CADude
07-31 10:03 PM
No Proof will work, if you receive packet after 17th Aug. So hope for best or will file on oct again :)
Dear All,
Today, one of my Friend’s I-485 got returned from Mail room due to Filing fee missing.
He is 100% sure that he attached 325$+70$ filing fee along with application, he has photocopy too to prove his stand.
He is lucky, that he is re- filing it again, my question is , what happens, if the file get returned due to mail room clerks error . Can we refile again after 17th Aug,2007 ?
What proof we have to make sure that we filed properly, will USCIS honor our proof ( that is photocopy of all the document we retain ) as a proof that we filed properly.
Dear All,
Today, one of my Friend’s I-485 got returned from Mail room due to Filing fee missing.
He is 100% sure that he attached 325$+70$ filing fee along with application, he has photocopy too to prove his stand.
He is lucky, that he is re- filing it again, my question is , what happens, if the file get returned due to mail room clerks error . Can we refile again after 17th Aug,2007 ?
What proof we have to make sure that we filed properly, will USCIS honor our proof ( that is photocopy of all the document we retain ) as a proof that we filed properly.
wallpaper Justin Bieber - Pray
vallabhu
08-08 10:15 AM
When did you file I-140 at TX? RFE could be for documents about ability to pay.
Feb 8th 2007.
Feb 8th 2007.
maheshf
02-20 11:07 AM
Dear All..need expert guidance on my situation.
1) Company A. Approved I-140 and LC for more than 6 months in 2006
2) Took a Job with Company B. Concurrent filling of New I-140 , 485, EAD, AP (In July 2007), EAD and AP approved > 180 days. But still waiting for I-140..looks like it going to take some time.
3) Want to change to company �C�in similar area. Can I use AC21? Given that I have approved I-140 from company A, 485 from company B and want to move to company C ?
I assume answer is No but thought I will get some expert guidance.
Thanks for your help
1) Company A. Approved I-140 and LC for more than 6 months in 2006
2) Took a Job with Company B. Concurrent filling of New I-140 , 485, EAD, AP (In July 2007), EAD and AP approved > 180 days. But still waiting for I-140..looks like it going to take some time.
3) Want to change to company �C�in similar area. Can I use AC21? Given that I have approved I-140 from company A, 485 from company B and want to move to company C ?
I assume answer is No but thought I will get some expert guidance.
Thanks for your help
2011 New Song Justin Bieber Pray
jatinr
07-26 09:10 AM
Bibs:
To apply for EAD you need the following documents
1. I-131 EAD Application document
2. Copy of I-485 receipt notice
3. 2 colored passport pictures - recent
4. Cashiers cheque as stated in the form.
Send all this in and wait. You dont need an attorney to do this. This is really a simple procedure.
I 765 EAD Application document.
To apply for EAD you need the following documents
1. I-131 EAD Application document
2. Copy of I-485 receipt notice
3. 2 colored passport pictures - recent
4. Cashiers cheque as stated in the form.
Send all this in and wait. You dont need an attorney to do this. This is really a simple procedure.
I 765 EAD Application document.
more...
garybanz
01-08 10:14 AM
Folks,
As many of us get ready to use AC21 to switch from current employers, i wanted to get your feed back on a very common contartual obligation.
My contract with my desi consultant basically says
"Agreement Not to Compete. While I am employed by Employer, and for ONE years/ 12 months afterward, I will not directly or indirectly participate in a business in a similar capacity that is similar to a business now or later operated by Employer in the same geographical area. This includes participating in my own business or as a co-owner, director, officer, consultant, independent contractor, employee or agent of another business.
In particular, I will not:
(i) Solicit or attempt to solicit any business or trade from Employer's actual or prospective customers or clients; or
(ii) Divert or attempt to divert business away from Employer;"
Now my employer had nothing to do with me getting my clients, i do my own marketing and negotiationas, but of course the employer signs on all the papers. Will i still have to change clients when i switch employer?
As many of us get ready to use AC21 to switch from current employers, i wanted to get your feed back on a very common contartual obligation.
My contract with my desi consultant basically says
"Agreement Not to Compete. While I am employed by Employer, and for ONE years/ 12 months afterward, I will not directly or indirectly participate in a business in a similar capacity that is similar to a business now or later operated by Employer in the same geographical area. This includes participating in my own business or as a co-owner, director, officer, consultant, independent contractor, employee or agent of another business.
In particular, I will not:
(i) Solicit or attempt to solicit any business or trade from Employer's actual or prospective customers or clients; or
(ii) Divert or attempt to divert business away from Employer;"
Now my employer had nothing to do with me getting my clients, i do my own marketing and negotiationas, but of course the employer signs on all the papers. Will i still have to change clients when i switch employer?
keepwalking
05-13 04:56 PM
My priority date becomes current on June 1st. I need to add my wife (dependent) to my green card process. Please let me know how long it takes for her to get her green card. We stay in Houston, Texas. My I-485 is with Texas processing Center.
more...
user1205
08-25 10:04 PM
http://www.shusterman.com
He's also advertising on his website wining this type of case.
He's also advertising on his website wining this type of case.
2010 Are pray, inov , appetite,
fide_champ
04-09 08:17 AM
My labour was filed in RIR on March 2005 and got approved on August 2006.
The employer filed for a I-140 in November 2006.
But in July 2007 while filing for I-485 the attorney filed another I-140 which triggered a duplicate filing on the previous I-140.
Then in August 2008 when the second I-140 came for processing it got DENIED reason stating the attorney did not attach the certified labour copy while filing the I-140 (how silly it is ).
But quickly to cover up their mistakes the attorney filed a MTR in August 2008 for the second I-140.
My 6th year of H1B expired on November 2008 and my employer filed for 7th year extn based on approved labour and pending MTR.
December 2008 the MTR got denied till date the employer is not talking about what happened to the MTR why it got DENIED. Subsequently my I-485 got DENIED. Also got an RFE on the 7th year H1B extn.
Now to cover up again the attorney on the directions on my employer filed a new I-140(which is my third). And replied to the H1B RFE and the current online status shows case resumed as of January 2009.
QUESTION:
1. Am I technically Out of Status?
2. If yes from when precisely?
3. Is there any chances of applying a new H1B in premium processing?
4. Will there be any chances of re instating the I-485 if the third I-140 gets approved?
5. Is there a way to atleast ask the attorney to refund all the money that I have wasted because of the negligence of the attorney?
Adding salt to the wound I have one more situation here.
I need to renew my Indian Passport which is expiring in June 2009 (another 2 months).
I dont have an approval notice with me, is it possible to renew the passport with the H1B receipt?
Is there any Same Day passport service at SFO Indian Consulate?
Kindly excuse me if I am confusing or not clear on points. I am very confused and mentally upset.
Please GURU's I am eagerly waiting for some +tive notes.
Thanks
Find another attorney who is knowledgable. I have been in similar situations like these and i know how it feels. The employer should be held resposible for all the mis-haps.
WHat happened to your first I140?
You are techically in-status as your H1-B is still under processing.
As for your passport renewal, the H1-B receipt should be good enough to prove that you are in status. I think the indian consulates allow you to renew passport a year before the expiry date so you actually missed renewing well before your H1 expired. But anyway there is no way out now as you have to send the receipt and pray that they accept that as a proof.
The employer filed for a I-140 in November 2006.
But in July 2007 while filing for I-485 the attorney filed another I-140 which triggered a duplicate filing on the previous I-140.
Then in August 2008 when the second I-140 came for processing it got DENIED reason stating the attorney did not attach the certified labour copy while filing the I-140 (how silly it is ).
But quickly to cover up their mistakes the attorney filed a MTR in August 2008 for the second I-140.
My 6th year of H1B expired on November 2008 and my employer filed for 7th year extn based on approved labour and pending MTR.
December 2008 the MTR got denied till date the employer is not talking about what happened to the MTR why it got DENIED. Subsequently my I-485 got DENIED. Also got an RFE on the 7th year H1B extn.
Now to cover up again the attorney on the directions on my employer filed a new I-140(which is my third). And replied to the H1B RFE and the current online status shows case resumed as of January 2009.
QUESTION:
1. Am I technically Out of Status?
2. If yes from when precisely?
3. Is there any chances of applying a new H1B in premium processing?
4. Will there be any chances of re instating the I-485 if the third I-140 gets approved?
5. Is there a way to atleast ask the attorney to refund all the money that I have wasted because of the negligence of the attorney?
Adding salt to the wound I have one more situation here.
I need to renew my Indian Passport which is expiring in June 2009 (another 2 months).
I dont have an approval notice with me, is it possible to renew the passport with the H1B receipt?
Is there any Same Day passport service at SFO Indian Consulate?
Kindly excuse me if I am confusing or not clear on points. I am very confused and mentally upset.
Please GURU's I am eagerly waiting for some +tive notes.
Thanks
Find another attorney who is knowledgable. I have been in similar situations like these and i know how it feels. The employer should be held resposible for all the mis-haps.
WHat happened to your first I140?
You are techically in-status as your H1-B is still under processing.
As for your passport renewal, the H1-B receipt should be good enough to prove that you are in status. I think the indian consulates allow you to renew passport a year before the expiry date so you actually missed renewing well before your H1 expired. But anyway there is no way out now as you have to send the receipt and pray that they accept that as a proof.
more...
vinzen
08-14 10:55 PM
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplay.do
NSC - I485 - Sep 15 2007
TSC - I485 - Aug 30 2007
Cheers,
Ardnahc
Hello guys ,
New member here. I have been watching the forums occassionally. My PD is June 2002 EB3 and here is my situation from USCIS case status:
1. I first applied for I765 and I485 on 08/10/2007 and got EAD for 1 year. According to https://egov.uscis.gov my status was "APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION".
2. Then I by myself applied for renewal of EAD exactly after 1 year on 08/19/2008 and got EAD approved for 3 years. According to https://egov.uscis.gov, the form that I applied for was I765 and status again was "APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION".
These were the only two entries on my status on https://egov.uscis.gov. So far so good.
3. I decided to log on to this site this morning to check my status and saw a third entry in my case. It says the form number is I485 and they receieved it on 04/20/2009 and the case status is "APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS".
I didnt do anything on 04/20/2009. So it seems like the I485 that I submitted along with I765 on 08/10/2007 was finally receieved by USCIS on 04/20/2009?. When I click on my case number, it says "On July 6, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case." and that it is with Texas Service Center. I checked TSC timings and looks like they are at 08/30/2007. Is this the date they first receieved my application (July 6, 2007) or the last update date (04/20/2009 .... look at #3 above). If it is the latter, I am still three years behind. If it is the first application date, then I have some hopes.
Sorry for the long post and to make you read all this. Any help will be appreciated.
thanks,
NSC - I485 - Sep 15 2007
TSC - I485 - Aug 30 2007
Cheers,
Ardnahc
Hello guys ,
New member here. I have been watching the forums occassionally. My PD is June 2002 EB3 and here is my situation from USCIS case status:
1. I first applied for I765 and I485 on 08/10/2007 and got EAD for 1 year. According to https://egov.uscis.gov my status was "APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION".
2. Then I by myself applied for renewal of EAD exactly after 1 year on 08/19/2008 and got EAD approved for 3 years. According to https://egov.uscis.gov, the form that I applied for was I765 and status again was "APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION".
These were the only two entries on my status on https://egov.uscis.gov. So far so good.
3. I decided to log on to this site this morning to check my status and saw a third entry in my case. It says the form number is I485 and they receieved it on 04/20/2009 and the case status is "APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS".
I didnt do anything on 04/20/2009. So it seems like the I485 that I submitted along with I765 on 08/10/2007 was finally receieved by USCIS on 04/20/2009?. When I click on my case number, it says "On July 6, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case." and that it is with Texas Service Center. I checked TSC timings and looks like they are at 08/30/2007. Is this the date they first receieved my application (July 6, 2007) or the last update date (04/20/2009 .... look at #3 above). If it is the latter, I am still three years behind. If it is the first application date, then I have some hopes.
Sorry for the long post and to make you read all this. Any help will be appreciated.
thanks,
hair Justin Bieber Songs For Japan
mayhemt
10-10 08:53 AM
tarikh pe tarikh.... tarikh pe tarikh.... kaab taak?????
Thanks, got a good chuckle out of this. Maybe we should bring Sunny in to plead our case.
Thanks, got a good chuckle out of this. Maybe we should bring Sunny in to plead our case.
more...
HumJumboHathuJumbo
08-19 12:27 AM
Does your welcome letter/approval say anything about ADIT process?. thanks
hot Easilyrunaway love justin love
same_old_guy
06-20 08:28 PM
I did it few months back for my wife from CGI SFO. You should be fine. There ia one thing though. The I-693 medical exam needs your wife's passport number. You could do that only after you receive the new passport. May cause some delay.
more...
house Justin Bieber Hits Up El
jetflyer
02-15 03:17 PM
If each state in India were a country
There would have been no backlog.
You are correct then only Andhra Pradesh have been retrogressed. If you remove AP from that equation. everything will be normal.
I can bet 90 percent of the GC applicants are from India are from AP.
Jet
There would have been no backlog.
You are correct then only Andhra Pradesh have been retrogressed. If you remove AP from that equation. everything will be normal.
I can bet 90 percent of the GC applicants are from India are from AP.
Jet
tattoo Re:Â Re:Â Justin Bieber pray
sands_14
10-17 02:30 PM
What is yr name if I may ask?
more...
pictures justin bieberjustin bieber
chnaveen
03-22 09:22 PM
My deepest condolenses and sympathies to thier families. May their souls rest in peace.
dresses +ieber+youtube+video Pray
thechallenger
09-21 09:23 PM
if this Interpol thing is regarding 498a, there are cases where people have contacted people in Indian embassy and explained to them the situation and got their passports renewed as well.
more...
makeup justin bieber kissing a fan.

dilber
12-04 05:51 PM
Actually sometime when you talk to IO, they tell you all the receipt numbers including I-140. It happened with me once. I was inquiring about my I-485 receipt notices and the IO started telling me all the cases , I have filed so far. I guess, when they pull informaton based in your DOB and name, they are able to see everything. At this time, you can request them the RN of I-140. There are bright chances that you get the I-140 information.
Can some one please provide me with the phone number I can call the IO at. thanks in advance
Can some one please provide me with the phone number I can call the IO at. thanks in advance
girlfriend Justin Bieber -My World 2.0
jliechty
June 14th, 2005, 04:12 PM
I have a Tamron 90mm macro for my D1, and despite the D1's autofocus strength, AF is still as useless as ever for macro (with the Sigma lenses that have HSM, AF might become somewhat useful in certain limited situations at less-than-lifesize magnification). If I could afford it, I would be happier with a longer lens (maybe the 150mm Sigma as a nice compromise) for most of my macro photography - including butterflies, insects, and plant life in the field.
Bear in mind that if you do get the Nikon 200mm f/4 (or the Sigma 180mm f/3.5 HSM macro - HSM being equivalent to AF-S), you'll probably want to keep the 60mm for situations where you don't want so much telephoto compression (flowers being a prime example).
Edit: ah, I see you're using a D2X. Then, maybe you could get some use out of the autofocus for chasing insects in flight. With a D70 (which is what I assumed that you had at first), you couldn't expect so much luck. ;)
Bear in mind that if you do get the Nikon 200mm f/4 (or the Sigma 180mm f/3.5 HSM macro - HSM being equivalent to AF-S), you'll probably want to keep the 60mm for situations where you don't want so much telephoto compression (flowers being a prime example).
Edit: ah, I see you're using a D2X. Then, maybe you could get some use out of the autofocus for chasing insects in flight. With a D70 (which is what I assumed that you had at first), you couldn't expect so much luck. ;)