2011 Audi R8 Gt

2011 Audi R8 Gt. 2011 Audi R8 GT - Interior
  • 2011 Audi R8 GT - Interior



  • mattk3650
    Apr 5, 09:23 PM
    Wanna know the reason behind this. People on Verizon don't have the iPhone and aren't leaving the company so they just buy the next best thing.

    If there's no iPhone on Verizon before 2011 I'm getting a Droid so hurry up Apple.





    2011 Audi R8 Gt. 2011 Audi R8 GT - Car News
  • 2011 Audi R8 GT - Car News



  • rtdunham
    Sep 22, 01:56 PM
    I agree that it'd be unwieldy if it required use of a computer. Which is one reason why I think, given none of the facts so far suggest use of a computer is necessary, it doesn't need one.

    i think you misunderstood the recent reports: the consensus interpretation is that iTV does require a computer, and that the hard drive is just for buffering.





    2011 Audi R8 Gt. 2011 Audi R8 GT Rear View 2011
  • 2011 Audi R8 GT Rear View 2011



  • robbieduncan
    Mar 13, 03:51 PM
    That's fine for soaking up occasional peak demand (I linked to 'vehicle to grid' techology a few posts back), but not providing energy for a full night... unless you have a link that says otherwise?

    The obvious real answer is a globally connected power grid with generation all over the place so as night is not such an issue. Of course we'd need to agree on voltages, frequencies, cost etc.





    2011 Audi R8 Gt. 2011 audi R8 GT looks sporty
  • 2011 audi R8 GT looks sporty



  • Elfear
    Nov 2, 06:47 PM
    I'm not sure how the app (Maya) itself scales but the rendering in Mental Ray scales perfectly. 4 cpus render twice as fast as 2, 6 cpus render 3 times as fast as 2. That's if all the cpus are the same of course.

    Is that what you were asking?



    Yup. That was exactly what I needed to know. I just didn't want to recommend that my buddy buy two quadcores unless it was going to help out his render times. Thanks again.





    2011 Audi R8 Gt. 2011 Audi R8 GT - Front Angle
  • 2011 Audi R8 GT - Front Angle



  • Apple OC
    Apr 22, 08:44 PM
    Because the concept of earth and life just happening to explode into existence from nothing comes from logic and reason?

    Interesting...

    Do you mean some Magical force creating Eve from Adam's rib?

    not even interesting :cool:





    2011 Audi R8 Gt. 2011 AUDI R8 GT 560HP
  • 2011 AUDI R8 GT 560HP



  • firestarter
    Mar 15, 08:21 PM
    True, many European civil nuclear programs (France in particular comes to mind) were nationalistic ventures perhaps more than anything. I wonder how the politics will play out in Germany.

    And now France are making $3bn EUR a year from exporting electricity - also probably laughing heartily when they see at the price of oil.





    2011 Audi R8 Gt. 2010 Abt Audi R8 GT R
  • 2010 Abt Audi R8 GT R



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 14, 04:51 PM
    So who was it posting the map?

    Speaking of power, your sarcasm meter needs to be on a UPS.

    It's a global problem, though the US is the worst offender.

    Nice save, and in one sentence.

    The U.S. is proving to be the worst thing to happen to Mother Earth since the inception of time.





    2011 Audi R8 Gt. 2011 Audi R8 GT Picture
  • 2011 Audi R8 GT Picture



  • MonkeyClaw
    Sep 21, 08:49 AM
    I think this thing is perfect, especially for a person like myself who does not watch a ton of TV. In the end it will be cheaper for me just running one of these on my TV and subscribing to a couple of shows as opposed to spending money on cable or satellite. The built in HDD is an interesting development, I'm curious to see what that might bring about. But as it stands, I'm sold, lol.





    2011 Audi R8 Gt. Interior 2011 Audi R8 GT
  • Interior 2011 Audi R8 GT



  • alex_ant
    Oct 9, 08:12 PM
    Originally posted by Abercrombieboy
    Alex ant has made some good points on why Macs are a poor buy. They are so much slower and less stable then PC's these days according to everything I read.
    Macs aren't a poor buy, though... they're only a poor buy if your primary concern is maximum performance. I doubt they're any less stable than PCs. They are slower, but in my experience they are much more enjoyable computers to use. You will have to weigh your need for performance against this.





    2011 Audi R8 Gt. 2011-Audi-R8-GT-14
  • 2011-Audi-R8-GT-14



  • desigarms
    Feb 11, 12:42 PM
    I tried installing the android sdk, it is the usual linux crapfest of having to fix and tweak everything. After 1 hour I still could not get it working. Absolutely appalling, makes me wonder about google. Aapl wants max lockdown on all their **** but at least it works.

    Load Sholmod..it's a open step, one package to root (hack) your phone.

    And the coolest part about it is, it's made for people like you...meaning it's dummy proof! ;)





    2011 Audi R8 Gt. Audi R8 Spyder GT is different
  • Audi R8 Spyder GT is different



  • dethmaShine
    May 2, 04:51 PM
    unbiased as opposed to a Mac site.... yeah right!


    Mac users tend to be a better target for old fashioned phishing/vishing because...well, 'nothing bad happens on a Mac..' right?

    Now from google pointing 'sources', you are consistently jumping on to mac users, eh?

    Good going.

    Yup nothing happens to my mac except for what I do it. It's that simple. Why don't you just ask Google why they decided to abandon Windows?





    2011 Audi R8 Gt. 2011 Audi R8 GT front angle
  • 2011 Audi R8 GT front angle



  • grue
    Apr 12, 11:59 PM
    I'm very curious to see what becomes of Compressor. It's buggy and annoying as it stands now, but I think it kinda needs to be a separate app unless they have a different view for doing batch encodes of stuff.





    2011 Audi R8 Gt. 2011 Audi R8 GT
  • 2011 Audi R8 GT



  • puuukeey
    Aug 29, 04:13 PM
    Branding != values
    Zen packaging != Green company
    Artsy propaganda != artist friendly
    people in black turtle neck != leftist zen hipsters

    This being said. computers are not the biggest ewaist problem. We should be scared of CDs. the very definition of a good CD is the opposite of biodegradable.





    2011 Audi R8 Gt. 2011 Audi R8 GT
  • 2011 Audi R8 GT



  • beaster
    Sep 12, 05:41 PM
    Nail on the head, imo.



    There's no reason they would've put component outs on it if it won't (eventually) do HD.

    I don't doubt the device will be capable of outputting HD resolution. But they still have 2 big problems to solve before they have me as a customer - bandwidth of the wireless network and content. Maybe they can solve (have solved?) the wireless bandwidth problem with a new wireless protocol or some really slick new compression technology - I sure hope so. But then they need HD content. Maybe that'll be a Blu-ray drive in the Mac. But HD downloads for feature-length movies? That's a lot of bits to move and store somewhere - will fill up a typical hard drive in no time. So you need a way to archive those movies - writeable Blu-ray maybe, or more hard drive space. My point is that there's still some kinks to work out to deliver HD content through this device to a TV. Until those problems are solved, I'll pass.

    -Sean





    2011 Audi R8 Gt. 2011-Audi-R8-GT
  • 2011-Audi-R8-GT



  • fishmoose
    Apr 20, 05:33 PM
    Good to hear Jobs isn't planning to retire. The question about Android being like Windows was to the Mac to iOS was probably the dumbest question of the call.





    2011 Audi R8 Gt. The Audi R8 GT: Extreme
  • The Audi R8 GT: Extreme



  • jctevere
    Aug 28, 07:51 AM
    I have consistently had problems with dropped calls ever since I switched from the original iPhone to the iPhone 3GS, they replaced my phone twice because of it. It would work for a while, but then drop calls, or get 10 call failures before actually placing a call, just to be dropped minutes later...

    Yesterday I finally upgraded to 4.0.2 and it is even worse! Not only do I barely get any signal in my house, even when it shows I have a signal it still doesn't work. The problem seems to be when it goes into sleep mode it disconnects, because when I unlock it, a swarm of text messages and voice mails from missed calls I never received pour in...

    I finally called up AT&T to see if there was anything they could do (maybe give me one of the femtocells to keep my 5 iPhone family plan happy (bill is almost $300 a month)... I was greeted by an unfriendly and unhelpful customer service agent. She pretty much told me there was nothing she could do (and when I asked about the femtocell she had no idea what it was, didn't even offer for me to buy it), and then she said its just the network, it happens to her all the time, I am probably in an area with poor coverage.

    I told her to look it up on the AT&T coverage map it shows "best coverage" all around my house and where I live, pretty much most of Long Island. To which she said "coverage is not at all guaranteed", I flipped a bird and said "what the fu*k does that even mean, so I can get an at&t phone and pay for the service and you can't even guarantee I get service in any location around the world, even if you advertise it" to which she responded "yup". And I said, that's just ridiculous, I might as well switch to a carrier such as sprint or verizion (my parents have one of each) and they get service in our household. And then she said "Go ahead and switch". I don't remember exactly what I said after that, but she followed with other dumb remarks, such as, it could just be what your house is made of, or do you live underground? I'm sure I live in a cave lady... But I really can't bash all the Customer service agents at AT&T, some are great and very helpful.

    Never the less, I was very pissed and disappointed with how AT&T is handling itself. Never have I had such poor customer service. When I had nextel and complained about their crappy service, they were very apologetic and offered me free stuff, and even if I never mentioned dropping them, but even hinted at the possibility, they would offer me upgrades and the works just to keep me... AT&T is just hit or miss, when the network works, its great and super fast, but if your in a high traffic or any other area, its the pits... Which is why I think people on the forums have such a hard time understanding these complaints. I bet the reason for the big change in satisfaction surveys has to do with geographic location. When I was in any other state but NY the service worked when it said I had service, but even then I could have full service, travel 10ft and get No service to show up on the iPhone, very spotty at best.

    I am definitely going to switch my entire family plan over to verizion when our contracts are up in a year, I really hope they get the iPhone, if not, droid here I come! But to the rest of the community, has this ever happened to anyone else but me? Should I call back AT&T, at this point I would be willing to buy the femtocell, my phone doesn't work in passive mode, only gets service when I am on it and unlocked.

    EDIT:
    I actually looked up the femtocell, which is now called microcell to make sure I wasn't going crazy and to see if it is available in my area (which it is), and I saw a video that I just find hilarious! If you go to the following link and click on "increased signal strength" in the interactive video that loads on AT&T website for the microcell, it starts to play a video that actually shows how crappy their service is, with the guy having to hang out of the window to make a call... WTF? AT&T should fire whoever makes their commercials...
    Check it out: http://www.wireless.att.com/learn/why/3gmicrocell/





    2011 Audi R8 Gt. 2011 Abt Sportline Audi R8 GT
  • 2011 Abt Sportline Audi R8 GT



  • WestonHarvey1
    Apr 15, 12:11 PM
    What? Oh please. That's simply not true. How the hell could you have kids if you were ALL called to chastity?

    Did you maybe mean celibacy? I'm sorry that this confusion has happened to you. I know, there are lots of words in the English language and it's really hard to keep track of them all.

    I suggest a dictionary. There are many on the web, even.





    2011 Audi R8 Gt. 2011 Audi R8 GT – Click above
  • 2011 Audi R8 GT – Click above



  • iStudentUK
    Mar 13, 01:55 PM
    I had not even been born when Chernobyl happened so I know very little about how it affected us. Like others have said, it's safe as long as it is used by responsible country. From what I've read, Chernobyl used ancient and much more vulnerable technology than today's plants use plus they were performing some kind of an experiment which fought against safety rules.

    Yes, Chernobyl (a level 7 disaster) is the worst nuclear power disaster to date, but it was caused by massive negligence and using technology that was considered unsafe in the West. The incident in Japan was nothing like this at all.

    A nuclear plant had what is classified as the International Nuclear Event Scale as a "level 4 accident" following an enormous earthquake and then a tsunami. The Japanese government have reacted swiftly and evacuated people. The levels of radiation released are nothing to panic about.

    I'd love to see a world powered by wind, sun and rainbows but that isn't realistic yet. I'd much rather we move away from fossil fuels to nuclear and renewable, and slowly shifting the balance further towards renewables over time as technology improves.





    2011 Audi R8 Gt. 2011 Audi R8 GT » 2011 Audi R8
  • 2011 Audi R8 GT » 2011 Audi R8



  • rasmasyean
    Mar 12, 03:34 AM
    What the hell? Why doesn't the wind blow it into China instead??? :D

    Anyways, that seems kinda extreme. That looks worse than a nuclear missle strike.





    bugfaceuk
    Apr 9, 10:00 AM
    I like this term, very good!!! Subgames. (This is not to be taken as sarcasm.) With your permission, I'm going to use this from now on.;)

    Um... it's not my term... I was publishing games with sub-games in back on the Amiga.

    BUT feel free to use it!





    parenthesis
    Oct 25, 10:27 PM
    Apple wasn't very quick at adopting the Core2 chips (which are pin-compatible with Core chips), what would make Clovertown any different?

    If history serves as a template for the future, then I wouldn't expect anything new until after the holiday season (even though the Mac Pro isn't a consumer device, companies usually aren't looking to spend money on new machines right before the new year starts)





    Blue Velvet
    Mar 27, 09:01 AM
    Who said anything about gender identity?

    It lies at the supposed heart of Joseph Nicolosi's and NARTH's work. It's nonsense.

    The APA quotation suggests that although there is evidence for that, it's unconvincing.

    "There is simply no sufficiently scientifically sound evidence". Anything outside that, obviously barely qualifies as evidence. Not wishing to get bogged down in a tired to and fro about semantics or anything...

    That's obviously ad hominem.

    So what? That's exactly what he is. He bilks money from deeply conflicted people who feel ashamed of themselves. When the Surgeon General of the United States releases a report saying that "there is no valid scientific evidence that sexual orientation can be changed", then you can be assured that those on the opposite side of the argument have a bill of goods to sell.

    Let me ask you an important question. Is there any evidence, testimonial or reasoned argument that would lead you to change your mind?





    skunk
    Mar 25, 06:59 PM
    I try to, but public service keeps dragging me away.I thought this was your idea of public service.

    And it's getting damn annoying.You're not wrong.





    edifyingGerbil
    Apr 22, 10:33 PM
    Would it make a difference if a huge portion of what you've been exposed to, regarding religion/Christianity, was fundamentally incorrect? For example, there's no such place as hellfire; nobody is going to burn forever. Everybody isn't going to heaven; people will live right here on the earth. If you learned that a huge portion of those really crazy doctrines were simply wrong, would it cause you to view Christianity/religion differently?

    A lot of people need the threat of hell to make them behave or act ethically/morally. What could be worse than eternal damnation?

    Certainly nothing physical.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment