GIDOC
07-18 01:47 AM
We should still encourage Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren to look into why this happened in the first place. This should not happen again.
wallpaper Model: Nike Lebron 8 Shoes
saketkapur
07-06 12:40 PM
Yes, I did the same.....even though I had a valid H1B stamped in my passport the POE made me use the AP to enter.....
ssss
08-01 05:18 PM
UPS issued same tracking number for 2 different packages from same place of origin lastweek.
2011 Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V2
sounakc
07-10 05:49 PM
thanks for your prompt reply...
cheers
You can not .. you will need to wait until EB-2 PD cut off is Jan 2004. family based is different kind of fruit (I don't want to call it animal) :-)
cheers
You can not .. you will need to wait until EB-2 PD cut off is Jan 2004. family based is different kind of fruit (I don't want to call it animal) :-)
more...
ajaypr
04-13 11:25 AM
You can open up an IRA account with any of the brokerage firms like Scottrade, Fidelity or Ameritrade. You usually open up an IRA account first on their website or by visiting their offices in your area. Then contact your company's 401K provider to transfer your 401K amount to the new account directly. They usually would sent you a check in the name of your brokerage firm like Fidelity.As far as I know the check cannot be in your name coz then the IRA would tax the 401k amount and also charge an early withdrawal penalty.So make sure they transfer it directly to the brokerage firm. If things are not clear, you can always contact the customer service of your brokerage firm to help you or walk you through.But I also found that many times the customer service people are not up to the mark and may even provide you with wrong advice. So its better you call several times and speak with different customer service people at the brokerage firm and verify all the information.
I personally did not like the fact that your company is forcing you to sell your stocks and mutual fund in your 401K account. This is bad as you may occur losses because of the bad market scenario.
Thanks gcisadawg.
I do not think 1st option will work for me since I was told by my old company that I SHOULD move my 401 K.
I do not have any existing IRA account kindly provide more details how I can set it up & how long it take to set it up?
Thanks,
I personally did not like the fact that your company is forcing you to sell your stocks and mutual fund in your 401K account. This is bad as you may occur losses because of the bad market scenario.
Thanks gcisadawg.
I do not think 1st option will work for me since I was told by my old company that I SHOULD move my 401 K.
I do not have any existing IRA account kindly provide more details how I can set it up & how long it take to set it up?
Thanks,
casinoroyale
08-19 09:41 PM
(1) To being with, I have made an appointment using nvars.com at Ottawa for Sept 22nd. It was not easy, I have refreshed that page hundreds of times entering that security code. Several times I felt dizzy doing that.
(2) Working on Canada visitor visa
Questions:
I-94:
Based on what I read, it seems like we do not need to return our existing I-94s while entering Canada. Is this true if you enter either by Air or Land?
(2) Working on Canada visitor visa
Questions:
I-94:
Based on what I read, it seems like we do not need to return our existing I-94s while entering Canada. Is this true if you enter either by Air or Land?
more...
genscn
01-29 11:58 AM
Although website mention 15 days for the PIO card, how long does it actually takes to process and receive PIO card?
2010 lebron 8 shoes. lebron james
pbojja
08-04 04:18 PM
[QUOTE=aamchimumbai;266413]All,
I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!
What makes you think I-140/485 July filers are lucky ? Our cases are straight forward and we are able to file in July 07 .
I m sorry to be little rude but you can just post a question with out mentioning how lucky others are or not .
I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!
What makes you think I-140/485 July filers are lucky ? Our cases are straight forward and we are able to file in July 07 .
I m sorry to be little rude but you can just post a question with out mentioning how lucky others are or not .
more...
GCcomesoon
03-14 01:20 PM
Hi
Are there any updates to the Bill that is being discussed right now ? I mean we have updates saying that they are discussing illegal immigration, border security, etc. I guess all of us are waiting to see & hear if something about us is getting discussed there. Something which would benefit our own community.
Please don't get me wrong, but many people hopefully look at the posts everyday thinking that there might be an update which might benefit thier case.I would urge & request someone from core members to give continuous updates.That would also eliminate lot of doubts especially amongst groups who are not very clear on the immigration voice activities.
Thanks
GCcomesoon
Are there any updates to the Bill that is being discussed right now ? I mean we have updates saying that they are discussing illegal immigration, border security, etc. I guess all of us are waiting to see & hear if something about us is getting discussed there. Something which would benefit our own community.
Please don't get me wrong, but many people hopefully look at the posts everyday thinking that there might be an update which might benefit thier case.I would urge & request someone from core members to give continuous updates.That would also eliminate lot of doubts especially amongst groups who are not very clear on the immigration voice activities.
Thanks
GCcomesoon
hair $86.99. Air Max Lebron VIII 8
HOPE_GC_SOON
07-17 12:48 PM
Its too much of waste of a time, on this thread, and misleading all the time, llooking for some interesting news, like processing times.
Guys: Can we stop this somehow, and DO Focuson other major news.
Thanks
Admin should have closed this thread by now.
Thanks.
Guys: Can we stop this somehow, and DO Focuson other major news.
Thanks
Admin should have closed this thread by now.
Thanks.
more...
Sakthisagar
04-22 03:45 PM
Congratulations HBK, what a relief to hear the good news on your case, I am in the same situation and started collecting papers to apply on normal processing will update all of you how it goes. same Vermont ..I am applying.
Hope things will work out good. the disaappearence of H1B memo from USCIS policy website itself is a good sign, let them announce formally also that they have withdrawn that memo.
May GOD Bless all.
USCIS Policy Memo site link below see for yourself.
USCIS - Policy Memoranda (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=7dc68f236e16e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=7dc68f236e16e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190a RCRD)
Hope things will work out good. the disaappearence of H1B memo from USCIS policy website itself is a good sign, let them announce formally also that they have withdrawn that memo.
May GOD Bless all.
USCIS Policy Memo site link below see for yourself.
USCIS - Policy Memoranda (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=7dc68f236e16e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=7dc68f236e16e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190a RCRD)
hot Nike Air Max LeBron 8 Shoes
sanam9696
07-20 07:16 PM
Thanks everyone for replying.
However, the opinions seems to be conflicting. Is there a place where I can verify precisely what the law says?
I have not stayed outside the US for more than 3 months since 2002. Does this exempt me from the cap?
I need to be sure, otherwise, I would have to apply for a H1-B right now with a consultant who is ready to sponsor me.
I'm quite reluctant to do this because the work involved with the consultant is not in my field and does not allow for good long term prospects. Plus there might be contractual obligations.
Please advice.
Thanks very much,
Sick with worry.
Few months back I had a talk with a immigration lawyer retained by my school and he informed me that H1-F1-H1 is not part of the quota..even I was under the same impression as you..but lawyer firmly confirmed the above fact...so u r pretty safe..
However, the opinions seems to be conflicting. Is there a place where I can verify precisely what the law says?
I have not stayed outside the US for more than 3 months since 2002. Does this exempt me from the cap?
I need to be sure, otherwise, I would have to apply for a H1-B right now with a consultant who is ready to sponsor me.
I'm quite reluctant to do this because the work involved with the consultant is not in my field and does not allow for good long term prospects. Plus there might be contractual obligations.
Please advice.
Thanks very much,
Sick with worry.
Few months back I had a talk with a immigration lawyer retained by my school and he informed me that H1-F1-H1 is not part of the quota..even I was under the same impression as you..but lawyer firmly confirmed the above fact...so u r pretty safe..
more...
house Nike Air Max Lebron 8 Viii
bablata2007
11-27 04:29 PM
Is this a feasible option? Incase I lose the job, can I change to H4 status based on my wife's H1B? Then wait out the 180 days period and get back to another job?
tattoo Nike Air Jordan Lebron 8 Viii
immi_enthu
08-28 10:14 AM
what do u mean by approved labor not signed??
Labour approval is approved by DOL .
It needs to be attached to 140 application.
140 application needs to signed by employer or by attorney in case a G 28 is signed by the employer.
485 is to signed by you or by attrnoney in case a G 28 is signed by you
That is correct. You do not get to sign the 140 as it is has to be applied by the employer. You however, have to sign your approved Labor which will be attached to the 140 application.
please see the above quote by kaiserose
Labour approval is approved by DOL .
It needs to be attached to 140 application.
140 application needs to signed by employer or by attorney in case a G 28 is signed by the employer.
485 is to signed by you or by attrnoney in case a G 28 is signed by you
That is correct. You do not get to sign the 140 as it is has to be applied by the employer. You however, have to sign your approved Labor which will be attached to the 140 application.
please see the above quote by kaiserose
more...
pictures New nike lebron 8 PS
ysiad
08-10 11:08 PM
Hi, my I-485 approval might be close according to current processing time. I have moved within the same city. I wonder whether change of address at this time will cause any delay:
1. how likely due to change of address, my I-485 processing will be affected and got delayed?
2. how likely I will get a REF due to change of address?
3. Is it better to make an effort to keep the old address?
Thanks.
1. how likely due to change of address, my I-485 processing will be affected and got delayed?
2. how likely I will get a REF due to change of address?
3. Is it better to make an effort to keep the old address?
Thanks.
dresses lebron 8 shoes
gjoe
08-22 03:03 PM
Demand application numbers by PD , country and category for every month starting from 1998.
more...
makeup Nike Lebron 8 South Beach Pre
enqueued
12-15 08:43 AM
Hong
Your post says there was a mistake with the petition letter. Is it just the letter or in I-129? Check the copy of form I-129 and LCA. If the information in them are correct along with I-797 then you are good. If the mistake is only in the covering letter for the petition then I do not think it is a problem. When you go for stamping you have to submit onl I-797, I-129 and LCA.
If I-129 is wrong then you have to resubmit the application with USCIS. It is not correct to appear for H1 stamping with incorrect I-129.
Thanks
Your post says there was a mistake with the petition letter. Is it just the letter or in I-129? Check the copy of form I-129 and LCA. If the information in them are correct along with I-797 then you are good. If the mistake is only in the covering letter for the petition then I do not think it is a problem. When you go for stamping you have to submit onl I-797, I-129 and LCA.
If I-129 is wrong then you have to resubmit the application with USCIS. It is not correct to appear for H1 stamping with incorrect I-129.
Thanks
girlfriend So stylish lebron 8 shoes!
dpp
08-02 12:56 PM
FedEx is the best shipping company for both domestic and international.
DHL is worse than UPS.
It is in this order
FedEX
UPS
DHL
I have very very bad experiance with DHL.
DHL is worse than UPS.
It is in this order
FedEX
UPS
DHL
I have very very bad experiance with DHL.
hairstyles Nike Air Max LeBron 8 South
gcformeornot
12-31 02:22 PM
friends... its not going to affect IV agenda.... no law makers are working these days... we will try hard when they come back...... meanwhile few more clicks will secure your vote.... please do so.........
Kevin Sadler
August 8th, 2005, 10:58 AM
michael, that's a great technique! i would think anyplace where there is a steady motion with fixed objects would work. some things that come to mind are places with pedestrians or cars. a busy downtown sidewalk, a bridge, a scenic freeway, etc. can't wait to see more of these. kevin
koppula09
01-04 12:51 PM
Hi,
I have a serious problem and I am not sure what would be the solution. My wife came on H4 in 2001 and we applied for H1B and we got an approval which was valid until Oct 2006. But, in Mar 2006, due to some personal reasons we applied for COS from H1B to H4 and we got H4 approval which was valid until Aug 27, 2006. Before the expiry of H4 status in August 2006, we decided to apply for H1B and since her H1B was valid until Oct 2006, our attorney applied for H1B under I-539 and they didn't apply for H4 extension simultaneously. Meanwhile, while the H1B was in process, we applied for premium processing later which added few problems. We got an RFE on this case and our attorney answered it by sending appropriate docs but again we got a second RFE which is not answered yet.
Right now she is out of status and also, what will happen if her H1 is rejected and is it possible to apply for H4 right now, since it was expired in Aug 2006. If her H1 is rejected, can we apply for H4 even though her H4 was expired few months back or she has leave the country. Please help us out.
Thanks & Regards,
-- Venkat
I have a serious problem and I am not sure what would be the solution. My wife came on H4 in 2001 and we applied for H1B and we got an approval which was valid until Oct 2006. But, in Mar 2006, due to some personal reasons we applied for COS from H1B to H4 and we got H4 approval which was valid until Aug 27, 2006. Before the expiry of H4 status in August 2006, we decided to apply for H1B and since her H1B was valid until Oct 2006, our attorney applied for H1B under I-539 and they didn't apply for H4 extension simultaneously. Meanwhile, while the H1B was in process, we applied for premium processing later which added few problems. We got an RFE on this case and our attorney answered it by sending appropriate docs but again we got a second RFE which is not answered yet.
Right now she is out of status and also, what will happen if her H1 is rejected and is it possible to apply for H4 right now, since it was expired in Aug 2006. If her H1 is rejected, can we apply for H4 even though her H4 was expired few months back or she has leave the country. Please help us out.
Thanks & Regards,
-- Venkat
No comments:
Post a Comment