
Can some file for H1 and L1 at the same time?
Thank You
Anil
hair Natalie Portman
spaceguy
02-18 10:00 AM
I think you are in H1 status now. When your Passport is stamped with H4 then your status will be changed to H4. If you want to work again then you need to change again to H1 with change of status
Does it come under new H1b quota ? Does it treated under cap and Does she/he need to wait for April to file for Change of status again? Any ideas?
Does it come under new H1b quota ? Does it treated under cap and Does she/he need to wait for April to file for Change of status again? Any ideas?
more...
masti_Gai
01-05 03:26 PM
That was a great move from your side buddy. So many might join this forum by this weekend i guess.:)
hot jean reno natalie portman
kevinkris
12-05 05:20 PM
You are too fast ;-)
This looks good..
Green card will be giving for the people can help USA by serving army as doctors, nurses, transilators etc. Requirement is 2 year legal stay in USA.
See the link.http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081205/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/military_recruiting
This looks good..
Green card will be giving for the people can help USA by serving army as doctors, nurses, transilators etc. Requirement is 2 year legal stay in USA.
See the link.http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081205/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/military_recruiting
more...
house Natalie Portman Koleksiyonu
mbawa2574
07-17 06:36 PM
This is supposed to be authentic
tattoo Mathilda (Natalie Portman) and
ameryki
02-13 06:30 AM
CBP at the airport mistakenly thought your wife was a permanent resident, instead of still having a pending 485. She should not this on the I-131 when applying for a new AP.
I appreciate the input above. I am getting ready to apply for her AP now held off for all these months. The change between then and now is she has gained an extension for H4 status for the next 3 years. With this change will her class of admission on AP application be H4-B or something else? If something else then will it be LPR or AP in the Class of Admission field on the form? She does not have a valid H4 visa just an extension of H4 for 3 more years based on my H1 extension and has not left the country since the last time when the CBP mistakenly assumed that she is a resident. Your help will be appreciated.
I appreciate the input above. I am getting ready to apply for her AP now held off for all these months. The change between then and now is she has gained an extension for H4 status for the next 3 years. With this change will her class of admission on AP application be H4-B or something else? If something else then will it be LPR or AP in the Class of Admission field on the form? She does not have a valid H4 visa just an extension of H4 for 3 more years based on my H1 extension and has not left the country since the last time when the CBP mistakenly assumed that she is a resident. Your help will be appreciated.
more...
pictures Natalie Portman in Leon
mariner5555
05-28 06:56 AM
so can anyone confirm this 'no FP if filed via paper' thing?
As for mailing address, I guess if I do courier the package they all have the same address (N. augustine rd). So in that case, I can send them all in the same packet.
thanks.
atleast thats what happened for me. i.e. mine was efiled and I got FP notice. for my wife - paper - no FP. we recd her card ..1 year validity. nothing for me so far ..I am hoping that the delay is because they want to give validity of 2 years :-D
As for mailing address, I guess if I do courier the package they all have the same address (N. augustine rd). So in that case, I can send them all in the same packet.
thanks.
atleast thats what happened for me. i.e. mine was efiled and I got FP notice. for my wife - paper - no FP. we recd her card ..1 year validity. nothing for me so far ..I am hoping that the delay is because they want to give validity of 2 years :-D
dresses natalie portman in Leon win win win win. (via iwantmybearsuit)
rameshvaid
03-19 06:13 PM
I went to US Consulate Montreal Canada yesterday and they held back my passport, Copy of LC, Originals of my I 485 and H1/H4. They told me your company is too small 7-8 employees and need to search the company. I had my H1/H4's got stamped in Toronto in 2005 without any problem.
My I 140 is approved in June 06, Submitted I 485 in June/July 07 got EAD Cards in Oct.-07. I also got my 3 years H1/H4 approvals on Jan-18th, 08.
Any idea how much time they are going to check the status of the company? Does the size of the company really matters? I am paid regularily and my company is a real estate investment firm, due to recent recession the profit of the company is low as compared to previous years. Will this make any difference. I am EB 3 with priority date July 30th, 2003.
Any advise?? Has some one been in the same situation. My older son is in college and has exams on Monday? Any thoughts/suggestions.
RV
My I 140 is approved in June 06, Submitted I 485 in June/July 07 got EAD Cards in Oct.-07. I also got my 3 years H1/H4 approvals on Jan-18th, 08.
Any idea how much time they are going to check the status of the company? Does the size of the company really matters? I am paid regularily and my company is a real estate investment firm, due to recent recession the profit of the company is low as compared to previous years. Will this make any difference. I am EB 3 with priority date July 30th, 2003.
Any advise?? Has some one been in the same situation. My older son is in college and has exams on Monday? Any thoughts/suggestions.
RV
more...
makeup natalie portman photos
victory123
05-15 12:14 PM
Hi, I had similar thing, my case status still shows "case transferred from VSCt to TSC as they now have jurisdiction, decision will be taken etc' my case was approved in 2006, the lud was 3/23/2009 and after that it is still the same, noclue as to waht would have triggered this for an approved case, two things could have happened per me (Own views)- employer revoked 140 or regular cleanup of files from VSC as they no longer do 140s..also what is meant by PE in you status...keep me posted.
Cheers
Cheers
girlfriend Leon - Natalie Portman Photo
kanakabyraju
08-18 01:57 PM
Hi All,
Please let me know, based on your personal experience, Does Change of Address 'triggers' an RFE from USCIS????
I recently found a project (after many months) and am working for this new employer on EAD. However, I have not vacated my old apt....still paying rent and keeping it as my current one, and sharing accommodation with others in the new city where I am working....because of the only reason that I fear, which is an RFE.
Please let me know.
Thanks.
RFE shall not stop you from doing the right thing and as long as you have all the necessary documents and employment. If I were you, I would not hesitate to update my address and pay rent for my old apartment.
Please let me know, based on your personal experience, Does Change of Address 'triggers' an RFE from USCIS????
I recently found a project (after many months) and am working for this new employer on EAD. However, I have not vacated my old apt....still paying rent and keeping it as my current one, and sharing accommodation with others in the new city where I am working....because of the only reason that I fear, which is an RFE.
Please let me know.
Thanks.
RFE shall not stop you from doing the right thing and as long as you have all the necessary documents and employment. If I were you, I would not hesitate to update my address and pay rent for my old apartment.
hairstyles Natalie Portman is number one.
grupak
03-24 11:39 AM
AFAIK you cannot use your SSN to receive google adsense revenues if you want to continue on H1B. It counts as business income and Google will send you a 1099 form and that is not allowed on an H1B. What people usually do is get someone in their home country to be the Google Adsense beneficiary. If you use your own ssn, on paper, it puts you out of H1B status.
Here (http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=714462)is a link with explanations.
Passive income is alright. AFAIK banks send you 1099 if you earn interest in your saving account (above a certain amount) or CD. Have to report it to IRS.
Here (http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=714462)is a link with explanations.
Passive income is alright. AFAIK banks send you 1099 if you earn interest in your saving account (above a certain amount) or CD. Have to report it to IRS.
auburn2009
02-27 07:02 PM
Hi Guys,
I would like to know if we are eligible to claim our withheld medicare and soc.sec taxes for the year 2008. I was working initially while on F1visa and changed to H1B halfway through the year 2008.
Will appreciate if u could help.
Thank you in advance.
I would like to know if we are eligible to claim our withheld medicare and soc.sec taxes for the year 2008. I was working initially while on F1visa and changed to H1B halfway through the year 2008.
Will appreciate if u could help.
Thank you in advance.
mdipi
11-18 03:05 PM
haha! sucking up to the mod...i see...i understand...
No comments:
Post a Comment