sucrose lewis structure

images pin structure as the 2#39;s? sucrose lewis structure. structure appearing in
  • structure appearing in



  • sertasheep
    09-15 01:57 PM
    Dear IV members,

    I am responsible for collating questions from members and sending them to our immigration attorney. Please follow the process outlined in the following thread:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1267

    - At this time, we do NOT have enough questions to justify a conference call
    - On the average, we require at least 20-25 "non-frivolous" questions to be able to justify our attorney's precious time (Please refer to the USCIS definition of the verbage "non-frivolous")
    - We have had internal discussions on whether the frequency of the calls needs to be changed from bi-weekly(fortnightly) to monthly at this time.

    Next Steps:
    - Please keep sending in your questions to legal_advise@immigrationvoice.org
    - Also see the thread http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/search.php?searchid=24014 wherein, periodic reminders have been posted requesting members to send in questions. Please keep them coming in so that we can have the next conf. call


    FAQs: I hope the following provides some transparency into the process:

    Q. What happens when a question is sent in?
    A. First level filtered non-frivolous questions are responded to with a unique Question ID that helps track the question through its lifecycle until closure. The questions are then compiled and sent to the attorney, who accepts/rejects questions based on relevance. Based on the critical mass, the next conference call date is determined. Setting up a conference call requires mobilization of several resources- dial in number, availability of a moderator, etc. After the call, the recording needs to be made available, and several volunteers work towards making the transcript available in a MS Word/Adobe PDF form. Considering our other work and social commitments, this process takes around 2 weeks at this time.

    Q. How many lawyers are there to answer the questions? Can we have couple of more lawyers on our panel so that we can do this more often?
    A. Sure, but we need more questions coming in. We need a critical mass of non-frivolous questions to be sent in. We have, in the past, requested members to send in questions via the "legal_advise@immigrationvoice.org" route instead of posting them on the forums.

    Q. Who are the people doing all this work?
    A. Coremember "logiclife" has been doing the co-ordination in the past but has been indisposed due to health and work reasons for the next several weeks. I ("sertasheep") have taken over the co-ordination of the question-compilation etc., overseen by waldenpond, stucklabor, vineet among several other IV volunteers during logiclife's hiatus.
    - (I don't want to reveal other names here without knowledge of their IV handles, will do so shortly after I get their IV handles and/or permission)
    - Vineet and/or waldenpond have been helping with the last couple of conf. call moderations due to availability and calendar conflicts.

    Thanks

    sertasheep

    (I've been down with shingles for the past few days, but that shouldn't stop me from collating the questions- so, keep 'em coming, and await announcement of the next conf. call!!)





    wallpaper structure appearing in sucrose lewis structure. electron-dot structure
  • electron-dot structure



  • willgetgc2005
    02-09 01:01 PM
    Hi,

    I am having issues with my Immigration Attorney. I had asked him to initiate
    enquiry about my 485 status about 3 times over the past 2 years and each time he replied via email saying he has sent the enquiry. he usually is very flaky and at times even lies or avoids my calls and emails. I am paying for his
    service and not my company.

    In nay case, I needed those documents he says he sent as enquiry for my records. When I ask for it, he says he will send it but is just not sending it despite about 10 follow ups over the last 3 months. He says he will send it.I suspect he never initiated the enquiry and just lied to me. So now he is in soup.

    He has screwed me and others up like this several times. I really want to refer him to ethics tribunal or something like that. What are my options ? I have been very frustrated with him for the last several years.

    Please suggest.





    sucrose lewis structure. Xylitol+structure
  • Xylitol+structure



  • aa_ke_phas_gaya
    04-30 05:09 PM
    I am not being pessimistic; this is just my opinion about CIR: I don't have high hopes for CIR when it comes to EB immigration.

    Every article that I read about CIR mentions issues related to undocumented workers/residents/aliens and border security. These are high priority issues within immigration reform domain. Legal immigration (family & employment) are secondary and in this segment Family based immigration gets precedence due to large number of immigrants from Latin America has larger vote.

    I think issue of H1B visa will be at a higher priority as larger population of US is aware of this category so it has more political value and of course thanks to Sen. Grassley.

    That puts Legal Skilled workers' issues related to immigration (GC) at the bottom of the pile. Not that other issues are non-important but since this issue has least priority we at IV need to emphasize more and explain the dire need for relief for those who are waiting for long time.

    Bottom Line: Immigration is multi-issue agenda, IV needs to assign separate teams for these issues so even if CIR doesn't go through we at least will have success at fixing some of the issues.





    2011 electron-dot structure sucrose lewis structure. Structures of disaccharides.
  • Structures of disaccharides.



  • paskal
    12-11 06:32 PM
    bumping up the thread!
    saw a post from a mn member and i guess this thread needs visibility!

    thanks for the invitation to the IL call, i am in Fl this week and probably can't be on, hopefully others will be participating and will update us all



    more...


    sucrose lewis structure. xylitol Xylitol+structure
  • xylitol Xylitol+structure



  • dilvahabilyeha
    08-09 01:19 PM
    Hi, Thanks for your reply.
    Also by any chance is "alien receipt number" same as the A# that appears
    in my old OPT-EAD? If yes then perhaps I can use that? I know that
    "A#" is called "alien registration number".

    Thanks, Mtsaha


    it's the A# in your 140 approved petitioin.
    Generally spouses won't have this until they get the 485 receipt so they can leave it blank in the 485 application but the principle applicant should have from the 140.





    sucrose lewis structure. Creatine structure transition
  • Creatine structure transition



  • GCAmigo
    12-13 11:59 AM
    I'm in the US working on L1 visa, though I have an expired visa, I have I94 valid until Jun 2008 which makes me legal to work here until Jun 2008. Now, I'm planning to travel to India, Do I need transit visa in France if I travel via france.

    What on earth makes you legal to work with an expired Visa?



    more...


    sucrose lewis structure. the new fee structure goes
  • the new fee structure goes



  • Nitu Singh
    06-12 07:31 PM
    My 5th year on H1 will be completed in end of June 2007. I got my labor certification(EB-3) and I-140 approved and didn't apply for I-485. As my I-140 is approved, I recently applied for 3 year extension. The following are the few things I want clarify with you gurus:

    1) Can I change the employer after I get my 3 year extension on H1 ?

    2) If I change the employer and If I transfer my H1, Will I get 3 years on my H1 based on 140 approval?

    3) After switching to new employer, if I start the GC process all over again, can I keep my old priority date?

    4) I heard Gc process should be filed before expiry of 5th yr on H1 b, if i change my employer can i file for GC process in 6th yr and get furthur extension ?

    I really appreciate your valuable inputs and help me out.
    Thanks a lot!





    2010 Xylitol+structure sucrose lewis structure. pin structure as the 2#39;s?
  • pin structure as the 2#39;s?



  • Shivani
    02-23 11:36 AM
    Hey,

    Thanks for the response.

    One quick clarification:

    a) COS from H4 to H1 B status, does'nt need me to go through the quota/lottery system etc. Am I right?, because I did hear this from some folks that I would *not* have to go through the quota since I originally had a H1 B visa with validity date. ?

    b) In case of my finding an opening with new employer & shifting COS back to H1 from H4, what time frame would it take?

    c) further addition to point b) what kinds of documents would I need to submit to INS for COS back to H1? any idea?

    Again thanks guys! Have a great day...

    Shivani:)



    more...


    sucrose lewis structure. and forum structure,
  • and forum structure,



  • intheyan
    08-13 09:07 PM
    I feel the name check rule is just for our satisfaction and it is not helping most of the name check clearence.





    hair Structures of disaccharides. sucrose lewis structure. Oxygen+atom+structure
  • Oxygen+atom+structure



  • indyanguy
    11-07 08:58 AM
    I think in the case you mentioned in your first post it will highly risky to use AC21 ,it would be advisable to be with the sponsoring employer till your 485 is approved. You have two labours and two 140s in different categories EB2 and EB3 processed .I think in your case please consult with a very good lawyer/attorney because immigrtaion laws are very complex and complicated,
    not straight forward . If this was staright forward everyone who is EB3 would have converted or ported to EB2 and as I mentioned before documentation and employer support is a must . One of my friend went to his employer wanting to convert from EB3 to EB2 his employer( a reputed American Bank) refused point blank.
    The point here is people reading this forum get mislead that porting is very easy and straightforward and simple . It is not ,if it was all would have filed in EB2 and not EB3 .EB2 has more checks and scrutinies and different requirements. Thats what I was told by my attorney. So consult an attorney before you go this route.

    Thanks for the detailed reply. In my case, the company's lawyer suggested this option. I have a MS from US, have enough experience and the job profile justifies an EB2 application. Unfortunately, I got stuck with EB3.

    I will keep in mind what you suggested and will do more research before taking any action.



    more...


    sucrose lewis structure. Oxygen+atom+structure
  • Oxygen+atom+structure



  • Karthikthiru
    07-18 01:14 AM
    We all should organize and fight for Recapturing the VISA numbers and also for SKIL bill

    Karthik





    hot xylitol Xylitol+structure sucrose lewis structure. presence of structure-hthe
  • presence of structure-hthe



  • thomachan72
    05-15 04:20 PM
    I got my GC last year auguest but her gc/485 status is stil pending. Is it even possible based on her case was dependent on me? What can I do abt it. Thanks.

    your PD is 2006 and you got the GC? please correct your PD.



    more...


    house What Is Structure And Agency sucrose lewis structure. from powder x structure,
  • from powder x structure,



  • coopheal
    12-09 07:31 AM
    Bump





    tattoo Creatine structure transition sucrose lewis structure. Chclo+molecular+structure
  • Chclo+molecular+structure



  • chintu25
    12-02 11:45 AM
    I am at the risk of being laid off anytime but will not stop my contributions to IV

    I am convinced that this cause is far bigger that 1 job or one individual .

    To live with the insecurity of loosing status doubles the anxiety of loosing a job .

    I hope that this situation doesnt befall on anybody here on IV....

    We deserve better ...All of us here are educated and highly skilled and we deserved to be treated right .

    If you think I am right .....Contribute atleast USD 10 right NOW and post it here.

    God help us and Capre Diem ( Sieze the day ) to all of us



    more...


    pictures the new fee structure goes sucrose lewis structure. by sucrose-gradient
  • by sucrose-gradient



  • vnsriv
    11-14 03:02 PM
    I saw two lud on my i-485(yesterday and today) What does that mean?
    I have completed my biometrics, received EAD and approval notice for AP has been sent.

    Can somebody clarify on this please??

    That's good sign





    dresses presence of structure-hthe sucrose lewis structure. and data dot structure
  • and data dot structure



  • fcres
    06-27 12:25 PM
    My I140 was approved in Dec 2005 by TSC. The online case status still says it pending. And i just filed my 485 using that 140.



    more...


    makeup and forum structure, sucrose lewis structure. What Is Structure And Agency
  • What Is Structure And Agency



  • maristella61
    04-19 04:04 PM
    My PD is now current and i will be filing in May !
    My attorney sent me package with all papers to sign and is requesting a letter of approval of my visa of 2001 which I do not have. I only have the approved Visa on the passport (Not the letter):confused. Does anyone know if this could be a problem? Why would they need the letter if we have the original approved Visa on the passport?
    Thanks in advance and good luck to all who are still waiting.
    :confused:





    girlfriend Chclo+molecular+structure sucrose lewis structure. What Is Structure And Agency
  • What Is Structure And Agency



  • gunabcd
    07-02 09:52 AM
    I see people not supporting the CIR which was suppose to be a pro Immigration bill, no matter which part of the society it was supporting. My question is Are you guys out here a Pro or an anti immigration forum?
    Or are you guys out here are to fulfill their selfish dreams, stand on others to reach the top.
    Can anyone answer me? I really doubt the people out here.

    If you knew the difference between Legal and Illegal immigration, and had you read the CIR bill and all amendments then you would not ask this question. Please do some homework before asking such questions.





    hairstyles Oxygen+atom+structure sucrose lewis structure. What Is Structure And Agency
  • What Is Structure And Agency



  • roseball
    04-25 03:48 PM
    Folks,

    Appreciate any feedback on personal experiences with visitor's medical insurance coverage. My in-laws are planning to visit this summer and I am trying to see what would be the best available option out there based on your recent experiences. There are plenty of options and I am trying to find one which the hospital/doctor can file a claim directly to or which have negotiated rates and are easy to deal with after we file a claim for reimbursement. I have read that buying insurance in US is preferred over buying from India. Any comments on that appreciated as well.

    Thanks for your feedback.





    raaki
    11-06 01:38 PM
    I am July 3rd filer and just checked my status online.Parole document mailed today





    snathan
    07-27 11:44 PM
    Hi All!

    Appreciate if you have any suggestion for my case:

    My case is regarding I-140 and I-485 being denied (Admin mistake at USCIS end) which were filed in July 2007 using substitution labor.

    USCIS denied my 140 application by saying that they received my 140 application on 18th July 2007 and the last date was 16th July 2007. The receive date on my 140 notice is 16th July 2007 so it is clearly a mistake at USCIS end, not sure from where they got 18th July 2010.

    My lawyer then filed the MTR/Appeal for 140 and USCIS sent the case to AAO. I am not sure even though the case was so strong why USCIS didn�t approve it in MTR and sent it for appeal. In I-290B form my lawyer selected the option of both MTR and Appeal. Lawyer also didn't file any appeal for 485, because as per him USCIS will automatically open I-485 once I-140 is opened or approved. So I-485 is still lying in denied state and hasn't been opened by USCIS.

    I am looking for if there is any way I can reopen my I-485 so that i can renew my EAD which is about to expire in few months. I dont think USCIS will renew the EAD if 485 is in denied stage.

    Also if my 485 is opened i can file 485/EAD for my wife too as my PD is current.

    Or if there is any other option I can get my 485 opened instead of waiting for AAO for 2 years to process my case.

    EB2 PD Date: Dec 2005.
    I-140 denied: 10 Dec 2009
    I-140 appealed: 05 Jan 2010
    I-140 sent to AAO: Feb 25 2010
    I-485 Denied: 31 Dec 2009
    I-485 appeal: none

    Appreciate your help and if you can point me in right direction.

    Thanks,
    Rocky


    The day when the I-485 was denied, your EAD became invalid. If you are using the same for your work its illegal or unauthorized work.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment